• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
      Housemates work quiz over conference call:

Q: Where is the gluteus maximus located?

A: Several people say Rome
      My son ran a Sheep game on a London based but fairly international work group slack channel with one question being 'Name a county in Northern Ireland' he got back 6 Londonderry and 1 Derry
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Americans on the feed seem a lot lost by it all

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Recruitment freeze in Trinners. Can imagine that easily being extended to the other unis pretty rapidly. Hmm. What to do.
          Were you heading there? That's a pisser. We got money to hire a full Professor under some jobs for the girls scheme. I assume because the ad is already up they won't pull it now?

Comment

For those of you into whiskey my missus' distillery are having an auction on their batch one boxset on https://irishwhiskeyauctions.ie/ in just under an hour.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

No, your (our) place, its the only place with a full prof on offer. Job was advertised, they are shortlisting for interview now. Maybe it might be considered too far along in the process to be stopped at this stage even though legally its not until a job offer is made.
                remember going through 5 interviews for a big company here a few years back. Down to 2 and they were supposed to give their answer in a couple of days. Brexit vote happened and they froze recruitment. Absolutely gutting!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  For those of you into whiskey my missus' distillery are having an auction on their batch one boxset on https://irishwhiskeyauctions.ie/ in just under an hour.
                  9 days?
                  is it pearse lyons or teelings?
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    9 days?
                    is it pearse lyons or teelings?
                    that site could be dangerous .
                    Bid on a few things including the pearse lyons (I imagine there is a sizable bid sitting there already)
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by aidankk View Post
                      My limited insider knowledge here, tells me there would be no insurance companies left if they paid business interruption to the whole country. The payout would be more than net worth
                      They would have re-insured that with the likes of MunichRe etc. No insurance company really takes large exposure to catastrophes.

Comment

Comment

So Chinese deaths in Wuhan is 50% higher than initially reported: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/17/w...eath-toll.html

I wonder if that's the full extent of it or if it's even worse. Hard to believe much of anything now.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                            So Chinese deaths in Wuhan is 50% higher than initially reported: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/17/w...eath-toll.html

I wonder if that's the full extent of it or if it's even worse. Hard to believe much of anything now.
                            A very neat 50%. I wonder how long they took to decide whether to round up or round down.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                              If you are stuck doing Family quizzes on Zoom at the weekend. Just create an account on Kahoot and play away. By far the only way to do it. Bit of fun and the host can play.
                              I can see a market here for a live IPB game with sidebet action

who's in?
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

meh, looks cheatable
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  I can see a market here for a live IPB game with sidebet action

who's in?
                                  you playing Kahoot with the kids? it's great fun with the teens/pre teens

Comment

The mothers nursing home had advised us about a week ago that they had 1 confirmed case and were awaiting results on a number of other cases.

In fairness they have communicated really well. We have had face time calls and can send video messages in etc . They have also put detailed updates on their website.

A few days ago they advised us that Mam was running a slight temp that they suspected iwas being caused by a kidney infection but they would test for Covid 19 as a precaution.

Received the news that she had tested positive last night . Got a picture of her later sitting up and smiling .

Since they confirmed the first case I have been half expecting the call to come and we have discussed it here. She is a tough cookie but unfortunately I dont think that is necessarily an advantage at this time.

In a way we have already been through a grieving process for the Mother that just isn't there anymore. On the other hand we have many hilarious and loving moments with the person that she is now. We hope for the best outcome without having yet been able to decide what that is.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                      In other news Shit about to hit the Fan P&O ferries from Liverpool to Dublin has been stopped by Peel Ports, the management company demanding 600,000 stg from P&O for payment of services, the Norbay was not allowed to leave this morning!!

link here
                                      I can't help but feel that there is more to this story that is being released.

Peel Ports are pretty big in the UK and also own MTL in Dublin along with BG Freight.

Up until the start of this year, BG Freight would have been in competition with P&O for some niche containers services on the Trans-Atlantic route that used Liverpool as a hub for Ireland but P&O pulled out of that market citing issues over Brexit (BG Freight call the same terminal as the deep sea lines in Liverpool port so transhipping is easily done where P&O come out of Gladstone so they had to leave the port to T/S which needed additional customs paperwork)

There would still be some element of competition there as BG Freight offer a domestic service to/from UK/Ireland via container v's P&O's RoRo option but I can't see it as much competition. BG freight are down to one or two sailings per week v's P&O's two or three sailings per day.

Maybe it's a simple case of Peel afraid they won't get paid and being cautious to make sure that amount of money isn't left out there for any length of time or maybe it's a chance to put the boot into a competitor?

I have very mixed feelings on P&O. We used to use them on the Dublin - Liverpool leg a lot in a previous role, I'm going back over 20 years now (showing me age ). The lads in Dublin were mainly beyond useless but one of the lads in particular in Liverpool was an absolute legend, still keep in touch with every so often. Before we started using them, they only did UK/Ireland traffic which generally had no customs requirements and the Dublin lads wanted nothing to do with it whereas the lads in Liverpool say this as a new business opportunity and were pushing it.

They only had customs on site for two hours twice a day, 8am - 10am and 8pm - 10pm. Our vessel left Liverpool every Saturday evening to Canada/USA so most of our freight went out on the 10pm sailing Friday night out of Dublin which meant I spent every Friday night in customs down there getting paperwork stamped. This was back when I would hand type export customs paperwork on a typewriter on essentially carbon paper so you have 5 copies of every document. Then customs would physically stamp the paperwork, they'd go in the ships bag to Liverpool where UK customs would counter stamp them to prove they left the EU. You'd keep page 1 and then get page 4 back a few months later as it trickled through the system.

They had two customs officers working the P&O terminal. One lad was absolutely sound, just a genuinely nice fella but the other lad was a cunt of the highest order. With just two of them, it meant you had to deal with the cunt every second week. I saw him rip up peoples paperwork and throw it back at them because it was wrong (without telling them what was wrong) and refusing to let their cargo go plus he'd berate you if there was the slightest mistake. Often, it was drivers handing in the paperwork who hadn't completed it so they got the brunt of it for others peoples mistakes.

I made one very small mistake (left out a two digit code in one box) once but never again and he got used to me and generally I didn't have any issues with him until one night some poor Italian driver presented his paperwork ahead of me and it was all over the shop. The customs officer was in the height of it and literally flung the paperwork back in his face and told him to sort it or he'd shred it. The Italian lad was none too happy and was starting to kick off a bit so as I was next up and being the cunt he was, told me I had to sort the Italians lads paperwork or neither of our freight was going anywhere despite my paperwork being perfect.

So there I am, not a fucking word of Italian, the driver not a word of English, trying to sort his shit out. I reverted to the ancient Irish language trick of shouting really loud as if somebody doesn't understand you when you're talking in a normal voice, they'll understand you when you shout When that didn't work , I went with adding an A or an O onto every word

'Thisa boxo herea isa missinga numbero - Do youa knowa the numberoa?

It was fucking torture but eventually got it sorted and when we got back to the customs officer, he was grinning ear to ear, thought the whole things was fucking hilarious, cunt!

Comment

Now I'm tilted by the delay in a Ryanair refund, requested end of last month, now they just sent me an email giving me a voucher and telling me I can request a refund if I want but there will be a queue

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                          Now I'm tilted by the delay in a Ryanair refund, requested end of last month, now they just sent me an email giving me a voucher and telling me I can request a refund if I want but there will be a queue
                                          i've not received that yet. applied for a refund with ryanair beginning of march, still nothing, aer lingus, still nothing, and air france have adopted a different strategy. they automatically give you a voucher, and if the voucher isn't used after a year, they issue a refund.

Cathay pacific still haven't agreed to refund without cancellation fees for August

Comment

No, your (our) place, its the only place with a full prof on offer. Job was advertised, they are shortlisting for interview now. Maybe it might be considered too far along in the process to be stopped at this stage even though legally its not until a job offer is made.
                                            Doubt Hitch would be left in the door under a jobs fir the girls scheme

Comment

If you are being chased by a pack of taxidermists...
                                              Dont play dead.

Landlord wants to meet me about the huge heating bill..
                                              I said "my door is always open.

Was watching the Dublin marathon and saw one runner dressed as a chicken and another as an egg and I thought..this could be interesting

Comment

This is really old..

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                  If you pay a lower premium based on a restricted range of risks and take your chances than WTF do you expect? Insurance companies are an easy target but taking short cuts and whinging when you bought a product with a clear restriction about when the product doesn’t pay out is fairly childish in my view.

I’ve been making the point for the past year that people are massively under insuring their homes as building costs have gone up ~25% over the past 3 years and most people are just indexing an out of date rebuild cost with general inflation. Then when they have a fire it’s the insurance companies fault for only making a partial payment never themselves for not reading or making a very basic effort to understand what the fuck they are buying. And certainly never their fault for not paying a higher premium.

As for reinsurance taken out by local insurance companies that’s a total red herring. The reinsurer has similar restrictions you can be sure and the local insurers certainly know it. If they did have it they’d just pay out to the claimants as it wouldn’t cost them anything.

It’s this kind of childish view has insurers getting the fuck out of this market and we’re left with very little choice and competition as a result. Which is the genuine issue to complain about. Shit regulation and fuck all competition in certain sectors. But not paying out on specified restrictions is just not reading your T&Cs in a legal contractual world which is just inexcusable imo.

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                  I seriously dont see the outrage here, Every year these people come into the country and do this job... What I am told is that there conditions are shite enough... barely legal which means no Irish person would ever do the job, but compared to where these people are coming from it's a good job

As a Yellow belly I wouldn't let 95% of the dole Que walk by a strawberry field let alone pick the fruit, it is a really seriously demanding job, I couldn't do it today even if I wanted to!

Tesco's / DHL / Primeline cant get people to drive forklifts for 11euro an hour, you think Irish people are going to break there backs for 10.50 an hour?

Seen on Twitter that the UK government were being pressured into chartering flights to get these workers in as well, Yes all of them pose a risk but is this risk managable I say it would be, the amount of money tied up in a harvest if Keelings or any of these other producers ended up with Covid break out at their facilities, shut down and losing a crop could cost them a fortune! Don't forget these guys are all under serious contracts with Tesco's / Dunnes / etc and if Karen from Facebook gives out that there is no Strawberry's there will be hell to pay

We did this to our selves cause we are all cu*ts, Just not as big of cu*ts as the Insurance sector.... Did anyone get notice about their life policy? heard a few people got notice if they die from covid19, it falls under the act of god clause and they wont pay out... seriously dont know if that is true but heard it can't find anything to confirm it?
                                                  Every insurance company we deal with has confirmed no issue with life policies so I’d love to see some evidence of this social media bullshit. There are cases of new cover being refused to folk with Covid 19 or suspected of same for a period of a month or two following getting an all clear. No one is being denied a life assurance payment where they die from Covid 19 on an existing life policy.
                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                    If you pay a lower premium based on a restricted range of risks and take your chances than WTF do you expect? Insurance companies are an easy target but taking short cuts and whinging when you bought a product with a clear restriction about when the product doesn’t pay out is fairly childish in my view.

I’ve been making the point for the past year that people are massively under insuring their homes as building costs have gone up ~25% over the past 3 years and most people are just indexing an out of date rebuild cost with general inflation. Then when they have a fire it’s the insurance companies fault for only making a partial payment never themselves for not reading or making a very basic effort to understand what the fuck they are buying. And certainly never their fault for not paying a higher premium.

As for reinsurance taken out by local insurance companies that’s a total red herring. The reinsurer has similar restrictions you can be sure and the local insurers certainly know it. If they did have it they’d just pay out to the claimants as it wouldn’t cost them anything.

It’s this kind of childish view has insurers getting the fuck out of this market and we’re left with very little choice and competition as a result. Which is the genuine issue to complain about. Shit regulation and fuck all competition in certain sectors. But not paying out on specified restrictions is just not reading your T&Cs in a legal contractual world which is just inexcusable imo.
                                                    Ah yeah you're probably right and I was just remembering after I posted it all the times the insurance industry weren't the biggest cunts imaginable.

Comment

This evenings Garda checkpoint seems more thorough than the last one.
                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Insurance companies are obviously not going to pay out on specifically excluded events and I don’t know too many people in retail who expected a payout, despite a lot of the faux outrage out there now. However it’s a step too far to claim that the 99% of businesses not covered took ‘short cuts’ by not looking for cover for every conceivable type of risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                          I can't help but feel that there is more to this story that is being released.

Peel Ports are pretty big in the UK and also own MTL in Dublin along with BG Freight.

Up until the start of this year, BG Freight would have been in competition with P&O for some niche containers services on the Trans-Atlantic route that used Liverpool as a hub for Ireland but P&O pulled out of that market citing issues over Brexit (BG Freight call the same terminal as the deep sea lines in Liverpool port so transhipping is easily done where P&O come out of Gladstone so they had to leave the port to T/S which needed additional customs paperwork)

There would still be some element of competition there as BG Freight offer a domestic service to/from UK/Ireland via container v's P&O's RoRo option but I can't see it as much competition. BG freight are down to one or two sailings per week v's P&O's two or three sailings per day.

Maybe it's a simple case of Peel afraid they won't get paid and being cautious to make sure that amount of money isn't left out there for any length of time or maybe it's a chance to put the boot into a competitor?

I have very mixed feelings on P&O. We used to use them on the Dublin - Liverpool leg a lot in a previous role, I'm going back over 20 years now (showing me age ). The lads in Dublin were mainly beyond useless but one of the lads in particular in Liverpool was an absolute legend, still keep in touch with every so often. Before we started using them, they only did UK/Ireland traffic which generally had no customs requirements and the Dublin lads wanted nothing to do with it whereas the lads in Liverpool say this as a new business opportunity and were pushing it.

They only had customs on site for two hours twice a day, 8am - 10am and 8pm - 10pm. Our vessel left Liverpool every Saturday evening to Canada/USA so most of our freight went out on the 10pm sailing Friday night out of Dublin which meant I spent every Friday night in customs down there getting paperwork stamped. This was back when I would hand type export customs paperwork on a typewriter on essentially carbon paper so you have 5 copies of every document. Then customs would physically stamp the paperwork, they'd go in the ships bag to Liverpool where UK customs would counter stamp them to prove they left the EU. You'd keep page 1 and then get page 4 back a few months later as it trickled through the system.

They had two customs officers working the P&O terminal. One lad was absolutely sound, just a genuinely nice fella but the other lad was a cunt of the highest order. With just two of them, it meant you had to deal with the cunt every second week. I saw him rip up peoples paperwork and throw it back at them because it was wrong (without telling them what was wrong) and refusing to let their cargo go plus he'd berate you if there was the slightest mistake. Often, it was drivers handing in the paperwork who hadn't completed it so they got the brunt of it for others peoples mistakes.

I made one very small mistake (left out a two digit code in one box) once but never again and he got used to me and generally I didn't have any issues with him until one night some poor Italian driver presented his paperwork ahead of me and it was all over the shop. The customs officer was in the height of it and literally flung the paperwork back in his face and told him to sort it or he'd shred it. The Italian lad was none too happy and was starting to kick off a bit so as I was next up and being the cunt he was, told me I had to sort the Italians lads paperwork or neither of our freight was going anywhere despite my paperwork being perfect.

So there I am, not a fucking word of Italian, the driver not a word of English, trying to sort his shit out. I reverted to the ancient Irish language trick of shouting really loud as if somebody doesn't understand you when you're talking in a normal voice, they'll understand you when you shout When that didn't work , I went with adding an A or an O onto every word

'Thisa boxo herea isa missinga numbero - Do youa knowa the numberoa?

It was fucking torture but eventually got it sorted and when we got back to the customs officer, he was grinning ear to ear, thought the whole things was fucking hilarious, cunt!
                                                          Well heard that there was more going on appertly P&O are losing a boat load of money every day 250k, Now P&O is the ferry's, Logistics services and fleet... They have been looking for the governments (both) to make up the shortfall but nothing has happened yet, they have not paid suppliers either, Peel ports credit insurance got pulled on P&O and this is why they demanded payment!!

Every insurance company we deal with has confirmed no issue with life policies so I’d love to see some evidence of this social media bullshit. There are cases of new cover being refused to folk with Covid 19 or suspected of same for a period of a month or two following getting an all clear. No one is being denied a life assurance payment where they die from Covid 19 on an existing life policy.
                                                          Like I said it could have being stupid bullshit social media talk, although they are cu*nts so wouldnt put it past them

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Harms View Post
                                                            Anyone know who actually makes the money from this Pokio app? Are the different groups on a cut of the fees/rake?
                                                            I seem like a salesman for Pokio of late. I literally won a 2000+ big blind pot just now. Only 0.10-20 cent but I have probably well over a million hands played at small stakes and never came close to a pot that size.

Best part is I only had the third nuts and held 10 4 in a 3 bet pot
                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                              I seem like a salesman for Pokio of late. I literally won a 2000+ big blind pot just now. Only 0.10-20 cent but I have probably well over a million hands played at small stakes and never came close to a pot that size.

If we didn't know you I'd ban you for being a planted shill!

Comment

The scene with the therapist at the start of S03E06 of Ozark is class
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

2000 BB pot Jesus nice one everyone must have caught a piece
                                                                  of the flop

My inner Dougal screwed up another ticket for me today

Ted : So I'll just call this one Dougal were out of position and no need to bloat the old pot v the chip leader
                                                                  Dougal: Ah go on Ted let me have a go you havent let me play since the other night
                                                                  Ted: You cost us the bloody ticket Dougal
                                                                  Dougal: What tickets that Ted?
                                                                  Ted: (angry) The ticket Dougal the €1000 ticket that we played 6 hours for and were 5 mins away from; that bloody ticket
                                                                  Dougal: I thought we were just having a laugh. Go on Ted give us a go I promise I'll just call.
                                                                  Ted: Well ok but just call mind.

30 seconds later
                                                                  Ted: (head in hands) For Gods sake Dougal why?why?
                                                                  Dougal: I couldn't help myself Ted you know me and buttons .
                                                                  Ted: sobbing
                                                                  Dougal: I know what'll cheer you up Ted a nice game of buckaroo!
                                                                  Ted: go on so

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                    Not Found
                                                                    The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'm now getting this on chrome, even after deleting cache. Still working on firefox on the same laptop.
                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                                      I'm now getting this on chrome, even after deleting cache. Still working on firefox on the same laptop.
                                                                      For the admin it seems that sometimes the url http://www.irishpokerboards.com is being redirected to irishpokerboards.com/500.shtml which then returns a 404 error.

If people bookmark or use http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/index.php it should get you the front page without errors.

Edit:
                                                                      On Chrome , at least, it seems http://www.irishpokerboards.com is being redirected to https://www.irishpokerboards.com/500.shtml

I don't know if the https is implicated in this. I don't recall the site using https before so perhaps Chrome is forcing a secure connection and it's causing issues.
                                                                      Last edited by Apache; 17-04-20, 22:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                                                                        For the admin it seems that sometimes the url http://www.irishpokerboards.com is being redirected to irishpokerboards.com/500.shtml which then returns a 404 error.

If people bookmark or use http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/index.php it should get you the front page without errors.
                                                                        This is it exactly. I changed my bookmark and stopped getting errors.

Comment

This link that I usually use is broken for me on android chrome but not laptop chrome also

irishpokerboards.com/forum/subscription.php

Comment

Dobby inflicted this question on me earlier. The prick. So now anyone here can have it.

Name the best 11 you can put forward who have played in your lifetime. Cant have played for the same club or international team. Football obv and not that Gaelic stuff.
                                                                            Last edited by Dice75; 18-04-20, 00:05.

Comment

Lol, credit to some lad on twitter, sent to me, not my original obvs. Has been fun watching dice in a world of pain this evening tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                Dobby inflicted this question on me earlier. The prick. So now anyone here can have it.

Name the best 11 you can put forward who have played in your lifetime. Cant have played together at club or international level. Football obv and not that Gaelic stuff.
                                                                                Nobody needs that outside of the pub . Maldini and Messi Cafu then my head hurt . So letting this go sheesh

Comment

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupSarah (Last Night In A Dream) · Declan O'RourkeSince Kyabram℗ 2006 V2 Music LimitedReleased on: 2006-01-01Compose...

Don't rate him massively but this is lovely from a good Irish singer.

Comment

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupSarah (Last Night In A Dream) · Declan O'RourkeSince Kyabram℗ 2006 V2 Music LimitedReleased on: 2006-01-01Compose...

Comment

Name the best 11 you can put forward who have played in your lifetime. Cant have played together at club or international level. Football obv and not that Gaelic stuff.
                                                                                      Could name multiple teams, but here go's (4=4=2)

Peter Scheimchel

Cafu (Right Back)
                                                                                      Franz Beckenbaur
                                                                                      Bobby Moore
                                                                                      Paulo Maldini (left back)

Christiano Ronaldo
                                                                                      Diego Marradonna
                                                                                      Johan Cruyff
                                                                                      Michelle Platini

Messi
                                                                                      George Best

I keep making changes so Im just going to post this one up.

Comment

Declan O'Rourke sings Raglan Road with John Sheahan, Paddy Moloney, Sharon Shannon and Ruaile Buaile.

No Luke, but sure.
                                                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 18-04-20, 00:06. Reason: better song

Comment

Chilavert
                                                                                          Cafu Vidic Cannavaro Petrescu
                                                                                          Solano Keane Kroos Sanchez
                                                                                          Messi Henry

I think thats a solid team?

Honourable mentions to:
                                                                                          Luc Nilis, Georgie Hagi.
                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post

Peter Scheimchel

Cafu (Right Back)
                                                                                            Franz Beckenbaur
                                                                                            Bobby Moore

Christiano Ronaldo
                                                                                            Diego Marradonna
                                                                                            Johan Cruyff
                                                                                            Michelle Platini

Messi
                                                                                            George Best

Cafu and Maldini bith played for Milan. Ronaldo and Platini both played for Juve. Messi and Maradonna are both Argentinian. Schmeichel, Best and Ronaldo all played for United. lol

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post

Peter Scheimchel

Cafu (Right Back)
                                                                                              Franz Beckenbaur
                                                                                              Bobby Moore

Christiano Ronaldo
                                                                                              Diego Marradonna
                                                                                              Johan Cruyff
                                                                                              Michelle Platini

Messi
                                                                                              George Best

Quick scan has Ronaldo/Best and Schmecal at United.
                                                                                              Maradona and Messi both Argies
                                                                                              Messi and Cruyff both Barca
                                                                                              Cafu and Maldini both Milan

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                Chilavert
                                                                                                Messi Henry

Honourable mentions to:
                                                                                                Luc Nilis, Georgie Hagi.
                                                                                                Vidic and Keane both played for United

Comment

I thought it was cant have played together?

but can have been at the same club different times?
                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Chilavert
                                                                                                    Messi Henry

Honourable mentions to:
                                                                                                    Luc Nilis, Georgie Hagi.
                                                                                                    And Messi and Henry bith played for Barca

Comment

Yep, can't have played for the senior team at the same club, ever.

Comment

My mistake in post, corrected now.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vxfT0vdxXQ

Since Kayban is a decent album

Comment

This is a serious cover. Know this song off by heart before I was old enough to speak, Ma would had "A woman's heart" tape in the car that may have been the only music I heard for several years.

Great version.

Comment

Attempt 2

Chilavert
                                                                                                              Cafu Mattheus Cannavaro Petrescu
                                                                                                              Solano Keane Zidane Sanchez
                                                                                                              Messi Nilis

Comment

Attempt 2

Chilavert
                                                                                                                Cafu Mattheus Cannavaro Petrescu
                                                                                                                Solano Keane Zidane Sanchez
                                                                                                                Messi Nilis
                                                                                                                Sanchez and Messi, Barca, Cannavaro and Zidane, Real. Lol, it's a pain in the bollox this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                  Sanchez and Messi, Barca, Cannavaro and Zidane, Real. Lol, it's a pain in the bollox this thing.
                                                                                                                  lol fuck.

K I thought I'd gotten away with it with the full backs.

Ill giver one more.

Comment

Coming back to it tomorrow.

Determined to build a team around front four.

Messi Pele CR7
                                                                                                                    .....G.Muller

Comment

3-4-3

Jan Tomaszewski

Maldini Beckenbauer Hansen

Gullit Zidane Gascoigne Brady

Messi Pele Best

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                                                                                                        3-4-3

Jan Tomaszewski

Messi Pele Best
                                                                                                                        Gullit and Maldini, Milan. Gonna assume that's Liam Brady and he played at Juve, so did Zidane.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                                                                                                          3-4-3

Jan Tomaszewski

Messi Pele Best
                                                                                                                          Liamo and ZZ both played for Juve anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X