This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
    Yeah that's the one, it was owned by the Gresham. I was a barman in Rumours back in the late 80's.

Rush is a great movie, I've been an F1 fan since I was a kid and one of my earliest F1 memories was a documentary on the 1976 season, absolutely captivating year for F1.
    they now have live practice on the TV . Tell me you dont watch the feckin practice.

RUSH was great . Both Hunt and Lauder were very well played .

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Keelings in a world of shit at the moment

Except that they have been and are are still advertising for Irish people to work there
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        I've been travelling the same journey in and out of the town a couple of times a day since this started. This evening there was a very noticeable uptick in the number of cars on the road, people walking in groups and cycling clearly further than 2K from home.
        Just felt very different to the atmosphere of the last few weeks. Perhaps a few cooler showery days coming over the weekend will quieten things down again.
        Sample size etc. But also Holohan said today that the virus is basically contained outside of nursing homes today. Someone else from NPHET said the numbers are flat since the 3rd of April when you strip out the results from the backlog of old tests.

My uneducated reading of the situation is that we've been well on top of it for a good while at this stage. Remains to be seen I suppose. FWIW cycling around Limerick today people seemed to be distancing as much as ever. Compliance has seemed good just from what I've seen all along living in the city centre.

Comment

If Farmville taught us anything it's that you can't hang around when it comes to picking your strawberries.

Comment

Some nice images of the most successful country ever.

Comment

The good ole boy with the smoke in his mouth is carrying an M16 assault rifle.

Probably looking for directions to the local high school

Thugs with guns.
              Last edited by dinekes; 16-04-20, 23:44. Reason: Well an M something anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                Some nice images of the most successful country ever
                Given where it is happening, I never expected he would full-on condemn it during the conference even if he should but he actually gave the whole thing tacit approval. When he was asked a question about it he said something like, those people are protesting like him.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                  Windows defender already does a reasonable job.
                  Windows Defender on my Windows 10 laptop combined with MalwareBytes gives a good resource friendly combination. The combination of both are well reviewed...

Comment

On a whim today I plumped for 200gb storage today from google.
                    $30 a year and I'll never even think of it again.
                    Hitting the 15GB free limit soon myself so will be going down this road

Comment

On a whim today I plumped for 200gb storage today from google.
                      $30 a year and I'll never even think of it again.
                      Google. I know you're listening. I'll take my referral bonus when you're ready.
                      Assume I don't need to send my details.

Comment

I have a few question in relation to nursing homes, hopefully someone has read or knows the answers and can fill me in.

I've an Aunt whom is more like a grandmother to me in a home, my dad is youngest of 11 siblings. I have always been very close to her. She is 91, has dementia but is in decent enough nick otherwise and responding well to a change of meds three month ago.

The home is Covid free so far. Her Doctor rang my dad today, and basically asked how hard he wanted them to try save her if there's a break out there and she catches it. Adding that it's a horrible death for the elderly.

I'd read into that as bang her up on morphine until she passes if she gets it. This in my view is a very fair and civilized question to ask and I see it as humane.

My questions are is in relation to the staff of nursing homes. I've been told that a decent % of staff in the homes come from direct provision centers. How true is this ?

I'm sure there could be many over qualified people living in direct provision centers working in homes providing excellent care. So I'm inclined to accept it is the case.

Also Anecdotally & I hope this doesn't come across as racist as it's certainly not meant as such. All the night shift change over staff at the home the Aunt is in are non Irish. So having been told the above. I assume right or wrongly, many live in direct provision.

My question is, are these staff just going home after work to these cramped centers and mixing with staff from other nursing homes ?

I'd like to think surely the HSE has joined the dots on this one and have procedures in place to make sure this isn't the case. It seems such an obvious thing not to allow happen but is it being done ?

Comment

Some nice images of the most successful country ever.
                          Showing a very small % of asshats as being representatives of a whole country either now, or for its entire history, is completely stupid, almost pathetic.

What do you think is the most successful country ever and why?
                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                            Given where it is happening, I never expected he would full-on condemn it during the conference even if he should but he actually gave the whole thing tacit approval. When he was asked a question about it he said something like, those people are protesting like him.

Opr
                            It was incredible. He basically supported them. "Well these people, they respect me, and respect my opinion". Didn't condemn them in the slightest but Im not sure we can feign surprise, he has history.
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Except that they have been and are are still advertising for Irish people to work there
                              Fruit picking is a very tough job I’m going to have a guess it’s a min wage job. Also the possibility that accommodation is taken out of the wages. Working on a government building job the last 15 months and one company an Irish one has a totally foreign workforce. Having up to 110 men on the job and not one Irish person among them. You can go into there website and they also advertise apprenticeships and jobs. It does not mean they will give an Irishman a job. No overtime even on weekends have to wait 15 mins after you finish work to clock out treated like shit. I’m guessing if you are from Moldova where the average wage is circa 300 euro a month you’ll put up with it. I wonder what pay and conditions are like in keelings.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                I have a few question in relation to nursing homes, hopefully someone has read or knows the answers and can fill me in.

I've an Aunt whom is more like a grandmother to me in a home, my dad is youngest of 11 siblings. I have always been very close to her. She is 91, has dementia but is in decent enough nick otherwise and responding well to a change of meds three month ago.

The home is Covid free so far. Her Doctor rang my dad today, and basically asked how hard he wanted them to try save her if there's a break out there and she catches it. Adding that it's a horrible death for the elderly.

I'd read into that as bang her up on morphine until she passes if she gets it. This in my view is a very fair and civilized question to ask and I see it as humane.

My questions are is in relation to the staff of nursing homes. I've been told that a decent % of staff in the homes come from direct provision centers. How true is this ?

I'm sure there could be many over qualified people living in direct provision centers working in homes providing excellent care. So I'm inclined to accept it is the case.

Also Anecdotally & I hope this doesn't come across as racist as it's certainly not meant as such. All the night shift change over staff at the home the Aunt is in are non Irish. So having been told the above. I assume right or wrongly, many live in direct provision.

My question is, are these staff just going home after work to these cramped centers and mixing with staff from other nursing homes ?

I'd like to think surely the HSE has joined the dots on this one and have procedures in place to make sure this isn't the case. It seems such an obvious thing not to allow happen but is it being done ?
                                There are approx 4.5k people living in direct provision, of which around 40% are granted the right to work. The last time I saw figures it was approx 650 people had taken up the opportunity to work.

There was an article a few days ago indicating that 85 people from direct provision working in this field had applied to move out: https://www.rte.ie/amp/1130155/ . I suspect that makes up almost all of those working in the field.

The government have also put in extra measures for people in direct provision which are more restrictive than our measures. I think it's something they're addressing for the workers, remaining people in centres and the people theyre caring for so not the biggest issue at hand.

Perhaps it's been a contributing factor but I think the Irish government have systematically failed those in nursing homes in more impactful ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

Perhaps it's been a contributing factor but I think the Irish government have systematically failed those in nursing homes in more impactful ways.
                                  I've been in more of them than most, as I used to pick up blood samples from GPs, nursing homes, and vets. Most of them really are horrible places, in fact I can only think of one that was nicer than the vet shops.
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I'm sure being very old is grim . I hope when I'm incapacitated I get to live in a nursing home . So sometime next year will do. The kids can visit.

Comment

Comment

I've been travelling the same journey in and out of the town a couple of times a day since this started..
                                        I hope they're all essential journeys m8, man of your age.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 17-04-20, 08:54.
                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                            Hitch, you do not need a healthcare qualification to work in a care home/nursing home. So many from DP could be there. Also, Murdum said 650, not 65.
                                            The last thing I read was 650 or so people in direct provision had taken up the opportunity to work at all out of around 4.5k, that was circa 2019.

According to that RTE article from a few days ago, 85 people in Direct Provision who are working in the Healthcare industry applied for alternative accommodation.

My personal opinion is that anyone living in Direct Provision wants to get out of Direct Provision.
                                            I'd imagine those 85 people represent close to 100% of people from Direct Provision working in healthcare.

85 is a tiny % of all people in Healthcare so their impact is probably pretty small.

Comment

Our family business was nursing homes. After much deliberation, sold up 18 months ago after a decent offer from a bigger Group.

Can't even imagine what it must be like to be involved in the same at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                Fruit picking is a very tough job I’m going to have a guess it’s a min wage job. Also the possibility that accommodation is taken out of the wages. Working on a government building job the last 15 months and one company an Irish one has a totally foreign workforce. Having up to 110 men on the job and not one Irish person among them. You can go into there website and they also advertise apprenticeships and jobs. It does not mean they will give an Irishman a job. No overtime even on weekends have to wait 15 mins after you finish work to clock out treated like shit. I’m guessing if you are from Moldova where the average wage is circa 300 euro a month you’ll put up with it. I wonder what pay and conditions are like in keelings.
                                                afaik, accommodation is covered. It's going to be a growing concern come the summer/harvest months if we/europe still has restrictions.
                                                It's a tough min wage job that's done by seasonal workers, that's the case in most of the developed world. Hard to know what the answer is to the issue. Local workers? Will they do it? Govt intervention to "put" people to work for their covid money? Increase wages would also increase prices.
                                                It's a problem I'm glad I don't have to solve.
                                                Let's toss out, hire local workers, pay the same but govt top up based on performance/weight picked.
                                                Would that be a popular solution?

Now, that covers 200 or so in keelings. What about the rest?
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

afaik, accommodation is covered. It's going to be a growing concern come the summer/harvest months if we/europe still has restrictions.
                                                  It's a tough min wage job that's done by seasonal workers, that's the case in most of the developed world. Hard to know what the answer is to the issue. Local workers? Will they do it? Govt intervention to "put" people to work for their covid money? Increase wages would also increase prices.
                                                  Let's toss out, hire local workers, pay the same but govt top up based on performance/weight picked.

A growing concern indeed.

Comment

not a chance in hell you get even 10 people in Ireland willing to do the job to the level required.

If the government tries to 'force' them through benefits restrictions or what have you, they'll turn up and make a balls of it until they're sent home.

Just a stick to beat the government with, the one big thing that's come out of this on a personal level for me is how low my bar is for reading idiots opinions. Pretty much only read here now and occasional news reports.

My perusing of the internet was low anyway but it's dropping to almost zero.
                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

The Minister for Finance Paschal Donohoe will hold a virtual meeting with executives from Insurance Ireland on Friday afternoon amid concerns that the industry is relying on fine print and technicalities to avoid business interruption payouts while much of the economy is in Covid-19 lockdown.

Irredeemable cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                        BBC produced. Russian family fled to London many years ago. They had dodgy business dealings, etc. Youngest son leaves the family business behind, Harvard educated, started his own hedge fund. It's pretty compelling tbh. Can't wait for Se.02.
                                                        Thanks I assume it's not on Netflix? Need a VPN for BBC I believe?

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                        Nah Joe I mean it seems to be clunking along at breakeven, trending up since the big crash back in March. It’s buoyed by something.

Which to me makes no sense. Figure we should be seeing a slow decline. Agree re bargains but I also don’t if nows the time to buy said bargains
                                                        What I thought was interesting is that year to date, the stock market has had more +/- 3% moves than the entirety of 2009! The fall this time was much much sharper too so I think a clearing price was just found quicker, so the breakeven since then doesn't surprise me. This was supported by i) uncertainty, ii) lack of liquidity in the short end adding to panic iii) rotation from asset classes.

I would look closely at the hotels, air lessors and OEMs which will be good multiyear buys. I always look to buy when things are at their worst (sentiment wise), the rally in the last fortnight makes me a little more nervous short term, but this time next year I just know many of the good low-leverage, high liquidity cyclicals will be higher than they are now.

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post

From what I gather they always ask your view, as its lower hassle but the doctor will always do what's right. For example, if you opt into a DNR that will always be respected, although if you're fit you'd need to be assessed to ensure you're of sound mind, if you say "i want to be resuss" that'll only be done where it's right regardless of wishes.

Comment

If local workers would do it no need to fly in the seasonal workers. It’s a tough job have to be very quick without bruising the produce how delicate are raspberries? People saying get people off long term unemployment are away with the fairies no way someone will be able to take orders from a boss and do a full days bent over picking fruit. Increases wages to what though? Keelings abd every other food producer have to make a profit. Accommodation possibly an issue as well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Goodluck2me;1129157]Thanks I assume it's not on Netflix? Need a VPN for BBC I believe?

It's on Netflix

Comment

I've been travelling the same journey in and out of the town a couple of times a day since this started. This evening there was a very noticeable uptick in the number of cars on the road, people walking in groups and cycling clearly further than 2K from home.
                                                              Just felt very different to the atmosphere of the last few weeks. Perhaps a few cooler showery days coming over the weekend will quieten things down again.
                                                              Have to say I'm noticing in South Dublin that the observance of social distancing is really starting to slacken Now I think that most people are not venturing far from home, but within our estate people are noticeably engaging in chats closer and closer to each other as time goes on, some neighbours seemed to have a garden party of about 8 a few days ago, people not moving away when passing on the footpath, etc...

Guess without a firm date of the end of restrictions, and in a situation where many people don't know anyone who actually has the virus and thus probably don't feel particularly threatened (sorta feel this way myself), it is very tough to maintain this unnatural situation indefinitely.

Comment

If local workers would do it no need to fly in the seasonal workers. It’s a tough job have to be very quick without bruising the produce how delicate are raspberries? People saying get people off long term unemployment are away with the fairies no way someone will be able to take orders from a boss and do a full days bent over picking fruit. Increases wages to what though? Keelings abd every other food producer have to make a profit. Accommodation possibly an issue as well.
                                                                I seriously dont see the outrage here, Every year these people come into the country and do this job... What I am told is that there conditions are shite enough... barely legal which means no Irish person would ever do the job, but compared to where these people are coming from it's a good job

As a Yellow belly I wouldn't let 95% of the dole Que walk by a strawberry field let alone pick the fruit, it is a really seriously demanding job, I couldn't do it today even if I wanted to!

Tesco's / DHL / Primeline cant get people to drive forklifts for 11euro an hour, you think Irish people are going to break there backs for 10.50 an hour?

Seen on Twitter that the UK government were being pressured into chartering flights to get these workers in as well, Yes all of them pose a risk but is this risk managable I say it would be, the amount of money tied up in a harvest if Keelings or any of these other producers ended up with Covid break out at their facilities, shut down and losing a crop could cost them a fortune! Don't forget these guys are all under serious contracts with Tesco's / Dunnes / etc and if Karen from Facebook gives out that there is no Strawberry's there will be hell to pay

We did this to our selves cause we are all cu*ts, Just not as big of cu*ts as the Insurance sector.... Did anyone get notice about their life policy? heard a few people got notice if they die from covid19, it falls under the act of god clause and they wont pay out... seriously dont know if that is true but heard it can't find anything to confirm it?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                  Have to say I'm noticing in South Dublin that the observance of social distancing is really starting to slacken Now I think that most people are not venturing far from home, but within our estate people are noticeably engaging in chats closer and closer to each other as time goes on, some neighbours seemed to have a garden party of about 8 a few days ago, people not moving away when passing on the footpath, etc...

Guess without a firm date of the end of restrictions, and in a situation where many people don't know anyone who actually has the virus and thus probably don't feel particularly threatened (sorta feel this way myself), it is very tough to maintain this unnatural situation indefinitely.
                                                                  that's a problem... We are in the middle of a couple of clusters I say, Ambo's have been flat out around here in my estate and the estate behind me, I have a St john of God's nursing home just over the road from me so say there are a lot of front line workers around... It is uncomfortable to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                    Actually disgraceful. And they’ll get away with it too
                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                      Have to say I'm noticing in South Dublin that the observance of social distancing is really starting to slacken
                                                                      I went and did my own shopping today, for the first time in 6 weeks. Plenty of distancing in Aldi, and feel I'm more at risk of injuring myself chopping vegetables and bleeding out.
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                        I like to compare them to bookies, because that is exactly what they are except when I go into a bookies with a winning docket they pay me with a smile, another happy customer, bleed them slow etc.
                                                                        When you go to these cunce with your docket, i.e. something really shitty has happened and you are at your most vulnerable, their business model is to say "let me send that docket to our legal eagles and leave it with them for a couple of weeks to see if there is any possible way they can parse it into something we can squirm out of having to pay out on".

Sanctimonious pricks.
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I like to compare them to bookies, because that is exactly what they are except when I go into a bookies with a winning docket they pay me with a smile, another happy customer, bleed them slow etc.
                                                                          When you go to these cunce with your docket, i.e. something really shitty has happened and you are at your most vulnerable, their business model is to say "let me send that docket to our legal eagles and leave it with them for a couple of weeks to see if there is any possible way they can parse it into something we can squirm out of having to pay out on".

Sanctimonious pricks.
                                                                          Are the insurers here also health insurers?

I only ask as I know Laya are giving 195e per person back over the next 3 months.

I know all insurers are unscrupulous so unsure why they're giving money back.

I know *why* in the sense that it's because private hospitals are being taken over but more surprised because I haven't seen any government directive.

Comment

Housemates work quiz over conference call:

Q: Where is the gluteus maximus located?

A: Several people say Rome

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                              Housemates work quiz over conference call:

Q: Where is the gluteus maximus located?

A: Several people say Rome
                                                                              Well they are on their arses over there .

Comment

Sanctimonious pricks.
                                                                                Most people know this and expect the pain. . Given a choice would we even insure our cars? Worst I've done is kill a badger . Badger was pretty solid . When I think what I've paid against what I've got back . Zero. Great business .

Comment

Not Found
                                                                                  The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Have been getting this error on the Home page for the last 24 hours on Chrome on my PC. Still works with Chrome on my phone though. And the BBV still loads on my laptop too for some reason.
                                                                                  Last edited by KK82; 17-04-20, 12:55.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                    Not Found
                                                                                    The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Have been getting this error on the Home page for the last 2 hours on Chrome on my PC. Still works with Chrome on my phone though. And the BBV still loads on my laptop too for some reason.
                                                                                    i've had it on both mobile and laptop. clearing all cookies etc. did the trick most times

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                      I seriously dont see the outrage here, Every year these people come into the country and do this job... What I am told is that there conditions are shite enough... barely legal which means no Irish person would ever do the job, but compared to where these people are coming from it's a good job
                                                                                      If locals were willing to do it, they would be flying lads in and putting them up.
                                                                                      I've no issue with seasonal workers picking fruit. That's the way it is.

The issue for me is lads just strolling in without any screening or testing in place.

For the last month anyone arriving into australia (inc aussies) had to isolate. And And in that time the crime as really slowed. When from being a much further ahead of ireland to miles behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                        For the last month anyone arriving into australia (inc aussies) had to isolate. And And in that time the crime as really slowed. When from being a much further ahead of ireland to miles behind.
                                                                                        <insert own joke about convicts>

I don't really get this point, do you mean actual criminal activity?
                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

He meant to use a different word. Spread or something similar. It's 11pm in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                            i've had it on both mobile and laptop. clearing all cookies etc. did the trick most times
                                                                                            Did this too, worked perfectly. Well except for me being a complete technophobe and wiping my Revenue Certificate from the laptop. Cant access Revenue now but fuck it i got IPB

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                              Did this too, worked perfectly. Well except for me being a complete technophobe and wiping my Revenue Certificate from the laptop. Cant access Revenue now but fuck it i got IPB
                                                                                              lol Paying Revenue is for pussy's!! - Official View from all owners of IPB

Comment

Similar to when Manny Pacquio fights:
                                                                                                Originally posted by * View Post
                                                                                                “The National Capital Region Police Office renders its salute to Sen. Manny Pacquiao for his victory. His victory today is another victory for peace. We have not recorded any crime incident on the duration of his fight,”
                                                                                                I read something before that crime drops by 90% in Manilla when he fights

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                  That file should be still on your laptop, do a search for .p12
                                                                                                  then locate and reupload

Comment

Trivia quiz, US politics (easy, or is it)

Which US state recorded the largest % vote for Trump in 2016?
                                                                                                    Same question, but for Clinton?

I guessed wrong on both
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    (Kentucky and California were my picks)

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                                                      I read something before that crime drops by 90% in Manilla when he fights
                                                                                                      Dublin crime goes down by 92%* when Conor McGregor fights

*
                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                      completely made up but oh so believable

Comment

If you are stuck doing Family quizzes on Zoom at the weekend. Just create an account on Kahoot and play away. By far the only way to do it. Bit of fun and the host can play.

Comment

Have an sky kahoots quiz at 3pm. It's, a great game tbf. Few prizes thrown in for 1st to 3rd no doubt ill come last.

On another note got email yesterday with only 28 people CCd me being the only retail staff in the mix

A meeting with the big man

"Hi guys,

JD is holding business updates with people across the business to get feedback on how you’re all doing and you have been selected
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

I guessed wrong on both
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            Alabama and Washington ("district of Columbia") I think. Actually I think alabama is wrong but I cant remember, probably some smaller populated red state
                                                                                                            Always love the results from the US elections coming in live.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 17-04-20, 13:53.

Comment

He meant to use a different word. Spread or something similar. It's 11pm in Australia.
                                                                                                              Hector has it. Was supposed to say climb. Wasn't trying to involve crime at all.
                                                                                                              Was trying to find a way to overlay the graphs. Australia had cases earlier than Ireland, and more cases and deaths for a long time. Over the last month the Irish cases are really escalated

Comment

I guessed wrong on both
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                west Virginia

I think Hawaii went more for Clinton than California

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                  Actually disgraceful. And they’ll get away with it too
                                                                                                                  My limited insider knowledge here, tells me there would be no insurance companies left if they paid business interruption to the whole country. The payout would be more than net worth
                                                                                                                  sigpic
                                                                                                                  Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Alabama and Washington ("district of Columbia") I think. Actually I think alabama is wrong but I cant remember, probably some smaller populated red state
                                                                                                                    Always love the results from the US elections coming in live.
                                                                                                                    Fail * 2

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    (DC is not a state )

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                                      west Virginia

I think Hawaii went more for Clinton than California
                                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                                      pay the man, correct * 2
                                                                                                                      WV I guess is the nut redneck state, despite its proximity to DC and I didn't even think of Hawaii but makes sense for it to be even more liberal than California

Comment

I guessed wrong on both
                                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Alaska for Trump and I'm going to guess Rhode Island for Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by aidankk View Post
                                                                                                                          My limited insider knowledge here, tells me there would be no insurance companies left if they paid business interruption to the whole country. The payout would be more than net worth
                                                                                                                          they're insured

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X