Could be the best option. Decrease contact time and increase supported self-study in order to maintain the total hours per credit.

Hands up whose actually avoiding meat today?

He's a pushy atheist.
              Ah get ya, should've known that tbf.

Think it goes back to an over pushy primary teacher for me. Me arriving home telling my Mom that we HAD to have fish today. Her saying fuck that and serving up chicken and chips. Every. Single. Year. Lol

Tiger King was decent but thats all. Could have been done in 3 episodes or 4 max but like most things with Netflix they drag it out as long as possible.

Hopefully this is just a case of bad initial testing?

In South Korea, according to authorities, 91 people who have recovered from a coronavirus infection have contracted Covid-19 again!

Director of the Korean Center for Disease Control KCDC, Joeng Eun-kyeong, said it was more likely that the virus had been "reactivated" than that it was a new infection.

Gave in to the pressure, and brought a few Kinnegar's Scraggy Bay.. absolutely heavenly feeling sitting on the balcony soaking in the evening rays of sunlight sipping the ale.

Amazing drink.

Wouldn't say I would be actively avoiding meat, but at the same time wouldn't be actively seeking to eat meat.

Really don't see the need to make a big deal about it either way. Either you do or dont, it really isn't anyone else business.

Tiger King was decent but thats all. Could have been done in 3 episodes or 4 max but like most things with Netflix they drag it out as long as possible.
                          Ever since Making a Murderer became such a phenomenon, it feels that Netflix have gone on the hunt for the next great docuseries. In doing so, they have made some potentially decent shorter stories unnecessarily long.

Looks like the HSE is trying to introduce an APP similar to the one used in China/S. Korea for the duration of the pandemic.

Wouldn't say I would be actively avoiding meat, but at the same time wouldn't be actively seeking to eat meat.

Really don't see the need to make a big deal about it either way. Either you do or dont, it really isn't anyone else business.
                              Same as that really. I wouldn't be in any way upset if i forgot the fish thing and ate meat. I do try and eat fish on Good Friday/Ash Wednesday though simply because i really like it and it's as good an excuse as any other.

Me. I take not eating meat on Good Friday very seriously.

I had homemade meatballs..

Nobodies making a big deal. You cry when religion might sneak into a convo. Relax.

Why bring it up so?

Did you take it equally as seriously yesterday?

Why bring it up so?
                                          To see whose eating meat for dinner.

Had an omelette with cheese and smoked salmon.

Picollo tomatoes.

Washed down with a glass of milk

Decided to become a slipper wanker with the ongoing house arrest and ordered a pair of these lads.

Presumably something like the house slippers most Scandis have. Should add one additional layer of self-satisfaction to my life.

This is probably the first Good Friday ever when I haven't eaten a hot cross bun.

To see whose eating meat for dinner.
                                                    Prods get a pass Chad.

Takeaway Thai as spice was being craved. Surprisingly good (beef and pork).

Prods get a pass Chad.

Takeaway Thai as spice was being craved. Surprisingly good (beef and pork).
                                                      Everyone gets a pass m8. Tasty tasty meat.

Dough was a bit too chewy. Looks good though.

Last edited by Guest; 10-04-20, 19:06.

This is bad news for the ‘there are loads of asymptomatic cases out there’ theory, unfortunately.

MY TIME TO SHINE.

I can picture my mother eating fish in my head like every year. Gonna give her a HS/HJ bollocking for not not being in the spirit of the rules.
                                                            Today was protein pancakes with almond butter, baked potatoes and lemon lentil stew.

KevIRL will add a few of ye to his Sunday prayer-list.

Old trampoline - €0-
                                                                2 Golf mats driving range was about to dump - €50-
                                                                Old wind block netting - €0-

Being able to smack golf balls, every day, between now and the 5th of May - Priceless

https://twitter.com/Simmonds_Lab/sta...463452163?s=20

This is bad news for the ‘there are loads of asymptomatic cases out there’ theory, unfortunately.
                                                                  Small sample over a small timeframe in a sparsely populated region which hasn't been hit particularly hard during that time frame?

Not to mention only 10% of tests from the most densely populated region? They only took 2x the cases from Glasgow that they took from the Highlands??

Maybe some estimations of the asymptomatics are optimistic but this hardly moves the needle in the other direction?

Old trampoline - €0-

Being able to smack golf balls, every day, between now and the 5th of May - Priceless

[
                                                                    Where are you a member?

More bad news

Where are you a member?
                                                                        Cregmore. Bit of a field but it's close and cheap and most importantly not super busy. Could usually rock up any evening this time of the year and get 9 in, with 2 balls, in an hour and a half.

More bad news
                                                                          Certainly seems like some unravelling is going on. George Lee tilts me something rotten though.

Cregmore. Bit of a field but it's close and cheap and most importantly not super busy. Could usually rock up any evening this time of the year and get 9 in, with 2 balls, in an hour and a half.
                                                                            I joined Faithlegg which is 20-25 mins away. An IPBer is a member too so nice incentive to join. I think it's relatively reasonable and handy enough to get out.

Tramore is <2mins from the house but social aspect trumped the distance. Its only 600e for year 1 though which is great value

I joined Faithlegg which is 20-25 mins away. An IPBer is a member too so nice incentive to join. I think it's relatively reasonable and handy enough to get out.

Tramore is <2mins from the house but social aspect trumped the distance. Its only 600e for year 1 though which is great value
                                                                              I don't know why I had in my head that you were Kildare

Crazy, the last session to be played on Sunday with 700 hands left and less than half a buyin between them.

Boiling a ham in pear cider right now

I don't know why I had in my head that you were Kildare
                                                                                    You're right as of 2019. We bought down here around 18 months ago but I was splitting my time between Kildare and Waterford. I got down here full time around 4 months ago.

My family home is in Kildare though and I was working in Dublin so that's the confusion.

I didn't think I'd ever watch a 32 minute video of a man chopping up things, but here we are.

Legendary chef Jacques Pepin joins our Test Kitchen Director Josh Cohen to demonstrate basic knife skills! READ MORE ►► https://f52.co/2MhjctKAlso featured i...

Certainly seems like some unravelling is going on. George Lee tilts me something rotten though.
                                                                                        He's fucking awful. Still calls it Covid ID on occasion. You can see the wheels turning in his head trying to correct it. I'd say he's had a few bollockings.

He's also asked the same question to the CMO that was just asked by another journo on numerous occasions. Holahan has looked at him in almost disbelief the odd time.

Old trampoline - €0-

You don't look anything like I would have expected!

New seasons of Ozarks is quite good and if you enjoyed the first season but lost interest like me during the trainwreck of a second season it is worth picking up again especially if struggling to find something to watch during captivity. About to give the first episode of Devs a go. Know nothing about it other than Alex Garland wrote and directed it.

Decided to become a slipper wanker with the ongoing house arrest and ordered a pair of these lads.

Presumably something like the house slippers most Scandis have. Should add one additional layer of self-satisfaction to my life.
                                                                                              Washable seems good, I dont have smelly shoes, but slippers need to be changed every 6-12 months, they pong...maybe its the no socks ?

Dough was a bit too chewy. Looks good though.

Getting your moneys worth out of that !

Stable genius says he will ignore the science and go with his errrm...genius

Be grand

I didn't think I'd ever watch a 32 minute video of a man chopping up things, but here we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMA2SqaDgG8
                                                                                                    Bookmarked. Haven't got 32 mins right now for choppin, but will have 32 mins for choppin sometime very soon.

Tonights dinner just before it went into the oven

Stable genius says he will ignore the science and go with his errrm...genius

Be grand

To be fair he did say that he will listen to all the opinions of the experts prior to making the decision.

Worst thing about that clip was how he described how alot of people will die "violently." It's just not good phraseology to be coming from him and will make alot of people even more anxious.

Stable genius was really in free flow today

"Staying at home leads to death also. And it's very traumatic for this country. Staying at home, if you look at numbers, that leads to a different kind of death, perhaps, but it leads to death also."
                                                                                                          "Antibiotics used to solve every problem and now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten to brilliant that the anti-antibiotic can't keep up with it."

CNN town hall with cdc director yesterday chec out the bottom question

Stable genius was really in free flow today
                                                                                                              He kept talking about the virus being a genius

Getting your moneys worth out of that !
                                                                                                                Pizza is king. So frustrating though. I've resolved to to proper split testing of dough recipes over the weekend. Mine is either too springy or just toigh. Gonna test different hydration levels and ditching anything but flour, water, salt, and yeast.

Bookmarked. Haven't got 32 mins right now for choppin, but will have 32 mins for choppin sometime very soon.
                                                                                                                Find him so soothing to listen to. Great juxtaposition with the over enthusiastic young lad in that video.
                                                                                                                Birthday next week so gonna splash out on a good knife.

Would ye guys retweet this. It's my buddy's gran. Doing it for his mother as she's not in too happy a place due to the lockdown - and thought it would give her a nice story when on the phone to the gran. It's pretty nice actually.

Retweeted to make sure Leo sees it

Done hitch

Irsh Open online is interesting to watch. Wouldn't be big up on current poker crushers but seeing the like of Antonius, Drinan, Holz etc up against Billy from the local in Westport who is 5 betting with K2 sooted is fun. Looks like it will hit close to 3 million so id imagine will be a tough last few tables. Nice if a few from here got a run.

Finding time to do things you don't normally have time to do. Loving this lockdown..