Clear All

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
    Legacy customer
    No I meant from the customers pov.
    As in describes their behaviour.
    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Left a storage box with all my computing stuff in our kitchen before we went on holidays and builder/ electrician came in to do the rewire. Deliberately left it inside rather than in the shed where we put most things.
      Now nowhere to be found (nothing else missing). I'll have to spend ~1k to replace. Monitors, docking station, headset, peripherals etc

Q: How do I play with the tradesfolk? My suspicion is they just fucked it in the skip. I'd like to tell them it's coming off their fees.
      Or just suck it up.
      Well ask they if they have it/moved it first?
      Not a hope they give you money back, it would be strange to throw a storage box in a skip imo.
      Have you checked everywhere
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Left a storage box with all my computing stuff in our kitchen before we went on holidays and builder/ electrician came in to do the rewire. Deliberately left it inside rather than in the shed where we put most things.
        Now nowhere to be found (nothing else missing). I'll have to spend ~1k to replace. Monitors, docking station, headset, peripherals etc

Q: How do I play with the tradesfolk? My suspicion is they just fucked it in the skip. I'd like to tell them it's coming off their fees.
        Or just suck it up.
        A pissed off builder might cost you far more than a grand

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

Well ask they if they have it/moved it first?
          Not a hope they give you money back, it would be strange to throw a storage box in a skip imo.
          Have you checked everywhere
          Yup, everywhere. No sign.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Yup, everywhere. No sign.
            I asked my bro and he said the only chance you have is if the skip is there but the equipment isn’t.

He said no chance of pinning that on the lads if the skip is gone.
            They’ll just deny it was even there.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

I asked my bro and he said the only chance you have is if the skip is there but the equipment isn’t.

He said no chance of pinning that on the lads if the skip is gone.
              They’ll just deny it was even there.
              Yeah, just annoying. Skip went yesterday.

They promised blind they'd cover up my Eames chair too before tearing down walls. Covered in dust and plaster obv.

Comment

Yeah, just annoying. Skip went yesterday.

They promised blind they'd cover up my Eames chair too before tearing down walls. Covered in dust and plaster obv.
                Youve too much dosh. Id be at the skip company looking for me stuff. hardly landfill already

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Youve too much dosh. Id be at the skip company looking for me stuff. hardly landfill already
                  Well, it's either robbed or crushed in a skip.

Comment

Well, it's either robbed or crushed in a skip.
                    Ring em up. 2 cents call. Ya bellyacher .
                    also ask them if they've seen what looks like a password written down anywhere. I'm locked out of my bitcoin fortune.

Comment

Springboks v the All Blacks intense start .

Comment

Mystery solved - they put it in the green bin.

Because that's where you put stuff.

Comment

Springboks v the All Blacks intense start .
                          Maybe we didn't beat much in NZ?

Comment

Maybe we didn't beat much in NZ?
                            Urghhh that tackle was a wheelchair one

Comment

Urghhh that tackle was a wheelchair one
                              South Africa are really boring but really efficient.

Comment

Mystery solved - they put it in the green bin.

Because that's where you put stuff.
                                Boom, just look EVERYWHERE
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Shot in the dark, but anyone with comiccon tickets for tomorrow?
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Raoul . I'll give ya 50 quid for that old dust damaged Eames chair . No charge for pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

Boom, just look EVERYWHERE
                                      I mean, seriously though.

Comment

If you're looking for something to listen to this evening the full MTV 120 Minutes show archive is now on YouTube (well, actually doubt its ALL of it but it is 2,500 songs!)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...K3J1isqPYs2H70 - sorry won't let me embed.

OR you could try Sean Johnson's A Love From Outer Space Emergency Transmission which just started streaming on Twitch for a satisfyingly, head nodding 120BPM kosmisch disco mix of epic proportions incoming.

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Or if you prefer a something a bit more upbeat and raw maybe try the full live recording of Circle Jerks Live in London on Wednesday past. Waited 35 years to see these bastards and it didn't disappoint - I haven't watched yet but I'm sure you'll see me down the front as I was stood beside the cameraman for a good bit of it, running in and out of the pit.

I'll be diving in and out of all three in between (and beyond) the athletics!
                                        Last edited by BennyHiFi; 06-08-22, 20:24.

Comment

Could have been RD3 in a few years (if he had btc and if the laptops had genuinely been thrown out)
                                          Man who accidentally threw away £150m in bitcoin ‘secures funding’ for plan to dig up landfill - Independent.ie

Comment

Stumbled upon this

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Fuck sake Benny you've said very little in a long way there
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi
                                                Was chatting with a friend from home just this week for the first time in ages and heard some interesting stories about a significant media-oriented GAA slabber-mouth - who we all know but don't see on TV in the south so much these days.

It'd make you sick, but shouldn't be that surprising I suppose, how some people use their profession and media influence to mask their hypocrisy.

Sorry can't say much more cos, y'know, the law is a wanker and all that.

PS.. this post will probably self destruct by morning but yer man is 'on holiday' so I might leave it up 'til the afternoon!
                                                Would this fella come in handy if it was raining
                                                Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Was chatting with a friend from home just this week for the first time in ages and heard some interesting stories about a significant media-oriented GAA slabber-mouth - who we all know but don't see on TV in the south so much these days.

It'd make you sick, but shouldn't be that surprising I suppose, how some people use their profession and media influence to mask their hypocrisy.

PS.. this post will probably self destruct by morning but yer man is 'on holiday' so I might leave it up 'til the afternoon!
                                                  Is he involved in any umbrella organisations

Comment

He trashed Beyonce's new album ?

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                      Stumbled upon this

Name change To Colius Couritri

Comment

Stop talking bollox! If you have something credible to say then fire away, otherwise your just talking absolute hoese manure and should be embarrassed.

Sent from my SM-M526BR using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad to hear the "Big Yin" has passed away.
                                                          The world just became a little less
                                                          windswept and interesting.
                                                          On the upside I guess his wife
                                                          will have somewhere to park her bike now.
                                                          Last edited by DeeBrown; 07-08-22, 04:37.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post

Comment

Keane you're hardly back playing poker are ya?

Comment

His first appearance on Parkinson & the joke that kick started his career.

The Big Yin looks back at a now classic TV moment that changed his life forever.More from Billy Connolly: Portrait of a Lifetime at http://www.bbc.co.uk/prog...

Comment

Billy Connolly isn't dead. Unless the whole world is ignoring the fact.
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

His first appearance on Parkinson & the joke that kick started his career.

The Big Yin looks back at a now classic TV moment that changed his life forever.More from Billy Connolly: Portrait of a Lifetime at http://www.bbc.co.uk/prog...
                                                                    Its the dead part im confused about . . Where da info ?

Comment

Holy shit, what a race..

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                        Could have been RD3 in a few years (if he had btc and if the laptops had genuinely been thrown out)
                                                                        Man who accidentally threw away £150m in bitcoin ‘secures funding’ for plan to dig up landfill - Independent.ie
                                                                        What odds would we lay, if he gets permission to do it, on actually finding the hard drive and then it being usable?

Although of all these kinds of 'threw out of a fortune' tales, the one of the Israeli lady and her mattress is still the funniest imo. Especially because of the genuinely kind intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Billy Connolly isn't dead. Unless the whole world is ignoring the fact.
                                                                          I found that hilarious. Such a weird thing to post
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post

Stop talking bollox! If you have something credible to say then fire away, otherwise your just talking absolute hoese manure and should be embarrassed.

Sent from my SM-M526BR using Tapatalk
                                                                            Assume benny is referring to brolly. Thought it was common knowledge that he's a bit of a perve. This video is from 2018 of him touching up a young wan in a creepy way (who is not his partner) in a nightclub. Loads of stories about him tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

Assume benny is referring to brolly. Thought it was common knowledge that he's a bit of a perve. This video is from 2018 of him touching up a young wan in a creepy way (who is not his partner) in a nightclub. Loads of stories about him tbf.

Ha . Yer wan doesnt look as troubled as the young blonde I saw being harassed in howl at the moon by a certain Former Kerry manager and 70s player . Conmon enough nightclub stuff from the so called celebs .

Comment

Its the dead part im confused about . . Where da info ?
                                                                                Apologies,
                                                                                got sold a pup on the inter web.

Comment

Apologies,
                                                                                  got sold a pup on the inter web.
                                                                                  Always check in the green bin 1st .

Comment

Anyone been on a 7am Monday flight in last couple of weeks? Airport all grand / back to normal yet?

Desperately don't want to have to be there at 5am again

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                      Anyone been on a 7am Monday flight in last couple of weeks? Airport all grand / back to normal yet?

That's peek time for travel AFAIK. 4.30am is the sweet spot you are looking for.
                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

ffs. In January I was able to arrive at 6, no fast track and still have time to get a coffee.

It was always busy too, just efficient.

Considering buying that airport club yoke to have fast track for the year.

Comment

Good article on the pending conflict in Taiwan that highlights many of the points I've made recently and hitch is gloriously unaware of https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-com...an-11659614417

Comment

Hate to be the poor transphobic ref https://www.independent.ie/sport/gae...-41894821.html
                                                                                            A source at the game said the referee initially believed Valentino was part of Na Gaeil Aeracha’s back room team until she won a high ball in the game’s first few minutes.

The referee, a man, stopped the game after the first break in play to tell Na Gaeil Aeracha that there was “a problem with your number 21” and told them “the player is a man”.
                                                                                            Photo from the semi-final v Ballyboden St Endas

SPOILER

Comment

Looking forward to my opportunity to be labelled a transphobic hockey umpire.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

One of the peaks of the week time there. That being said if I had no checked luggage, and was happy to just go straight through security and to gate I'd be happy arriving at 5am. Worst case scenario you're an hour in security. Still enough time to wander to gate. Add extra time for checked luggage/coffee/breakfast, all of which you'll queue for.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

as it happens
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    was in The Gate last night. Owen Roe with the most commanding performance i've seen on that stage.
                                                                                                    I'd heard it was great, booked myself and Mrs D3 in for late August on the strength of this now. ty

Noticing that the Gate have stuck their prices up quite a bit! Probably long overdue tbf.

Comment

I'd heard it was great, booked myself and Mrs D3 in for late August on the strength of this now. ty

Noticing that the Gate have stuck their prices up quite a bit! Probably long overdue tbf.
                                                                                                      Went to 'Constellations' last May, mostly as they were selling off tickets at €15. Easy way to get a full house! Even the new prices seem reasonable for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                        Patrons of The Arts should not concern themselves with such frivolous matters such as the price of admission.
                                                                                                        Having paid $180 dollahs a skull last time I went to a show in Amerikay, I can assure you I'm not complaining. Just noted that it had gone from 30-ish to 40-ish, which is still great value obv.

Wouldn't mind a glance around the accounts of the Abbey and the Gate some time though.

Comment

The newish Louis CK movie is now available on his site https://louisck.com/products/fourth-of-july

Comment

The newish Louis CK movie is now available on his site https://louisck.com/products/fourth-of-july

I'm 20 minutes in and this is shockingly bad. Like not even the charm of Freddy Got Fingered

Comment

Anyone looking for sky sports pm me..less than half price at the min
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

The play itself is far from great, but he gives a good performance.

Sonya Kelly's new play The Last Return is coming to The Gate in October and has gotten great reviews. I'll be going to that. The theatre festival has a production in the Abbey of Murphy's Whistle in the Dark if you fancy a bit of the old ultraviolence.

I'm partaking of an outdoor production of The Tempest in Kilkenny at the weekend. I recall being absolutely drowned by a tempest watching a production of it outdoors in the front square in Trinity one time.

Comment

I'm 20 minutes in and this is shockingly bad. Like not even the charm of Freddy Got Fingered
                                                                                                                  50 minutes in now and it just gets worse.

Comment

Freddie got fingered is a stone cold classic
                                                                                                                    Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

filedata/fetch?id=1723350&d=1659912280&type=thumb
                                                                                                                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                                                                                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

h
                                                                                                                        50 minutes in now and it just gets worse.
                                                                                                                        Pure muck. Like they didn't even bother with the colourisation. Bits which looked liked like wood, and then became green.

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                                                                                                                          Freddie got fingered is a stone cold classic

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X