Clear All

... In for Euorvison...

Comment

Yeah for eurovision
      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

luckforsome completes Game 1.
        Hitch first into G2.
        I think it'll prob fill 8 places, plenty of regulars left.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          luckforsome completes Game 1.
          Hitch first into G2.
          I think it'll prob fill 8 places, plenty of regulars left.
          Go on then, I'll fill my ears with this tinny shit for the craic
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Do it properly though. No switching over to Jools for a 20 minute guitar solo by a blind black lesbian.

Comment

Do it properly though. No switching over to Jools for a 20 minute guitar solo by a blind black lesbian.
              I just told my wife to prepare for an evening of taking the piss.

Am actually looking forward to it now

GFYDobby

Comment

Wigs are de rigueur for the eurovision night in the shraaap household. Sun is out so bbq with friends then eurovision mayhem in the living room. The sillier the better. Amazingly the kids love it too, as hilarity is always at the rendez vous.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Leinster looking sharp, but toulouse already looking sluggish. This is only ever going to finish one way sadly.

Comment

In for the spin in the Eurovision

Comment

Brutal stuff

Last edited by Denny Crane; 14-05-22, 14:52.

Comment

I greened up on the Ukraine bet, 1.4 feels way too short with the voting system being so erratic and anyway my original plan was to double my money and get out, forgetting about it was a bonus. Made the mistake of mentioning it at home and have been blackguarded by daughters into sending profits to the red cross
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Haha, no turning that down in fairness

Comment

Unbelievable that Sexton remains every bit as good as he ever was.

Comment

Eurovision Game 1. Countries were split into 3 groups of 8 via oddschecker w/o Ukraine market, then randomorg-ed.
                                Only your worst two scores count, add them together and the lowest overall total wins.
                                €25 a head, honour system. contact the winner and pay afterwards.

Goodluck2me Greece Estonia Portugal
                                luckforsome Italy Moldova Czechia
                                Dice75 UK Netherlands Estonia
                                shrapnel Poland Azerbaijan Netherlands
                                Strewelpeter Sweden Australia Finland
                                oleras Norway Finland Moldova
                                RD3 Spain Czechia Australia
                                dobby Serbia Portugal Azerbaijan

Comment

Game 2.
                                  1. Hitch.
                                  2. Lazare.
                                  3. balfejohn.

5 spots available, still waiting on last years defending champions deadparrot and nailmick,
                                  Will run with 6 if need be, but still plenty of time to get to 8.
                                  Will check back in after Jordan Henderson's trophy lift.

Comment

Game 2.
                                    1. Hitch.
                                    2. Lazare.
                                    3. balfejohn.

5 spots available, still waiting on last years defending champions deadparrot and nailmick,
                                    I'd go another entry if you are short numbers at kick off

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      I greened up on the Ukraine bet, 1.4 feels way too short with the voting system being so erratic and anyway my original plan was to double my money and get out, forgetting about it was a bonus. Made the mistake of mentioning it at home and have been blackguarded by daughters into sending profits to the red cross
                                      Starting to get a bit chicken....think ill pull the plug.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Something went wrong in the last column of that table, same countries as in the third column
                                        Rectified now with the 200/1+ entries randomised.
                                        Goodluck2me Greece Estonia Germany
                                        luckforsome Italy Moldova Armenia
                                        Dice75 UK Netherlands Switzerland
                                        shrapnel Poland Azerbaijan Iceland
                                        Strewelpeter Sweden Australia Romania
                                        oleras Norway Finland Lithuania
                                        RD3 Spain Czechia France
                                        dobby Serbia Portugal Belgium

Comment

I just told my wife to prepare for an evening of taking the piss.

Am actually looking forward to it now

GFYDobby
                                          no atheists in a fox hole m8. Welcome aboard

Comment

Something went wrong in the last column of that table, same countries as in the third column
                                            Rectified now with the 200/1+ entries randomised.
                                            Goodluck2me Greece Estonia Germany
                                            luckforsome Italy Moldova Armenia
                                            Dice75 UK Netherlands Switzerland
                                            shrapnel Poland Azerbaijan Iceland
                                            Strewelpeter Sweden Australia Romania
                                            oleras Norway Finland Lithuania
                                            RD3 Spain Czechia France
                                            dobby Serbia Portugal Belgium
                                            Definitely better

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                              and come on Toulouse!!!
                                              Destroyed. Although I backed Leinster to win me a very tidy amount at -24 and lose by 1pt, grr.
                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Just turned on the last few mins of the FA Cup final. Pitch looks like a cabbage patch! WTF

Comment

Duke, show that AJ lad how to pimp will ya.

Can't watch this earshit without blood in the game

Comment

Loadsa time Laz. I believe.

Comment

Game 2.
                                                      1. Hitch.
                                                      2. Lazare.
                                                      3. balfejohn.

Last call people. DP, Chd, nickmail, GAB, ionaPaul, KK82 - where you this year folks?

Comment

Loadsa time Laz. I believe.
                                                        Ah I'm ribbing. Will have a bit of craic watching it either way.

Comment

Stick DP in anyway, I'll cover for him if he doesn't show up. Winnings will go to him too. Guy is a superfan.

Comment

I'll give it til 8.15 which is roughly when the first song comes on.
                                                            Hopefully the intro's will remind a few of the lagtards.

Comment

Beers with Dobbs and Dice, providing my taxi arrives. Am I right in thinking this will only end well?
                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Sorry folks, doesn't look like Game 2 is happening due to lack of numbers.

Comment

Nothing new as such in this but really does pull it all together and rips every bit of bullshit out there about crypto to pieces- regulators need to get on it- enough is enough

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2022/...epilqWUkTOj4pw

To put it bluntly, the SEC needs to grow a pair. Because this space is provably negative sum. It can only harm investors. Everything in this space, for the most part, ticks boxes for stuff that the SEC is allowed to regulate, which it should regulate.

Basically, there’s a fear among regulators—that I think started in the ‘80s—of being accused of “stifling innovation.” There’s no innovation to stifle. So regulate away. Because the problem with the current regulation model is they’re doing “let’s pick up the pieces afterward.” So after the things fall apart we’re going to go pick up the pieces, rather than “Hey, let’s stop things from falling apart in the first place,” which would save billions of dollars of investor money.

Comment

Respect to the Liverpool fans for Booing Prince William today- fair play

Comment

Interesting set by my Spanish picks.

Comment

That performance from Ukraine is some moment.

Probably deserves to win on merit.

Spanish act was ahem eye-catching

What time does the voting start?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                          That performance from Ukraine is some moment.

Probably deserves to win on merit.

Spanish act was ahem eye-catching

What time does the voting start?
                                                                          Another 90 minutes at least

Comment

Quite enjoyed that Lithuania track. Definitely best solo performance so far.

Comment

Sorry folks, doesn't look like Game 2 is happening due to lack of numbers.
                                                                              Prob too late but will make up numbers if you are only one short.

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

Prob too late but will make up numbers if you are only one short.
                                                                                Does that make six AJ with my DP add?

Comment

I've just realised I've wasted my day with family birthdays and missed the annual sweepstake
                                                                                  I am a sad panda
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Would just be 5 (you, balfejohn, degag, hitch, dp).
                                                                                    And not sure whether hitch/balfejohn would still be on for it seeing as they missed out on knowing which were their countries from the start.
                                                                                    (Also about to start drinking soon!)

edit actually 6 as SP mentioned a second entry.

Comment

Stick DP in anyway, I'll cover for him if he doesn't show up. Winnings will go to him too. Guy is a superfan.
                                                                                      You are doing God's work buddy

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I'll put in a second entry on behalf of, eh, Lao Lao

Comment

Yeah, was including SP.

Ah, no bother if too late

Comment

Would just be 5 (you, balfejohn, degag, hitch, dp).
                                                                                            And not sure whether hitch/balfejohn would still be on for it seeing as they missed out on knowing which were their countries from the start.
                                                                                            (Also about to start drinking soon!)

edit actually 6 as SP mentioned a second entry.
                                                                                            I'll take any entry left.
                                                                                            Funking Norway 50/1 obvs

Comment

Was that GB just now?

Actually not tres bad.

Comment

Put me in quick so I can lose a few bob

Comment

Australia was a masterpiece
                                                                                                  Uk a lot stronger than the last 10 years
                                                                                                  Sweden best so far, Ukraine just a bit behind them

Comment

OK,
                                                                                                    7 players. balfejohn, DP, Lazare, RD4, SP2, degag, Hitch.

randomorgying now.

Comment

So shit. Who am I on here?
                                                                                                      I'm real money on the obvious meme songs but have a feeling about Greece.
                                                                                                      Not family birthdays BTW. Spent eurovision /Cup final day in bouncey castles and face painting with 6 Yr olds

Comment

Ukraine 1.34 now, crazy!

Comment

OK,

randomorgying now.
                                                                                                          Apeing into whomever is left after assignment for Mrs dp as well

Comment

OK,

randomorgying now.
                                                                                                            Best news I've heard in months

Comment

Eurovision Game 2. Countries were split into 3 groups of 8 via oddschecker w/o Ukraine market (as it was this afternoon, not now), then randomorg-ed.
                                                                                                              Only your worst two scores count, add them together and the lowest overall total wins.
                                                                                                              €25 a head, honour system. contact the winner and pay afterwards.
                                                                                                              balfejohn Serbia Finland France
                                                                                                              SP2 Greece Portugal Lithuania
                                                                                                              RD4 Spain Estonia Romania
                                                                                                              Hitch Italy Azerbaijan Armenia
                                                                                                              degag UK Czechia Germany
                                                                                                              NOBODY Norway Netherlands Switzerland
                                                                                                              Lazare Poland Australia Belgium
                                                                                                              Dead Parrot Sweden Moldova Iceland

Comment

Dead money alert
                                                                                                                ​​​​​

Comment

Poble can have the NOBODY selections if ye want DP, just thank this I guess.

Comment

Fair play AJ, we'll all donate a tip for the overtime.

Comment

Poland although a shit song, have pulled their weight geopolitically. Could benefit from a bit of vibration from the Ukraine vote.

Didn't catch the Aussie song but the Belgium one seemed catchy. Hill to climb here

Comment

Moldova were cool tbh. Catchy tune

Comment

Poland although a shit song, have pulled their weight geopolitically. Could benefit from a bit of vibration from the Ukraine vote.

Didn't catch the Aussie song but the Belgium one seemed catchy. Hill to climb here
                                                                                                                          You're eurovision voting expert now are ya?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X