Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strewel will be glad to know El Stuntdog v2.0 agrees that lawns are environmental terrorism. She's busy destroying ours at an impressive rate.

My objective is to have a ruined wasteland, but at least it'll be flat.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

​​​​​​There's a famous test VC's used to do to see if a startup was worth investing in or not, going to the premises on a Sunday and seeing how many cars are in the car park.
      And how does this (famous) test work if everyone is remote?
      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Times have changed. I know a few people who have their own startups. One very good friend is on his second. Just finished their 1st round of funding for 10M +, and he works pretty much a normal week, and has plenty of time to play golf on the weekends.

Still people working themselves into the ground in all disciplines but startups have copped on that burning out the workforce is a stupid idea.
        Darragh is talking out his hoop.
        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

And how does this (famous) test work if everyone is remote?
          The point isn't the test, it's the meaning behind the test. Of course it wouldn't work now. An example now would be seeing how quickly the company responds to negative comments on the app store.

I'm not talking out of my hoop, as you so eloquently put it, I'm relaying the information I got from reading several books on the subject and listening to podcasts from some of the most successful VCs.

They are all pretty clear on this point!

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

Rory Hearne
            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Times have changed. I know a few people who have their own startups. One very good friend is on his second. Just finished their 1st round of funding for 10M +, and he works pretty much a normal week, and has plenty of time to play golf on the weekends.

Still people working themselves into the ground in all disciplines but startups have copped on that burning out the workforce is a stupid idea.
              Something like 90%+ of start up fails, which includes those that are raising 10m. I'd rather bet on a CEO i knew worked very hard.

Comment

I love the idea of wild flowers and not having to mow! Will need to look into that, along with the fruit trees idea. And same as Richie, work all of that in alongside a trampoline and hopefully some kind of shed!

Thoughts on Steeltech Sheds? Worth the expense? Not sure if I've already asked this here.

Comment

Someone, perhaps mentioned on this page, once threw himself down in protest in front of an executive car being driven into Trinners. Out steps Nelson Mandela and walks around to the fuckwit on the ground to see what the Irish nation, unique amongst the world, had against him. The fact it seems to have taken that person about 15 years to be made a permanent academic staff suggests some of the broader rigour doubts out there.

E.g. the vacant home tax idea proposed there is incredibly short-sighted, as homes are largely left vacant in order to increase the likelihood that they will get permission for turning them into apartments (which is more homes per land space). But if a tax discourages that, then you don't get that end benefit.

Plus everything about the plan seems to be focused on getting people to be owners. That is innately discriminatory against renters, by stopping rental accommodation being created. Renters tend to, most frequently, be international people, buyers tend to be 'true Irish'. Should we be designing a system that makes it harder for people to rent, when really most of the price pressure is being experienced by renters? Is the assumption that renters are less important?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

Plan is to dig out the gravel in the front of the house and do this but want the lawn out back since we have little kids - 1 & 3.

its paddling pools and plastic slides for our emotional well-being rather than wildflowers for the environments well being for the next few summers.
                    Artificial turf the only man, although my tiny garden moved me towards it, didn't want to get a mower for such a small area (8m x 9m basically) so got paving/artificial grass instead.

Pros
                    Very little maintenance
                    No mud
                    Year round accessibility (if you/kids don't mind rain/wet)

Cons
                    Expensive to set up, although cost varies depending on the other work being done (paving, etc) and grass quality.
                    Bloody leaves need to be picked/swept up (no mower to disintegrate them)
                    On hot days can get quite hot to walk on. Won't burn obviously, but can get uncomfortable to walk on in bare feet, possibly even socks.
                    Not a lot for insects, if this is your bag.

Comment

Weird one.
                      Last night I was ready to start a new book I had a quick look at the to-read list, decided on a PG Woodhouse and loaded it up to the phone. I started reading in bed but after two pages decided it wasn't what I wanted and went back to pick something else already had loaded on the phone instead. Probably because I had been thinking recently about an amazing short story of his, I picked Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go. Fell asleep probably before I'd got 20 pages in to it.
                      Imagine my surprise when the first thing I heard this morning on the radio was that Kazou had died during the night! Even bigger surprise then when after a busy day I scanned down the front page of the Guardian looking for his obit... not a mention of him there and nothing in the books section either.
                      Turns out RTE had picked up on a fake tweet from some weirdo loser who somehow makes a living pulling stunts like this. He goes to the bother of making a plausible but fake Faber and Faber twitter profile to try and con news outlets ostensibly to point out that they should not believe anything they see on Twitter.

Anyway the short story of his that I was thinking of is maybe relevant, its certainly one of the weirdest storied I've ever read and here it is courtesy of the new yorker fiction podcast.

Ben Marcus reads Kazuo Ishiguro's "A Village After Dark," and discusses it with The New Yorker's fiction editor, Deborah Treisman. "A Village After Dark" was published in the May 21, 2001, issue of The New Yorker. Ben Marcus's upcoming book, "The Flame Alphabet," will be published in 2012.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Seems like the Russians are being thrown back on the approaches to Odessa and also several thousand of them potentially being encircled in a picket North of Kiev.
                        Although these pale when compared to the civilian slaughter in Mariupol, it's still a glimmer of hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

More population is generally a good thing, leaving aside the tragedy of how these particular people arrive. We'll have a population of 7 million within 30 years, is one of the current realistic projections - so plus 2 million (even the base case scenario is plus 1 million population). Just about the only country in Europe with a rising population over that timeframe. Thats what dilutes our debts, keeps the country prosperous, and maintains the country as full of young ideas.

The reality, therefore, is we have to become a lot more flexible and move a lot quicker in terms of accommodating a rising population. We probably need to move towards a 50-70k average housing output per year. Not too hard. We didn't make many new houses over the last two years due to covid, but are probably capable of 30-40k annual output even now. Plus most of the new population will be used to living in apartments, which suits fast building schedules. I think any 'pain' will be short-term rather than medium-term.

Ukrainians are also a very similar population to ours. As in, not dramatically different in terms of outlook. Essentially just a continuation of the Polish mindset, who have fit in very well into the country.
                          I guess I really should buy a house. Any house

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            Seems like the Russians are being thrown back on the approaches to Odessa and also several thousand of them potentially being encircled in a picket North of Kiev.
                            Although these pale when compared to the civilian slaughter in Mariupol, it's still a glimmer of hope.
                            I'm not sure it is all that much of a glimmer of hope. There's all the troops being gathered from all over the world, including the Syrians. Then the Belorussians ready to go. Then the simple fact that we're still at the stage of 'ordinary war', but Russia obviously has access to much more destructive weapons.

Comment

Going to rip up the front garden and plant wildflowers. I mentioned it to the wife, and she expressed some exasperation about the fact that she had suggested that exact same thing a few weeks ago and I had dismissed it as a cockahoop fantasy. I explained to her that it was different now - that Strewelpeter had re-explained her idea, but with more authority, so we're good to go.

Comment

Going to rip up the front garden and plant wildflowers. I mentioned it to the wife, and she expressed some exasperation about the fact that she had suggested that exact same thing a few weeks ago and I had dismissed it as a cockahoop fantasy. I explained to her that it was different now - that Strewelpeter had re-explained her idea, but with more authority, so we're good to go.
                                saint of a woman lol

Comment

There's all the troops being gathered from all over the world, including the Syrians. Then the Belorussians ready to go.
                                  Have you gone back to typing with your fingers, rather than your brain?

The Syrians are a rabble, much like those Chechens of Kadyrov, who'll be cut to pieces. Good for murdering unarmed civilians but nothing else. They're irrelevant. And the Belorussians are a joke army who have no interest in backing up the bullshit of Lukashenko. They'll continue to sit this out.

And...that's it. There are no other allies. No 'troops from all over the world'. Unless you have some secret intelligence the rest of humanity is not privy to.

Comment

I reckon the way the rules are written we are going to be needing AJ to live blog the permutations in the last round of Division one of the GAA next Sunday.

I think there is one particularly satisfying scenario that if Kildare were to lose to Mayo and Dublin drew with Monaghan Dublin would go down specifically because of thrashing they got from Kildare a few weeks ago.

Comment

How motivated would the Syrians be?

My money would be nk the defending highly motivated, well-supplied guys rather than the conscripts relying on broken-down trucks to feed them

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

My money would be nk the defending highly motivated, well-supplied guys rather than the conscripts relying on broken-down trucks to feed them
                                        I was under the impression the Syrians they are recruited were largely battle-hardened mercenaries used to blowing shit up and running rampage.

Comment

Have you gone back to typing with your fingers, rather than your brain?

The Syrians are a rabble, much like those Chechens of Kadyrov, who'll be cut to pieces. Good for murdering unarmed civilians but nothing else. They're irrelevant. And the Belorussians are a joke army who have no interest in backing up the bullshit of Lukashenko. They'll continue to sit this out.

And...that's it. There are no other allies. No 'troops from all over the world'. Unless you have some secret intelligence the rest of humanity is not privy to.
                                          Unlike you, I tend to read about things before posting about them. I was basing that on this article, I read this evening. 15,000 troops to take those Western cities and cut off supply chains, seems like a handy enough service, even if the numbers are small enough.

Comment

I was under the impression the Syrians they are recruited were largely battle-hardened mercenaries used to blowing shit up and running rampage.
                                            They're the dregs of Assad's army i.e. the ones he calculated he can afford to write off in paying off his debt to his fellow dictator.

Comment

Unlike you, I tend to read about things before posting about them. I was basing that on this article, I read this evening. 15,000 troops to take those Western cities and cut off supply chains, seems like a handy enough service, even if the numbers are small enough.
                                              If the super-duper Belarussian army is so awesome and wonderful, why wouldn't they already have joined in the war? They're a joke army who know what'll happen to them, hence they're sitting on their hands and will continue to do so.
                                              Those 'Belarus army to invade' articles have been running since Day 0. And....nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                I reckon the way the rules are written we are going to be needing AJ to live blog the permutations in the last round of Division one of the GAA next Sunday.

I think there is one particularly satisfying scenario that if Kildare were to lose to Mayo and Dublin drew with Monaghan Dublin would go down specifically because of thrashing they got from Kildare a few weeks ago.
                                                Kildare can still make the final with a win once Kerry beat Tyrone and Donegal beat Armagh.

It really is the best GAA competition by far and hard to fathom how they voted against making it the main one cos "tradition". After an open and exciting league, it'll be back to a boring, mundane championship until the semi finals come along.

Comment

I'd say: 'motivated up until the first paycheck or sight of the Ukrainian defences, whichever comes first. But no longer.'

Comment

Decided I’m going to use my census time capsule to write an anti rugby screed which will also predict that it won’t exist as a professional sport in 100 years . What’s everyone else going with?
                                                    Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Once Putin copped on to what everyone already knew, that Russian conscripts would lack morale and the motivation required to go face to face with their Ukrainian brothers, people were expecting, with dread, that he would deploy his much talked about battalions of well trained ruthless Chechen fighters. Seems to be quite a bit of surprise amongst Russian ex pats that these have not materialised and and that Syrians are being sent instead.

Comment

Was in a pub on Saturday pretending I cared about if Ireland beat Scotland in the 2 nations - don’t think anyone cared- polite applause when Ireland scored - most people not really paying attention it was kind of pathetic
                                                        Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                                                          Decided I’m going to use my census time capsule to write an anti rugby screed which will also predict that it won’t exist as a professional sport in 100 years . What’s everyone else going with?
                                                          Gonna write that we went through a "non-binary" and "trans" phase that allowed men to compete in womens sport. It was all a load of bollix that was bizarre and there are in fact only 2 genders.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

Kildare can still make the final with a win once Kerry beat Tyrone and Donegal beat Armagh.

It really is the best GAA competition by far and hard to fathom how they voted against making it the main one cos "tradition". After an open and exciting league, it'll be back to a boring, mundane championship until the semi finals come along.
                                                            Lol.

If the League was the no.1 the recent results would be a hell of a lot different and the top 4 would be miles ahead just like the Championship. . Kildare for example would not have chalked up a victory over a half interested Dublin . The league does need bolstering but not at the expense of the only showcase keeping GAA football alive .

Example . Any idea who is in the Hurling league finals .?

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Lol.

If the League was the no.1 the recent results would be a hell of a lot different and the top 4 would be miles ahead just like the Championship. . Kildare for example would not have chalked up a victory over a half interested Dublin . The league does need bolstering but not at the expense of the only showcase keeping GAA football alive .

Example . Any idea who is in the Hurling league finals .?
                                                              No, but I couldnt tell you who was in the hurling all Ireland last year, or who won it, cos I dont watch any hurling. Even when it's on 1st on the Sunday game I fast forward it

The league is by far and away the best competition. Aa you mention Dublin, they're the perfect example. Got off to a slow start, got a couple of players back, James McCarthy being the most notable, clicked themselves into gear and have a chance of staying up in the last round when they looked buried so it makes the final round of games interesting an exciting.

The championship is a dead duck with an outdated format. The only games that deliver are the 2 semis and the final. Sooner we move to a league based championship, the better.

Comment

Gonna write that we went through a "non-binary" and "trans" phase that allowed men to compete in womens sport. It was all a load of bollix that was bizarre and there are in fact only 2 genders.
                                                                "wow great-granddaddy was such a prick"

Your future relatives can access what you write, no?

Comment

They're the dregs of Assad's army i.e. the ones he calculated he can afford to write off in paying off his debt to his fellow dictator.
                                                                  Yes, and most likely a rag tag bunch from different units lured with the promise of an x30 increase in salary (not much use when you're dead) and most definitely not a well trained battle group with a solid command structure.
                                                                  After all Assad has his own dictatorship to attend to so hardly going to send his best.

Even sending the dregs will cause repercussions in Syria, unpopular move especially when theyre being sent back in body bags.

Theres a disbanded militia group called the Desert Hawks commanded by a Col Jaber and brother who were apparently the dogs bollox in fighting terms. Assads paranoia about their growing power prompted their breakup in 2017.
                                                                  Wonder how much money/power would putin need to offer them to bring that group together and after 5 years would they be able to hack it anyway or want to.

More grist to the mill of battle hardened, tactically brilliant extremely motivated Ukrainian army. (Using drones to drop thermo tank busting grenades on parked Russian tanks at night!)

I'm.afraid its heading towards a further escalation of devastating weapons. Read that its estimated 250,000 Russians have left the country and so his grip is weakening at home. The only move he seems to employ is escalation I'm.getting this horrible feeling of inexorability about it.

# Not the A-Team- "pity da fool"

Last edited by dinekes; 22-03-22, 22:04.

Comment

"wow great-granddaddy was such a prick"

Your future relatives can access what you write, no?
                                                                    I'd assume someone can or else there wouldnt be any point to writing notes

Comment

The league is by far and away the best competition. Aa you mention Dublin, they're the perfect example. Got off to a slow start, got a couple of players back, James McCarthy being the most notable, clicked themselves into gear and have a chance of staying up in the last round when they looked buried so it makes the final round of games interesting an exciting.

The championship is a dead duck with an outdated format. The only games that deliver are the 2 semis and the final. Sooner we move to a league based championship, the better.
                                                                      It really was a fantastic match on Sunday.

Great crowd too. Bringing in loads of international people - loads of Indian IT workers and that type of folk. About half the crowd were female, mainly young girls.

It's not really a comparison, as I've nothing to compare it to, but its some experience. Unbeatable at the price also. Must be easily the most affordable cool thing to do on a Sunday in Dublin.

Comment

It really was a fantastic match on Sunday.

Great crowd too. Bringing in loads of international people - loads of Indian IT workers and that type of folk. About half the crowd were female, mainly young girls.

It's not really a comparison, as I've nothing to compare it to, but its some experience. Unbeatable at the price also. Must be easily the most affordable cool thing to do on a Sunday in Dublin.
                                                                        You got a good game on a good day. Nice bit of drama, a fluke goal, few nice scores. All adds to it.

What was the kids verdict on proceedings?

Comment

No, but I couldnt tell you who was in the hurling all Ireland last year, or who won it, cos I dont watch any hurling. Even when it's on 1st on the Sunday game I fast forward it

You would gain nothing. The hurling is fantastic but there is low interest in the league from most folk on the periphery.

Dublin started slowly like a lot of teams do. Its the league, just a filler till the big games of the year . Others need to up their game. Beating Dublin or Kerry in the league is the bobby prize .

Comment

You would gain nothing. The hurling is fantastic but there is low interest in the league from most folk on the periphery.

Dublin started slowly like a lot of teams do. Its the league, just a filler till the big games of the year . Others need to up their game. Beating Dublin or Kerry in the league is the bobby prize .
                                                                            Its not just division 1. Out of 32 teams, this weekend only 6 teams will be involved in "dead rubbers" with their safety already secured or no chance of a final in division 4. Sligo v Leitrim looks to be the pick of the bunch in division 3 if they can get it on the same time as Tipp v London due to the possibilities involved.

There has been drama and lots to play for across all 4 divisions and there is still loads to play for on the last weekend. The championship doesnt offer anything close to that.

Anyway, I dont see us agreeing so will probably end up going round in circles.

Comment

Once Putin copped on to what everyone already knew, that Russian conscripts would lack morale and the motivation required to go face to face with their Ukrainian brothers, people were expecting, with dread, that he would deploy his much talked about battalions of well trained ruthless Chechen fighters. Seems to be quite a bit of surprise amongst Russian ex pats that these have not materialised and and that Syrians are being sent instead.
                                                                              The Chechen's did go, and had plenty of tiktoks about it. Hundreds of them died and they ran home with their tail between their legs.
                                                                              A month in and 5 cities captured out of 360, with a combined population of less than one million.

Three people from my work are over installing our mobile internet infrastructure for aid workers and on refugee buses all this week.
                                                                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 22-03-22, 22:43.

Comment

You got a good game on a good day. Nice bit of drama, a fluke goal, few nice scores. All adds to it.

What was the kids verdict on proceedings?
                                                                                Oh they loved it! Completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                  The Chechen's did go, and had plenty of tiktoks about it. Hundreds of them died and they ran home with their tail between their legs.
                                                                                  A month in and 5 cities captured out of 360, with a combined population of less than one million.

Three people from my work are over installing our mobile internet infrastructure for aid workers and on refugee buses all this week.
                                                                                  Thats the thing, the Kremlin has for years had people living with the spectre of these ferocious battalions of Chechens like some bogeyman up their sleeve now it seems there were feck all of them and they were no better than the rest.

Comment

Going to do that lawn thing. So we just slice off the top layer of the lawn with a turf cutter and then plant wildflower seeds and we're good to go? How long do the wildflowers take to start appearing? A month or two?

Comment

this place still going
                                                                                      Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Far from a barrel of laughs, The Lost Daughter is a brilliant movie about the psychological aftermath of tough life choices. Casting and soundtrack couldn't be better.
                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                                          this place still going
                                                                                          we've gone from crisis to crisis and never managed to jump off.

Comment

Those 'Belarus army to invade' articles have been running since Day 0. And....nothing.
                                                                                            wow, things have changed, that you are now doubting the flawless intelligence of the US.

The US and NATO believe that Belarus could "soon" join Russia in its war against Ukraine, US and NATO officials tell CNN, and that the country is already taking steps to do so.
                                                                                            I don't think it will particularly shift any dials on the war, just that its odd at one moment to applaud how brilliant US intelligence is, and then shift to disclaiming them when you post something dodgy and need to retrospectively defend it.

Comment

Apparently our Mickey Mouse company has been Cyber attacked. I wonder will they take oneforall vouchers .

Comment

Apparently our Mickey Mouse company has been Cyber attacked. I wonder will they take oneforall vouchers .
                                                                                                Make sure to give them ones near the expiry date.

Comment

30 seconds prior to cyber attack
                                                                                                  Solks-"oooh a new email!, with an attachment!! Free stuff!!! FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by dinekes View Post

30 seconds prior to cyber attack
                                                                                                    Solks-"oooh a new email!, with an attachment!! Free stuff!!! FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE!!!!"
                                                                                                    Spent my youth in MSFT so i'm well clued in however that from Russia with Love email has piqued my interest. Please send a linky. Hopefully not another step sister one

Comment

Can just imagine them asking for payment in bitcoun. Lol. They have picked on the wrong company . We can send them some plasma .

Comment

Its not just division 1. Out of 32 teams, this weekend only 6 teams will be involved in "dead rubbers" with their safety already secured or no chance of a final in division 4. Sligo v Leitrim looks to be the pick of the bunch in division 3 if they can get it on the same time as Tipp v London due to the possibilities involved.

There has been drama and lots to play for across all 4 divisions and there is still loads to play for on the last weekend. The championship doesnt offer anything close to that.
                                                                                                        The Championship gives even less dead rubbers though, zero. Every game is either a knockout or a progression tie (I'll exclude the Super 8s but they are dead).
                                                                                                        So fundamentally the problem isn't dead rubbers in the Championship, it's the succession of one-sided ties.

But lets look at the four Division 4 teams you've mentioned - Sligo, Leitrim, Tipp, & London.
                                                                                                        They've completely accepted that they can't win Division 1 this year, so they are content to play against similar standard opposition in Division 4.
                                                                                                        But try to get them to accept that they can't win Sam Maguire this year, and you run into all sorts of aggro about fairness and giving everyone a shot.
                                                                                                        And it's a fairly compelling argument which gets sympathetic column inches.

Comment

Going to do that lawn thing. So we just slice off the top layer of the lawn with a turf cutter and then plant wildflower seeds and we're good to go? How long do the wildflowers take to start appearing? A month or two?
                                                                                                          Rondup, rotovate, level, roll and seed.

Isnt there some issue around these imported non native wildflowers ? Inviting invasive species in ?

Maybe try and look for Irish wildflowers?
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

wow, things have changed, that you are now doubting the flawless intelligence of the US.

I don't think it will particularly shift any dials on the war, just that its odd at one moment to applaud how brilliant US intelligence is, and then shift to disclaiming them when you post something dodgy and need to retrospectively defend it.
                                                                                                            It's quite clearly, in the same way that they are flagging potential chemical attacks, a warning.
                                                                                                            i.e. 'we know you could potentially do this, we have both physical and mechanical eyes on you, we know all of your troop and material deployments and, if you know what's good for you, you won't do it'
                                                                                                            That's what the intelligence releases before the invasion were aimed at too. They couldn't prevent Mad Vlad pushing the button because he's well, bonkers.

Now, tell us all about these forces arriving from 'all over the world' to come to the aid of Mad Vlad.

Comment

Thats the thing, the Kremlin has for years had people living with the spectre of these ferocious battalions of Chechens like some bogeyman up their sleeve now it seems there were feck all of them and they were no better than the rest.
                                                                                                              They seem to have deployed some of them on the outskirts of Mariupol where they are busy shooting up civilian cars with 'children' clearly marked on them. Good article here on those friendly fellows.

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                                                                                                                Blood or semen sample so I can be regrown in a lab obv
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I think the GAA should introduce a barbarian type of game each ywar. The all stars thing is laughable. Instead have the All Ireland winners in both disciplines play an all stars rest of the country in a showpiece game. Double header.

Comment

I think the GAA should introduce a barbarian type of game each ywar. The all stars thing is laughable. Instead have the All Ireland winners in both disciplines play an all stars rest of the country in a showpiece game. Double header.
                                                                                                                    All stars is basically just a free holiday for those included.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post

All stars is basically just a free holiday for those included.
                                                                                                                      in fairness, given the revenue produced by the intercounty game, you could hardly begrudge it...or could you

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Isnt there some issue around these imported non native wildflowers ? Inviting invasive species in ?

yeah, I was going to use the wildflower.ie link that strew gave

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

That crowd down in Carlow wildflowers.ie are great and there is some good content hidden in their messy site. Her business is mainly geared towards large scale stuff but one of the key things is to get the right seeds for the area and soil type.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X