Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt when the sporting superpowers win their world cups and gold medals etc that their people complain about how they have a resource or numbers advantage .

enjoy the victories whilst it lasts. Its their flagship jump event and they dont like it up em.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

You need to put a deposit limit on your account.
      PP decided that I was to be excluded from any specials and limited to a pittance on their power prices, despite me never betting more than a fiver on anything, and never even withdrawing any money. I deposited 20 a few years back for small football bets, had it up at 200 at one point, back down to around 100 now, but I never took anything out. I was obviously just using their enhanced odds bets too often, even if I wasn't exactly creaming anything in. Most of my bets were 1-5 quid only. It's pure miserable bet limiting from a company in an industry where they are only happy to know you exist if you are losing money. Even barely above breaking even on micro stakes is against their ethos.

Plus I have minus interest in horse racing.

Comment

I've two tickets to Scrappermania tomorrow if anyone wants them.
        Can't get OAP minder so let me know.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
          We've been fostering a kitten for a couple of months, waiting for her to be homed. Unfortunately local SPCA and cat rescue aren't having any luck. She's neutered, chipped and vaccinated.

Anyone with experience or advice?
          SatNav ?

Comment

The paddy power and other advertard cringe fest is taking some of the joy out of Cheltenham, happily there is more than enough joy to go around.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Good work advertising the Tipping Comp this morning by my influencer brigade.

Cheques in the post obv.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Not looking for a cat or pet atm. This one just walked into the house, literally.
                Yep. Did guess that. You are now owned by that cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  It is possibly worth bearing in mind that Tar, i think, designs weapons software for the US, so describing Amazon as grim, is possibly overfocusing on whether their HR dept hands out a nice hamper at Christmas, and less on the relative grimness of designing the efficient delivery of cuddly toys to kids at Christmas, vs designing the delivery of, - you know -, to Yemeni kids at Christmas.
                  Business is booming.

Comment

We've been fostering a kitten for a couple of months, waiting for her to be homed. Unfortunately local SPCA and cat rescue aren't having any luck. She's neutered, chipped and vaccinated.

Anyone with experience or advice?
                    PM Sent

Comment

Fundalk Frodau

Drakensburg 7.00

sorry bout late notice

Comment

Pre-bunking here. Vlad going to blame his worst atrocity on a misfire due to Tar's 15 year old code base.
                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                          Pre-bunking here. Vlad going to blame his worst atrocity on a misfire due to Tar's 15 year old code base.
                          Funny to see the difference in their old shite stuff and the western world. Their secure communications system relying on the locals mobile network being up, which they destroyed, and so they had loads of comms in the clear. It was how Ukraine knew that famous general died and could use it for morale. Meanwhile over here my company sells private networks that can fit in a backpack. Some lad can be on his phone to Biden fine but they can't even talk to each other on the battlefield privately.

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                            Fundalk Frodau

Drakensburg 7.00

sorry bout late notice
                            Missed it but about time

Comment

Seen a frog in my back garden today.
                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Missed it but about time
                                Didnt see it either. Would have layed it .

Comment

Last edited by Solksjaer!; 11-03-22, 20:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                    Did Tar do any work for the Indian army this week?
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Visiting en famille Dublin ComicCon tomorrow. I suspect it will be a severe letdown for everyone.
                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                        Typical Irish begrudgery, we smash the brits , and ye pick the bones out of it . I blame miseryguest .
                                        Got a good laugh out of miseryguest, lol, wp.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Most recent Apprentice is an all time classic.

Comment

Don't get the horn for beating the English at sporty things though. I can understand why people do but I generally dgaf about it. Happy when we do, but no happier than I would be if we beat Luxembourg.

I think we need to get over that tbh, whooping and fist pumping whenever we get one over on them is actually ironically subservient to them.

Not giving a fuck whether we do or not is real confidence and strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Got a good laugh out of miseryguest, lol, wp.
                                              I did too, quality work tbf
                                              Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post

I did too, quality work tbf
                                                Haha, I knew you would.

Comment

And on the subject
                                                  this is a fairly realistic and sobering antidote to the propaganda - as that’s all it is really - about the how the west is all pulling together and that democracy will win out in the end
                                                  Perhaps the Ukraine crisis has saved the West from its pettiness and division. But the bigger picture is far more depressing.
                                                  Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Just finished watching it. The foodies branding is hall of fame stuff.

Comment

And on the subject
                                                      this is a fairly realistic and sobering antidote to the propaganda - as that’s all it is really - about the how the west is all pulling together and that democracy will win out in the end
                                                      https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...kraine/627013/
                                                      It's a good article.

Comment

Spoiler just in case I guess.

SPOILER
                                                        Blondie was absolutley blessed to survive. Just lucky Hakim was so weak throughout

Comment

And on the subject
                                                          https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...kraine/627013/
                                                          The way he talks about Russia is some sort of superpower - it isn't. It's a badly failing country with terrible demographics, a worse economy (pre-sanctions!), worse government and a second rate military. We won't wake up some morning soon to Russian tanks crossing the Danube. The rest of the article is a litany of small & medium complaints that the west isn't perfect, which is perfect PSV fodder and Rubs Hitches authoritarian instincts up the right way, but it in no way justifies the tone of apocalypse and crusades.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                            Mellor ever been to firedoor in Sydney ? Looks phenomenal
                                                            Haven’t been yet. Was supposed to go last year, but covid disrupted going out. Lots of really good restaurants in that area. Nel is my favourite.

Comment

FFFS, after scoffing confidently at our invulnerability after Child #1 got covid (and got rid of it quite efficiently), house riddled this am. Children #2 and #3 positive and Mrs D3 feeling like death although testing negative. Karma.

I have a head on me after last night but still resolutely negative.

Comment

What's the craic with 5G? Haven't seen it pop up on the new phone yet, is the coverage bad?

Comment

Fastest red ever? Ref had no choice imo

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                    Fastest red ever? Ref had no choice imo
                                                                    Scrum is goosed and sloppy at lineouts. Set piece letting England stay in this.

Comment

Scrum is goosed and sloppy at lineouts. Set pieces letting England stay in this.
                                                                      If we do actually handle the ball properly we look amazing in open play.

Comment

Sheehan is unbelievably good. Some tussle with Kelleher for hooker for rest of their careers.

Comment

Worst ref in international rugby. What a mess of a game

Comment

Our pack need to impose heavy sanctions on the English front row

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                              Worst ref in international rugby. What a mess of a game
                                                                              You talking about the English running around at the scrum 3, 4 times and he fell for it every time?

It's a far better game than last night imo.

Comment

The past it Ronaldo scores another tap in for United. Will there be a sweat on the RD3 bet?

Comment

Let's stick it to d'britz wha

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                    The past it Ronaldo scores another tap in for United. Will there be a sweat on the RD3 bet?
                                                                                    Nah, I'm a 1/20 shot at this stage.

Comment

So much brain dead crap FFS!

Comment

Nah, I'm a 1/20 shot at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

1/12

Comment

Ehhh that could be a bit premature. We're gonna get a yellow soon and if it's evened up for last 10 mins I can see them sneaking it.

Comment

lol

Comment

Now bring on Carbery. Great spot for him to close one out.

Comment

How can he say he's looking at that for cynical fouling and not give Itoje a card?

Comment

Bench impact when it was badly needed.

Comment

Bench impact when it was badly needed.
                                                                                                      Bringing on Lions starters is pretty handy. Think the 14 men have run out of legs though.

Comment

Comment

Bringing on Lions starters is pretty handy. Think the 14 men have run out of legs though.
                                                                                                          Not a bad luxury eh?

The score now doesn't reflect the shift that England put in. Hard to keep that level for 80 mins and a man down.

Comment

Not a bad luxury eh?

The score now doesn't reflect the shift that England put in. Hard to keep that level for 80 mins and a man down.
                                                                                                            The team playing smart, attractive running rugby outscored the team playing brute force bashfest 4 tries to 0.

That's great for the game imo.

Comment

Bonus point win against Scotland would mean that France would need a to get a bonus point to win championship ...Amirite

EDIT:
                                                                                                              ​​​​​​​I'm wrong aren't I? That leaves us on 16, 2 points behind France do our max is 21 and any win for France will be enough for them

Anyway wasn't there supposed to be a bonus for grand slam so that you couldn't do it and not win championship... Where's AJ when you need him.

Comment

Jesus, the clowns RTE have pitchside would have you nostalgic for George Hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  Bonus point win against Scotland would mean that France would need a to get a bonus point to win championship ...Amirite
                                                                                                                  France will trounce England imo. Their scrum is better than ours and England have feck all else.

Comment

The team playing smart, attractive running rugby outscored the team playing brute force bashfest 4 tries to 0.

That's great for the game imo.
                                                                                                                    Tbf we could have had a couple more. Dorris delayed the offload to Murray being the glaring one. A few other attempted offloads that didn't come off. Great to see so many line breaks for a team that used to just run into walls not so long ago.

Comment

Lazare 1 step away from running in a balaclava chanting Tiocfhaidh ar la

Comment

France will trounce England imo. Their scrum is better than ours and England have feck all else.
                                                                                                                        I'm wrong aren't I? That leaves us on 16, 2 points behind France do our max is 21 and any win for France will be enough for them

Anyway wasn't there supposed to be a bonus for grand slam so that you couldn't do it and not win championship... Where's AJ when you need him.

Comment

absolutely amazed England dominated the scrum the whole game with Nowell on the flank. Amazing 70 minute shift by England. they were exhausted for the last 10

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X