This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

Nothing in that Tweet confirms his account was really hacked TBF.
    I feel theres enough there. There's too much risk getting the police involved with a false story as that can badly backfire.
    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I see new restaurant, Wildflower, got torn a new one by the Irish Times today.

Comment

This whole "Close the Schools" at the sign of any wind seems a bit ott in the last 4 or 5 years.

Dont think we even got a day off for Hurricane Charlie ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          This whole "Close the Schools" at the sign of any wind seems a bit ott in the last 4 or 5 years.

Drying trousers and shoes on rads while being in class in your skivies was not an unheard of scenario in my school.
          Recalling that now seems like it was something that should have been stopped tbf
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Much malarkey in Eastern Ukraine today with a pretty obvious Gleiwitz Incident.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Feel top of my game to chosen an area to live in where the bins went out yesterday rather than tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

I feel theres enough there. There's too much risk getting the police involved with a false story as that can badly backfire.
                So we are funking for a bad bad backfire then I guess
                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

The official app makes it as easy as can be. Well worth the few euros. The 16 year old daughter left it till two days before the test to start preparing. Used the app exclusively and passed. The questions in the app are word for word with the ones you will get but you will only get asked a small subset, 40 I think, of hundreds of questions.

The daughter just kept doing sample tests over and over. She looked at details of all questions she got wrong which the app supports.
                  I looked to book the test and it was saying Tuesday as one of the best options thought that might've been a bit too soon. Was thinking about doing it online but you can only do it on a Windows machine, the wife has a Windows laptop for work but I'd imagine it's really locked down so I wouldn't be able to install the bits needed for the online proctor stuff.

Found this test online Theory Tester for those of you who might want have a bash and give it a go. I passed on the first test and failed miserably on the second and then failed by one on the third test. Might just pay the €12.99 for the app.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Is that about the tweet that looked like a misdirected google search for pics of some journo skinny dipping?

Double genius level hacking if so

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

I looked to book the test and it was saying Tuesday as one of the best options thought that might've been a bit too soon. Was thinking about doing it online but you can only do it on a Windows machine, the wife has a Windows laptop for work but I'd imagine it's really locked down so I wouldn't be able to install the bits needed for the online proctor stuff.

Found this test online Theory Tester for those of you who might want have a bash and give it a go. I passed on the first test and failed miserably on the second and then failed by one on the third test. Might just pay the €12.99 for the app.
                      The official app is a crime scene, how they could have come up with something that bad, could only be by having monopoly rights to set the questions and then simply not having to give a fuck. Even the fact that it only works on Windows says it all.

Comment

Had to send some Onedrive links to promo content today to a customer's web guy. Well in fairness, before I say the next bit, he's a young lad out of school, a son of the customer and is putting a site together for them.

I called him to ask what he wanted, then told him to fire me off an email and I'd reply back.

I read out my address, spelling the first bit 'C O N O R @blahblah.ie' and he goes 'Is that at, as in the @ symbol?'

Jaysis
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                          Is that about the tweet that looked like a misdirected google search for pics of some journo skinny dipping?

Double genius level hacking if so

Yeah, it's genius. It was Saoirse McHugh.

Was something like 'Sapirse McHugh naked on beach' deliberate drunk looking mispell.
                          Last edited by Lazare; 17-02-22, 21:01.
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            Had to send some Onedrive links to promo content today to a customer's web guy. Well in fairness, before I say the next bit, he's a young lad out of school, a son of the customer and is putting a site together for them.

I called him to ask what he wanted, then told him to fire me off an email and I'd reply back.

I read out my address, spelling the first bit 'C O N O R @blahblah.ie' and he goes 'Is that at, as in the @ symbol?'

Jaysis

Comment

Follow up to the other night, at least it wont be the gambling industry getting it in the neck on this one...

Comment

Bah, first week back and I get Covid.

Lock her up
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Follow up to the other night, at least it wont be the gambling industry getting it in the neck on this one...

https://www.rte.ie/news/investigatio...ed-homeowners/
                                  Thank god she paid cash for her tiles and wooden floors off me
                                  cash is king

Comment

I was most amazed that she managed to find something for only €783 in EZ Living.

Comment

Couldn't make it up.......

Comment

The only time I remember school being closed was the big snow of '82. And it wasn't pre-emptive or based on a forecast. The heating failed and everyone was sent home.
                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

oh my good god. not even a pretence.

Comment

Decided to pop into the Gate to catch Endgame. That was my favourite play for many years, but I don't really like Beckett anymore so was curious how I would experience it as I haven't seen it for a long time. Has some great stuff in it, but I'm just not a Beckett man anymore.

Frankie Boyle is weak in the role of Hamm, and don't let any reviews tell you otherwise. In his first acting role on stage he pretty much just said the words, and didn't project his voice very well either. Sheehan wasn't up to much as Clov either tbh. Surprisingly Sean McGinley (who has been stinking up the stage for years now) gave a strong performance as Nag.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                              Much malarkey in Eastern Ukraine today with a pretty obvious Gleiwitz Incident.
                                              Tell me more about how this is a false flag attack? I'll let you read the first paragraph of this Washington Post article, or indeed the entire article, to aid your construction of an argument: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...rten-shelling/

What you did, and this is most unfortunate, is that you listened to perennial twit Liz Truss who showed her characteristic grasp of geography and initially mistakenly believed the area was in Russian territory. Listening to Liz has made you a lesser person.
                                              Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 17-02-22, 22:16.

Comment

Tell me more about how this is a false flag attack? I'll let you read the first paragraph of this Washington Post article, or indeed the entire article, to aid your construction of an argument: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...rten-shelling/

What you did, and this is most unfortunate, is that you listened to perennial twit Liz Truss who showed her characteristic grasp of geography and initially mistakenly believed the area was in Russian territory. Listening to Liz has made you a lesser person.
                                                Comical Sasha mode engaged. Right on cue.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                  Decided to pop into the Gate to catch Endgame. That was my favourite play for many years, but I don't really like Beckett anymore so was curious how I would experience it as I haven't seen it for a long time. Has some great stuff in it, but I'm just not a Beckett man anymore.

Frankie Boyle is weak in the role of Hamm, and don't let any reviews tell you otherwise. In his first acting role on stage he pretty much just said the words, and didn't project his voice very well either. Sheehan wasn't up to much as Clov either tbh. Surprisingly Sean McGinley (who has been stinking up the stage for years now) gave a strong performance as Nag.
                                                  Bah, bought the tickets obviously but I did wonder at the choice of Boyle.

Comment

Comical Sasha mode engaged. Right on cue.
                                                    you're such a spoofer man. Is the Washington Post pointing out that you are wrong also Comical Washa? Stop listening to Liz Truss, you are better than that (maybe).

Comment

Went to try to find Succession last night to figure out what the hype is all about. Seemed essentially impossible to download. So went to try to buy a copy of the season - every fucking place going - oh you can only buy this if you are at 53.5247 degrees latitude exactly, or other bullshit. The commercial model for tv shows is shocking. I tried 5-7 different places that claimed they could sell the show online. Ended up finally being able to buy it in the oddest place - through Microsoft. They seem to have an excellent selection of shows, if anyone ends up also finding themself needing to buy a season of something.

Comment

This is amazing, the white kid can't quite believe it, he puts his hands up to be cuffed

Comment

Beautiful interview with Francis Ford Coppola - https://www.gq.com/story/francis-for...-the-godfather

I really hope he gets to make Megalopolis although I wouldn't bet on it not being dreadful. I also particularly loved the part about Marvel films.

Comment

I've always thought Mickelson was a complete cockhead, but this is just straight craziness.

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                              I've always thought Mickelson was a complete cockhead, but this is just straight craziness.

He's gone off the boil the last year. Apart from fluking the PGA he was absolutely useless. I think he knows his game is gone and looking for a big payday. Going on about the pga tour making so much money off his image rights. Sound like he's probably punted off his millions
                                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Bah, bought the tickets obviously but I did wonder at the choice of Boyle.
                                                                I'm heading in today. Just hope he doesn't laugh at his own lines.

Comment

you're such a spoofer man. Is the Washington Post pointing out that you are wrong also Comical Washa? Stop listening to Liz Truss, you are better than that (maybe).
                                                                  After your last attempt, consider yourself lucky merely to be ridiculed Sasha.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post

He's gone off the boil the last year. Apart from fluking the PGA he was absolutely useless. I think he knows his game is gone and looking for a big payday. Going on about the pga tour making so much money off his image rights. Sound like he's probably punted off his millions
                                                                    I work with a guy who went to college with Mickleson and is still in touch. Says the deal is he gives the wife half the loots, which she squirrels away and he basically punts off the rest.

Comment

Went to try to find Succession last night to figure out what the hype is all about. Seemed essentially impossible to download. So went to try to buy a copy of the season - every fucking place going - oh you can only buy this if you are at 53.5247 degrees latitude exactly, or other bullshit. The commercial model for tv shows is shocking. I tried 5-7 different places that claimed they could sell the show online. Ended up finally being able to buy it in the oddest place - through Microsoft. They seem to have an excellent selection of shows, if anyone ends up also finding themself needing to buy a season of something.
                                                                      You can just sign up for the Now TV Entertainment package and stream pretty much every HBO show. €7.50 per month for three months and €15 after that. No contract.

Comment

Phil the wag. Dissing our beautiful Irish wimmins . Famous incident . Snip from an article .

It was back in 1991 when Mickelson was part of the American amateur team playing in the Walker Cup at Portmarnock Golf Club near Dublin.

Even back then Mickelson was a marked man, having owned a PGA event while still an amateur and blazing a trail as a great party animal when not on the fairways.

But his comments to an interviewer when asked about a difficult shot he made turned the Irish off in a big way, as Sports Illustrated reported at the time.

"Asked by a TV reporter on Thursday to comment on a replay that showed him hitting out of the rough near the gallery during that morning's play, Mickelson chuckled and said, 'That's not a place I want to be. The Irish women are not that attractive.'

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post

You can just sign up for the Now TV Entertainment package and stream pretty much every HBO show. €7.50 per month for three months and €15 after that. No contract.
                                                                          I did that for Sucession . Then left. Sky Atlantic stuff there too.

I miss Sibh and her lovely arse. When is the next series ?

Comment

After your last attempt, consider yourself lucky merely to be ridiculed Sasha.
                                                                            Ha. And you were so proud to know about Gliebniz incidences and all. No mere false flag claim from you, its all Gliebniz. If only you hadn't been in such a rush to fit bad sources to the pre-written spy novel in your head. Which is really my main point about the biased way we approach these things.

Comment

Definitely not impossible to download quick search there turns up loads of places for it.

Enjoy the show I thought it was excellent.

Comment

For those of you into podcasts I finished listening to The Line the other day and it was gripping stuff. Based on the story of a navy seal who supposedly killed a captured ISIS fighter. Didn't realise till the end of the podcast that they were also doing a documentary about it from Alex Gibney.

As much as I liked listening to the podcast to actually see the people and the story on screen really brings it home more. There's definitely a lot more detail in the show.

Comment

birdie in Wordle today, was hard enough I thought

Comment

birdie in Wordle today, was hard enough I thought
                                                                                    I thought it was great. Then i picked a different word

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

I thought it was great. Then i picked a different word
                                                                                      Worldle!

Comment

This is an absolutely insane quote: “… They killed Khashoggi and have a horrible record on human rights,” Mickelson told Shipnuck in an interview that the writer said took place in November. “They execute people over there for being gay. Knowing all of this, why would I even consider it? Because this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reshape how the PGA Tour operates.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                          This is an absolutely insane quote: “… They killed Khashoggi and have a horrible record on human rights,” Mickelson told Shipnuck in an interview that the writer said took place in November. “They execute people over there for being gay. Knowing all of this, why would I even consider it? Because this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reshape how the PGA Tour operates.”
                                                                                          The man has his priorities.

Comment

Just wondering how many of us would work in Saudi for a lucrative fee and how much would it have to be to justify it to yourself ?

Comment

Golf, amirite?

Comment

I once had a project submission portal in college, and it would email you back confirmation and then the results/feedback if there was any.

​​​​​​I Assumed it was robots all the way down,
                                                                                                until I sent a query about the submission date, and the professor emailed me back directly.

To my email address 'cockshitballs@"
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Just wondering how many of us would work in Saudi for a lucrative fee and how much would it have to be to justify it to yourself ?
                                                                                                  Many would. In fact, the entire Dance music industry was up in arms recently over a similar situation, but what makes that quote really notable is the absolute lack of self-awareness.

Comment

Where would a man get some cheap Caulk around these here parts . ?

Comment

Where would a man get some cheap Caulk around these here parts . ?
                                                                                                      Euro shop or Dealz.

Comment

Although I won't be able to make the IPB night out next month I am playing in this online tournament if anybody is free for some online pokers tonight.

Comment

3,1,2

Comment

Has anyone done any of the CFA exams? Or planning to?

Comment

I mean, thepiratebay.org,
                                                                                                              "Succession Season"
                                                                                                              Filter for 1080p,
                                                                                                              7 results with heaps of seeders.
                                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

oh, 100%

But I'd keep quiet about it.

Comment

theres a live stream of planes trying to ln heathrow, its gripping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQh1FrbOc0

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                    theres a live stream of planes trying to ln heathrow, its gripping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQh1FrbOc0
                                                                                                                    slightly concerned by his obvious enthusiasm!

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Fucking hell that's like the scene at the end of Die Hard 2
                                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Maybe I clicked on a fake link for pirate_bay, but there wasn't anything there when I looked. Also had some doubt over my spelling of 'succession'

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X