Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Wordle Gummidge

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
    F1 might be worth a watch. Final race. Hamilton and Verstappen on exactly the same points. Starts at 1pm.
    Sky F1 free also today on 106
    This too shall pass.

    Comment


      Originally posted by oleras View Post

      Sky F1 free also today on 106
      Channel 4 got this too. Hope max can stay penalty free . He is not one for stepping aside.

      Comment


        Have no real interest in F1 but would be rooting for Max purely on the basis that Hamilton is one of the most detestable sportspeople in existence.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Degag View Post
          Have no real interest in F1 but would be rooting for Max purely on the basis that Hamilton is one of the most detestable sportspeople in existence.
          Pro Hamilton decision already.

          Comment




            Slightly random question for December but opinions on best bricks and mortar sunglasses shop in Dublin?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

              Pro Hamilton decision already.
              Brutal start from Max and has been losing ground ever since. He is in the correct spot TBF.
              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

              Comment


                Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

                Brutal start from Max and has been losing ground ever since. He is in the correct spot TBF.
                Doesnt matter needed to give the place back. Other way around Max is ordered to give it back. Last week they were waiting to hop on him .

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Degag View Post

                  Looks car crash in my humble opinion. I do like Frankie Boyle in his usual medium but how he'd adapt to this i'm not too sure.
                  While Endgame is an incredible play it could very well be a car crash. Am I right in thinking Boyle has never acted? McGinley can't act to save his life anymore, but is unlikely to do much harm as Nagg. Sheehan is a good actor but hard to imagine him playing Clov. But you never know.

                  Comment


                    Max wins this Perez deserves great credit

                    Comment


                      Croas country Euros in Abbotstown. That Norwegian young lad is a freak. Won at an absolute canter, never looked in any bother and looked like he was ready to go again at the end. Great race to watch unfold. Hope Lazare is enjoying the day out there.

                      Comment


                        Flying in 3 days. Still no sign of the passport.

                        Comment


                          Terrible decision not to pit Hamilton. With a big lead the strategy should always be to track your opponent.

                          Happened in an Americas Cup years ago where one team had a massive lead going into the final leg. All they needed to do was sail beside the team in second for they final leg. They decided to plot a different course, met with some localized squalls, and lost the cup in the end.
                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                            Terrible decision not to pit Hamilton. With a big lead the strategy should always be to track your opponent.

                            Happened in an Americas Cup years ago where one team had a massive lead going into the final leg. All they needed to do was sail beside the team in second for they final leg. They decided to plot a different course, met with some localized squalls, and lost the cup in the end.
                            Very shocked Hamilton was surprised Macs pitstop ddnt cost him 22 seconds with the VSC slowing the field by 40% .

                            Comment


                              Its on with SC !!!
                              This too shall pass.

                              Comment


                                One time for Max
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

                                Comment


                                  wow
                                  This too shall pass.

                                  Comment


                                    SCENES .

                                    Comment


                                      JUSTICE!!!!!
                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

                                      Comment


                                        Hamilton didn't even pull up to the second spot on parc ferme did he?
                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

                                        Comment


                                          Hamilton robbed.
                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                            Trying to change my sig to 'woke wannabe middle class cunt' and can't find how

                                            Maybe Dom can change the letters under my avatar from GFML to WWMCC
                                            I can change your sig too if you want.

                                            Comment


                                              Latifi the new Glock
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

                                              Comment


                                                Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                Hamilton robbed.
                                                Of that race I agree . Of the Championship NO

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                  Croas country Euros in Abbotstown. That Norwegian young lad is a freak. Won at an absolute canter, never looked in any bother and looked like he was ready to go again at the end. Great race to watch unfold. Hope Lazare is enjoying the day out there.
                                                  It was incredible to watch him. He truly is the GOAT. He'll likely dominate that race for most of the next decade. Parked myself in a cracking spot about 40m from the tape.

                                                  The U23 race was electric too.

                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Lazare View Post

                                                    It was incredible to watch him. He truly is the GOAT. He'll likely dominate that race for most of the next decade. Parked myself in a cracking spot about 40m from the tape.

                                                    The U23 race was electric too.
                                                    Was a great start to the sporting day. Watched all of them. Tough cookies .

                                                    Comment


                                                      Mad fookers.


                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

                                                        Was a great start to the sporting day. Watched all of them. Tough cookies .
                                                        They really are. Seeing them do it up close was magnificent. I got real lucky with the relay, the changeover was right in front of me, 6 feet away.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

                                                          Pretty sure it went to shit after Michael Colgan was me tooed out of the place.https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...lgan-1.3279488
                                                          He'd actually retired about 6 months before that story came out, and his replacement (Selina Cartmel) was already in place.
                                                          She is now gone and it was noticeable that when she left the all the quotes were along the lines of thanking her for her hard work and efforts. There was a complete lack of anyone saying they regretted her going or how would they fill the void she'd leave, or looking forward to working with her in the future. She was very very unpopular.

                                                          In her defence I think she at least did try to put on different types of shows - Colgan had an almost continuous rotation of Beckett, Miller, Coward, Pinter & Wilde and when Selina took over she tried things like The Snapper and The Great Gatsby (both huge hits, although Gatsby cost ridiculous money to stage). But not a lot else worked out and both those aforementioned hit shows were brought back which is always a key indicator in theatreland that you've had a string of duds. And unsurprisingly all these experimental shows alienated their traditional/core audience .

                                                          Comment


                                                            Report into the HSE cyber attack, which detonated on the 14th May, if anyone interested. Largely boilerplate with some redacted. PWC playing softball and acting as apologists for their paymasters obviously. Still pretty clear that cyber-security infrastructure and management was a shambles. The lads were lurking on the system for 8 weeks prior to the attack.The DoH essentially prevented the same attack but the HSE couldn't.

                                                            https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/publ...ull-report.pdf

                                                            Two beauties from many:

                                                            “On 31 March 2021, the HSE’s antivirus software detected the execution of two software tools commonly used by ransomware groups: Cobalt Strike and Mimikatz, on the Patient Zero Workstation. The antivirus software was set to monitor mode so it did not block the malicious commands.”
                                                            "During the recovery process in the days following the ransomware attack it became apparent that disaster recovery (DR) arrangements for IT systems were ad hoc and inconsistent. With the Attacker able to corrupt some primary data stores for disaster recovery, there was a requirement to identify secondary stores and attempt to recover from them. A workstream was initiated to attempt to locate them and test the viability of recovery. Were systems to have been recovered using this method, they would have been recovered to different points in time that backups were available for, and there was no confidence in the completeness (or in some cases tested viability) of recovery solutions. As a result, when the decryption key became available from the Attacker, the decision was made to abandon work to recover from backups, and instead recover systems from their production environment, using the decryption capability provided by the Attacker. It cannot be confidently asserted that all health services would have been able to recover in a timely manner (or even at all) without the provision of the decryption key by the Attacker."

                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                                                              Lol- in favour but not in favour of any of the actual consequences
                                                              A large majority of voters favour a united Ireland in the long term, but are opposed to a new national flag, a new national anthem, paying higher taxes or curtailing public spending to facilitate it, the latest Irish Times/Ipsos MRBI poll has found.
                                                              A softly spoken hero of the past and visionary for the future.

                                                              Don't be afraid. There is always a way forward.

                                                              Comment


                                                                Lol at BoJo giving a recorded address (presumably to avoid questions). It's like something out of Black Mirror.

                                                                “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

                                                                  A softly spoken hero of the past and visionary for the future.

                                                                  Don't be afraid. There is always a way forward.

                                                                  I cant remember what TV show it was. But ever since I saw Kielty interviewed, I've had the utmost respect for him. How difficult must it be to accept, and how strong must he be, knowing his Dads killers would be freed by the GF agreement. I'd listen to him on anything to do with NI

                                                                  "They were released from prison at the end of 1998 under the terms of the Good Friday Agreement, which Paddy Kielty says he voted for despite knowing it would free his dad's killers."

                                                                  https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sun...-36784130.html

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Thanks for all the messages, its been an intense few days, looking forward to the holidays now.

                                                                    I can see how funerals are supers spreader fiestas for the virus, so far I don't know of anyone who has shown symptoms or failed a test but we won't be in the clear for a few days.
                                                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 12-12-21, 21:58.
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Lazare and balfejohn you got mail
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Wouldn't normally link to the sun but WTF is going on here

                                                                        https://www.thesun.ie/news/8055086/g...istmas-sketch/

                                                                        The contrast with the Kielty video is staggering.
                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                          Wouldn't normally link to the sun but WTF is going on here

                                                                          https://www.thesun.ie/news/8055086/g...istmas-sketch/

                                                                          The contrast with the Kielty video is staggering.
                                                                          The first word of that article is all important SP - "FORMER" (literally in capitals).

                                                                          While the past is complex we don't need to get too hung up on one person (or one group's) interpretation of it. Those days are gone.

                                                                          On the ground, everything is different. 'Staggering' differences will remain only if we let them. And I think we all know we just don't have to do that anymore.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Sneaked a rugby weekend away in Galway\Clare with the traditional lobster feast in Linnanes. Wonderful and a swim off the Flaggy Shore to get our middle-aged juices flowing again this morning.

                                                                            Feel the Connacht support has become a bit jaded about beating big French teams though. I remember when ye were shit lads.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              Sneaked a rugby weekend away in Galway\Clare with the traditional lobster feast in Linnanes. Wonderful and a swim off the Flaggy Shore to get our middle-aged juices flowing again this morning.

                                                                              Feel the Connacht support has become a bit jaded about beating big French teams though. I remember when ye were shit lads.
                                                                              It was a cracking game. In fact I enjoyed all the Irish teams games tbh for different reasons (Leinster's game being the least enjoyable but the first 30 minutes were positive against a shambles of a pro team)

                                                                              I feel the rugby entertainment quality has gone up over the last while, but the game has been a big loser during covid and there has to be real questions over whether it will recover or spiral downwards over the next few years.
                                                                              • Serious financial issues across Ireland and the UK
                                                                              • Two years of very limited social playing leading to people walking away from it
                                                                              • Very shit support for volunteers in the game trying to spread the playing of rugby
                                                                              • Limited geographic/social spread of the game as a result of both of these
                                                                              • A dull product at pro level for a number of years which has put casual watchers off (beginning to emerge from this now)
                                                                              • Legacy Head injury damage could wipe the pro game out
                                                                              The Irish pro teams are in a great spot at the moment. Larger squads on average which is a big help during Covid times, and less enticing offers from England to take away their top stars BUT I think that a number of issues which are being ignored and will come back to bite Irish rugby in the medium term.


                                                                              I think the GAA had a great covid as they really did keep the local playing and training going at a time when folk were desperate for options. That will pay off in the long run...
                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                You missed out the biggest negative V: the Lions tour!
                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Connacht match really was great - stopped me from watching a second of the F1, which I knew would be a good viewing choice too! Stade obviously didn't send the best match day squad over, but at the same time Connacht were missing 5 or 6 first team superstars, so evened out. Next week's game against Leicester will be interesting, am sure the Tigers will be massive massive favourites.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    You missed out the biggest negative V: the Lions tour!
                                                                                    I didn't miss it accidentally. Two things on the Lions for me...

                                                                                    I think the dull product comment captured the games themselves and I'd love to hear a few Irish players (and Irish administrators) say playing and planning for the lions is not the pinnacle of their rugby careers.

                                                                                    Winning a RWC with Ireland is the pinnacle. Why do we not speak this truth?

                                                                                    A lions tour every 4 years with a combination of nations and structures where a lot of things in the build-up and the tour itself are completely out of Irish rugby's control should be acknowledged as the distraction it is imo.
                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                      Connacht match really was great - stopped me from watching a second of the F1, which I knew would be a good viewing choice too! Stade obviously didn't send the best match day squad over, but at the same time Connacht were missing 5 or 6 first team superstars, so evened out. Next week's game against Leicester will be interesting, am sure the Tigers will be massive massive favourites.
                                                                                      Connacht need to get a few players back in the pack (Dillane and Bealham). They need to try to break even up front to have a decent chance.

                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Got my third covid jab this morning. Went to citywest as they seem to be a bit more organised than UCD. 90 minutes overall from starting to queue to leaving.
                                                                                        “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          FAO HectorJelly

                                                                                          Daragh-dont know if you are aware of the LPSS funding that is currently available for live music- might get your stuff recorded in studio FOC

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

                                                                                            It was a cracking game. In fact I enjoyed all the Irish teams games tbh for different reasons (Leinster's game being the least enjoyable but the first 30 minutes were positive against a shambles of a pro team)

                                                                                            I feel the rugby entertainment quality has gone up over the last while, but the game has been a big loser during covid and there has to be real questions over whether it will recover or spiral downwards over the next few years.
                                                                                            • Serious financial issues across Ireland and the UK
                                                                                            • Two years of very limited social playing leading to people walking away from it
                                                                                            • Very shit support for volunteers in the game trying to spread the playing of rugby
                                                                                            • Limited geographic/social spread of the game as a result of both of these
                                                                                            • A dull product at pro level for a number of years which has put casual watchers off (beginning to emerge from this now)
                                                                                            • Legacy Head injury damage could wipe the pro game out
                                                                                            The Irish pro teams are in a great spot at the moment. Larger squads on average which is a big help during Covid times, and less enticing offers from England to take away their top stars BUT I think that a number of issues which are being ignored and will come back to bite Irish rugby in the medium term.


                                                                                            I think the GAA had a great covid as they really did keep the local playing and training going at a time when folk were desperate for options. That will pay off in the long run...

                                                                                            There seems to be still a strong interest at school level which is where you want to start getting people involved. I was at an under 14's game on Saturday morning between St Gerard's and Gonzaga and both teams had an A and a B team so two matches played simultaneously which was about 70 players involved in total.

                                                                                            Obviously, you will lose players over time and these are your traditional rugby schools but still thought it was a decent number to have out playing.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post


                                                                                              There seems to be still a strong interest at school level which is where you want to start getting people involved. I was at an under 14's game on Saturday morning between St Gerard's and Gonzaga and both teams had an A and a B team so two matches played simultaneously which was about 70 players involved in total.

                                                                                              Obviously, you will lose players over time and these are your traditional rugby schools but still thought it was a decent number to have out playing.
                                                                                              Just to be clear I wasn't referring to private schools and u14s in south Dublin.

                                                                                              My brother's school program that he's run for 20 years on a voluntary capacity in Tullow (3 female and 3 male teams) has imploded due to lack of school support during covid times and fuck all support from the leinster branch rugby officer program. I'd say that's more symptomatic of the situation away from the rugby school base...

                                                                                              Here's an example of a player that his program helped produce. https://www.connachtrugby.ie/academy.../charlie-ward/

                                                                                              If you turn off that tap and you stick with your traditional rugby schools in leinster and munster then Irish rugby loses long-term.

                                                                                              I was also talking about the cohort of 17/18 year olds who have left school or 21/22 year olds who have left colleges and couldn't get a game or even train for two seasons....
                                                                                              Last edited by V for Vendetta; 13-12-21, 14:27.
                                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Ireland really is quite grim in winter.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

                                                                                                  It was a cracking game. In fact I enjoyed all the Irish teams games tbh for different reasons (Leinster's game being the least enjoyable but the first 30 minutes were positive against a shambles of a pro team)

                                                                                                  I feel the rugby entertainment quality has gone up over the last while, but the game has been a big loser during covid and there has to be real questions over whether it will recover or spiral downwards over the next few years.
                                                                                                  • Serious financial issues across Ireland and the UK
                                                                                                  • Two years of very limited social playing leading to people walking away from it
                                                                                                  • Very shit support for volunteers in the game trying to spread the playing of rugby
                                                                                                  • Limited geographic/social spread of the game as a result of both of these
                                                                                                  • A dull product at pro level for a number of years which has put casual watchers off (beginning to emerge from this now)
                                                                                                  • Legacy Head injury damage could wipe the pro game out
                                                                                                  The Irish pro teams are in a great spot at the moment. Larger squads on average which is a big help during Covid times, and less enticing offers from England to take away their top stars BUT I think that a number of issues which are being ignored and will come back to bite Irish rugby in the medium term.


                                                                                                  I think the GAA had a great covid as they really did keep the local playing and training going at a time when folk were desperate for options. That will pay off in the long run...
                                                                                                  Some great points the reality I think is the irfu don’t really honestly care about the club game. The academy system while excellent for the pro game basically made the ail redundant. In buccaneers hey day 3-5000 spectators would come to watch matches . This was late 90s. The atmosphere was electric rehebver a friend of mine playing a full 80 mins against Peter Clohessy and not being murdered. This year there is not even a boys under -15 team. My friends son is 14 so he has hurling and Gaelic football and rugby in school. These kids are the future players coaches volunteers but not if they are lost to the game. Participation falls off a cliff after kids leave school many feel if they don’t get a pro contract academy spot they have failed. Many clubs in Dublin the so called bigger clubs do not field teams at all at junior level. There is no money in it certain clubs like at Mary’s has great junior section other wankers like Terenure had a j 5 team full of guys who should be playing j1 or better winning games 70-0 thinking there great. J5 was as low as you could go. In fairness not many players coming from the club game even Sean o brien had to join the sub academy if he had not supplemented his income he would maybe not have made it as a pro.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                                                                    Got my third covid jab this morning. Went to citywest as they seem to be a bit more organised than UCD. 90 minutes overall from starting to queue to leaving.
                                                                                                    I’m sure the 3rd one will do what the first two have failed to do keep the faith.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                      Ireland really is quite grim in winter.
                                                                                                      I love it .

                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                        Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post

                                                                                                        I’m sure the 3rd one will do what the first two have failed to do keep the faith.
                                                                                                        Havent got covid or been ill. 1st 2 done their job.

                                                                                                        Top up , sore arm , bit of tiredness . Chill for a while.

                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                          Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post

                                                                                                          I’m sure the 3rd one will do what the first two have failed to do keep the faith.
                                                                                                          I'm looking forward to getting a QR code tattooed on my forehead, so I no longer have to take my phone out to go for a pint.
                                                                                                          “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

                                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                                            Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

                                                                                                            Havent got covid or been ill. 1st 2 done their job.

                                                                                                            Top up , sore arm , bit of tiredness . Chill for a while.
                                                                                                            Top up it’s not phone credit

                                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                                              Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

                                                                                                              I'm looking forward to getting a QR code tattooed on my forehead, so I no longer have to take my phone out to go for a pint.
                                                                                                              In fairness I’d put nothing past you the things you have done and had done by other men put you squarely in the untrustworthy department.

                                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                                Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

                                                                                                                Just to be clear I wasn't referring to private schools and u14s in south Dublin.

                                                                                                                My brother's school program that he's run for 20 years on a voluntary capacity in Tullow (3 female and 3 male teams) has imploded due to lack of school support during covid times and fuck all support from the leinster branch rugby officer program. I'd say that's more symptomatic of the situation away from the rugby school base...

                                                                                                                Here's an example of a player that his program helped produce. https://www.connachtrugby.ie/academy.../charlie-ward/

                                                                                                                If you turn off that tap and you stick with your traditional rugby schools in leinster and munster then Irish rugby loses long-term.

                                                                                                                I was also talking about the cohort of 17/18 year olds who have left school or 21/22 year olds who have left colleges and couldn't get a game or even train for two seasons....

                                                                                                                That's a pity about the school program in Tullow. - How does the local club tie in with the school or does it at all? I don't have a huge knowledge of the club but thought they did things well down there.

                                                                                                                It would be great if rugby could expand it's base beyond the traditional school teams but just think you are being overly pessimistic about the future. I think no matter how much money, resources or time is put into rugby, it will always be a distant 3rd in the rankings of sports that people in Ireland take up and that's with a small population (in comparison to some other rugby playing nations). At some point, is has to come down to an ROI decision by the IRFU and the provinces.

                                                                                                                I think the reality is that we will always be heavily reliant on the traditional rugby schools (Looking at the 23 man squad that beat NZ, when you take out residency players, the overwhelming majority all come from the traditional rugby schools) and as good as it would be to keep getting your Charlie Wards of this world, I just don't think that it is going to change much in the grand scheme of things.

                                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                                  Ryanairs meme today was pretty amazing

                                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post

                                                                                                                    In fairness I’d put nothing past you the things you have done and had done by other men put you squarely in the untrustworthy department.
                                                                                                                    “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

                                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                                      Hmmm, wish I hadn't had that bet with HH now after hearing some of the UK Omicron modelling. Basically 1 in 3 people to get it in the next 8 weeks.

                                                                                                                      Even if as mild as reported in SA, that would still be a lot of hospitalisations and deaths.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        Hmmm, wish I hadn't had that bet with HH now after hearing some of the UK Omicron modelling. Basically 1 in 3 people to get it in the next 8 weeks.

                                                                                                                        Even if as mild as reported in SA, that would still be a lot of hospitalisations and deaths.
                                                                                                                        I still don't think they'll need to close them. The current restrictions are onerous enough, and coupled with people choosing to limit their interactions somewhat I wouldn't be worrying about that bet. Having said that I'm back to using my KN95 masks after having reverted to the cloth ones for ages.
                                                                                                                        “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

                                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                                          The site seems to working better than it has in ages. Is everyone out on the piss?

                                                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                                                          X