This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Are they not Belarusian refugees? Don't read the news.
    I'm looking forward to how you go from this level of ignorance on the subject to the classic "HH hot take"™
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

I'm looking forward to how you go from this level of ignorance on the subject to the classic "HH hot take"™
      Standard HH play in fairness.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Do I have a memory of you mainly working as a painter decorator? I've meant to ask a few times over the last few years as you seem to have had an interesting progression (assuming my memory is correct) into business development and home automation among other stuff
        Yep, started out as a painter and decorator. I unfortunately didn't grow up in an environment that encouraged third level (biggest life regret) and was hanging out with lads four years older than me who all had a few bob.

Straight from school to the family business. Worked at it for about ten years but hated it. Couldn't hack people looking down their nose at me, which was really common.

Did various different things then, half decent jobs and crappy jobs. Ventured into Farmers markets which failed. You wouldn't believe the cut throat nature of that game given how wholesome it sounds.

My best friend gave me a job in his business 11 years ago. It was just the two of us plus his wife at home doing books.

Interesting business model, the main player, only real player in the industry turned their nose up at a lot of start ups and small operators. Our company started out by buying products from the big guy and selling to the dregs they didn't want at a margin.

We've built it up over that time, employing 30 people at the moment. My mate/boss has great business instincts, pumps everything back into it, investing all the time.

We still support the little guys while also operating in ultra high end markets.

I've customers now doing 60k a month with me, it's been great.

Heading to a house this afternoon to set up a home automation system that the customer spent €20k on, so it's good business.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I'd be inclided to agree but it setting precident would seem to be the line here.
          There were reports of migrants being flown into Minsk with the purpose of then shipping them onto EU borders.
          That coupled with Russian activiity on Ukrainian border, soft testing EU borders with excercises in the Suwalki Gap and Poland's already wobbly relationship with EU
          means it's a lot more complicated that letting them in.
          Not least because there is not the political will generally in Poland to be seen as weak to immigration.
          Don't forget Trump got a hero's welcome there not long ago
          It's just another Putin jab at the EU (it's not like Lukashenko would take a shite without getting Vlad's approval first).

Pretty disgusting one obviously in view of the abuse of these desperate refugees but hardly a surprise.

Comment

Are they not Belarusian refugees? Don't read the news.
            LOL
            Read on it FFS!

Your friend Vlad has been running around Afghanistan, Kurdish areas in the ME and various transit points in Africa handing out a free flights to Europe. He is giving them a plane ticket to Minsk and bussing them up to the Polish border where he just leaves them without food shelter or sanitation.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

But Obv Hitch knows all that and is trolling us, because there is no way he's going to defend Vlad on this. WP you caught a netful
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                But Obv Hitch knows all that and is trolling us, because there is no way he's going to defend Vlad on this. WP you caught a netful
                Ah no, the ignorance is real most of the time.

Observe his postings on his new house for evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Yep, started out as a painter and decorator. I unfortunately didn't grow up in an environment that encouraged third level (biggest life regret) and was hanging out with lads four years older than me who all had a few bob.

Straight from school to the family business. Worked at it for about ten years but hated it. Couldn't hack people looking down their nose at me, which was really common.

Did various different things then, half decent jobs and crappy jobs. Ventured into Farmers markets which failed. You wouldn't believe the cut throat nature of that game given how wholesome it sounds.

My best friend gave me a job in his business 11 years ago. It was just the two of us plus his wife at home doing books.

Interesting business model, the main player, only real player in the industry turned their nose up at a lot of start ups and small operators. Our company started out by buying products from the big guy and selling to the dregs they didn't want at a margin.

We've built it up over that time, employing 30 people at the moment. My mate/boss has great business instincts, pumps everything back into it, investing all the time.

We still support the little guys while also operating in ultra high end markets.

I've customers now doing 60k a month with me, it's been great.

Heading to a house this afternoon to set up a home automation system that the customer spent €20k on, so it's good business.
                  To be nosy (and tell me to GTFO if you like), but did you get any equity in this business?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

To be nosy (and tell me to GTFO if you like), but did you get any equity in this business?
                    I didn't. Funny, it was something I was only thinking of at the weekend.

I am really well looked after though, am supporting a family of five relatively comfortably, and my working environment is really great.
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I am really well looked after though, am supporting a family of five relatively comfortably, and my working environment is really great.
                      On the flip side, it sounds like you have been the key man in building this business from the ground up - and yet you haven't got any equity stake in it. You've been operating like an owner without any ownership. Presumably the business is worth a fair whack at this stage.

That just struck me as quite incongruous as I read your post. You should talk to your friend about it imo - and use the term 'business partner' at every possible moment.

Comment

Fair play. Though . It's not too late to get some study in if you feel you've missed out.

Most people hate their jobs so yer better off than most .

Comment

Gather round and watch millions in Sklansky bucks get heaped on the bonfire!! The two biggest stacks at the final table with an 8bb stack looking on in excitement. Three left, Aldemir, Oliver, and George "chip and a chair" Holmes. Plays to a finish later today. Aldemir has played well from what I have seen but that is twice now they have just gift-wrapped him an early Christmas present of all the chips.

Comment

It's just another Putin jab at the EU (it's not like Lukashenko would take a shite without getting Vlad's approval first).

Pretty disgusting one obviously in view of the abuse of these desperate refugees but hardly a surprise.
                            Oh it all stems from Putin.
                            Interesting one yesterday when Merkel called Lukashenko to try broker some solution.
                            Up till now, EU didn't formally recognize his election results, she tried to talk to Putin about the crisis he's engineered and he said
                            not me, talk to Luka.
                            Bang, default recognition.

I get what she;s doing too. On the way out, she's a good conduit.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Ah here Mick. I'm astonished you think this was self defence .
                              Truth be told no real clue of how it all went down. Jurors can be idiots too. I mean the guy who came at him with the pistol drawn was shot once in the upper arm. His arm was nearly blown off looked horrible but if he wanted he could have riddled him in for a penny in for a pound. He was a teenager and a cried hostile one was chasing him he couldn’t outrun so he had to outgun them.

Comment

Oh it all stems from Putin.
                                Interesting one yesterday when Merkel called Lukashenko to try broker some solution.
                                Up till now, EU didn't formally recognize his election results, she tried to talk to Putin about the crisis he's engineered and he said
                                not me, talk to Luka.
                                Bang, default recognition.

I get what she;s doing too. On the way out, she's a good conduit.
                                Hopefully she doesn't end up working for Putin like another former Chancellor (Schroeder).

Although I think she has far too much integrity for that.

Comment

Ah here Mick. I'm astonished you think this was self defence .
                                  I astonished you think it was not.

Instigator was rioting, burning property, criminal damage. And came at the kid with the rifle.
                                  Kid tried to flee initially, guy persisted. Somebody opened fire. At this point the kid turned around are raised his gun (that's reasonable). The instigator continued towards him.
                                  If you attacked somebody with a gun, while engaged in illegal behaviour, you are risking getting shot.
                                  Second and third guys are no need nor business attacking him. You pull a gun on somebody who has just fired his gun, it's can be construed in no way other than an act of aggression.

I was on the fence and what to hear how the initial incident started, as I felt that's the biggest evidence if cause and motive. The two parts in bold made up my mind.
                                  I don't agree with open carry, but that's the law there. And importantly, everyone involved knew it was the law.
                                  I don't think he was competent enough to do what he was doing, he shouldn't have been put in that spot. But I don't think a Walter Mitty complex is a crime in this instance. Of the people involved he acted more reasonably.
                                  I do think he should have been found guilty of the possession crimes. But that's a misdemeanor, and the law is not written very well on that one so not a clear cut conviction. He's gotten off that part I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

I astonished you think it was not.

Instigator was rioting, burning property, criminal damage. And came at the kid with the rifle.
                                    Kid tried to flee initially, guy persisted. Somebody opened fire. At this point the kid turned around are raised his gun (that's reasonable). The instigator continued towards him.
                                    If you attacked somebody with a gun, while engaged in illegal behaviour, you are risking getting shot.
                                    Second and third guys are no need nor business attacking him. You pull a gun on somebody who has just fired his gun, it's can be construed in no way other than an act of aggression.

I was on the fence and what to hear how the initial incident started, as I felt that's the biggest evidence if cause and motive. The two parts in bold made up my mind.
                                    I don't agree with open carry, but that's the law there. And importantly, everyone involved knew it was the law.
                                    I don't think he was competent enough to do what he was doing, he shouldn't have been put in that spot. But I don't think a Walter Mitty complex is a crime in this instance. Of the people involved he acted more reasonably.
                                    I do think he should have been found guilty of the possession crimes. But that's a misdemeanor, and the law is not written very well on that one so not a clear cut conviction. He's gotten off that part I believe.
                                    He drove there armed with a full metal jacket . Wtf was he there for ? to paint the road ? If I bring a knife into a fight and I stab someone who waved his knife at me then I stab 2 others . I'm going to jail . Not for having a knife but for possessing one with the intent to use it and then manslaughter. Not self defence . An act of provocation / aggression that resulted in him killing people . He has the gun tied to his shoulder . He knew what was going down.

Comment

Hopefully she doesn't end up working for Putin like another former Chancellor (Schroeder).

Although I think she has far too much integrity for that.
                                      I'd be surprised if she ended up as Gazprom, her family tree alone would suggest not a chance.

Comment

On the flip side, it sounds like you have been the key man in building this business from the ground up - and yet you haven't got any equity stake in it. You've been operating like an owner without any ownership. Presumably the business is worth a fair whack at this stage.

That just struck me as quite incongruous as I read your post. You should talk to your friend about it imo - and use the term 'business partner' at every possible moment.
                                        Or leave and set up your own competing firm...

Comment

He drove there armed with a full metal jacket . Wtf was he there for ? to paint the road ? If I bring a knife into a fight and I stab someone who waved his knife at me then I stab 2 others . I'm going to jail . Not for having a knife but for possessing one with the intent to use it and then manslaughter. Not self defence . An act of provocation / aggression that resulted in him killing people . He has the gun tied to his shoulder . He knew what was going down.
                                          It's the basis of act of provocation that you need to re-examine.
                                          That's what the whole case stems on.
                                          Simply being there armed is as american as apple pie and isn't in itelf deemed an act of provocation.
                                          In other parts of the world, you are 100% right, the us is a basket case however.

Comment

If you only read media coverage of the Rittenhouse case you would think he is definitely guilty, and if he gets off it will be a miscarriage of justice...
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

considering recent news, how edited will this need to be

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

LOL
                                                Read on it FFS!

Your friend Vlad has been running around Afghanistan, Kurdish areas in the ME and various transit points in Africa handing out a free flights to Europe. He is giving them a plane ticket to Minsk and bussing them up to the Polish border where he just leaves them without food shelter or sanitation.
                                                Wait, so Poland helped George Bush to turn Iraq into a basket case country, and is now having to look after the kurds displaced from that military intervention? Say it ain't so. Thats deeply unfair on the poor Poles.
                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

hmm, the pro (inverted commas) Rittenhouse arguments of mellor are surprisingly convincing.

Comment

hmm, the pro (inverted commas) Rittenhouse arguments of mellor are surprisingly convincing.
                                                    I don't buy it myself. Shooting multiple unarmed men with a fucking AR-15 in 'self-defence'. It's not like it was a home invasion or an attempted mugging or something.

Mellor's point about open carry being the law (crazy at that may seem to us) is well made but, fundamentally, the kid shouldn't have been there.

If they let him off, it's open season on 'self-defence' imo. Literally a licence to kill.

Comment

Yeah, I'm all over your side in terms of emotion, and think he is clearly a dangerous person who would be better locked away, but mellor seems to be making a convincing point about legal liability.

Comment

I don't buy it myself. Shooting multiple unarmed men with a fucking AR-15 in 'self-defence'. It's not like it was a home invasion or an attempted mugging or something.

Mellor's point about open carry being the law (crazy at that may seem to us) is well made but, fundamentally, the kid shouldn't have been there.

If they let him off, it's open season on 'self-defence' imo. Literally a licence to kill.
                                                        We don't know what happened with the first guy as there's no video or decent witnesses. Rittenhouse may have initiated this but we'll never know. There's nowhere near enough evidence to convict him of murder.

2nd guy was pointing a gun at him and Rittenhouse managed to disarm him by shooting him in his upper weapon arm. The 3rd hit him in the back of the head with a skateboard. If those two aren't clear self defense cases then there's no such thing as self defense and it's open season on murder charges.
                                                        Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 17-11-21, 14:04.
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I don't like the rittenhouse guy at all, but I think you need to re-read the background here.
                                                          I'm also pretty sure I saw videos of this all happening at the time, so they likely exist out there

Comment

Your looking at it through a lens what you think the law should be, which has no bearing on the actual law or the trial.

Being on the street, openly carrying a rifle is not illegal in that state. Your entire argument is based that being inherently sinister, which it is not under their laws. We may disagree with the logic of that law, but that’s not relevant.

Yes, it was an act of aggression and provocation that resulted in death. Completely agree. The aggressor was Rosenbaum (the first guy shot). Rittenhouse tried to disengage and get away. That’s literally the opposite to aggression and provocation. He only changed demeanour after somebody else open fire while his back was turned and he was fleeing.

Rittenhouse was permitted to be armed.
                                                            He was attacked and tried to leave.
                                                            An attacker opened fire while his back was turned. While that guy was also permitted to be armed, firing his gun was when the line was crossed. Rosenbaum continuing to charge at the armed kid can only be perceived as aggression.

The instigator, and the guy who open fired were responsible for the ensuing clusterfuck.

If I bring a knife into a fight and I stab someone who waved his knife at me then I stab 2 others . I'm going to jail . Not for having a knife but for possessing one with the intent to use it and then manslaughter. Not self defence.
                                                            If you are allowed to posses it and use it if required*. And others instigated an attack on you, then what law have you broken?

*obviously not the case in Ireland.
                                                            Last edited by Mellor; 17-11-21, 14:07.

Comment

Yeah, I'm all over your side in terms of emotion, and think he is clearly a dangerous person who would be better locked away, but mellor seems to be making a convincing point about legal liability.
                                                              There's only one person who went to this mess, armed with a rifle and shot, not one, not two but three other men.

None of whom were shooting at him. The third man he shot (he tried to shoot four but missed one) was the only one who was armed but he didn't try to shoot Rittenhouse.

If I'm that jury, that is the exact piece of evidence I'm zeroing in on. Lock him up.

Comment

The instigator, and the guy who open fired were responsible for the ensuing clusterfuck..
                                                                Who was that? It's not been mentioned

Fundamentally I guess it comes down to whether you think Rittenhouse's shooting of three people was a justified act.

"I felt scared so I shot an unarmed man, then another and then another" doesn't come anywhere near reasonable justification imo

Comment

Fundamentally I guess it comes down to whether you think Rittenhouse's shooting of three people was a justified act.

"I felt scared so I shot an unarmed man, then another and then another" doesn't come anywhere near reasonable justification imo
                                                                  But in Americas opinion..
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

But in Americas opinion..
                                                                    '12 men good and true' are all that matters today.

Half of whom probably voted for Trump....I see your point.

Comment

Also from what I read he shot the 1st guy because he thought he would wrestle the gun from him not because he was being shot at. Big difference.

He had a semi automatic tied to his shoulder like Rambo. I'm shocked anyone considers this guy was there acting in self defence. Boom yer dead now dont come near me. Who is next ?

Comment

Well he sure disARMED him

Comment

considering recent news, how edited will this need to be
                                                                          Sky Sports Racing dont show any Irish Racing

Comment

Cliffs on this Rittenhouse thing?

Comment

I completely agree he should not have been there.
                                                                              He was not competent or confident enough to act as public enforcer.
                                                                              But the fact is, he legally was allowed to be. There is no competency benchmark to carry a rifle on the street. So you are trying to convict him on the basis that the law is wrong. Which is fundamentally wrong.

The guys shot were not unarmed. Several of them were carrying firearms. One if that cohort fired first.
                                                                              He didn’t suddenly whip of a hidden AR-15 are start firing. He had been openly carrying it all night. The rioters seen he was armed, but they decided to attack him regardless.

If you instigate a gunfight on the street. You have zero recourse when you get shot imo.

Comment

I completely agree he should not have been there.
                                                                                He was not competent or confident enough to act as public enforcer.
                                                                                But the fact is, he legally was allowed to be. There is no competency benchmark to carry a rifle on the street. So you are trying to convict him on the basis that the law is wrong. Which is fundamentally wrong.

The guys shot were not unarmed. Several of them were carrying firearms. One if that cohort fired first.
                                                                                He didn’t suddenly whip of a hidden AR-15 are start firing. He had been openly carrying it all night. The rioters seen he was armed, but they decided to attack him regardless.

If you instigate a gunfight on the street. You have zero recourse when you get shot imo.
                                                                                Your version contradicts the one I'm reading. If yours was correct it's open and shut .

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                  Cliffs on this Rittenhouse thing?
                                                                                  Hired Lazare and continued to suck the skills out of him for profit. Laz waved a new contract at him. He thought it was a threat and smashed Laz arm with a roller blind. Judge Judy on Standby

Comment

To Dice's point, is there some (non-partisan) cliffs available online?

As I think we're all quite capable of making up our own 'facts'.

Comment

Uncomfortable truth being that the people shot did not 'instigate a gunfight'

Two of them were unarmed. The third was but didn't use it. The only person shooting to kill was the defendant.

Comment

I'll put something together using my academic neutrality

Comment

So some cop shot a few unarmed people and claimed they were armed is what im getting?

Comment

2nd guy had a gun and was pointing it at Rittenhouse when he shot him. 3rd had literally just hit him in the back of the head with a skateboard. The only way you could define either of those people as unarmed is if you're horribly misinformed about the facts of the case.

Comment

Only 3 people shot that day . Some gunfight Mellor .

Comment

The media coverage has been shambolicly bad in fairness, it's not surprising so many people are misinformed.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

2nd guy had a gun and was pointing it at Rittenhouse when he shot him. 3rd had literally just hit him in the back of the head with a skateboard. The only way you could define either of those people as unarmed is if you're horribly misinformed about the facts of the case.
                                                                                                  Skateboard guy was a hero trying to stop a murderer . You are terribly misinformed in life if you think he deserved to be shot dead. A skateboard????

Comment

Joshua Ziminski (one if the rioters) shot first. It’s been established in court, both sides seem to be aligned on that. Neither has disputed. I imagine he’ll be charge afterwards. He likely intended it to be “everybody down” shot to nowhere. But how are people supposed to react when you shot from their blindside.

As I said earlier, I was on the fence initially. I said elsewhere that it was a complicated case and wanted to know more about how it was instigated. That is the most important evidence.
                                                                                                    Everything I’ve read points to Rosembaum instigating and others escalating.

You keep saying “unarmed”. That’s incorrect. One of them stood over Rittenhouse an pull out his Glock. Another attack him with a skateboard. Wtf did they expect to happen?

Rosenbaum kicked it all off. He chased him down. And continued even when the gun was point at him. By the time he was shot he was a few feet away and reaching for the rifle - according to medical examiner. What was the reasonable outcome of that supposed to be?

Comment

Skateboard guy was a hero trying to stop a murderer . You are terribly misinformed in life if you think he deserved to be shot dead. A skateboard????
                                                                                                      You think a skateboard wouldn't kill you? I could kill you and your entire family with a skateboard.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

You think a skateboard wouldn't kill you? I could kill you and your entire family with a skateboard.
                                                                                                        in fairness, you've put on some weight during covid. A skateboard, a gentle downhill slope and you could probably take out an entire rugby team.

Comment

This is more fun than arguing about smartphone preferences.

Comment

Uncomfortable truth being that the people shot did not 'instigate a gunfight'

Two of them were unarmed. The third was but didn't use it. The only person shooting to kill was the defendant.
                                                                                                            See post above. One if the rioters pulled out a gun and shot while RH was trying to get away. How you day firing a gun is not an aggressive act?

Rosenbaum clearly had mental issues (as his criminal history shows). He lunged at the guy with the rifle are tried to grab it. How is that acceptable? Should Rittenhouse have let him grab it?

Second “unarmed” guy (as you put it) pulled a gun out and pointed it at RH. How is that not instigation? He did not need to be involved. What was his intention do you think?
                                                                                                            Are you saying it’s ok to run around and point guns at people on the street, as long as don’t fire? Really curious how you are justifying those action.

Third guy I have sympathy for. Not the first two. He likely panicked and charged in. But the reality is, it was a situation where three or more people have pulled guns, shots from multiple people have been fired. Charging in and attacking somebody holding a gun was not smart. He didn’t deserve to die, but again what was the outcome he was expecting.

Comment

See post above. One if the rioters pulled out a gun and shot while RH was trying to get away. How you day firing a gun is not an aggressive act?

Rosenbaum clearly had mental issues (as his criminal history shows). He lunged at the guy with the rifle are tried to grab it. How is that acceptable? Should Rittenhouse have let him grab it?

Second “unarmed” guy (as you put it) pulled a gun out and pointed it at RH. How is that not instigation? He did not need to be involved. What was his intention do you think?
                                                                                                              Are you saying it’s ok to run around and point guns at people on the street, as long as don’t fire? Really curious how you are justifying those action.

Third guy I have sympathy for. Not the first two. He likely panicked and charged in. But the reality is, it was a situation where three or more people have pulled guns, shots from multiple people have been fired. Charging in and attacking somebody holding a gun was not smart. He didn’t deserve to die, but again what was the outcome he was expecting.
                                                                                                              Rosenbaum had more than mental issues- he was a paedo he was convicted of molesting 9 and 11 year old boys when he was 19- poor old snipes weren’t able to fact check that fact away (although they do throw in a bit about him being molested when he was younger- as if that makes it ok
                                                                                                              So no loss there
                                                                                                              Last edited by MysteryGuest; 17-11-21, 15:18.
                                                                                                              Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post

Rosenbaum had more than mental issues- he was a paedo he was convicted of molesting 9 and 11 year old boys when he was 19- poor old snipes weren’t able to fact check that fact away (although they do throw in a bit about him being molested when he was younger- as if that makes it ok
                                                                                                                So no loss there
                                                                                                                Hi apologise for using the P word above - I should of course have referred to him as a “minor attracted person”
                                                                                                                Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post

So no loss there
                                                                                                                  That the problem nowdays. People pick a side and expect "their" side to be spotless and above reproach and anything ugly can be waved away.
                                                                                                                  It's not relevent to the point of rittenhouse's actions. And doesn't mitigate his guilt or innocence in any way.
                                                                                                                  Was it self defense? As the law in the US is written, I think it was.

Comment

Only 3 people shot that day . Some gunfight Mellor .
                                                                                                                    Not sure why you think number of people shot is irrelevant? Gunfight is comparable to knifefight, not minimum participation required.

Multiple people carrying guns. One fires his gun. A scuffle. Rittenhouse fires his gun. Next guy pulls out his gun. He gets shot. I’m comfortable saying that’s a gunfight tbh. But the word used is hardly relevant.

Comment

First guy shot is bald guy in red shirt. Bit of a head the ball with a very long rap sheet. Not suggesting here deserved to be shot BTW.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

When does some high spirited hijinx become an orgy?

Comment

Second guy with skateboard fatally shot. Third guy wounded in arm.

Wounded arm guy......
                                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X