• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is even more
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post

This can't be right, celebrating Pelosi and Biden, 10 likes? Old cunts, slapping you and saying you should take it. They do not care for the poor and anyone that celebrates them are cunts that hate the poor. They have done nothing to help the people they scream about.

You've all been grifted. You laugh at Denny, you lads have been had. Just as bad, you want status quo.

Anyone who gets excited about a politician needs putting on a list. And there are a lot of you on here.

None of you would vote for them in Ireland
      I think most of us just like the idea of being that dialed in at 80

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
        Implications of this article are horrible
        Popular seaside resorts are running out of summer rental properties as more and more Irish families give up hope of getting a continental sun package due to the Covid-19 crisis.

not so much the holiday bit but this

He said: "There is now a big move to the west coast. We are getting a very significant amount of contact from people living in the Greater Dublin Area who want to relocate.

But by the end of the first lockdown last March things changed in a very dramatic way, as houses which were a bit expensive for the local market began to fly off the shelf, with a surge mainly from Dublin and also the UK.

I dunno how anyone with enough brains to work a computer can end up in Kilkee.

The auctioneer they're quoting in that piece is based in Tralee. It's interesting to hear him openly talking about basically overpriced houses, we've been watching Daft in the area for a while and basically anything priced between say 300k & 400k is a dumpster fire. Like hard to imagine paying 250k for it. I've met a few people around my age who have moved back in the last twelve months, which is good to see. I don't really expect to see a load of people from the east coast rocking up and moving to places four hours away that they have no connection to.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

I think most of us just like the idea of being that dialed in at 80
          My thoughts too, the comment could also have been made about Buffet who’s 90.

Comment

I like the idea of them being dialled in at 80, but also think they're great.

Charlie can ask me bollix.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              Speaking of cricket, here is a topical joke.

Why are the Chinese no good at cricket?

SPOILER
              Because they ate all the fucking bats.
              That's racist innit.
              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

You don’t have to read to much between the lines here

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

That's racist innit.
                  why?

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

My thoughts too, the comment could also have been made about Buffet who’s 90.
                    The Queen is still saying 'and what do you do?' aged 94.

Comment

why?
                      Why Chinese?
                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                        You don’t have to read to much between the lines here

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...lace-1.4465431
                        Nope. Read that the other day. Shocking stuff.
                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Why Chinese?
                          probably why he supports navalny

Comment

The joke's inherent racism is tempered by the eating bat's meme being a mainstay of gobshitery which either makes the joke doubly funny or rather disturbing
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

probably why he supports navalny
                              Seriously?

Comment

Why Chinese?
                                Probably work better as a Kerryman joke

Comment

BBVigina sandy today.

Tommy cooper

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chau-Chou. But I think it's Colin .

Comment

Anyone know where I could acquire a keg of Guinness? Have got access to the rest, just missing a keg or two. Miss a pint of the black stuff!
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Seriously?
                                      Actually, now that I think about this (and am becoming increasingly personally offended), I would like Hitch to explicitly say what he meant.

Comment

Hopefully this game is better than the turgid shit they came up with last week

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                          Hopefully this game is better than the turgid shit they came up with last week
                                          A relatively meaningless game today tbf. In the league game neither team could afford to lose and the game played exactly that way.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

A relatively meaningless game today tbf. In the league game neither team could afford to lose and the game played exactly that way.
                                            Definitely more entertaining than last week!

Comment

Actually, now that I think about this (and am becoming increasingly personally offended), I would like Hitch to explicitly say what he meant.
                                              Ha. My explicit thought was 'this will surely wind up Raoul' and then I forgot to come back and stir up the responses.

Comment

Definitely more entertaining than last week!
                                                yeah, think all the goals were good today too. Felt more like a pre season game. A win is a win I spose.

Comment

Bruno is United.
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Thiago was excellent today for Liverpool.
                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Funny that Raoul, who implies anti semitism at any criticism of Israel, and is know for both invoking the ad hominems and then whinging about them in the same argument, is now whinging about someone saying something about him he didn't like.

Comment

Not surprised by the 80 and 90 year old world leaders. Lizard people obviously......

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                          Thiago was excellent today for Liverpool.
                                                          Attached Files
                                                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Room to Improve re-run of my dream location.

Walk by it pretty much every day. Will check back in in 2030 when the bidding begins

Comment

Just had some financial good news . The kid I was sponsoring in Africa was eaten by a lion today

Comment

The Tom Bot is putting on a show with the Bucs.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                  Still think Green Bay will outscore them in the 2nd half.
                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                    Just had some financial good news . The kid I was sponsoring in Africa was eaten by a lion today
                                                                    If you could just join Raoul over there in Navalny Freedom Corner.

Comment

Solksjaer!

And how is the Switch working out?

Comment

Big defensive plays when needed too.

Told the lads in work back in October that the Bucs would win superbowl. They erupted in laughter. One guy is a big GB fan, he's sweating it right now lol. Regardless what happens, happy with that shout now.

Comment

Well I was hoping for a shootout and can't complain with this so far. Brilliant stuff from Rodgers too.

Hopefully Allen and Mahomes go at it later too. Still not convinced Mahomes is 100%

Comment

Solksjaer!

And how is the Switch working out?
                                                                            Raoul was right. Kid not mad into it yet. Too young prob

Comment

Raoul was right. Kid not mad into it yet. Too young prob
                                                                              I think it's a thing they get into bit by bit and then whooomp it's everything. You got the classic Mario (not 3D) game for it?

Comment

I think it's a thing they get into bit by bit and then whooomp it's everything. You got the classic Mario (not 3D) game for it?
                                                                                Yeah got him that. Thing is I'm not bothered if he doesnt take it up fully . He asked for it, he hot it . . Be great if he took an interest in playing an instrument . Has 2 teachers at home Nephews are at great level of musicianship so fingers crossed for my 2 .

Comment

No team has ever had a home game for the SuperBowl

Brady: I'll take that record while I'm at it.

What a man. An icon. That's just phenomenal. I'm very much a casual NFL fan and generally only watch redzone and playoff games but it seemed mental for the Packers to kick a field goal instead of going for it on 4th down. Pretty much handed the game to a man with Bradys experience. But what do I know, hindsight etc etc

Comment

Tampa Bay Bucs in the Superbowl, MUFC winning the EPL.
                                                                                    The Glazers hardly deserve this much run good.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                      No team has ever had a home game for the SuperBowl

Brady: I'll take that record while I'm at it.

What a man. An icon. That's just phenomenal. I'm very much a casual NFL fan and generally only watch redzone and playoff games but it seemed mental for the Packers to kick a field goal instead of going for it on 4th down. Pretty much handed the game to a man with Bradys experience. But what do I know, hindsight etc etc
                                                                                      Looked like a bonkers decision to kick a field goal in that spot. Some analytics guy going to feel the heat tomorrow.

Comment

Looked like a bonkers decision to kick a field goal in that spot. Some analytics guy going to feel the heat tomorrow.
                                                                                        Grand. I might know more than I think then. Just assumed I didnt know enough about the game/situation.

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Gemma is the epitome of batshit crazy.

Wonder if the origin of the phrase "batshit crazy" has anything to do with becoming deranged due to bat viruses?

Comment

So riots overnight across the netherlands.
                                                                                              Usual right wing headcases protesting over COVID restrictions.
                                                                                              Blah, blah arseholes etc.

I will admit being pretty tickled by this.
                                                                                              ​

Is that a laundry bin lid?
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

didn't see it, but if you need 2 scores (a field goal and a TD), with 2 minutes on the clock, and you can guarantee one of those 2 on a 4th down, then you do so. Not sure it's that crazy a decision, because if you miss your TD attempt, then it's game over.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                  Is that a laundry bin lid?
                                                                                                  Suppose it's a vegan solution. Prior to seeing that, I thought using a pile of bicycles as a barricade (and setting them alight) was the most Dutch thing ever. What's even flammable on a bike other than the tyres?
                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Help settle an argument:

Could the wife connecting to ethernet on the internet hub be sucking up all my wifi signals in the next room? It feels anecdotally that when we are both on wifi we all compete equally for the signal, while if she plugs into ethernet then my wifi signal disappears. But maybe thats just the pandemic fever talking, and it isn't even possible for ethernet to affect wifi signal?

Comment

Help settle an argument:

Could the wife connecting to ethernet on the internet hub be sucking up all my wifi signals in the next room? It feels anecdotally that when we are both on wifi we all compete equally for the signal, while if she plugs into ethernet then my wifi signal disappears. But maybe thats just the pandemic fever talking, and it isn't even possible for ethernet to affect wifi signal?
                                                                                                      i don't believe it would

Comment

some trailer!

Comment

didn't see it, but if you need 2 scores (a field goal and a TD), with 2 minutes on the clock, and you can guarantee one of those 2 on a 4th down, then you do so. Not sure it's that crazy a decision, because if you miss your TD attempt, then it's game over.
                                                                                                          It was just a 1 score game, 8 points in it. So kicking the field goal doesn't really help a lot.

Comment

Help settle an argument:

Sounds like something Gemma O'Doherty should investigate. Your wife probably has an internet manipulation device that is embedded in her ethernet cabl to suck up all available bandwidth.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

It was just a 1 score game, 8 points in it. So kicking the field goal doesn't really help a lot.
                                                                                                              for some reason thought it was a 9 point game, so just ignore what i said!!!

Comment

Lampard sacked .

Never got the fat Frank references. Hes never looked fat .

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post

Sounds like something Gemma O'Doherty should investigate. Your wife probably has an internet manipulation device that is embedded in her ethernet cabl to suck up all available bandwidth.
                                                                                                                  this was definitely the answer I was angling for, rather than having to run fucking A/B testing where I might disprove my idea and have to accept personal responsibility for my lack of work.

Comment

Lampard sacked .

Never got the fat Frank references. Hes never looked fat .
                                                                                                                    I was talking to a Man U fan 5 minutes before this was announced and he said if they Utd were Chelsea, Roman would have sacked Ole long ago. He expected Lampard gone within a week or two but I thought he'd get the season given his history and connection to the club.

Saw the Irish rugby squad was announced as well. Carthy and Cooney must really have done something wrong that Farrell doesn't rate them at all. Young Casey albeit playing well is skipping the queue of scrum halves and for me it's crazy (Cooney, McGrath, Marmion, Blade) - I would have thought he'd be brought in as a non-squad player to train and learn the systems. Tom Daly unlucky not to get the nod over McCloskey too.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by coillcam; 25-01-21, 12:42.

Comment

I think we are getting lucky with Stockdale being injured so will get to see keenan at full back which looks like his best position and isnt stockdales.

Comment

Help settle an argument:

Do you have steam installed on your machine?

It has a setting to do with max download bandwidth and it takes the lot...ish
                                                                                                                        Worth looking at on both machines

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Maybe this documentary showed up in her lizard people YouTube feed

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X