Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have three sets of double sockets in the kitchen with two USB ports in each and they're great, really handy.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Was just looking at some pics from a trip to Beirut that popped up as being 10 years ago, was a fantastic trip thought it was a great city to visit and really felt like they had put the past behind them and were on the up.
      Of all the places I've been in the last 25 years it unimaginable that Lebanon would be the country that descended into being the biggest shithole of them all. I was actually looking at flights for a short holiday there as late as Spring '18
      They have been so resilient in the past you'd have to hope they can bounce back again.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

I genuinely don't know who Deirdre O'Kane is. I googled her and I'm still none the wiser. I'll check the next episode.
        In fairness I only defended the UK panel show regulars in response to PSVs abrupt dismissal of them as 'uniformly rubbish' or such like.
        But if it's a genre he doesn't like then so be it.
        Aside from genuinely despising huge swathes of English culture (and I’m far from a sin feiner) I just find these panel shows to be factory produced filler- there’s a reason why they are wall to wall on Dave- is Ed Byrne still on them? Says it all if so
        Saying that haven’t actually watched one on about 5-6 years so maybe they’ve become amazing since
        Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          I have three sets of double sockets in the kitchen with two USB ports in each and they're great, really handy.
          Putting new ones in extension. Do the ports charge as fast as the mains socket?

Only ever used one in JPs playing poker once and after 2 hours it had charged about 5%, useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Putting new ones in extension. Do the ports charge as fast as the mains socket?

Only ever used one in JPs playing poker once and after 2 hours it had charged about 5%, useless.
            I use them for low voltage stuff like my vape, headphones and both of our Garmin watches. Would be nowhere near as fast as the plug and cable that comes with your phone but the power, ie speed, is in the transformer plug afaik.

Comment

I've a couple of the USB ports around the place and TBH it charges my Pixel 4a fairly quickly, don't notice any difference in speed vs the phone charger (but have never really examined it to be sure).

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                EIIS email from Lough Mask Distillery (never heard of them). think someone was looking for something similar before.

Always a bit dodgy when they put this as the first reason.

"sure you can only lose 60% of your money"
                They are one of the recent distilleries out west. Unlike some, there appears to actually be a distillery. No idea where they are getting the valuation of 1milly ough.
                Has the EIIS got and data on revenue or ebitda? Can't imagine they are selling that much gin in recent years to justify it.

If they are under a bit of financial pressure at this point, then they'll probably be pushed to release the current casks asap. A load of shite 3 year old whiskey incoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Was just looking at some pics from a trip to Beirut that popped up as being 10 years ago, was a fantastic trip thought it was a great city to visit and really felt like they had put the past behind them and were on the up.
                  Of all the places I've been in the last 25 years it unimaginable that Lebanon would be the country that descended into being the biggest shithole of them all. I was actually looking at flights for a short holiday there as late as Spring '18
                  They have been so resilient in the past you'd have to hope they can bounce back again.

I worked with a few Lebos in Oz, can't say I'm suprised. Just from the few stories they used to tell me, just seemed very corrupt.
                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post

I worked with a few Lebos in Oz, can't say I'm suprised. Just from the few stories they used to tell me, just seemed very corrupt.
                    Read that as Lesbos until I saw the context above
                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                      EIIS email from Lough Mask Distillery (never heard of them). think someone was looking for something similar before.

Always a bit dodgy when they put this as the first reason.

"sure you can only lose 60% of your money"
                      They are one of the recent distilleries out west. Unlike some, there appears to actually be a distillery. No idea where they are getting the valuation of 1milly ough.
                      Has the EIIS got and data on revenue or ebitda? Can't imagine they are selling that much gin in recent years to justify it.

If they are under a bit of financial pressure at this point, then they'll probably be pushed to release the current casks asap. A load of shite 3 year old whiskey incoming.

Comment

The Silver Granite on it's way out. I do not expect Cobblestones type outrage

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Beirut bizarrely used to be our regional HQ for the EMAIR region before we split it into Europe and MAIR and then Dubai became regional HQ for MAIR so I know a lot folk from there. Each one of them are fantastic people, completely and utterly mad as a brush but lovely people.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post

I saw a detailed video breakdown of the explosion in the port in 2020, and the main takeaways were the complete ignorance of safety protocol and sense.
                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                              LinkedIn- how hard is it to keep respect for someone who takes it seriously? Don’t have an account but coming under some pressure at work to sign up for no good reason- only reason I can see to sign up is the handy screening info it can provide when hiring - ie anyone who likes a group titles “when you’re the best candidate but gets passed over” gets their cv instabinned?
                              Its just for spoofers. Got an email from the college recently encouraging us to make one and upload our "badges". Felt like being back in junior infants getting a star on your correct spelling homework. Needless to say I wont be making an account.

Comment

Watching Kin last night and eamons ex wifes house looked very like a house that someone stopped paying the mortgage on a few years ago, they were doorstepped by vinny browne if i remember correctly ? Whos house was that at the time ?
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

Its just for spoofers. Got an email from the college recently encouraging us to make one and upload our "badges". Felt like being back in junior infants getting a star on your correct spelling homework. Needless to say I wont be making an account.
                                  Instead of adopting a cynical approach, I think it's best to look at all the tools available to you and ask yourself how they can serve you. If nothing, dont use them However dont rule things out from a perception you have on them . I dont really look at the tool myself much at all but I can see how you can expand a network for yourself that might suit you

My 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                    It's DIY Monday. Answer me this if you don't mind - why doesn't everyone switch over to those new plugs that also have USB slots in them? Is it just their newness or that they have shortcomings?
                                    Generally because most house have existing power outlets and people leave well enough alone. Same way that people haven't replaced light switches with smart switches.
                                    It's been about a while, the standard USB is nearly obsolete now. If you are upgrading outlets make sure it's USB C or has an option to replace the module in future.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                    I use them for low voltage stuff like my vape and both of our Garmin watches. Would be nowhere near as fast as the plug and cable that comes with your phone but the power, ie speed, is in the transformer plug afaik.
                                    There's a transformer built into usb outlet same as a plug that dictates the speed. Old cheap usb outlets would have been a trickle. High powered USB-C would be equal to new hi-speed phone chargers like the 20W apple charger. But that's increasing too, looked a 100w charger for workstations last week.

Comment

LinkedIn- how hard is it to keep respect for someone who takes it seriously? Don’t have an account but coming under some pressure at work to sign up for no good reason- only reason I can see to sign up is the handy screening info it can provide when hiring - ie anyone who likes a group titles “when you’re the best candidate but gets passed over” gets their cv instabinned?
                                      Lol

Reminds me of . DID U KNOW .

Paddy powers instabin half of the CVs they get to avoid hiring unlucky people .

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        Watching Kin last night and eamons ex wifes house looked very like a house that someone stopped paying the mortgage on a few years ago, they were doorstepped by vinny browne if i remember correctly ? Whos house was that at the time ?
                                        I haven't seen Kin, but from what you've described could it be the 'bog standard house' ?
                                        O’ Donnell home ‘bog standard’, says New Land League chief (irishtimes.com)

Comment

Looking for Restaurant Recs.

Party of 4. Nov 20th. 5/6 PM. Heading Bord Gais after dinner.

Tried Mae when the bookings were open but was painfully unsuccessful despite being on the second the bookings opened.
                                          Uno Mas Seems to be gone also.

Any thoughts on something Similar? Town Obv

Comment

Person in a zoom meeting there raises his hand and his hand emoji looked weird. Took me a while to work out that he had just chosen a different skin tone in order to better match his actual skin tone. Not sure why that surprised me, but there we go. Must be strange wandering around in a world where the default skin tone on everything is a different tone to your own skin tone.
                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                              Looking for Restaurant Recs.

Party of 4. Nov 20th. 5/6 PM. Heading Bord Gais after dinner.

Tried Mae when the bookings were open but was painfully unsuccessful despite being on the second the bookings opened.
                                              Uno Mas Seems to be gone also.

Any thoughts on something Similar? Town Obv

Any of the below float your boat?

Etto - Merrion Row
                                              Osteria Lucio - Clanwilliam Terrace
                                              Rose Madre - Temple Bar
                                              FX Buckey (Pembroke St branch isn't too far away)
                                              San Lorenzo's - George's St
                                              Featherblade - Dawson St
                                              La Maison - Castle Market

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Any of the below float your boat?

Etto - Merrion Row
                                                Osteria Lucio - Clanwilliam Terrace
                                                Rose Madre - Temple Bar
                                                FX Buckey (Pembroke St branch isn't too far away)
                                                San Lorenzo's - George's St
                                                Featherblade - Dawson St
                                                La Maison - Castle Market
                                                La maison is fantastic every time I have eaten there.

Comment

€55m for an error at birth that didn't go to trial. You can hate that these poor people have had to go through this situation, which they would gladly swap €55m to not have, and also recognise that there is no sustainable public health model that allows for standard errors to be compensated at €55m a pop. Mistakes, unfortunately, happen in high-pressure health care settings. Other countries don't bankrupt their health system to fix them. I would say most countries in the EU in fact say - this is desperately sad, but unfortunately this happens sometimes and we'll now take care of you, but we're not paying compensatiton - and they are able to give better healthcare outcomes to everyone as a result.

We, on the other hand, spent over €300m on healthcare lawsuits last year, and its easily heading towards a billion a year at the rate it is growing. Its a new trend and its a dangerous trend.

Comment

€55m for an error at birth that didn't go to trial. You can hate that these poor people have had to go through this situation, which they would gladly swap €55m to not have, and also recognise that there is no sustainable public health model that allows for standard errors to be compensated at €55m a pop. Mistakes, unfortunately, happen in high-pressure health care settings. Other countries don't bankrupt their health system to fix them. I would say most countries in the EU in fact say - this is desperately sad, but unfortunately this happens sometimes - and they are able to give better healthcare outcomes to everyone as a result.

We, on the other hand, spent over €300m on healthcare lawsuits last year, and its easily heading towards a billion a year at the rate it is growing. Its a new trend and its a dangerous trend.
                                                    So to protect their/our investment and to keep insurance down. They should implement best practices to ensure these things dont happen . Standard errors that are catastrophic to someone's life should NEVER happen and never be labelled 'Standard' .

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Instead of adopting a cynical approach, I think it's best to look at all the tools available to you and ask yourself how they can serve you. If nothing, dont use them However dont rule things out from a perception you have on them . I dont really look at the tool myself much at all but I can see how you can expand a network for yourself that might suit you

My 2 cents
                                                      Spoofers Ted

Comment

Person in a zoom meeting there raises his hand and his hand emoji looked weird. Took me a while to work out that he had just chosen a different skin tone in order to better match his actual skin tone. Not sure why that surprised me, but there we go. Must be strange wandering around in a world where the default skin tone on everything is a different tone to your own skin tone.
                                                        Was the person white? Cos the default skin tone for the hands on zoom is yellow, I change it myself sometimes to white hand, thumbs up whatever. Just to mix it up. But I dont think it's strange that I have to do it. I just assumed yellow was a nice neutral colour for a default setting, like the ones on our phones.

Comment

€55m for an error at birth that didn't go to trial. You can hate that these poor people have had to go through this situation, which they would gladly swap €55m to not have, and also recognise that there is no sustainable public health model that allows for standard errors to be compensated at €55m a pop. Mistakes, unfortunately, happen in high-pressure health care settings. Other countries don't bankrupt their health system to fix them. I would say most countries in the EU in fact say - this is desperately sad, but unfortunately this happens sometimes - and they are able to give better healthcare outcomes to everyone as a result.

I’m not sure if this is correct for Ireland, but I read in the “Fake Law” book by the secret barrister that they can only award compensation once, so whilst a baby born with traumatic injuries could live for a month after trial or 70 years the court have to allow for the latter even though I in the former that would a windfall (excuse the harsh language). A better system would allow for say €300k/year for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post

I’m not sure if this is correct for Ireland, but I read in the “Fake Law” book by the secret barrister that they can only award compensation once, so whilst a baby born with traumatic injuries could live for a month after trial or 70 years the court have to allow for the latter even though I in the former that would a windfall (excuse the harsh language). A better system would allow for say €300k/year for life.
                                                            I'd always assumed, perhaps wrongly, that the €XXM is put in a fund and each year the parents/guardians apply to draw down from it (this year we'll need 3 x €60K permanent nursing staff, €100K of teaching and physio, €50K for home redevelopments, €50K for a specialist holiday etc) and someone OK's the spend and keeps receipts etc.
                                                            And if the time comes when the fund is no longer needed (early death or less likely a miracle recovery) then the fund stops.
                                                            It would seem the logical way to do it.

Comment

I'd always assumed, perhaps wrongly, that the €XM is put in a fund and each year the parents/guardians apply to draw down from it (this year we'll need 3 x €60K permanent nursing staff, €100K of teaching and physio, €50K for home redevelopments, €50K for a specialist holiday etc) and someone OK's the spend and keeps receipts etc.
                                                              And if the time comes when the fund is no longer needed (early death or less likely a miracle recovery) then the fund stops.
                                                              Given it's a settlement, I imagine there would be nothing stopping an offer like that being tabled.
                                                              Of course, also nothing stopping a claimant countering that they want the yearly allowance paid out for 70 years regardless, with any post life payments representing compensation.

The situation you describe only covers expenses, there also need to be compensation for loss of quality of life and loss of life. It it would appear that there's an inverse link between how much someones life is shortened by, and for how long they require aid.

Comment

I'd always assumed, perhaps wrongly, that the €XM is put in a fund and each year the parents/guardians apply to draw down from it (this year we'll need 3 x €60K permanent nursing staff, €100K of teaching and physio, €50K for home redevelopments, €50K for a specialist holiday etc) and someone OK's the spend and keeps receipts etc.
                                                                You’ve left out the real beneficiaries- hint Wigs
                                                                Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

I haven't seen Kin, but from what you've described could it be the 'bog standard house' ?
                                                                  O’ Donnell home ‘bog standard’, says New Land League chief (irishtimes.com)
                                                                  Sound, thats the house i was thinking of but not the one in the show !
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Was the person white? Cos the default skin tone for the hands on zoom is yellow, I change it myself sometimes to white hand, thumbs up whatever. Just to mix it up. But I dont think it's strange that I have to do it. I just assumed yellow was a nice neutral colour for a default setting, like the ones on our phones.
                                                                    Indian - so brown. I thought initially it was a bug in his zoom, to my shame.

Comment

So to protect their/our investment and to keep insurance down. They should implement best practices to ensure these things dont happen . Standard errors that are catastrophic to someone's life should NEVER happen and never be labelled 'Standard' .
                                                                      I read a report on perinatal death in Europe and it seemed to have Ireland as one of the safest countries in the EU to give birth in terms of death rates. The issue is that the process of birth is 'messy'. Thankfully though a lot less traumatic than it used to be. But there are so many moving parts that its easy enough for a lawyer to come in afterwards and say 'oh this was the reason - give us all this cash', while its just a horrific thankfully-very-rare effect of the birth process.

We can't have a viable healthcare system if we go on like this. Its not usual when we compare us to other countries, and its not usual even in Ireland. Its a new development. No public healthcare system can survive repeated €55m death blows - and these court cases are exploding in terms of value and frequency.

For example, we'll probably have no new cancer screening programmes, as they now know that probabilistic errors will result in lawsuits, and every screening programme will cost a few billion, when it should cost a few tens of millions. This is actual deaths that will be caused by this, its very real. We have to accept that normal rare accidents and deaths in a hospital are unfortunate side effects of all hospital settings everywhere in the world.

Comment

And it'll be the poorest who suffer most. The high middle classes will continue to get executive health screenings as part of their private healthcare, they'll be fine. Those who can't afford private insurance will be left without screening options because of this. They'll eventually be giving birth in a room with a lawyer rather than a nurse. No nurse to show you how to feed the baby, or take the baby for a few hours, while you are recuperating, as all the money was spent on that lawyer.

You'll literally have two different death rates over time - those with private healthcare and those without if these lawsuits continue. You already see it in the US, which is similarly litigious (although not even then as litigious as Ireland), where poor people actually have falling life expectancy as public healthcare has become drained of practical resources.

Comment

You’ve left out the real beneficiaries- hint Wigs
                                                                          How does one become a hint wig ?

Comment

What your talking about is a functional service where those items are provided in a timely manner under state schemes without needing to go out to the private market and thus the service stops when the patient doesn’t need them.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Sound, thats the house i was thinking of but not the one in the show !
                                                                              When I saw it the other night my immediate thought was one of the ones along Victoria road in Killiney

Comment

And it'll be the poorest who suffer most. The high middle classes will continue to get executive health screenings as part of their private healthcare, they'll be fine. Those who can't afford private insurance will be left without screening options because of this. They'll eventually be giving birth in a room with a lawyer rather than an extra midwife.

You'll literally have two different death rates over time - those with private healthcare and those without if these lawsuits continue. You already see it in the US, which is similarly litigious (although not even then as litigious as Ireland), where poor people actually have falling life expectancy as public healthcare has become drained of practical resources.
                                                                                Well that and the fact that the best clinicians move into the more lucrative and massively less stressful purely private jobs leaving it harder to fill public jobs so you get stretched services left behind with a brain drain of specialists.

I know my misses is considering doing in as paediatric OT as she is getting lots of parents asking her if she will do it and the service she is in is an absolute shit show.

Comment

The Silver Granite on it's way out. I do not expect Cobblestones type outrage
                                                                                  There is local outrage. But more of the NIMBY type as the plans the toweys have involve 50 apartments too.
                                                                                  It's a monument to the past though. Massive huge swaths of the place are never used. Was up there Sunday for a family Communion thing, hell on earth really, and was talking to Pat.
                                                                                  In another life, I was lounge boy and barman there.
                                                                                  Upstairs was empty bar 4 tables of grim parents and a dozen or so sugar filled feckers running wild.
                                                                                  ​​​​​​
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

A lot of it is extremely cringy but it does have its good points. It's easy to build up a good network and as a result recruiters, both internal and external can hit you up very often. I have no urgent desire to leave my current workplace but if i did it'd probably prove useful.

Edit: Looks like i quoted the wrong post! I'm referring to LinkedIn

Comment

Must have quoted wrong post above. Was referring to LinkedIn.

Comment

Why do RTE bother with Ronnie Whelan? Such a dour, grumpy auld curmudgeonly bollix.
                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

The ref made some disgraceful decisions in my view . Nailed on peno disallowed. Hopefully chewy Louis takes a bite

Comment

The ref made some disgraceful decisions in my view . Nailed on peno disallowed. Hopefully chewy Louis takes a bite
                                                                                            What's the view on the red card? Clearly completely unintentional but is it a bit like rugby in that regard now i.e. that dangerous play gets you a red regardless?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

What's the view on the red card? Clearly completely unintentional but is it a bit like rugby in that regard now i.e. that dangerous play gets you a red regardless?
                                                                                              Very harsh. Decent ref gives a yellow . One man down , ref slips on a liverpool shirt to make sure .

VVD just knocks Suarez out of the way and ref books Chewy.

Comment

Would I be right in thinking that electric cars don't have oil, and so the classic driving exam question of 'how do you check your oil level' doesn't apply?

I may have potentially outstupided the Internet with this question, as it seems ungoogleable. I would have thought all cars need oil just as lubrication for various bits and bobs, but I'm guessing not as can't see it.

Comment

Would I be right in thinking that electric cars don't have oil, and so the classic driving exam question of 'how do you check your oil level' doesn't apply?

I may have potentially outstupided the Internet with this question, as it seems ungoogleable. I would have thought all cars need oil just as lubrication for various bits and bobs, but I'm guessing not as can't see it.
                                                                                                  Yeah pretty sure that refers to engine oil, which your leaf doesn't have. Think they recommend replacing the brake fluid once a year, but that's definitely best left to a pro.
                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Is there moves afoot in rugby to turn it into a 12 or 13 aside game? Lot of fat lads are gonna need to get the slim fast out

also read something recently about a move to overhaul th *gag* laws. Always thought they need to take the power away from the preening narcissist refs , you hear way too much of the refs prattling on in rugby and they love it too. I hate the game and I know the names of more top level rugby refs than I do crop soccer refs- says it all

Comment

Would it still not remain a valid question given you could one day own a planet burner?

Reminds me of my driving test, the tester said my one failing was not checking my passenger side wing mirror often enough but he would pass me anyway because plenty of cars don't have a passenger side wing mirror.

Guess I was lucky to do the test before the scrappage scheme.

​​​

Comment

Is there moves afoot in rugby to turn it into a 12 or 13 aside game? Lot of fat lads are gonna need to get the slim fast out

also read something recently about a move to overhaul th *gag* laws. Always thought they need to take the power away from the preening narcissist refs , you hear way too much of the refs prattling on in rugby and they love it too. I hate the game and I know the names of more top level rugby refs than I do crop soccer refs- says it all
                                                                                                        For somebody that hates the game, you pay an awful lot of attention to it, much more than people that enjoy the game. It must take a conscious effort to give it your attention. Which is very odd to me, given you say you hate it. For example, you said you read something. How does that happen? You came across a rugby article, and you read it to seek out something to be annoyed at?
                                                                                                        Or do you see these refs prattling on? Watching TV, and accidently watch entire rugby matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

For somebody that hates the game, you pay an awful lot of attention to it, much more than people that enjoy the game. It must take a conscious effort to give it your attention. Which is very odd to me, given you say you hate it. For example, you said you read something. How does that happen? You came across a rugby article, and you read it to seek out something to be annoyed at?
                                                                                                          Or do you see these refs prattling on? Watching TV, and accidently watch entire rugby matches.

When it comes to Rugby , he’s like the guy in American Beauty who shot Spacey.

Comment

@HH: when you went to Denmark, did you have to do anything other than wave your phone with covid certs when asked?

Doesn't seem like I have to fill in a locator form but the Danish website isn't the best.

Comment

I like to stay informed on the movements of my enemies

Comment

In fairness, I hate golf but have recently come to realise it's a great sport for punting on.

Nothing like anti-funking all other hundred players in the field all at once.

Comment

Letter in the door from revenue this morning
                                                                                                                  haven’t been declaring some work share stuff because the disposals were mainly coming in under 1200 threshold - in 2019 made a nice gain and got so bamboozled trying to figure out the form that I just bunged the money due over to their account without bothering to submit form
                                                                                                                  pretty sure I’ll owe something on one of the schemes for usc or something- what are fines like for this kind of thing?
                                                                                                                  do they respond well to tirades about how they should be going after the big fish?

Comment

When it comes to Rugby , he’s like the guy in American Beauty who shot Spacey.
                                                                                                                    Never seen it, so assume Spacey inappropriately groped him or something
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Mellor; 20-10-21, 09:01.

Comment

Never seen it, so assume Spacey inappropriately grouped him or something
                                                                                                                      Probably in my top 2 movies that were the most overrated. 1. Lost in Translation 2. American Beauty.

He was an OTT angry homophobe who secretly spied on Spacey working out and thought Spacey was doing it for his benefit. So made a move on him . (one aspect of the movie).
                                                                                                                      Sat through it after the hype and thought , all that to make the ol gay comeback that every gay protestor must secretly be gay themselves. Yada yada. Seems ironic now looking at it that Spacey was a sex pest himself, so maybe he was working out for your mans benefit .
                                                                                                                      Aclaimed movie. Left me cold.

Comment

Probably in my top 2 movies that were the most overrated. 1. Lost in Translation
                                                                                                                        You sir are a Philistinian.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X