Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it strange that United fans here are not pleased about Ronaldo joining. Now I haven't seen a league game he's played since El Classico ones, but how can you not be happy having him there? I was checking the odds for Man Utd to win the league last night based on the info. Really, really wish that Messi had come to the EPL. That would have been such a joy to watch every week.

But I will really enjoy watching Ronaldo. Him, Bruno, Sancho, Pogba is very impressive, and Varane is a great signing too. If their manager wasn't like a kid fulfilling a wish via the make a wish foundation they would have a title chance.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      I find it strange that United fans here are not pleased about Ronaldo joining. Now I haven't seen a league game he's played since El Classico ones, but how can you not be happy having him there? I was checking the odds for Man Utd to win the league last night based on the info. Really, really wish that Messi had come to the EPL. That would have been such a joy to watch every week.

But I will really enjoy watching Ronaldo. Him, Bruno, Sancho, Pogba is very impressive, and Varane is a great signing too. If their manager wasn't like a kid fulfilling a wish via the make a wish foundation they would have a title chance.
      The Glazers signed a old clapped out GOAT for Tampa last year and look how that turned out.
      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Happy to take an even hundred with anyone on Ronaldo scoring less than 28 goals in the Pl + CL combined this season. Which must at least a dozen under his average for the last 12 seasons.

Roll up!
          Booked!

Comment

Happy to take an even hundred with anyone on Ronaldo scoring less than 28 goals in the Pl + CL combined this season. Which must at least a dozen under his average for the last 12 seasons.

Roll up!
            Lol at happy to. Should read ecstatic to lay evens to any mugs that want to back this 9/4 punt at skimpy odds the 22 suggested above is a fair poke all round. 28 is HH like

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
              Booked!
              Sorry didn't mean to call you a mug LL

Comment

I remember a couple of times as a lad turning up at the meeting point for away games and not being selected for the bus not to mind the obligatory run out.

Comment

It's funny cause it's truth. Hope I'm wrong but 36+ bring a whole load of injuries into play and slower recovery. . His presence will be akin to Cantona just wish it was 5 years ago. Hes a goal machine though. Can they get one more year at 80% even. Even 3 against Liverpool would be enough

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                    Booked!
                    Best of luck sir! My fear would be a rake of handy goals in the CL.

Looking forward to him hitting the crossbar in the CL final when on 27.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by limpwhacker View Post
                      Lol at happy to. Should read ecstatic to lay evens to any mugs that want to back this 9/4 punt at skimpy odds the 22 suggested above is a fair poke all round. 28 is HH like
                      Sure the guy who chanced his arm looking for 22 thinks:

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                      Have to laugh when any fan, team or manager would say that 30 goals a season is not wanted.

Give me a break. He will make every team better.
                      Anyway Lao and I will happily funk this one all season long.

Comment

Nice few days in Killarney. Really enjoyed the Golf yesterday. Bad on the first nine but played the back 9 Net -5.The young lad broke 110 for the first time so he was thrilled.

Out to Dooks beach after that and almost had it to ourselves.

One thing I picked up from speaking to staff in a few of the hotels / restaurants is how hard they are finding it to get experienced staff back after being closed down.

Comment

Originally posted by limpwhacker View Post

Sorry didn't mean to call you a mug LL
                          Ha! No offence taken!

I've accepted way more muggy bets down the years.

28 is a tough number to hit but it should hopefully give a season long sweat which is what you really want

Comment

You should have at least asked for Europa League to be included as well, in case MUFC fall into that again. Muggy.

Comment

Son's team (U-14) gives everyone a run too, regardless of ability. They're not much good though, somewhere in the mid-rank of the NDSL. Would imagine it's very different in the top leagues.

What else can you do as a coach really? Can't let the poor kid sit on the sidelines for the whole game.
                              I think in my DDSL days you were limited to 2 substitutions, so the manager had an excuse not to play you.
                              8 subs or whatever it is, with an obligation to give everyone a run out must be a pain for the manager.
                              Some kids need to be told that this just may not be your sport. Though not even bringing them on the bus a la rounders would be a step too far.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                You should have at least asked for Europa League to be included as well, in case MUFC fall into that again. Muggy.
                                Just looking at wiki, Ronaldo's League+CL totals in the last few seasons have been 48, 42, 60, 47, 38, 39, 30, 39, 35.

Suggesting if anyone's muggy, it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

I think in my DDSL days you were limited to 2 substitutions, so the manager had an excuse not to play you.
                                  8 subs or whatever it is, with an obligation to give everyone a run out must be a pain for the manager.
                                  Some kids need to be told that this just may not be your sport. Though not even bringing them on the bus a la rounders would be a step too far.
                                  Ideally 16 seems to be the right squad number (as there's usually a couple away\sick each week). There are rolling subs which would make the dynamics very different to 'proper' soccer.

There are a few properly useless kids but they get their game time like the rest. None of the other kids seem to mind so why should anyone else I guess.

Comment

Brilliant contest in the cricket now if anyone's watching - Anderson vs Kohli (who just successfully reviewed a caught behind that looked nailed on).

Comment

Brilliant contest in the cricket now if anyone's watching - Anderson vs Kohli (who just successfully reviewed a caught behind that looked nailed on).
                                      Successfully BBV'd India there. Folding like a cheap suit.

Comment

Roll up!
                                        Well, obviously.

he’s missed the first 3 games for a start
                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

Well, obviously.

he’s missed the first 3 games for a start
                                          That would put him at an EV of about 36 so.

Comment

Binked the Navan Placepot. fiver on and the Dividend is €238.50 to a €1 stake!. Thought I got 4th in the last race when I need 3 places but on the replay I realised one of them ahead was riderless.

Comment

Bryson so good to watch. Into the drink out of nowhere after tearing the course apart . Golf would be a lot duller without him. Neigh sayers

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                Binked the Navan Placepot. fiver on and the Dividend is €238.50 to a €1 stake!. Thought I got 4th in the last race when I need 3 places but on the replay I realised one of them ahead was riderless.
                                                Nice one, was up there today and Ross O'Sullivan's finishing fourth did me for the 4th placed leg of an ew yankee, in the previous race for the third time this month I had the winner and third in what would have been a 120/1 + exacta

Unlike Naas last month who did a great job Navan were only going through the motions by putting on a dire pub singer and a few garden seats.

Champions weekend is going to be a disaster unless they allow a proper crowd in.

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                Where did you get that mozzarella?
                                                Sorry, thought I posted this yesterday.
                                                It's Dunne's stores good stuff 3 for a tenner, they have a deadly buratta there as well.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sure the guy who chanced his arm looking for 22 thinks:

Anyway Lao and I will happily funk this one all season long.
                                                  Will you stop!

In a full season. (As Iago said, he’s missing first few games)

~15 goals from the league.
                                                  ~ 7 from CL
                                                  ~ 3 from FA
                                                  ~ 3 from Carling Cup (or whatever it is now)

You giving evens for 28 for just league and CL is mugging people. You have history at this sort of stuff though

22 was the line.
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Will you stop!

In a full season.

~15 goals from the league.
                                                    ~ 7 from CL
                                                    ~ 3 from FA
                                                    ~ 3 from Carling Cup (or whatever it is now)

You giving evens for 28 for just league and CL is mugging people. You have history at this sort of stuff though

22 was the line.
                                                    I dont think he'll play Carling cup or FA cup

Comment

25 BBQ guests fucked off, thanks be to Allah.

My fear of not having enough to eat was baseless.

Comment

Anyone have the loan of a Mayo jersey. FML.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                          Anyone have the loan of a Mayo jersey. FML.
                                                          Maybe Kilkenny hurling can see there is life after a long term manager legend. If Mayo do it I think it would be worth a trip up there it will be mental.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer View Post

I dont think he'll play Carling cup or FA cup
                                                            Ah I think that’s the smart play.

but it’s Ronaldo and if he can and wants to play.

ole ain’t gonna drop him.
                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Just looking at wiki, Ronaldo's League+CL totals in the last few seasons have been 48, 42, 60, 47, 38, 39, 30, 39, 35.

Suggesting if anyone's muggy, it's me.
                                                              I think you're adding in a few league cup/other goals in there. I think the counts are;
                                                              Club Season League Champion's League Total
                                                              Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals
                                                              Sporting CP 2002–03 2 0 0 0 2 0
                                                              Sporting CP 2002–03 25 3 0 0 25 3
                                                              Manchester United 2003–04 29 4 5 0 34 4
                                                              Manchester United 2004–05 33 5 7 0 40 5
                                                              Manchester United 2005–06 33 9 6 0 39 9
                                                              Manchester United 2006–07 34 17 11 3 45 20
                                                              Manchester United 2007–08 34 31 11 8 45 39
                                                              Manchester United 2008–09 33 18 12 4 45 22
                                                              Real Madrid 2009–10 29 26 6 7 35 33
                                                              Real Madrid 2010–11 34 40 12 6 54 46
                                                              Real Madrid 2011–12 38 46 10 10 55 56
                                                              Real Madrid 2012–13 34 34 12 12 55 46
                                                              Real Madrid 2013–14 30 31 11 17 47 48
                                                              Real Madrid 2014–15 35 48 12 10 54 58
                                                              Real Madrid 2015–16 36 35 12 16 48 51
                                                              Real Madrid 2016–17 29 25 13 12 46 37
                                                              Real Madrid 2017–18 27 26 13 15 44 41
                                                              Juventus 2018–19 31 21 9 6 43 27
                                                              Juventus 2019–20 33 31 8 4 46 35
                                                              Juventus 2020–21 33 29 6 4 44 33
                                                              Career total 612 479 176 134 846 613
                                                              Average (Utd to Juventus) 33 26 10 7 46 34

Comment

Which is the question I asked you in the beginning. I still don't know what the answer is other than size might be one of them. But look let's leave it, I didn't expect it to be a multi- day one. Time difference is a factor I suppose.
                                                                In your first post, you didn't actually ask that. Maybe you meant to, but instead you came out with a strawman rhetorical about killing the village idiot. It seem more condescending than enquiring.

As I said, there's many factors; intelligence, size, conservation status, age and lifespan, health and/or safety implications, purpose of killing, ecological impact, etc.
                                                                I've never sat down and assigned an order and weight to those to form a definitive line. I just decide as I meet a situation. I'd guess most do that subconsciously, even those that convince themselves they've a zero tolerance view.

Hard not to drag topics out with the timezone issue. Apologies.

Comment

Best cooking show ever! Hope they make more

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

25 BBQ guests fucked off, thanks be to Allah.

My fear of not having enough to eat was baseless.
                                                                    The idea of feeding 25 would put the fear of god into me.

Started to get fancy with sourdough starters and pizza and high hydration dough's...lets just say it was all washed down the sink during the week, the dough was sooo stretchy when you went to turn it you just went straight through the middle, would have been ok in a conventional oven just not suited to the ooni. Once you stop enjoying anything its time to reevaluate, so back to basics the other evening with the ooni simple one day dough and was a perfect starting off point again, ill build from there one change at a time.
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

I think you're adding in a few league cup/other goals in there. I think the counts are;
                                                                      Club Season League Champion's League Total
                                                                      Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals
                                                                      Sporting CP 2002–03 2 0 0 0 2 0
                                                                      Sporting CP 2002–03 25 3 0 0 25 3
                                                                      Manchester United 2003–04 29 4 5 0 34 4
                                                                      Manchester United 2004–05 33 5 7 0 40 5
                                                                      Manchester United 2005–06 33 9 6 0 39 9
                                                                      Manchester United 2006–07 34 17 11 3 45 20
                                                                      Manchester United 2007–08 34 31 11 8 45 39
                                                                      Manchester United 2008–09 33 18 12 4 45 22
                                                                      Real Madrid 2009–10 29 26 6 7 35 33
                                                                      Real Madrid 2010–11 34 40 12 6 54 46
                                                                      Real Madrid 2011–12 38 46 10 10 55 56
                                                                      Real Madrid 2012–13 34 34 12 12 55 46
                                                                      Real Madrid 2013–14 30 31 11 17 47 48
                                                                      Real Madrid 2014–15 35 48 12 10 54 58
                                                                      Real Madrid 2015–16 36 35 12 16 48 51
                                                                      Real Madrid 2016–17 29 25 13 12 46 37
                                                                      Real Madrid 2017–18 27 26 13 15 44 41
                                                                      Juventus 2018–19 31 21 9 6 43 27
                                                                      Juventus 2019–20 33 31 8 4 46 35
                                                                      Juventus 2020–21 33 29 6 4 44 33
                                                                      Career total 612 479 176 134 846 613
                                                                      Average (Utd to Juventus) 33 26 10 7 46 34
                                                                      You're right. I added CL appearances instead of goals. Doesn't make much difference though, maybe 1/2 per season. I actually see there's a few seasons where he scored at considerably more than 1 CL goal per game.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Started to get fancy with sourdough starters and pizza and high hydration dough's...lets just say it was all washed down the sink during the week, the dough was sooo stretchy when you went to turn it you just went straight through the middle, would have been ok in a conventional oven just not suited to the ooni. Once you stop enjoying anything its time to reevaluate, so back to basics the other evening with the ooni simple one day dough and was a perfect starting off point again, ill build from there one change at a time.
                                                                        Disposable cutlery is the game changer.

Was 10 adults and 15 kids so not too bad. Made 7 pizzas, bbq'd burgers, hot dogs, a huge sirloin steak, few skewers and a boerwors. Made a massive pile of potatoes parmentier and made hummus and baba ganoush dips the night before. Some caramelised onions on the side plus a couple of salads and some tzatsiki. Bought some cheese in the market in the am. Good bread from same place.

Guests brought desserts. Most of 'em ate a greengage off the tree too.

Tired now tbf.

Comment

I served up 24 pizzas for a crowd when we were on a camping trip earlier in the summer. Wasn't too stressful once we got a production line going though the real secret to success was that one of the girls works in Dominos and was able to churn out perfectly round bases in less than a minute Probably would have been a disaster without her because the stretching and pulling the way I do it would have been a bottleneck. As it worked out I was able to keep steady stream of them coming out for about an hour and a half. Was great craic but I wouldn't like to be doing it for a living.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

That sounds class!
                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

129,000 steps in what FitBit has decided is a week (Sunday to Saturday). Not enough to clean Tar's dusty feet, but it's quite the fucking effort. There's just no handy way of putting in steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

I served up 24 pizzas for a crowd when we were on a camping trip earlier in the summer. Wasn't too stressful once we got a production line going though the real secret to success was that one of the girls works in Dominos and was able to churn out perfectly round bases in less than a minute Probably would have been a disaster without her because the stretching and pulling the way I do it would have been a bottleneck. As it worked out I was able to keep steady stream of them coming out for about an hour and a half. Was great craic but I wouldn't like to be doing it for a living.

Whats your goto dough recipe ? Having a few involved certainly takes a lot of stress out of it, here im the one making the dough, shaping the dough, topping the dough and cooking the dough...i may have control issues...
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

There is a 'vacuum of information ' coming from our Kerry IPBers this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                    129,000 steps in what FitBit has decided is a week (Sunday to Saturday). Not enough to clean Tar's dusty feet, but it's quite the fucking effort. There's just no handy way of putting in steps.
                                                                                    Stick the watch yoke on the kids while you put your feet up and have a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                      There is a 'vacuum of information ' coming from our Kerry IPBers this morning.
                                                                                      What information do you want? Tyrone had a game plan that they executed perfectly while Kerry were undercooked and lacked intensity.

As good as tyrone game plan was, I would fully expect Mayo to make mincemeat out of them in the final.
                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Arrived late and managed to miss son getting a first-half hat trick (having being coverted from keeper to striker by the coach) this am, oops. He seemed happy enough with a fiver bonus anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

What information do you want? Tyrone had a game plan that they executed perfectly while Kerry were undercooked and lacked intensity.

As good as tyrone game plan was, I would fully expect Mayo to make mincemeat out of them.
                                                                                          More to it than lacking intensity. Perhaps overhyped? It was like they never saw Tyrone play before

Comment

Whats your goto dough recipe ? Having a few involved certainly takes a lot of stress out of it, here im the one making the dough, shaping the dough, topping the dough and cooking the dough...i may have control issues...
                                                                                            750g of flour (the red Mulino one)
                                                                                            450g of warm water
                                                                                            5g of Mulino yeast
                                                                                            20g of salt

Dissolve salt in the water, in a large mixing bowl.
                                                                                            Slowly add in the flour in 4 batches.
                                                                                            Add the yeast with the last batch.
                                                                                            Bring it all together by hand in the bowl.
                                                                                            Turn out onto a board and knead for 10 mins, shape into a ball.
                                                                                            Cover with damp tea towel.
                                                                                            2 hrs later, use a dough scraper to cut into 5 portions.
                                                                                            Shape into round balls, put in a proving tray.
                                                                                            Stick oven on an hour later and start cooking 20 mins after that.

I can never get round pizzas either, generally oval and occasionally rectangular.

Comment

Was thinking last week, while agonising during a jog, that eating less has to be the easiest way to stray trim. Well I guess it would be if we weren't all de facto epicureans with more choice available to us in the supermarket than that of the most opulent and indulgent Roman emperor.
                                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

750g of flour (the red Mulino one)
                                                                                                450g of warm water
                                                                                                5g of Mulino yeast
                                                                                                20g of salt

Dissolve salt in the water, in a large mixing bowl.
                                                                                                Slowly add in the flour in 4 batches.
                                                                                                Add the yeast with the last batch.
                                                                                                Bring it all together by hand in the bowl.
                                                                                                Turn out onto a board and knead for 10 mins, shape into a ball.
                                                                                                Cover with damp tea towel.
                                                                                                2 hrs later, use a dough scraper to cut into 5 portions.
                                                                                                Shape into round balls, put in a proving tray.
                                                                                                Stick oven on an hour later and start cooking 20 mins after that.

I can never get round pizzas either, generally oval and occasionally rectangular.
                                                                                                Im actually ok with shaping and launching, ill give that a go next weekend !
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

Was thinking last week, while agonising during a jog, that eating less has to be the easiest way to stray trim. Well I guess it would be if we weren't all de facto epicureans with more choice available to us in the supermarket than that of the most opulent and indulgent Roman emperor.
                                                                                                  Without really knowing much about it, and hoping to never have to do it ever again, it seems like a decent idea to blend fitness with less food, as presumably then its fat that gets lost and not muscle. Or that you are more likely to end up as a toned thinner person.

My personal issue (so so so a first world problem) is that I'm being fitted for a suit the week after next, so am in a hurry to lose weight before then, as want the suit fitted to my normal weight rather than the corona weight.

Guessing that if I am fitted weighing 73kg, and my normal kg post-corona is 70kg, it shouldn't make too much of a difference to the fit, as 73kg seems like the best i can aim for right now from my current 75kg?

Can't wait to stop thinking about weight. Must suck to be a lady.

Comment

Without really knowing much about it, and hoping to never have to do it ever again, it seems like a decent idea to blend fitness with less food, as presumably then its fat that gets lost and not muscle. Or that you are more likely to end up as a toned thinner person.

My personal issue (so so so a first world problem) is that I'm being fitted for a suit the week after next, so am in a hurry to lose weight before then, as want the suit fitted to my normal weight rather than the corona weight.

Guessing that if I am fitted weighing 73kg, and my normal kg post-corona is 70kg, it shouldn't make too much of a difference to the fit, as 73kg seems like the best i can aim for right now from my current 75kg?

Can't wait to stop thinking about weight. Must suck to be a lady.
                                                                                                    Wouldn't you rather be a fit 75 than an unfit 70?

Comment

Reverse seared a rack of lamb on the bbq. Was incredible.
                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Wouldn't you rather be a fit 75 than an unfit 70?
                                                                                                        My weight has always been 65kg give or take a few kilos. My dad's weight has always been 65kg, and his brother and according to him his dad also. Its just our frame. 75 looks fat. 70 looks decent. 70 is bang on the 'correct weight' also, I think.

Comment

Well that's Jamaican seer Lee 'Scratch' Perry gone to the big cloud of smoke in the sky!

Gotta be one of the most unique artists - of any time and place - ever to stride the earth (or at least skin up and press 'record').

Comment

Just locked in Taza. Jaysus the food options in Dublin are ridiculous.

Think I'll pop up a tentative call for interest in a BBV lunch club tomorrow, see if there might be a few interested. Maybe an exploration group for odd Chinese dishes and the best pho, dasas, and interesting argentianian grilling techniques. Exciting lunches, maximum of 45 minutes length. That could be kinda cool, no?

Comment

Huh, the guy (Sirhan Sirhan) who assassinated Bobby Kennedy just got parole after 53 years.

Some stretch.

Comment

Think I'll pop up a tentative call for interest in a BBV lunch club tomorrow, see if there might be a few interested. Maybe an exploration group for odd Chinese dishes and the best pho, dasas, and interesting argentianian grilling techniques. Exciting lunches, maximum of 45 minutes length. That could be kinda cool, no?
                                                                                                                Is Taza the one in the old Roundabout Inn?

Comment

Is Taza the one in the old Roundabout Inn?

One of my best mates used to work there during college and they wouldn't give him the night off when we were all heading out on a proper bender (Can't remember what the reason was for the bender but think it was something somewhat important rather than just a normal Saturday night bender so he rang in sick. We then, stupidly, headed to the Plex at about 3 in the morning after the boozing was done to get food not thinking all the staff from the Roundabout Inn went there after work so my mate while being absolutely hammered ran into his boss when he was meant to be sick. Played it cool and let him come in for his next shift and then fired him.

Comment

Not sure what the history is, but it seems newish? The food looks ridiculously good.

Comment

Not sure what the history is, but it seems newish? The food looks ridiculously good.
                                                                                                                      Pretty sure it’s ex Kajjal/Kinara chefs that opened it. It’s not open that long
                                                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Just finished watching almost 200 episodes of Will & Grace (seasons 1-8, that is, the original run from 1998 to 2006).

Often 3 episodes per night, several nights a week for many, many months.

It's amazing how attached to a show and its characters you can get. Watched a lot of it the first time around with then girlfriend (now wife) and had seen a few random episodes around breakfast time during first lockdown and enjoyed them so thought it might be fun to revisit it and bought the complete series DVD for herself for Christmas.

Such a fantastically sharp, well written show with an abundance of astonishing, often improvised physical comedy that seems rare nowadays. And groundbreaking in its portrayal of gays in mainstream media. I don't think they'd get away with a lot of it nowadays which seems a real shame.

Anyway, recommended for lovers of the noughties pop culture, slapstick comedy, double entendres, and crass but clever campness.

Will take a break now and probably do the re-boot (seasons 9-11, from 2017-19) early in the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                                                          Well that's Jamaican seer Lee 'Scratch' Perry gone to the big cloud of smoke in the sky!

Gotta be one of the most unique artists - of any time and place - ever to stride the earth (or at least skin up and press 'record').
                                                                                                                          ​​​​​​Random Lee Perry memory is listening in on a mate interviewing him about 20 years ago and him explaining how if Michael Jackson had worked with him, his original nose would have grown back

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X