This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's your arm Dice?

Mine's quite tender, feels like I've gotten a punch in it.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Maybe Trump is just a big Kris Kross fan?

Comment

Also, just got a text for my first jab on Wednesday after only registering on Wednesday just gone. Very impressed with the quick turnaround.

Comment

Overall, it's been a splendid day.

I mean, when the sun shines, where else would you want to be?

SPOILER

SPOILER

Comment

Stunning Brian, enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              How's your arm Dice?

Yeah bit like a dead arm really, had a nap there as pokering tonight and having mad dreams. Small headache up back of neck but drinking water for a change

Comment

How's your arm Dice?

Ha wait till tomorrow, it'll feel like someone hit you with a lump hammer. Got my second one in the right arm, as I usually sleep on my left side.
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Ah Dublin

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Ha wait till tomorrow, it'll feel like someone hit you with a lump hammer. Got my second one in the right arm, as I usually sleep on my left side.
                    Oh really, yay.

Thankfully it's on the opp side to the side I sleep on. Just aswel, it's the only position I can fall asleep in.

Comment

Oh really, yay.

Thankfully it's on the opp side to the side I sleep on. Just aswel, it's the only position I can fall asleep in.
                      Suppose it's different for everyone really. Perhaps your healthier metabolism is getting the pain more quickly, and you'll be fine tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Was watching an episode of Hospital during the week, think its called that, its on the BBC, filmed during covid...anyways, there was an old dude who had heart attack but survived, needed a valve replaced, his memory was very bad when he came out of the attack, basically thinking he was in a council meeting when he was in a hospital bed, team of surgeons were discussing whether to do open heart or keyhole, they were saying that putting someone with memory issues on the bypass machine would not end well, would only exacerbate the issue .... the brain fog one suffers after being on the bypass machine is real !
                        ohhhh. that could explain a few things. Although I feel it has improved with exercise, for me anyway, so there must be some way out of it. Like I felt like a different person after the rehab training. But then lack of sleep kills a lot more than it used to.
                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ah Dublin

The store owner should get the freedom of the city.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                            Overall, it's been a splendid day.

I mean, when the sun shines, where else would you want to be?

SPOILER

SPOILER
                            Not quite so scenic in East Galway but similar weather. Put a child in a bog hole which was entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

The store owner should get the freedom of the city.
                              It's like Dublin has evolved to 1970's L.A.

Comment

Ah Dublin

People with glass jaws shouldn't throw stones (or something like that)

Comment

Fair Play Paddy Powers . Paying out on Rahm

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                    because there's a video where it really looks like he is wearing his pants the wrong way around
                                    But he wasnt- people just want to believe it because it’s trump

Comment

Another interesting fact i heard yesterday, its very easy to throw the term billion around but what does it actually mean ? In terms of seconds...a million seconds is 11 days, a billion seconds is 31 years.
                                      The original (long form) billion is 31688 years!
                                      The blow in baby billion came along to our side of the pond in 1974.
                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 06-06-21, 23:59.

Comment

52 factorial is the craziest thing ever

Ugh, dunno how to post a video

Comment

Russian song from 2018 . Very retro New Orderish. Stuck in my head . Now it's your turn.

Comment

Grand lie in for Lazare
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

So that knife young fella has let me down. Hasn't replied to any messages.

Would normally kick up a bit of a fuss but feck it, he's a kid. Hopefully he sharpens his business and communication skills.

Half thinking of using the money to buy a Rotisserie for the Weber.

Has anyone got one? Are they worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                Grand lie in for Lazare
                                                Was actually. Mon and Fri are lie in days. Up about 7.15 this morn.

Brought the kids to the park late yesterday afternoon, a good oul bit of running around for them.

Two fuckers were comatose until half an hour ago. Bliss.

Comment

Ah Dublin

To think we all share common ancestry with that piece of filth. Somewhere theres a single celled organism happily wafting near a geothermal vent thinking to itself "evolution me bollix"

Comment

The audio just before he's knocked out gets funnier each time I listen to it.

'I'll put me bleedin fist through that brick wall' Boom

Comment

So that knife young fella has let me down. Hasn't replied to any messages.

Would normally kick up a bit of a fuss but feck it, he's a kid. Hopefully he sharpens his business and communication skills.

Half thinking of using the money to buy a Rotisserie for the Weber.

Has anyone got one? Are they worth it?
                                                      Do it ! Spinning meat is great craic, chickens, legs of lamb, rib of beef, self basting juicy goodness.

You can also get attachments like baskets, wings, veg etc
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Trying hard to convince the missus that we need to spend another coupla hundo on BBQing.

Sent her a screenshot of your reply.

Comment

Trying hard to convince the missus that we need to spend another coupla hundo on BBQing.

Sent her a screenshot of your reply.
                                                          You dont have to but Weber, have a look at this.

This too shall pass.

Comment

You dont have to but Weber, have a look at this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Onlyfire-BR.../dp/B0757JR32H
                                                            Oh that's some saving. Read one of the comments saying 'as long as it's not Spirit series II it should be fine'

Mine's the series II.

Have used the spit roast joke on the missus and I think I'm almost there.

Comment

Got it.

Have a chicken turning in there now. Can't wait.

Cheers Ole

Comment

Was a little less than I thought too at €157. I googled the Genesis one earlier.

Comment

boards.ie moving over to a new platform tomorrow
                                                                  Afternoon all! Back in December, Odhran announced that there were going to be some changes at Boards.

It seems to be a 3rd party solution, rather than their own platform.
                                                                  Interested to see what it looks like when the site is back up on Thursday.
                                                                  Maybe its something we can consider coz honestly this version of vbulletin is still terrible.
                                                                  Maybe we can buy boards's existing platform for scrap prices.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    Afternoon all! Back in December, Odhran announced that there were going to be some changes at Boards.

Maybe its something we can consider coz honestly this version of vbulletin is still terrible.
                                                                    Was only thinking this morn, the first time on boards in a while that the new side ad made the experience awful. Scrolling on the phone felt like treacle.

Comment

Well that was bleedin great. Every morsel torn off.. Really juicy meat, carved up beautifully too.

Comment

2p2 tried to move to a new site a few months ago and had to reverse this decision because of how bad the new site was. Can't remember what software it was.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

This version of vbulletin is genuinely shocking. Dobby said he had to stop posting it was driving him so mad, and it does take so fucking long to load and always has error messages.

Comment

So Cyprus v Russia will be shortened Cyp V Rus or Cyprus and the remaining unused letters will spell RusSia. Mad Ted . ( dont shoot the messenger)

Comment

Just got my text for my first jab appointment, Pfizer So they are onto the 44 year olds in Dublin anyhow.

Comment

Got fitted for new Taylor made irons and FW yesterday after already buying the Sim 2 Driver. The TM fitter was great. Specs below. ED465DBC-A4C6-4C30-9C5A-D0640E628018.jpeg
                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Get mine in a month or so then at a guess, speeding along nicely.

Comment

Nice that the most important and reliable of news source is still up
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                      So Cyprus v Russia will be shortened Cyp V Rus or Cyprus and the remaining unused letters will spell RusSia. Mad Ted . ( dont shoot the messenger)
                                                                                      I saw that on twitter last night and couldn't understand why people were losing their mind about the second bit about the unused letters.

It's the same with Sweden v Denmark. The unused letters will always make up the rest of the words.

Comment

I saw that on twitter last night and couldn't understand why people were losing their mind about the second bit about the unused letters.

It's the same with Sweden v Denmark. The unused letters will always make up the rest of the words.
                                                                                        Was sent to me however I saw no examples of folk losing their mind over it. Just a wee titbit. Like Ire v Eng both unused letters finish the countries names .

Comment

Was sent to me however I saw no examples of folk losing their mind over it. Just a wee titbit. Like Ire v Eng both unused letters finish the countries names .
                                                                                          Ah it was in the comments under the tweet, all this 'wow, mind blown' stuff

Comment

Take al the letters of Sweden/Denmark.
                                                                                            Remove these letters: SweDen
                                                                                            The remaining letter spell: denmark

People are amazed/shocked by this?

Comment

Was only thinking this morn, the first time on boards in a while that the new side ad made the experience awful. Scrolling on the phone felt like treacle.
                                                                                              Mobile site is terrible. The old touchscreen/mobile site still works and it far better. Minimalist.

touch.boards.ie

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                Take al the letters of Sweden/Denmark.
                                                                                                Remove these letters: SweDen
                                                                                                The remaining letter spell: denmark

People are amazed/shocked by this?
                                                                                                Norway they are amazed by it.

Comment

Norway they are amazed by it.
                                                                                                  I don’t Bolivia

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

I don’t Bolivia
                                                                                                    Chil, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Chil, eh?
                                                                                                      Oman that's bad.

Comment

Double Pzifered. Now I wait to die from clots . Feel free to hug me .

Comment

Would Bull Island tomorrow (i.e. midweek) with kids be enjoyable or a bit meh? Or is there perhaps somewhere else fun I could bring them?

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                            Got fitted for new Taylor made irons and FW yesterday after already buying the Sim 2 Driver. The TM fitter was great. Specs below. ED465DBC-A4C6-4C30-9C5A-D0640E628018.jpeg
                                                                                                            Don't see anything there about swing weight?? Pro I know is obsessed with it. He spent the weekend drilling 4mm off his iron shafts to get them 2g lighter!

Have a look at this: https://www.tgw.com/golf-guide/what-is-swing-weight/

Also read up on shaft SST Puring, FLO and Spine alignment (spining) and find out if these services are provided in the price. I had FLO done on a set of my irons and the difference is quite noticeable as I played with them before and after the process. Much better dispersion after.
                                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Double Pzifered. Now I wait to die from clots . Feel free to hug me .
                                                                                                              Just jabbed myself and sitting in Croker for 15 mins before going on my way.

A rake of pints now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                Would Bull Island tomorrow (i.e. midweek) with kids be enjoyable or a bit meh? Or is there perhaps somewhere else fun I could bring them?
                                                                                                                It's good for kids swimming. Very shallow dropoff, sandy and lifeguards.
                                                                                                                Sand dunes also good for running/jumping/ hireandseeking in. Usually an ice cream truck lurking about for 99s.

Comment

If you have no car HH, it's a fair trek out to the island from Raheny (assuming you're coming on DART). Would want to bring water, food with you too.

Comment

Do it ! Spinning meat is great craic, chickens, legs of lamb, rib of beef, self basting juicy goodness.

You can also get attachments like baskets, wings, veg etc

I'm ashamed that the first thing I was going to do was link to THAT site that
                                                                                                                    shows how the spinning meat

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

I'm ashamed that the first thing I was going to do was link to THAT site that
                                                                                                                      shows how the spinning meat
                                                                                                                      Man that prank must be 20 years old at this stage. Is it still on the go?

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

Man that prank must be 20 years old at this stage. Is it still on the go?
                                                                                                                          I'm either getting old or young appreciative of retro web 1.0
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X