This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
    Does anyone have a recommendation for an online project management solution or tracker? I have MS project at work but it's overkill for my needs. I don't need to go into massive detail with Gantt charts, resources or critical paths, etc. Just something to simply to log a number of simultaneous small projects about 1-6 months in duration. Not a fan of MS planner either fwiw.
    Is trello too simplistic for it?

Comment

No say ever 5.30 leop
      told good ew bet

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

My mind immediately sprang to Nina Conti.

Solks definitely would.
        Ah here . I've never heard of her . Dont get me wrong you are probably correct all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

My father was the receiver of that particular empire back in the 90s. Remember the auld lad coming home with dozens of videos that he had liberated from one of the stores. White collar crime.

My uncle was head of security for them in the late 80's / early 90's when a young lad with the same surname as me and you ran the place.

They were somehow involved in the Italia 90' fan village in the RDS which showed all the Irish World Cup games, complete with a mini 'stadium' which had 4 giant tv screens hung from the ceiling and a stadium built around it. There was Italian cops/immigration who checked your tickets coming in and stamped them, accepted Lira as payment, had pizza/pasta shops, etc - the whole nine yards.

Myself and the 'aul lad got free tickets and during the games had a constant flow of free food and booze (soft drinks for me) brought into us during the game. Afterwards, we had a wander around the village and I got a free one of everything going, jersey, football, VHS of the road to Italy, etc once the uncle flashed the Xtra-vision ID badge.

After that we headed down to their enclosure where there was a right session going on. Seems as I was only a nipper, we hung around just outside but still got a constant supply of food and booze that was heading to them.

Later in the night, the booze was running low and there was an order sent by the the owner to head up to Lillie's and procure a few more kegs and enough spirits/mixers to keep them going.

Some poor lass who worked for the RDS piped up to say that the agreement was that the boozing would be done by 2am and it was now 10 to 2 so they probably shouldn't get more.

The response was 'Who the fuck is paying for all this? - Exactly, now go on and get that booze'

Kegs and trays of spirits arrived in record time!

Comment

Pretty scathing article in FT about the company who are integral to the Bitcoin scam (they magic their “stablecoin “ tokens out of thin air while claiming each one is backed by 1 dollar
            turns out only 2.9% backed by cash and the rest is chicanery

Comment

Pretty crazy\amazing image from last night.

Right hand side is Hamas missiles launched from Gaza, left hand side is Israeli 'Iron Dome' interceptors for those same missiles. Gives a good sense of how small the actual area is
              i.e. about 50km from both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem to Gaza.

2925.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=0f3eda4a29450757bf39492448cdd8a2.jpg
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Blockchain - yes

Cryptocurrency - no (I did ask you multiple times what the issue currency of this bond was but you didn't want to answer)
                Why would the European Central Bank issue a bond in a cryptocurrency? That's a ridiculous question. I didn't answer because it's a silly question. In order to use Ethereum, you must purchase Ethereum, which is a cryptocurrency. So,

Blockchain - yes,

Cryptocurrency - yes

Also, this was in response to a post about how blockchain isn't being, or of interest of by central banks - which is patently untrue.

It seems to me that you all had a look into crypto in 2017 at the height of the mania, correctly ascertained that there was little or no substance to the whole thing, and then haven't updated that opinion since. In 2017 Ethereum was just a pipe dream, now it's actually a reality. It's still very early and rough around the edges, but you can use it now and see how it has the possibility to disrupt things in very real ways.

Comment

Its nearly fundamentalism this crypto lark.Hi, Have you heard about crypto ?
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Has anyone seen this? It looks amazing. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata...ames%20Bennett

Fatal Deviation is a low-budget cult film produced and set in Trim, County Meath, Ireland. Produced in 1998, it enjoys the distinction of being Ireland's first full-length martial arts film. The film stars real-life martial arts enthusiast James Bennett. The film was conceived by James Bennett. Many have considered this film to be one of the worst films ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                      It seems to me that you all had a look into crypto in 2017 at the height of the mania, correctly ascertained that there was little or no substance to the whole thing, and then haven't updated that opinion since. In 2017 Ethereum was just a pipe dream, now it's actually a reality. It's still very early and rough around the edges, but you can use it now and see how it has the possibility to disrupt things in very real ways.
                      or we could conclude you've been working in this area for an extremely short time and have swallowed all of the koolaid that is going

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                        Its nearly fundamentalism this crypto lark.Hi, Have you heard about crypto ?
                        Some people certainly do go off the deep end!

Comment

or we could conclude you've been working in this area for an extremely short time and have swallowed all of the koolaid that is going
                          I'm a big believer in copper too, but for some reason, that topic never comes up here!

Comment

Has anyone seen this? It looks amazing. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata...ames%20Bennett

Fatal Deviation is a low-budget cult film produced and set in Trim, County Meath, Ireland. Produced in 1998, it enjoys the distinction of being Ireland's first full-length martial arts film. The film stars real-life martial arts enthusiast James Bennett. The film was conceived by James Bennett. Many have considered this film to be one of the worst films ever made.
                            I've only seen a few clips. It's on Youtube.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Saw a clip on youtube of that film ages ago. so funny
                              Yer man is making his way through a forest in the dark leaping into a martial arts stance every time he sees a monk (cue dramatic music)

Comment

Does anyone have a recommendation for an online project management solution or tracker? I have MS project at work but it's overkill for my needs. I don't need to go into massive detail with Gantt charts, resources or critical paths, etc. Just something to simply to log a number of simultaneous small projects about 1-6 months in duration. Not a fan of MS planner either fwiw.
                                trollo / jira?
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I'm a big believer in copper too, but for some reason, that topic never comes up here!
                                  Next time I see you in person I will tell you a story about how to lose $80,000,000 on copper over the course of a day, when your risk limit is allegedly $5m.

Comment

I'm hoping HJ is actually working for copper, who are doing serious business bridging the gap for institutional investors into cryptocurrencies.

Comment

Originally posted by paul8200 View Post
                                      Analogue conversions to digital are not digital.
                                      As Emmet pointed out, that’s clearly nonsense.
                                      If I take a $50,000 in cash and deposit it in my bank, it is converted into digital format and stored on a digital ledger.
                                      If you transfer 1BTC from your wallet to your bank account it is converted into, say $50,000 recorded in your account.

At that point our accounts are essentially identical. The fact the source if mine was tangible Fiat currency, and the source of yours was a digital cryptocurrency is now irrelevant. They are both now digital fiat currency.

Originally posted by paul8200 View Post
                                      I'll give you an example. we rented VHS. it was great when they went to DVD. better fidelity, and you've weren't charged 50cent if you didn't rewind when returning. Then Netlix killed blockbuster by renting by post. some super interesting stories about that. Anyway what we all wish we realized then was how good netflix would be at a true digital version. For me I couldn't see past the bandwidth mess in 2010. look where we are now. Cinemas are edge
                                      Yes, the digital revolution changed home movies forever The other night I actually struggled to pick a movie as I had so much choice between the various platforms.
                                      I settled on The Dark Knight. And instantly it’s streamed to my TV wirelessly, via the magic of digital movies.

Of course. The Dark Knight was shot on 65mm IMAX film. Analogue. And converted to digital for my home viewing pleasure.
                                      So your example kinda undermines your claim that analogue conversions are not really digital.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                        I'm hoping HJ is actually working for copper, who are doing serious business bridging the gap for institutional investors into cryptocurrencies.
                                        We use copper actually, it's a big upgrade on Fireblocks. I was referring to the metal though.

Comment

Next time I see you in person I will tell you a story about how to lose $80,000,000 on copper over the course of a day, when your risk limit is allegedly $5m.
                                          I would love that. I never realised before how interesting finance could be before getting involved tangentially. I reread liars poker recently and it made a lot more sense the 2nd time around!

Comment

My mind immediately sprang to Nina Conti.

Solks definitely would.
                                            He'd have to fight me first

Whatever 'it' is Nina has it by the ton.
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The HSE would have a massive footprint that could be targeted. It's a big bureaucratic mess and their IT is probably no different. I'd suspect there is any number of vulnerable entry points. Unpatched web servers or legacy devices left internet-facing would have been an obvious one for me but emails are the #1 source of these threats. We've got a few emails recently from suppliers/customers to watch out for dodgy emails from their domain - in each case email credentials were put into fake websites. It's a constant scourge. The cybercriminals behind this ransomware are very skilled and would be quite specific on who they target.

There are so many vulnerable devices out there. You can easily go to shodan.io and search for IP addresses in Ireland and find CCTV boxes that are internet-facing for remote access - less than 5 mins and you don't need to be a hacker or security engineer to do this. Shodan is incredibly scary, we really have no idea of the amount of devices that are out there and the amount of entry points as a result.

A couple of years back a security researcher found that the vast majority of Eir modems had a backdoor through an open port. As a result, it was trivial to compromise them. Eir eventually patched this and then replaced the modems but it didn't happen that fast. Similarly, the Fastway "hack" was from another security researcher who found they had a public-facing database with every customer's info. In both cases, Shodan had inventoried the public IP addresses of vulnerable systems so the researchers could easily identify them. Imagine what the real bad guys are doing with Shodan?
                                              Cough cough....

The HSE is to spend €1.1m on extended security support for a now obsolete operating system as the health service did not upgrade the majority of its computers in time.

Security support for the Windows 7 system is due to expire next week, a deadline that has been repeatedly flagged by the tech firm over the last five years.
                                              The HSE is to spend €1.1m on extended security support for a now obsolete operating system as the health service did not upgrade the majority of its computers in time.
                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Oh, I do yeah. Though a lot has changed since then, and I'd hope that that kind of snobbery is a shadow of it's former self. Often wonder if the history of the travellers being moved on from the site of Nutgrove Shopping Centre was ever recorded, can't really trust my memory of it.
                                                Wow, that's a memory I haven't thought about in a long time, I remember a lane that ran alongside the fields, it was probably the road up to the old red house, they were parked along that lane as far as I remember. Then periodically a big camp would appear overnight in the fields opposite HB where Nutgrove shopping centre car park is. That's my memory anyway.
                                                I also remember a long period of drilling and blasting while they were clearing that site. And crowds of lads hanging onto the back of the machinery as it booted around the site, surprised the only accident I remember was a few crushed toes.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

He'd have to fight me first

Whatever 'it' is Nina has it by the ton.
                                                  She's a bit young for the likes of you.

Stick to stalking Helen Mirren old man!

Comment

God be with the days. Had to travel all over the country with a patch on a usb stick fixing this. Company more than happy to pay mileage, overtime and for top hotels. New girlfriend in tow. happy days.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

Well at least they are demonstrating one of the only really useful applications of crypto
                                                      Because there's no crime with paper money!
                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                        As Emmet pointed out, that’s clearly nonsense.
                                                        If I take a $50,000 in cash and deposit it in my bank, it is converted into digital format and stored on a digital ledger.
                                                        If you transfer 1BTC from your wallet to your bank account it is converted into, say $50,000 recorded in your account.

At that point our accounts are essentially identical. The fact the source if mine was tangible Fiat currency, and the source of yours was a digital cryptocurrency is now irrelevant. They are both now digital fiat currency.

Yes, the digital revolution changed home movies forever The other night I actually struggled to pick a movie as I had so much choice between the various platforms.
                                                        I settled on The Dark Knight. And instantly it’s streamed to my TV wirelessly, via the magic of digital movies.

Of course. The Dark Knight was shot on 65mm IMAX film. Analogue. And converted to digital for my home viewing pleasure.
                                                        So your example kinda undermines your claim that analogue conversions are not really digital.
                                                        This isn't correct. A digitally native currency has quite different meaning to a fiat currency, despite both being able to be used to buy things. Being government derived vs being computationally derived removes a significant amount of political interference, for a start.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

I didn't ask what decentralised finance was? I asked what centralised finance is? If you're defining decentralised finance as the complement of that, then you surely would be able to explain in layman's terms what it is that you would like to break away from.

Tell me what you don't want in the financial system that exists today and give me 3 genuine benefits to a state deciding that a decentralised approach to the monetary system is a better option. We'll not consider any of the costs just yet. Just 3 tangible improvements to my neighbour Mrs. Keogh's life that would come about if we all jumped ship and 'moved across' the boundaries. Ideally these 3 benefits would be specifically applicable, and not available to us in our current setup.

FWIW Target 2 launched in the Eurozone in 1999, based on the back of existing digital payment systems to facilitate central bank cross-border settlement. Nobody was delivering pallets of euros to the ECB daily to offset their obligations to the ECB.

I'll get to the answer in a moment, but the two highlighted bits show an element of ideation confusion - benefits to a state are not necessarily the same as benefits to Mrs Keogh.

What defi is trying to do is cut out a vast amount of the bureaucracy that has been built up around the handling of money and finance (the borrowing and investing of money). This bureaucracy exists primarily to extract benefits rather than add benefits.

defi aims to remove this bureaucracy and allow a free movement of money and finance. The proposed benefit is this is (1) cheaper finance, and (2) more convenient and better-administered finance.

There is no inherent reason why a centralised system could not do the same as what defi is trying to do, except that an incumbent system never wants to give up its ability to extract value. That includes central banks which get resources and power from managed that system.

Comment

BigBanking at its finest. Classic Raoul.

Raoul to HJ: Hey musicboy, do you even finance?

Just as a matter of interest HJ, when did you become interested in finance generally and crypto specifically? I never remember you ever having any interest or demonstrated knowledge in the subject until recently when you are presenting yourself as an authority.

Are you working in the area now? Or have you done a Masters or something?

HJ: Actually I've worked in defi since it started, what would you like to know?

I've worked as an analyst for a company in the space for about a year and a half, which in crypto terms is a long time. DEFI only really exploded last summer.

Raoul:

41I3N7i1p4L.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                              BigBanking at its finest. Classic Raoul.
                                                              We didn't get to not-so-secretly run the world by being nice guys and we sure as fuck aren't going to turn it over to some techno geeks .

At least not until I'm safely retired anyway.

Comment

I would love that. I never realised before how interesting finance could be before getting involved tangentially. I reread liars poker recently and it made a lot more sense the 2nd time around!
                                                                The back story to this particular tale of A-Grade idiocy was that we had a euphemistically-named 'Special Projects' division, wherein the various geniuses employed therein were encouraged to basically go nuts and invent their own loopy trading strategies. This all went well for a number of years, and the Special Projects Team would dutifully hoover up the various Big Swinging Dick (yes, they really were called that - given to people who earned over 100 million) awards at the bank's annual weekend away in Sun City.
                                                                Anyhoo, come approx 2007 and the markets were still just about on an extended bender when a new Special Projects trader appeared in our office and immediately announced he had discovered a new and exciting correlation between the price of copper and certain equity derivatives, which he had devised a devilishly smart trading strategy to exploit.
                                                                He pitched this idea to the rest of us and proposed to basically punt the balls off this before the rest of the world cottoned on to this amazing plan. He finished his pitch and, as was customary, left the room so the rest of us could discuss this cunning plan.

I turned to my boss and said "that might be stupidest thing I've ever heard". He said this was quite likely but had I noted the name of this particular villain and then had I further noted that this was the same name as held by the esteemed chairman and founder of the entire fucking bank (God, basically) and that maybe I should STFU.
                                                                I duly ST'd the FU and we called Genius Boy back in to acclaim the wonders of his pitch.

He got off to a decent start, banking a few mill in a few months and then in one single day, had a meltdown of epic proportions, spunking a cool $80m in about three hours after initiating several parentally-sanctioned overrides of his trading limits before being shut down for good, after a phone call to HQ.

It was pretty much like watching Nick Leeson in fast forward mode with a pack of slavering hounds of the other side of the trade just munching up everything he could muster. Or Sporting Aquarium regs when a drunken fish rolled up to the main table.

We still got our bonuses that year, mainly to keep us quiet imo.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

trollo / jira?
                                                                  Originally posted by RichieM View Post

Is trello too simplistic for it?

Sound lads, I'll check them out. Normally not huge fan of Kanban formats but it could well be the best solution.

Comment

You should let the Fed know of your thoughts, I'm sure they would be very glad for your input.
                                                                    You were doing great til you went for the appeal to authority fyi m9
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I think the most simplistic take on crypto is markets invariably increase to survive.
                                                                      If you think crypto will exist in ten years time, it's a no brainer investment, with the caveat you
                                                                      are happy to sit on it and not shit your knickers on short term swings.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

We didn't get to not-so-secretly run the world by being nice guys and we sure as fuck aren't going to turn it over to some techno geeks .

At least not until I'm safely retired anyway.
                                                                        So you're saying about 7 years then?
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

So you're saying about 7 years then?
                                                                          Suits me.

I was hoping 55 but I'll go early.

Comment

Edwin Poots is the new DUP leader.

We'll be looking fondly back to the days when that well-known liberal, Ian Paisley Snr, was is charge.

Comment

The back story to this particular tale of A-Grade idiocy was that we had a euphemistically-named 'Special Projects' division, wherein the various geniuses employed therein were encouraged to basically go nuts and invent their own loopy trading strategies. This all went well for a number of years, and the Special Projects Team would dutifully hoover up the various Big Swinging Dick (yes, they really were called that - given to people who earned over 100 million) awards at the bank's annual weekend away in Sun City.
                                                                              Anyhoo, come approx 2007 and the markets were still just about on an extended bender when a new Special Projects trader appeared in our office and immediately announced he had discovered a new and exciting correlation between the price of copper and certain equity derivatives, which he had devised a devilishly smart trading strategy to exploit.
                                                                              He pitched this idea to the rest of us and proposed to basically punt the balls off this before the rest of the world cottoned on to this amazing plan. He finished his pitch and, as was customary, left the room so the rest of us could discuss this cunning plan.

I turned to my boss and said "that might be stupidest thing I've ever heard". He said this was quite likely but had I noted the name of this particular villain and then had I further noted that this was the same name as held by the esteemed chairman and founder of the entire fucking bank (God, basically) and that maybe I should STFU.
                                                                              I duly ST'd the FU and we called Genius Boy back in to acclaim the wonders of his pitch.

He got off to a decent start, banking a few mill in a few months and then in one single day, had a meltdown of epic proportions, spunking a cool $80m in about three hours after initiating several parentally-sanctioned overrides of his trading limits before being shut down for good, after a phone call to HQ.

It was pretty much like watching Nick Leeson in fast forward mode with a pack of slavering hounds of the other side of the trade just munching up everything he could muster. Or Sporting Aquarium regs when a drunken fish rolled up to the main table.

We still got our bonuses that year, mainly to keep us quiet imo.
                                                                              love it!

Comment

love it!
                                                                                That was probably only #4 on the list of all-time crazy shit that went down in that place.

Pretty sure the Big Swinging Dick awards were inspired by that book HJ mentioned, Liars Poker.

Comment

We'll be looking fondly back to the days when that well-known liberal, Ian Paisley Snr, was is charge.
                                                                                  Poots is actually very pragmatic, have dealt with him a few times over past few years and he hid his disdain for my kind extremely well indeed. He has made an astute tactical decision with his deputy, she is very progressive so can appeal to the groups he can't be seen to.
                                                                                  Has also eviscerated a fair chunk of the DUP's power structure and blindsided them effectively. Timothy Johnson has been the "brains" of the party for years, Donaldson would have been his horse in the race and 10 years ago would have been unthinkable his choice wasn't a shoo-in.

Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post

Poots is actually very pragmatic, have dealt with him a few times over past few years and he hid his disdain for my kind extremely well indeed. He has made an astute tactical decision with his deputy, she is very progressive so can appeal to the groups he can't be seen to.
                                                                                    Has also eviscerated a fair chunk of the DUP's power structure and blindsided them effectively. Timothy Johnson has been the "brains" of the party for years, Donaldson would have been his horse in the race and 10 years ago would have been unthinkable his choice wasn't a shoo-in.
                                                                                    You do have to love the incoherent bluster against the NI Protocol though.

"Oh you mean the same Protocol you voted for? The one that wasn't in Teresa May's deal that you rejected, leading to the ascension of Boris? That Protocol???? You fucking fuckwit."

Comment

Thats reassuring to hear

Comment

There have been a whole generation of DUP politicians that got effortlessly elected just by telling working class Prods that their shit standard of life was the fault of taigs/irish/single mothers/immigrants etc etc and that the DUP are the only ones fit to stop this outrage. Trump-esque in some ways.

Have thus never had to develop any real political or leadership skills, displaying either actually would be a huge blow to their tribal appeal. The minute any of them stop spitting at catholics they are fucked out on their ear, David Trimble first to go for signing Good Friday Agreement and admitting Taigs were borderline human, then Paisley Snr was done the moment he smiled beside Martin Mc Guinness. Robinson got some leeway through helping start Ulster Resistance with Paisley and coasting on his historic sectarian bona fides. Arlene slightly similar ,as her visceral Anti Sinn fein revulsion was so obvious that it was pretty much as comforting to ordinary Prods that she was one of them.

Comment

Will be sad times for children in the north when anyone caught with a dinosaur toy is tried for heracy

Comment

There have been a whole generation of DUP politicians that got effortlessly elected just by telling working class Prods that their shit standard of life was the fault of taigs/irish/single mothers/immigrants etc etc and that the DUP are the only ones fit to stop this outrage. Trump-esque in some ways.

Have thus never had to develop any real political or leadership skills, displaying either actually would be a huge blow to their tribal appeal. The minute any of them stop spitting at catholics they are fucked out on their ear, David Trimble first to go for signing Good Friday Agreement and admitting Taigs were borderline human, then Paisley Snr was done the moment he smiled beside Martin Mc Guinness. Robinson got some leeway through helping start Ulster Resistance with Paisley and coasting on his historic sectarian bona fides. Arlene slightly similar ,as her visceral Anti Sinn fein revulsion was so obvious that it was pretty much as comforting to ordinary Prods that she was one of them.

Did i hear right that this was the first voted on leadership of the DUP since 1970 or something?

Comment

Did our aul pal Tyler get married? Paging Hotspur, i think, who normally is on top of these TylerDurden watchings?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Did i hear right that this was the first voted on leadership of the DUP since 1970 or something?
                                                                                                SF has never had a leadership vote either.

Comment

Good morning , it's your fitness coach

Lose those covid pounds with a workout to one of the best live performances of the 80s .

Comment

SF has never had a leadership vote either.
                                                                                                    It was with great surprise recently I found out that a CLYNES was the 1st English leader of the Labour party in blighty.
                                                                                                    the shock of it. An ENGLISHMAN in the family.

Comment

Son taken out of school Thurs pm with a headache and sore throat. Brought him for a covid test yesterday am, since when he's been coughing his head off. Few other kids in the school with same. Hopefully this cyber attack doesn't slow down the test result...

1/10 he doesn't have it.

Comment

Are you able to share what it is you do? Sounds very interesting.

​​​​​
                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I am an IT consultant bizarrely, a person certainly might not pick that up from my posts.
                                                                                                          I advise a half dozen different boards in various industries, have taken on a CIO role recently in a recycling focused group I have consulted for years with.
                                                                                                          Also do a "iT director for a day" (the half dozen times a year they need one) function for various charitable trusts and state funded service providers that sit outside govt structures as well.
                                                                                                          Through all these networks (and the many many less salubrious ones) have got quite an interesting phone book

Comment

Got a loan of A VR headset. The Everest VR was incredible. . I

Comment

I am an IT consultant bizarrely, a person certainly might not pick that up from my posts.
                                                                                                              I advise a half dozen different boards in various industries, have taken on a CIO role recently in a recycling focused group I have consulted for years with.
                                                                                                              Also do a "iT director for a day" (the half dozen times a year they need one) function for various charitable trusts and state funded service providers that sit outside govt structures as well.
                                                                                                              Through all these networks (and the many many less salubrious ones) have got quite an interesting phone book
                                                                                                              Good cover story imo

Comment

Do you even lift bro?

Comment

This isn't correct. A digitally native currency has quite different meaning to a fiat currency, despite both being able to be used to buy things. Being government derived vs being computationally derived removes a significant amount of political interference, for a start.
                                                                                                                  Feel free to point out which part is incorrect. In relation to the actual previous posts of course, not the above attempt to move the goal posts.

You conflated cryptocurrency with digital currency. You made a claim about currency going digital. It’s been digital for decades.
                                                                                                                  Of course that doesn’t imply that digital fiat is the same as crypto. We were commenting on what you said, that’s all.

Comment

Some heat off this crypto debate.

I guess you're all subconsciously defending your tribe, your industry.

It's like a football row.
                                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Real talk,

Marrowfat peas vs. mushy.
                                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Real talk,

Marrowfat peas vs. mushy.
                                                                                                                        Marrowfat peas are used to make mushy peas.

Mushy peas are the work of Satan and are absolutely vile.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                                          Got a loan of A VR headset. The Everest VR was incredible. . I
                                                                                                                          Is porn on the top of Everest that much better than regular porn?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X