This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

What was this? I had a quick look on the site but couldn't see anything, have you a link?

I know Denny like 2+2, is it good reading outside of poker?
    Way back when the unfortunate madness began, I started a thread on here opening the floor to any questions that anyone had regarding the FTP operation

There are a few people that would know the people involved but I have a suspicion that the guy doing the AMA is a lad who used to be a semi reg in the Aquarium back in the day.
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What's lowest cost SIPP style pension provider in Ireland?

As part of my Brexiting am losing my pension provision entitlements so need to start afresh.

(Understand that BBV's favourite topic is pensions)

Comment

What was this? I had a quick look on the site but couldn't see anything, have you a link?

I only ever read direct links from here, it’s too big to follow regularly.

Comment

BFI is worth reading. Not sure about the rest anymore. I used to read OOT but it stopped being worth it.

Think Lloyd is still a sports reg over there.

Comment

Any recommendations for buying ties on-line?

It's usually something I do in B&M shops but have a few work ties that are getting a little scraggly and with no end in sight for this lockdown, I'd prefer picking up a few now.

Comment

Funny the hair on my head has few grey hairs . I dont shave for 3 weeks and my beard is as white Mary's little lamb. Not a good look Spring is coming and I will be sheared

Everton to lose to Fulham was a banker after that Spurs game.

Took me ages to log in . No sign of an improvement the site will expire . Went back in on cryptoscouser over the weekend. The irony of lolpool making me rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Way back when the unfortunate madness began, I started a thread on here opening the floor to any questions that anyone had regarding the FTP operation

There are a few people that would know the people involved but I have a suspicion that the guy doing the AMA is a lad who used to be a semi reg in the Aquarium back in the day.
                My main memory of working there was the entire CRM backend seemed to run on a Joomla backend and was incredably easy to see what was in everyones balance transation history.
                I was only there a wet week, was contracted in for a role that never materialized and ended up in support for about a month before moving on.
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                  Took me ages to log in . No sign of an improvement the site will expire . Went back in on cryptoscouser over the weekend. The irony of lolpool making me rich.
                  There's a job added last week meant to clear issues every X hours.
                  I'll have a look at it tonight, between house, family and work, I'm stretched a little thin atm
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

but as per usual, I manually fiddle and it's grand for a while...

Comment

Been out of Ireland a long time, and when I was there, pensions was never something even remotely on my mind.

That said, I always had the feeling the whole thing was just ludicrously confusing, almost... designed that way.

Like do you guys have WealthSimple? or the likes?
                      Or easy and explainable government literature on account types and stuff?

I've prob said it here before but Canada do any unreal job of this stuff.
                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                        Been out of Ireland a long time, and when I was there, pensions was never something even remotely on my mind.

That said, I always had the feeling the whole thing was just ludicrously confusing, almost... designed that way.

There's plenty of literature on our company plan. Still the gist of it has always been simple, max your AVCs and take advantage of the tax incentive.

Comment

Yeah the big American guy, very learned fellow. Posted on boards poker forum mainly about correct live rulings according to Roberts rules. Often read his book at the breaks. Think IonaPaul may have worked at FT at around the same time. I think this is the guy your thinking of.

Comment

Mickste got in touch with me on twitter sharing this

It's incredible.

Scan the globe and tune in to thousands of radio stations. I know you can Google all this, but this a great app.

I'm on a Havana station at the moment, I think that's where this link will send you. Zoom out and in to wherever you want.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Nah. You're spot on. They need some sort of benchmark pension accounts that all providers are obliged to offer with incredibly clear and simple rules.
                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Nah. You're spot on. They need some sort of benchmark pension accounts that all providers are obliged to offer with incredibly clear and simple rules.
                                Here its so simple, two account types, you are eligible for both from 18.
                                Every bank, investment firm, and robo advisor offers these two account types.

RRSP (registered retirement savings plan)
                                A plan that reports its holdings yearly to the gov.
                                Max contribution per year is 15% of last years gross salary (I think).
                                You use it to reduce your taxable income in a given year, and get taxed on the way out when your total income is lower (and so theoretically so is your tax band)
                                You can contribute through your employer and most employers give a match.
                                Or you can contribute after tax earnings whenever you like (and you are given the tax you did pay back at tax return time).

So for example, I did 10k worth of contract work this year, I have to pay tax on that, but instead Ill just deposit cash to my RRSP to offset the income. Deferring the tax so simply.

TFSA
                                You get 6k contribution room per calendar year.
                                You contribute post tax money.
                                Any returns you make are entirely tax free.

Both accounts can hold a range of investment vehicles, cash, bonds, currency, equities, commodities, ETFs, (no crypto yet).

Every year the CRA updates your contribution room and you can view any deposits, returns, withdrawals on the CRA site.

So easy.

I mean maybe Ireland has something similar, but I was impressed with the simplicity of it all here.
                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Has anyone heard from The Scuab recently?

Randomly popped into my head with mention of DBMickStephens

Comment

Has anyone heard from The Scuab recently?

Randomly popped into my head with mention of DBMickStephens
                                    Feel like Kayroo has joined in the RD3 avoidance. Really hoping he's just working on some ukulele performance.
                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Feel like Kayroo has joined in the RD3 avoidance. Really hoping he's just working on some ukulele performance.
                                      Start checking domain reg's for HorseHeadElite.ie

Comment

I’ve seen Kayroos name on boards recently so he might be having site issues too.

Easiest way to check is if real life Hitch can send a tweet that can get real life Kayroo enraged.

Then when they’re finished their more cordial back & forth, they can come here to take the gloves off.

Comment

Kayroo was here a few days ago, pointing out the flaws in my idea that Major Ingram should have used The Generation Game precedents as his defence for cheating on Millionaire.

Comment

Just out of interest, are people still having site issues today?
                                            My usual first load of the day issue didn't seem to happen.
                                            Dom fixed the missing gold stars under everyones name, causing errors on every page load.
                                            Added the clear system cache issue to scheduled tasks (manually ran it last night as well)
                                            One thing I did do was whitelist IPB on my adblocker which stopped one raft of warning on the console.
                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 16-02-21, 10:04.

Comment

RRSP (registered retirement savings plan)
                                              Max contribution per year is 15% of last years gross salary (I think).
                                              You use it to reduce your taxable income in a given year, and get taxed on the way out when your total income is lower (and so theoretically so is your tax band)
                                              You can contribute through your employer and most employers give a match.
                                              Or you can contribute after tax earnings whenever you like (and you are given the tax you did pay back at tax return time).

So for example, I did 10k worth of contract work this year, I have to pay tax on that, but instead Ill just deposit cash to my RRSP to offset the income. Deferring the tax so simply.

TFSA
                                              You get 6k contribution room per calendar year.
                                              You contribute post tax money.
                                              Any returns you make are entirely tax free.

Both accounts can hold a range of investment vehicles, cash, bonds, currency, equities, commodities, ETFs, (no crypto yet).

Every year the CRA updates your contribution room and you can view any deposits, returns, withdrawals on the CRA site.

So easy.

I mean maybe Ireland has something similar, but I was impressed with the simplicity of it all here.
                                              I wrote an article for the paper on the folly of ignoring your pension quite a while back, I’ll see if I can dig it out.

The problem with pensions in Ireland as I see it are
                                              - there are two many choices, which are poorly understood by even investment professionals, save for their pension expert team.
                                              - too few people start a pension early in their career missing out on huge compounded gains
                                              - the government won’t be able to afford all of the public sector pensions in time as people live much longer, and rates stay low, given the refusal of the general public to admit that retirement ages need to increase with later mortality.
                                              - the general population aren’t saving well enough for pension, expecting to have a DB type benefit when nearly every new plan is DC and therefore not guaranteed.
                                              - people assume they can rely on the state pension of €12k/yr as a base, when in reality that too mightn’t be affordable by 2040 etc.

lastly, and ironically the recent moves to shut down ARFs will only further enrage those who took the conscious decision to plan for the future and to be able to leave a lump sum, taking more trust away from the whole system (much like the honey pot dipping in c 2011 when pension money was fleeced).

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                One thing I did do was whitelist IPB on my adblocker which stopped one raft of warning on the console.
                                                I always use the iPad and posts always come up with errors, but I refresh the page and it loads perfectly then.

None of my issues can’t be solved with a refresh

Comment

iPhone
                                                  Multiple errors on homepage. Unresponsive.
                                                  A refresh and/or bashing the logo a few times resolved it.

Comment

Dom fixed the missing gold stars under everyones name, causing errors on every page load.
                                                    Added the clear system cache issue to scheduled tasks (manually ran it last night as well)
                                                    seems to load quickly this morning, hasn't been like that for quite some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post

I wrote an article for the paper on the folly of ignoring your pension quite a while back, I’ll see if I can dig it out.

The problem with pensions in Ireland as I see it are
                                                      - there are two many choices, which are poorly understood by even investment professionals, save for their pension expert team.
                                                      - too few people start a pension early in their career missing out on huge compounded gains
                                                      - the government won’t be able to afford all of the public sector pensions in time as people live much longer, and rates stay low, given the refusal of the general public to admit that retirement ages need to increase with later mortality.
                                                      - the general population aren’t saving well enough for pension, expecting to have a DB type benefit when nearly every new plan is DC and therefore not guaranteed.
                                                      - people assume they can rely on the state pension of €12k/yr as a base, when in reality that too mightn’t be affordable by 2040 etc.

lastly, and ironically the recent moves to shut down ARFs will only further enrage those who took the conscious decision to plan for the future and to be able to leave a lump sum, taking more trust away from the whole system (much like the honey pot dipping in c 2011 when pension money was fleeced).
                                                      What the craic with this new government led pension auto-enrolment? Due to start in 2022?
                                                      Nick Reeve reports in the February edition of IPE Magazine, on how 2020 will have to be a busy year if the Irish government is to meet its ambitious targets, with input from IAPF CEO Jerry Moriarty.
                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Pretty zippy today.

Comment

Yeah, good work lads, site is flying this morn.

Comment

Ipad/Ifone/andriod users.
                                                            I might have to look further into mobile performance metrics, I've done a bit but
                                                            not really my wheelhouse.
                                                            I know there is a standalone vbulletin app for mobile.
                                                            I don't however know if it'd be money pissed up a rope.

Comment

Ipad/Ifone/andriod users.
                                                              I might have to look further into mobile performance metrics, I've done a bit but
                                                              not really my wheelhouse.
                                                              I know there is a standalone vbulletin app for mobile.
                                                              I don't however know if it'd be money pissed up a rope.
                                                              I’ve moved to the darkside recently and I find my iPhone/iPad better than my Samsung. I’m still using both but the Samsung is older.
                                                              As anecdotal as it can be but just an fyi.

Comment

"Secret" Paddys day rave being reported by every news outlet this morning. Anyone that has already bought a ticket must be raging.
                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

So easy.

This is the key and everything else can be filed under nice-to-have. There's no default fund concept in Ireland. They just don't have that level of sophistication in regulation. Should be the same in all utilities, where there is a default electricity, mobile, etc plan, that has some level of regulation over what that plan contains. People really need simple defaults that have some level of regulatory protection as otherwise companies abuse peoples confusion.

Comment

In the UK, for example, they have forced electricity companies to do this - to introduce a default plan that is the same across all companies for ease of comparison. Companies can offer anything else they want also, but they must offer that default plan.

Compare that to the mess of Ireland, where, for the one stat I know off the top of my head, there are 400 possible health insurance plans and no default plan that everyone can easily understand and compare across companies.

Comment

Yeah, thats the killer one, and seems fixed today anyway.

Comment

**Further update.**
                                                                        It's a bit of a mess. We are gonna proceed with the caretaker option, money will stay in escrow with our solicitors (which is nice for them !) and we have the place "rent free", we should get keys next week or so.
                                                                        Mortgage will draw down as normal.
                                                                        I need to start refurbs as soon as we get keys so I've negotiated another month with our landlord. So here until end of march which hopefully gives us time to get everything into the house and sorted.
                                                                        I've asked for written confirmation about permissions to make changes and insurance liability in the event we are caretakers of property.
                                                                        I think we'll be out of pocket the months rent as the costs involved of suing the other solicitors for < 2k seem cost prohibitive.
                                                                        Hopefully we can sort something, just takes the gleam off the whole thing. If I wasn't under pressure, I think I'd bin it all off.
                                                                        ***Not a brick in the wall***
                                                                        Solictor issued notice to resolve to the other two firms (our sellers and next door buyers counsel) to sort it out within 28 days or we pull contract and sue for expenses/losses.
                                                                        We can't even go for caretaker role as the legal party we are dealing with technically don't own the property.
                                                                        And even if we did, legally we cannot hang a photo in the place. Given the FIL needs that would create an inhabitable environment for him and mean we couldn;t properly do anything to make the house "ours".
                                                                        As we are in contract, we are left a little in limbo, I would honestly walk away if given the choice.

Comment

they've taken it as a challenge to see if they can stress you. hodl!

Comment

This is the key and everything else can be filed under nice-to-have. There's no default fund concept in Ireland. They just don't have that level of sophistication in regulation. Should be the same in all utilities, where there is a default electricity, mobile, etc plan, that has some level of regulation over what that plan contains. People really need simple defaults that have some level of regulatory protection as otherwise companies abuse peoples confusion.
                                                                            Speaking of utilities, my sister got her first job after college recently and moved into a flat which is set up for prepay electricity. The landlord doesn't allow any of the meters be changed to take advantage of monthly bills. Probably he's been stung in past.

The costs are ridiculous compared to a standard direct debit. Over the course of a year she'd be paying easily more than 50% vs the cheapest deal on the market. The sad thing is that they completely fleece vulnerable people who prepaid tariffs are designed to "help" - those on jobseekers or part time workers etc who don't have decent cash flow. I'm not being conservative in saying that the difference could be more than €4-500 in a year. This is a significant amount of money to those people at the end of the year.

My sister is only staying for a couple of months while she finds a more suitable rental and can afford the more expensive charges but it's a joke that utility companies can charge so much.

Comment

they've taken it as a challenge to see if they can stress you. hodl!

My famed chillness is taking a bit of a battering.
                                                                              I've spoken to my boss about taking some time as I'm starting to feel a little wooly.
                                                                              I can deal with a lot but this, home caring, home schooling, work and general cabin fever is taking its toll.
                                                                              Uncertainty is a bitch. I guess legally our landlord can't get rid of us but she's losing money the longer we are here as we have a sweetheard rent which again, bothers me a bit..

Comment

I've spoken to my boss about taking some time as I'm starting to feel a little wooly.
                                                                                I can deal with a lot but this, home caring, home schooling, work and general cabin fever is taking its toll.
                                                                                Uncertainty is a bitch. I guess legally our landlord can't get rid of us but she's losing money the longer we are here as we have a sweetheard rent which again, bothers me a bit..
                                                                                I think buying/selling houses is an incredibly stressful thing.

I didn't have that stress buying my own house but I can certainly relate to the difficulty. When I was trying to get a host of people to agree on the buying/selling of a house for my mam a little over a year ago the stress was ridiculous, it really is all consuming.

Comment

Good work on the site. Loads quickly

Considering squatters take an age to move just move into the new gaff. Rent free .

Comment

I think buying/selling houses is an incredibly stressful thing.

I didn't have that stress buying my own house but I can certainly relate to the difficulty. When I was trying to get a host of people to agree on the buying/selling of a house for my mam a little over a year ago the stress was ridiculous, it really is all consuming.
                                                                                    the buying was ok...I had more than the usual amount of hoops to jump through as COVID has mortgage protection risk factors dialled to 11.
                                                                                    The MP is under my name alone and needed the bank to sign off on that which took time.
                                                                                    Of couse, if this falls down we have to start all over again.

Comment

Just had a scenario in work that in an analogy sense, went something like this...

'Hiya, can I buy a car off you. How much is that?'

'Twenty grand'

'thanks, but I actually want three cars'

'ok, sixty grand'

"What the fuck!! You said twenty grand, fuck off''.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                        Just had a scenario in work that in an analogy sense, went something like this...

'Twenty grand'

'ok, sixty grand'

Tell him you sell blinds NOT cars ))))

Comment

'Twenty grand'

'ok, sixty grand'

what colour where the cars?

Comment

'Twenty grand'

'ok, sixty grand'

I was told a similar one a few months ago by a friend who’s a carpenter.

“Hi, how much to hang 6 doors?”

“Hi, it’s x euros per door”

”No problem, I’ll see you tomorrow”

—Tomorrow

”I see you have 9 doors, do you want me to hang the other 3?”

”Yes please”

”No problem, that will be 9 * x euros”

”You said it 6 * x euros”

“Sorry price is per door”

Cue the customer getting annoyed and my mate just walking out.
                                                                                            I’d definitely bottle it there and probably hang 9 for the price of 5

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post

Tell him you sell blinds NOT cars ))))
                                                                                              A project in Dublin Airport for a contractor.

Spec emailed to me last month had 6x systems on it. I quoted.

My contact gets to site and turns out there's 14x systems.

Contractor wants the 14 systems, but at a cheaper price than was quoted for 6.

Are people on crack or what.

Comment

Comment

Re Utilities business

A few years ago I was able to save a business customer 5k (approx 30/35%) on his electricity bill over a 12 month contract. He was with a well known provider but had slipped out of a contract rate so was paying though the nose on the "standard variable rate" probably for several years.

Some providers will send a renewal letter at the end of your contract with a renewal offer. This rate will typically be 7/8 % higher than if you were a new customer. These are opt out offers so once a time period has elapsed they consider you in contract and subject to terms and conditions.
                                                                                                  Others just the let the customer revert to the ridic high rate and then hope you dont get switched.

Seems to me theres something dysfunctional in a market where you can be paying up to 35% more for electricity due to falling out of contract and not being aware of it.
                                                                                                  I know there should be an bonus on the customer to look after their affairs but it seems a high price to pay.

The regulator couldnt care less about the shenanigans going on in the business market at any rate.

Last edited by dinekes; 16-02-21, 13:40.

Comment

'Twenty grand'

'ok, sixty grand'

Reminds me of years ago when I worked for a shipping line. We did special, non standard types of equipment. At the time, there was probably only one other competitor in our local market offering the same.

A customer asked to me quote for a job using the special equipment and I gave him a rate of $9K. A day or two later, he came back to say that our competitor had quoted him $5K. We couldn't do anything with our price as the equipment was in short supply so attracted a premium so I had to let the job go. Three days later, they got back onto me, our competitor hadn't any of the required equipment in Ireland so he was going to have to book with me (I had no knowledge of this when I quoted)

He then goes on to say, how I have to do the job for $5K as that is what my competitor quoted. We literally went back and forth on the phone for about 30 minutes with him telling me that I was ripping him off by insisting on charging what I originally quoted and how I should be charging what my competitor quoted him, even though they couldn't do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

Speaking of utilities, my sister got her first job after college recently and moved into a flat which is set up for prepay electricity. The landlord doesn't allow any of the meters be changed to take advantage of monthly bills. Probably he's been stung in past.

The costs are ridiculous compared to a standard direct debit. Over the course of a year she'd be paying easily more than 50% vs the cheapest deal on the market. The sad thing is that they completely fleece vulnerable people who prepaid tariffs are designed to "help" - those on jobseekers or part time workers etc who don't have decent cash flow. I'm not being conservative in saying that the difference could be more than €4-500 in a year. This is a significant amount of money to those people at the end of the year.

My sister is only staying for a couple of months while she finds a more suitable rental and can afford the more expensive charges but it's a joke that utility companies can charge so much.
                                                                                                      I've lived in places with those meters before and they are shocking. I don't know how they are allowed to be honest. One I was renting in Ranelagh was a communal meter across a few flats so no-one ever wanted to top it up. The amount of times I sat in the dark drinking out of date beer that some local off-license used to flog off for a few cents a bottle, having chosen the beer over the light. Remember the girlfriend coming back from some time away one time and her freaking out to come in the flat in the evening in pitch dark and me sitting in the bed surrounded by bottles of beer so old that the caps had rusted onto the glass. Does anyone remember that off-licence that sold that dodgy beer - maybe its still there - next to Slatterys in Rathmines.

Comment

I can only imagine that is on the edge (ever so slightly!) of stressful.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

What the craic with this new government led pension auto-enrolment? Due to start in 2022?
                                                                                                          https://www.iapf.ie/News/News/?id=151
                                                                                                          It has been delayed, something like this is long overdue. It will rise to 6% mandatory with employer matching over the years which is a good start. It's not like things used to be, there is a hell of a lot people will want to spend on when they are retired and most people in their 20s/30s are like wtf is a pension?

Comment

Wouldn’t be worrying too much if you don’t have a pension in this country- the prudent will be bent over and mercilessly reamed so that the feckless don’t suffer
                                                                                                            id expect to see terms like “pension privilege” appearing on Twitter in the future

Comment

I've lived in places with those meters before and they are shocking. I don't know how they are allowed to be honest. One I was renting in Ranelagh was a communal meter across a few flats so no-one ever wanted to top it up. The amount of times I sat in the dark drinking out of date beer that some local off-license used to flog off for a few cents a bottle, having chosen the beer over the light. Remember the girlfriend coming back from some time away one time and her freaking out to come in the flat in the evening in pitch dark and me sitting in the bed surrounded by bottles of beer so old that the caps had rusted onto the glass. Does anyone remember that off-licence that sold that dodgy beer - maybe its still there - next to Slatterys in Rathmines.
                                                                                                              yep.
                                                                                                              The rusty bottle caps really elicted a strong memory.
                                                                                                              The grainy feel of the rust on the top of the bottle
                                                                                                              The skunkiness of the beer
                                                                                                              and the smell of mold in the Rathmines hovels.
                                                                                                              The offy beside rodys did similar out of date deals too

Comment

yep.
                                                                                                                The rusty bottle caps really elicted a strong memory.
                                                                                                                The grainy feel of the rust on the top of the bottle
                                                                                                                The skunkiness of the beer
                                                                                                                and the smell of mold in the Rathmines hovels.
                                                                                                                The offy beside rodys did similar out of date deals too
                                                                                                                Actually upon googling I think its the offy besides Rodys I meant! ha, brilliant. Hope they're still doing that.

Comment

Coin op TV's used to be a thing

photoserv.py.jpg

I never rented them out myself but I used to set them up and repair them for lads who used them mostly for the very worst payers and in flatland. At a time when a straight rental was between £2.50 and £4 a week those boys would be looking to take £8 a week out but the trick was that they would set it up to take in at least £1.50 a day and give the excess back in cash when they'd call to collect. Wasn't uncommon that (invariably) the woman of the house would get it configured to take in loads of cash and she was using it as a means of getting cash out of the bollocks she was stuck with

When I went looking for that image I found a site that is still operating them in Dublin https://payasyouview.tv/ Fairly sure I know the lad who is running it, I knew he was still in the business but am amazed he is still doing coin op.
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

When I went looking for that image I found a site that is still operating them in Dublin https://payasyouview.tv/ Fairly sure I know the lad who is running it, I knew he was still in the business but am amazed he is still doing coin op.
                                                                                                                    That's both quite impressive and soul crushingly grim.

Comment

The first three episodes of Adam Curtis's 'Can't Get You Out of My Head' are up on youtube.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I remember the electricity meter as a child, people so unaware at how much they were getting screwed.

People attempting to go easy on it in the lead up to the weekend maybe slipping into the 2e reserve but not further knowing then that the electricity wouldn’t be cut off until Monday.

Comment

Floating points has made an album with Pharaoh Sanders and The London Symphony Orchestra, looking forward to that!
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X