This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    fwiw on the raoul thing, to my mind we were just continuing a ten year run of bants-arguing and I was finally getting to win an argument. But maybe I crossed a line? I'm not sure. My apologies if that was the case. There was definitely zero malice intended on my part.

/ I say this because DP asked me, reasonably, in his moderatorship role to cop the fck on
    He seemed to be really offended by the whole thing.

I think your delay replying and then Theresa turning the knife made him say ah fuck this.

Be a real shame if he's decided to stay away.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Speaking of being a kremlin stooge appointed to keep an eye on the notoriously pro-nato Irish poker community - am going to be buying a plot of land in Russia in the next few weeks. Not sure this quite makes sense, but there we go. Its by a pretty amazing lake, few acres, next door to the father-in-law's countryside place. Just land, thats it, nothing on it.
      Does it come with any Serfs?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

I think your delay replying and then Theresa turning the knife made him say ah fuck this.

Yeah hopefully not.

Especially as we've now learned how to properly push his buttons
        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

fwiw on the raoul thing, to my mind we were just continuing a ten year run of bants-arguing and I was finally getting to win an argument. But maybe I crossed a line? I'm not sure. My apologies if that was the case. There was definitely zero malice intended on my part
          I think he's posting on Stormfront now.

As I was reading it I was thinking 'Wow Hitch is actually right in an argument with RDIII for once...and he really shouldn't be suggesting Raoul is a racist'.

Comment

I thought Raoul and HH have said worse to each other in the past . I'm sure he is just off doing shit .

Comment

Ah dry up.

I simply pointed out his hypocrisy, which he falls over himself to do with other people.
              I think if you look back on Raouls posts, he is in the thrust of it more than anyone.

To turn around and be offended now is a little rich.
              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I think in the discourse you see from Raoul and Hitch, that specific interaction was clearly a joke and in the context of the running conversation, just a quick jab. I dunno how anyone could think otherwise.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Ah dry up.

I simply pointed out his hypocrisy, which he falls over himself to do with other people.
                  I think if you look back on Raouls posts, he is in the thrust of it more than anyone.

To turn around and be offended now is a little rich.
                  Ah yeah, look I'm only pointing out what I figured drove him to X out. Not personally put out by any of the discourse.

Speaking of what is and isn't offensive, I decided not to back him up that day and tell him his joke wasn't racist. I didn't think it was, but I'm not Chinese.

Not for me to decide what offends someone.

​

Comment

Ah yeah, look I'm only pointing out what I figured drove him to X out. Not personally put out by any of the discourse.

Speaking of what is and isn't offensive, I decided not to back him up that day and tell him his joke wasn't racist. I didn't think it was, but I'm not Chinese.

Not for me to decide what offends someone.

​
                    I'd rather not lose him from the forum over something so silly tbh. I apologize if I also offended you Raoul Duke III .

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

Not sure what happened behind the paywall but there are two different stories...

The one that was cut and pasted here is this one I presume... https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-40029113.html

The one you wanted is this... https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-40031631.html
                      Sorry for being a pain DeadParrot but could you copy/paste 2nd link if you see this and have time.

Comment

QUIZ.jpg

Comment

Weather forum on boards going mental that snowmageddon is on the way this weekend.

Comment

SPOILER
                            1. Wellington
                            3. Brussels
                            4. Canberra
                            5. Athens
                            6. Stockholm
                            7. Kathmandu?
                            8. Moscow

Cant get 2, 9 or 10

Comment

10 is
                              SPOILER
                              bangkok
                              lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                SPOILER
                                1. Wellington
                                3. Brussels
                                4. Canberra
                                5. Athens
                                6. Stockholm
                                7. Kathmandu?
                                8. Moscow

Cant get 2, 9 or 10
                                SPOILER

Baghdad
                                Belgrade
                                Bangkok

Comment

2 is
                                  SPOILER
                                  Baghdad

Comment

Got it over WhatsApp the other morning. Was fun, got stuck for a while on 9 and 10 too.

Comment

Got it over WhatsApp the other morning. Was fun, got stuck for a while on 9 and 10 too.
                                      Ah balls. It's obvious now. Wouldn't have got 9

Comment

ComradeCollie. Did you delete a post or something? The clues are in OPR post above.

Unless you think I'm just naming random cities on a list

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                          ComradeCollie. Did you delete a post or something? The clues are in OPR post above.

Unless you think I'm just naming random cities on a list
                                          Yeah I thought you were in some zoom quiz
                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I also thought Opr's pic was a cartoon that I just didn't understand.

Comment

Lol fair enough. Like an aul lad.

Comment

RDIII gone off to audition for the part of the older Niles perhaps?

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Bobaby Mcferrin using the crowd to demonstrate the pentatonic scale

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Is this a level? Or have you really fallen for a spectacularly dumb piece of ad hominem 'journalism' ?

The thumbs up is used by people to acknowledge receipt and reading of a message, it takes some amount of dumbfuck mental gymnastics to pare that into 'I think its great that the R number went up today' or whatever sort of spin thata pisspoor excuse for a hack was trying to put on it and as for the twitter mob ... Wow!

Donnelly is way out of his depth but fuck me it takes a special level of dumb to hang him on this moronic pile on!

/rant
                                                    Irish times had a whole article on how the thumbs up emoji is the most passive aggressive one???
                                                    MUST.UNSUSCRIBE

Comment

"Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                      "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                        Also fair dues to balfejohn couldn't of been more helpful to myself & the fiancee picking some new flooring for the house. The showroom is excellent you could easily lose your mind and drop all the loot in there. Drop him a line if you're looking for stuff.

Community aspect of IPB strong as always.
                                                        Thanks very much Danny
                                                        Was great to meet you in person
                                                        Always happy to help out with all IPB’s

Comment

Maybe if I post this hj will come back too

Comment

... IPB's 1st and best Superbowl competition is now open for entry... It is the greatest show on earth gambled on the greatest thread on the web...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTERXhW5vNO1zGZvpMl7hlGPKKgFCgx5UaqklRwc5VsRZmnw4y03wed5_DncEYsao-dY5WU_Rq2t_t5/pubhtml ...It's SUPERBOWL time!... Going to run a sweepstakes of sorts... Attached spreadsheet is numbered 0-9 up and down.. (100 boxes total) How it works. 1. Pay the man the money. Well it will

Comment

fwiw on the raoul thing, to my mind we were just continuing a ten year run of bants-arguing and I was finally getting to win an argument. But maybe I crossed a line? I'm not sure. My apologies if that was the case. There was definitely zero malice intended on my part.

/ I say this because DP asked me, reasonably, in his moderatorship role to cop the fck on
                                                              I think it was clearly intend in jest. And much worse is said here all the time. But it also clearly was taken a bit personally. And continuing past that was probably the nail in the coffin. Doubt there was any harm done though.

Comment

Last edited by Mellor; 02-02-21, 02:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                  RDIII gone off to audition for the part of the older Niles perhaps?

Up to his tits in $GME stonks is my bet
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Up to his tits in $GME stonks is my bet
                                                                    Just hope he's not gone to Moscow to do something brave.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

Sorry for being a pain DeadParrot but could you copy/paste 2nd link if you see this and have time.
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      Five years ago this Friday, in the shadow of a closed garda station, the most audacious attack in Irish gangland history took place.

Members of the Hutch crime gang stormed a boxing weigh-in at the Regency Hotel and tried to murder mob boss Daniel Kinahan. The gunmen, some dressed in garda tactical uniforms, ultimately failed in their mission. However, this pivotal moment in the Hutch-Kinahan feud sparked a series of retaliatory murders as the Kinahan cartel unleashed an unprecedented vengeful campaign against the gang led by Gerry 'The Monk' Hutch.

The Sunday Independent can reveal this weekend that Hutch is the chief suspect as the getaway driver for the Regency Hotel attack and would be arrested on sight if he returns to Ireland.

The leader of the Hutch gang currently divides his time between Fuengirola on the Costa del Sol and Eindhoven in Holland, but regularly visits Northern Ireland, where he is "protected" by dissident republicans, to meet family.

poster
                                                                      Five years on from the Regency Hotel shooting, where are the main figures of the Kinahan-Hutch feud now?
                                                                      ‘There was no prior warning, no prior intelligence’ – leading garda recalls horror of rival gang feud at hotel
                                                                      Security sources say 57-year-old Hutch has undergone plastic surgery while on the run in a bid to disguise himself and evade assassination by the cartel.

It can also be revealed that the Hutch gang, whose Regency attack targeting the Kinahans took place on February 5, 2016, were planning a "spectacular" bomb attack against the organised crime outfit in the aftermath of the hotel assault.

"If the Hutches had returned the AK-47s used in the Regency to the dissidents in the North, they were to be swapped for detonators and explosives," a source said. "There was a plan for the Hutch gang to target another major Kinahan boxing event a few weeks later in the capital. But they never returned the AK-47s. The weapons were dumped and later recovered by gardaí. But they had planned a bomb spectacular."

Late last year, The Monk quietly entered Northern Ireland to see his family over four days. It was the latest in a series of visits made by the fugitive crime boss, sources said. It won't be the last.

Hutch's movements in and out of the North are being logged without much difficulty as he travels on his own passport. He is a wealthy man, with an extensive international investment portfolio that includes properties in London and Dublin. However, he is in effective exile from his homeland, much like his nemesis, Daniel Kinahan. Hutch is willing to visit the North rather than the Republic because he has two serious concerns: being shot dead or arrested.

Hutch has been at war with the cartel since it murdered his nephew, Gary Hutch, in a gangland double-cross in 2015. Since then, he has lost his brother, two other nephews and two of his closest friends in the bloody warfare that has claimed 18 lives. There hasn't been a feud killing in over two years, but the assassination of Gerry Hutch remains the ultimate prize the cartel seeks.

The Hutch family patriarch had to watch from afar as the body count rose. The fact that the vast majority of victims have been Hutch gang casualties only added salt to his wounds.

"This was never a feud," a source said. "It is better described as an annihilation of the Hutches by the cartel. It is David versus Goliath stuff."

The Hutch-Kinahan feud kicked off after Gary Hutch was shot dead on the Costa del Sol in September 2015. He worked with the cartel, moving large quantities of drugs, but was accused of having turned informant for the British police.

The Monk negotiated dir- ectly with gang leader Christy Kinahan in an effort to save his nephew, going as far as to pay €200,000 to the cartel and receiving assurances Gary's life would be spared; but the Kinahans reneged on the deal and had him shot dead in a show of power and disrespect for The Monk.

This double-cross was the spark that ignited the feud.

"The Monk had no choice in his mind. He couldn't lose face. A deal was done, but they double-crossed him. He couldn't go around with his head held high," a security source said. "Gerry Hutch is an old-school criminal. He couldn't take it lying down. That would have been a sign of weakness. Power is everything in criminal circles, and he had to react."

No one foresaw the audacious nature of the retaliation, which caught gardaí and the cartel off guard.

The storming of the Reg- ency Hotel was captured by press photographers, but no gardaí were monitoring the weigh-in, despite it being known that Daniel Kinahan would be present.

poster
                                                                      Families with young children were present as the bullets flew. Remarkably, only one life was lost, that of senior Kinahan lieutenant David Byrne. Daniel Kinahan was the main target, but managed to flee through a fire escape under the protection of his minders.

Byrne's murder made headlines worldwide and caused political embarrassment that criminals could carry out such a daring attack while dressed as gardaí.

This weekend two security sources said Gerry Hutch is the suspected getaway driver of the van used during the Regency attack and was within "a hair's breadth" of coming face-to-face with Daniel Kinahan as he fled the hotel.

"Daniel escaped through a fire escape. His other option was out a side door, which would have brought him face to face with Gerry Hutch, who was sitting in the getaway van," one source said. "Gerry Hutch missed Daniel Kinahan by six seconds."

Another well-placed source confirmed the garda belief that The Monk is suspected of direct involvement in the Regency attack.

"Gerry Hutch wouldn't ask someone to do something he wouldn't do himself, and he didn't - not to mention that this was very personal to him," the source said.

"There's intelligence that he was driving that getaway van that day. There's no doubt in the lead investigators' minds that he was. Gerry isn't stupid - there's good reason he only travels to the North. It's difficult for gardaí to get a charge without an arrest, but it's not impossible."

The hit team that carried out the Regency attack fled in a silver Ford Transit van, later found burnt-out in the nearby Charlemont estate. The gunmen were then picked up by six cars, which included a number of taxis linked to the Hutches.

The investigation into the attack, led by detectives at Ballymun with assistance from the National Bureau of Criminal Investigation, resulted in gardaí identifying Patrick Hutch, a nephew of The Monk, as one of the suspects who stormed the hotel.

He was subsequently charged, and gardaí alleged that the then 25-year-old was dressed as a woman, wearing a wig and high heels, during the attack.

Another gang member, who was pictured wearing a flat cap as he fled the scene, was later identified as dissident republican Kevin Murray. The 47-year-old died of motor neurone disease in his native Northern Ireland before he could face criminal charges.

The pair were accused of acting with three others who were dressed in tactical garda uniforms.

Patrick Hutch stood trial in February 2019. It was the State's case that he was the man dressed as a woman and that, although he did not shoot Byrne, he was part of a "shared intention" to commit the offence. He denied this, and denied possessing three AK-47 assault rifles during the attack.

However, the trial coll-apsed on February 20, when the Director of Public Prosecutions entered a nolle prosequi.

This was a consequence of the death of the lead investigator, Detective Superintendent Colm Fox. The respected off-icer took his life in Ballymun garda station in Dublin on February 10, 2018.

"Some say he is the 19th victim of the Hutch-Kinahan feud," a source said. "He led a thorough investigation into the Regency. Out of respect, there is nothing else to be said about his tragic death, either on or off the record."

The Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission (GSOC) will have the final say on the circumstances of Det Supt Fox's death.

It is examining whether stress over the strength of the criminal case against Patrick Hutch led to his suicide.

A GSOC spokesman said its investigation is "ongoing" and "we will not be making any comment at this time".

This Friday, David Byrne's family will visit his grave, which is monitored by privately installed CCTV cameras, at Mount Jerome cemetery in Harold's Cross, Dublin.

It is believed balloons will be released to mark the fifth anniversary of the Liverpool FC fan's murder, and the club anthem You'll Never Walk Alone will be played.

In the shadows, gardaí will be watching.
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

One for rounders. Not quite the depth that you're looking for though.
                                                                        Read the latest news headlines and analysis about politics, sports, business, lifestyle and entertainment from award-winning Irish Journalists.

Comment

I was gonna order something that's just a touch under 150 eur on Amazon uk. From the articles online, it seems that it wouldn't be hit with import charges. Is that the actual reality?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                            I was gonna order something that's just a touch under 150 eur on Amazon uk. From the articles online, it seems that it wouldn't be hit with import charges. Is that the actual reality?
                                                                            If you go all the way to checkout amazon will calculate the fees, it wont be more than they quote, and if less in the end you will be refunded. the difference
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

I just ordered an adjustable desk stand for €149 inc the import fees deposit. Delivery due by next Monday but usually faster - I'll let you know in a few days if I have any trouble . Recently in my area, Amazon started using their own logistics team. Still get some items from An Post though.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

I just ordered an adjustable desk stand for €149 inc the import fees deposit. Delivery due by next Monday but usually faster - I'll let you know in a few days if I have any trouble . Recently in my area, Amazon started using their own logistics team. Still get some items from An Post though.
                                                                                Is this for a standing desk ? I think I need one .

Comment

www.hagglezon.com

Compares UK vs fr vs de vs it vs nl

Amazon handling import duties properly from UK, so won't be any additional costs to pay as they pre-suppose the charges and add to your basket.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Is this for a standing desk ? I think I need one .
                                                                                    It's hopefully going to turn a cheapo ikea desk into a sit/stand desk.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07TJQQH8J.
                                                                                    Last edited by coillcam; 02-02-21, 13:08.

Comment

rounders123

you've probably seen this but there is an extended feature on Kinahan on the BBC

Daniel Kinahan heads up one of Europe’s most brutal drug gangs, according to the Irish courts.  He’s also been a personal advisor to world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. The BBC investigates how a company Kinahan helped set up has become one of the most powerful in the sport.

Comment

Just received an amazing gift from my parents. A box from www.johnstonebeefshop.com

Packed with stuff but the two main event items are a big lump of Chateaubriand and a massive Tomohawk steak.

Gonna do the Tomohawk on Thurs night but will be paging Ole and Gab or anyone else for tips on how best to cook.

Has a foot long bone coming out of it.

Have been using that Gordon Ramsey method that was posted in here a few weeks ago with great success. Used beef dripping last time instead of olive oil and it was the best steak I'd ever cooked.

Not sure how I'd do that with the Tomohawk though without sawing the bone. Is that what you do?

​​​​​

​

Comment

Badboy
                                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Reminiscing with the missus about Jelsinki Zoo
                                                                                            I called it AuZooschwitz. It’s actually not funny ( IT IS) . I love the boat trip over as I go on a rant.

Just an example of what went on.

1. A Camel killed a Donkey that was bothering it. Right in front of the kids there – you can google this. An example of what happens to Bullys. The Donkey was literally being an ASS and bothering it constantly. Camel bites it in the neck DEAD ASS.
                                                                                            2. The Baltic sea froze over, and a fox walked over the frozen sea to Helsinki Zoo (which is on an island) and Killed 16 Flamingos He actually only killed 2 but the other 14 died from shock. (true story) I thought it was hysterical that 14 could die of shock. – Hey Tom I’m having a cardiac arrest, me too, me too, me too me too.
                                                                                            3. They put some seals down due to illness and there were two left got depressed so they killed them I was laughing at this thinking of a convo. Hello Mr Seal how are you. FINE FINE, not a bother, lovely aroma of springtime, put down that needle FFS I’M FINE.

Sorry vegans

Comment

Amazon UK has largely sorted itself out now. I wouldn't order from anywhere else in the UK though.

Comment

Badboy
                                                                                                Reverse sear would be my go-to in this case. Stick it in the oven at 100C on a small rack above a tray to grab drippings. Use a thermometer to check the internal temp is up to scratch I think its' 40-45C but I'll leave that to the experts. Then blast it on your charcoal/gas grill to get the crust to your liking.

Comment

What a fucking weekend of Sport. Just dawned on me. Super Racing, Prem League, Two Great golf tournaments, 6 Nations and SuperBowl to finish. Delighted we are locked down for it

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                    What a fucking weekend of Sport. Just dawned on me. Super Racing, Prem League, Two Great golf tournaments, 6 Nations and SuperBowl to finish. Delighted we are locked down for it
                                                                                                    Decent UFC Fight Night card too

Comment

What kicked off the feud in the first place? I thought the Monk was largely retired after his robberies. And he wasn't involved in drugs like the other fellas?

Must be mad having all the loots and not being able to do anything with it.

Comment

Thanks for the links lads and DP for the necessary.

Comment

What kicked off the feud in the first place? I thought the Monk was largely retired after his robberies. And he wasn't involved in drugs like the other fellas?

Go through the Dunphy podcast archive... He has done a few interviews with Nicola Tallant, News of the World crime reporter... she fairly spells it all out AFAIR

Comment

So did I but it seems he had his patch and was at least getting tributes as figurehead for little or no risk to him personally, Don Fanucci style. I also didnt know his nephew Gary was so well in with Kinahan until he slipped up trying to get Kinahan killed(what a ridiculous mistake that botched hit was when Jamie Moore got the bullet instead (and only in the leg!). So Gerry definitely played his part in keeping alliances and smoothing over disputes and keeping relative peace before they messed it all up.

Yeah desperate all this money and can never travel easy or trust anyone or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                              Reminiscing with the missus about Jelsinki Zoo
                                                                                                              I called it AuZooschwitz. It’s actually not funny ( IT IS) . I love the boat trip over as I go on a rant.

Just an example of what went on.

1. A Camel killed a Donkey that was bothering it. Right in front of the kids there – you can google this. An example of what happens to Bullys. The Donkey was literally being an ASS and bothering it constantly. Camel bites it in the neck DEAD ASS.
                                                                                                              2. The Baltic sea froze over, and a fox walked over the frozen sea to Helsinki Zoo (which is on an island) and Killed 16 Flamingos He actually only killed 2 but the other 14 died from shock. (true story) I thought it was hysterical that 14 could die of shock. – Hey Tom I’m having a cardiac arrest, me too, me too, me too me too.
                                                                                                              3. They put some seals down due to illness and there were two left got depressed so they killed them I was laughing at this thinking of a convo. Hello Mr Seal how are you. FINE FINE, not a bother, lovely aroma of springtime, put down that needle FFS I’M FINE.

Sorry vegans
                                                                                                              And your missus being a native was probably stone cold Steve Austin with all this?. Im sure you sometimes wonder do you even know the woman you married!?.

Comment

Comment

And your missus being a native was probably stone cold Steve Austin with all this?. Im sure you sometimes wonder do you even know the woman you married!?.

On the hour

Same with the 1st wife

Comment

So did I but it seems he had his patch and was at least getting tributes as figurehead for little or no risk to him personally, Don Fanucci style. I also didnt know his nephew Gary was so well in with Kinahan until he slipped up trying to get Kinahan killed(what a ridiculous mistake that botched hit was when Jamie Moore got the bullet instead (and only in the leg!). So Gerry definitely played his part in keeping alliances and smoothing over disputes and keeping relative peace before they messed it all up.

Yeah desperate all this money and can never travel easy or trust anyone or anything.
                                                                                                                    I think they vastly underestimate how difficult it is to shoot at a target never mind in a crowded area, and with all the adrenaline pumping. Sure look at the guy who tried to take out Gillian. Shoddy work Ted.

Do you keep stats? The success rate overall must be single digit percentages.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

It's hopefully going to turn a cheapo ikea desk into a sit/stand desk.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07TJQQH8J.
                                                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I see the kids of Tom Moore, the 100-year-old general in the UK, brought him on holidays in the middle of a pandemic, from which he picked up pneumonia and subsequently covid and has now died. fucking kids man.

Comment

Fine piece of meat you have there Conor...

The bone makes it too big for a pan, so as said, slowly bring it up to rare in an oven, then finish to med rare on the bbq getting that nice crust...nom nom nom, i like the fat rendered in rib eyes so would even go a few degrees over than what i would with say a fillet. Use your meat thermometer.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X