X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Is it? Do his kids have kids?

Loads of them. Doubt DJT knows their names though.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

twitter has locked Trumps account

*it's happening gif*
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Don't know if it's something you could be bothered with hotspur but an assessment of Trump's state of mind would be fascinating.
        WH source quote
        "He's out of his mind"

Very normal. Very cool
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

That's usually how it works
          haha well then here:

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

WH source quote
            "He's out of his mind"

Very normal. Very cool
            It's all the winning. Drives you round the bend.

Comment

Mad that CNN earlier cut away for literally 30 seconds to declare Ossoff.

12 hours ago it was a monster story.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Rats leaving ship now.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                  Rats leaving ship now.
                  Not Rudy. Say it ain't so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    Pence to initiate the 25th now that they're enemies.
                    Yip

Comment

Evan is Irish on CNN. Hon Evan.

Comment

Not Rudy. Say it ain't so.
                        No but almost as odious, Stephanie Grisham.

Comment

Yip
                          One of our more learned US history buffs may correct me but in the past when the VP stepped in because Reagan was ill or Nixon was drunk, they only announced it after the fact or years later. They seem to be all but saying Pence is doing the job but announcing it publicly wouldn't exactly dispel the masses.

Comment

Comment

One of our more learned US history buffs may correct me but in the past when the VP stepped in because Reagan was ill or Nixon was drunk, they only announced it after the fact or years later. They seem to be all but saying Pence is doing the job but announcing it publicly wouldn't exactly dispel the masses.
                              I don't believe the 25th Amendment has ever been invoked in the manner in which it would be in this scenario. Previously it has only been invoked if a President resigned for example or if they invoked it themselves on an interim basis. George W did so i beleive on a couple of occasions when going for surgery. May be wrong but that's my understanding.

Comment

Reagan was shot tbf so not exactly a voluntary situation. IIRC his Secretary of State had a presser and claimed, completely erroneously, that he was next in line and thus in charge.

Nobody officially took over power from Nixon, but the Secretary of Defence and Kissinger made a pact that any orders emanating from the WH 'after dinner' were not be acted upon unless they both ratified them.

Cohn whipped papers off Trump's desk before he could sign them too so that might be analagous to the above Nixon situation...

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

I don't believe the 25th Amendment has ever been invoked in the manner in which it would be in this scenario. Previously it has only been invoked if a President resigned for example or if they invoked it themselves on an interim basis. George W did so i beleive on a couple of occasions when going for surgery. May be wrong but that's my understanding.
                                  I think that's a different process, not the 25th.

Edit: I think that's a form of voluntary invocation (like a letter saying 'I temporarily renounce my office as of X' and then reinstated as soon as he's able) whereas what people are calling for tonight is for Trump to be involuntarily removed from office.
                                  Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 07-01-21, 01:03.

Comment

That's disgraceful, that's someone's grandfather.
                                    Are you suggesting having grandchildren or not is relevant? Or just pointing out random facts?

Comment

Also, which which bookie was taking a hardline “it’s next president, it will be settled in January” angle. did they follow through?
                                      Somebody could be sweating the 25th if so. Madness.

Comment

Huh. McConnell didn't mention Trump by name.

Weak.

Comment

Schumer: 'the 45th President of the United States, undoubtedly our worst'.

OK, it's shooting fish in a barrel time but still nice to see the GOP side squirm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Are you suggesting having grandchildren or not is relevant? Or just pointing out random facts?
                                            It was a joke, someone made the same ridiculous comment to me when I suggested that Trump not surviving the virus may be better for the world.

Comment

Schumer: 'the 45th President of the United States, undoubtedly our worst'.

OK, it's shooting fish in a barrel time but still nice to see the GOP side squirm.
                                              That Oklahoma GOP Senator was impressive. I wonder was that an about turn.

​​​​​

Comment

That Oklahoma GOP Senator was impressive. I wonder was that an about turn.

​​​​​
                                                LOL, impressive me hole. He's one of the worst MAGAts.

Comment

Just from his Wiki:

Lankford rejects the scientific consensus on climate change, calling it a "myth."
                                                  Lankford has largely opposed legislation promoting LGBT rights. He opposes same-sex marriage.
                                                  In 2014, Lankford was endorsed by the National Rifle Association and had an "A" rating for his consistent support of pro-gun legislation.
                                                  So yes, impressive. If you're one of the loons who attacked Congress today.

Comment

It was a joke, someone made the same ridiculous comment to me when I suggested that Trump not surviving the virus may be better for the world.
                                                    Ah, missed that at the time.
                                                    Agree that was ridiculous

Comment

Just from his Wiki:

So yes, impressive. If you're one of the loons who attacked Congress today.
                                                      Didn't know the fucker.

Is that not more telling though, he backed down.

Comment

Didn't know the fucker.

Is that not more telling though, he backed down.
                                                        Only because it's politically expedient.

He's a Trumpian ass-licker par excellence.

Comment

Sasse though

Comment

Julius Caesar level set up job. He brought it on himself but I had warmed to him.

Comment

banned from facebook too.

watershed moments

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                Zodiac is the only unsolved murder type case I find interesting because for some largely unknown reason I happen to love the movie
                                                                I think the interest was largely due to the letters and ciphers sent to the media. There’s a reasonable chance he’ll be caught someday via dna. But he’s most likely the guy they suspected in the movie.

Jack the Ripper is the other great unsolved killer.

Comment

Comment

The only shock is that anymore is shocked!

Anyhu...looks like the fucktards fucktarded enabler Marco finally went thru puberty last night

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                      Julius Caesar level set up job. He brought it on himself but I had warmed to him.
                                                                      Et tu Nic Nic

Comment

Four dead is now the latest count with a few Republicans flipping after the riot having come to the realisation that they are on the wrong side of this.

On a plus side, SNOW DAY!!!

Comment

Taken in true colour. So pretty. Glad I'm not driving anywhere though
                                                                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                                          This gallery has 1 photos.
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Rudi delivering until the end.

How many colossal fuck ups is that now?

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

If I ordered and paid for something on a UK website on 2nd of December, merchant was out of stock at the time, but still took the funds and got an email to say they would ship when back in stock. Goods were sent on 29/12 according to them, I've been told I have to pay a customs charge now, that can't be right?
                                                                                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Jesus those knife guys are sharp (boom, boom). Order arrives later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                    If I ordered and paid for something on a UK website on 2nd of December, merchant was out of stock at the time, but still took the funds and got an email to say they would ship when back in stock. Goods were sent on 29/12 according to them, I've been told I have to pay a customs charge now, that can't be right?
                                                                                    A bit shitty but I can't imagine customs operate any other way than the law the day it comes into the country. Who's gonna do all the checks to see what date things were actually purchased?
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Afaik if the goods were purchased and shipped before 31st there shouldn't be a charge once you can prove this.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                        Taken in true colour. So pretty. Glad I'm not driving anywhere though
                                                                                        Roads are grand. Just wet. Once you go off main roads, you just need to drive a bit slower cos they haven't been gritted.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

Afaik if the goods were purchased and shipped before 31st there shouldn't be a charge once you can prove this.
                                                                                          I believe you can dispute it but if I recall correctly it can only be done after you have paid customs not prior

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                            Jack the Ripper is the other great unsolved killer.
                                                                                            The guy who wrote Withnail and I spend a ridiculously long time researching and writing a 900+ page book called They All Love Jack. I read parts of it when staying in a place that had it, and he is convinced that Jack is Michael Maybrick.

Comment

Can anyone recommend the best shop bought Kimchi?

Don't have time nor fridge space to give it a spin myself at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                Can anyone recommend the best shop bought Kimchi?

Don't have time nor fridge space to give it a spin myself at the moment.
                                                                                                I often see this in the baskets of asian folk in the asian market

A popular kimchi dish bottled in 300g from Korean brand Chongga. Korean kimchi dish is very famous. Here you find a quintessential Korean kimchi dish, as the Mat Kimchi dish really makes use of cabbages as its primary ingredient. The mat kimchi is made of cut cabbage pieces and is also accompanied by radish, starch, red pepper, garlic, kelp and many others among its ingredients.

Was reading an Ottelengi book yesterday and he recommended this, not sure where its available though.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Accept it is very fucking late in the pandemic to be asking the question, but does anyone have any recommendations for reusable masks which aren't terrible? Think we've gone through 3/4 different types and they've all had issues. Either too small, the nose clip thing disintegrating after a wash or two, or just them falling asunder after a few goes.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

The guy who wrote Withnail and I spend a ridiculously long time researching and writing a 900+ page book called They All Love Jack. I read parts of it when staying in a place that had it, and he is convinced that Jack is Michael Maybrick.
                                                                                                    I suspect it was a nobody rather than a semi-famous person. But Maybrick is more plausible than Prince Albert or Lewis Carrol (both claimed suspects).

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

I often see this in the baskets of asian folk in the asian market

A popular kimchi dish bottled in 300g from Korean brand Chongga. Korean kimchi dish is very famous. Here you find a quintessential Korean kimchi dish, as the Mat Kimchi dish really makes use of cabbages as its primary ingredient. The mat kimchi is made of cut cabbage pieces and is also accompanied by radish, starch, red pepper, garlic, kelp and many others among its ingredients.
                                                                                                      Wouldn't have a massive frame of reference but chongga would be my default one when getting some

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        Accept it is very fucking late in the pandemic to be asking the question, but does anyone have any recommendations for reusable masks which aren't terrible? Think we've gone through 3/4 different types and they've all had issues. Either too small, the nose clip thing disintegrating after a wash or two, or just them falling asunder after a few goes.
                                                                                                        We use Portwest brand. No issues in the months I've been using mine.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                          What the hell is an ocean clerk?

Comment

Anybody have any decent online reading links around PMO management/setup?
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

I've been quite happy using a double wrapped snood for the last few weeks but when giving blood today was told they aren't acceptable.

Comment

ErIb4GhXcAM3ZLN?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

My friend makes and sells them, been using the same ones since march as have a lot of people I know:
                                                                                                                  Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

You can choose the pattern, generally she has quite a few.

Comment

Lol delighted- Cringe RTÉ
                                                                                                                    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/...-39943545.html

That’s what you get for trying to be edgelords- everything about it is cringe from the terribly unfunny sketch itself to the fact that they randomly dropped into a light entertainment New Years show full off the most beige inoffensive fare you can find ;Kodaline etc
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 07-01-21, 16:51.

Comment

What charge? There shouldn't be any extra charge unless the good originates outside the UK and the EU and is over €150. Third party was in some other country? Like others have said you can appeal etc due to dates.

Comment

the tone is just perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

My friend makes and sells them, been using the same ones since march as have a lot of people I know:
                                                                                                                          Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

You can choose the pattern, generally she has quite a few.
                                                                                                                          these are good too
                                                                                                                          A Face Mask Built On Soundness. My Measc Protects You. Measc offers medical-grade face masks, direct to you at an affordable price in Ireland. Meas = (noun) 'Respect' as gaeilge

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X