This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    The bro is sending his kid to childcare on the grounds that hes an essential worker as he's an accountant. And it seems accountancy is indeed an essential service. I was delicately suggesting to him that (a) there was no point shutting the schools to contain corona if people are still sending the kids out the door, and (b) he hasn't been in his office for nearly a year. His line is that hes doing an essential service from home and therefore is entitled to avail of it.
    That's really selfish. The whole idea is to leave it for actual essential.workers like docs, nurses etc. Could ya not just tell him to c'mon to fuck.

We are classed as essential in work, the sites we serve will still be operating but we are being laid off on Friday and they will operate with the bare bones in work, probably 2 lads with the manager still working.

People give up so much and then you have people like this lad just doing things to suit himself. Jesus.

Comment

Remarkable how few black people involved. Probably be dead already .

Comment

Fun costume party gone awry

ErEqagtXUAMLtVV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

the fella in the hat is pretty torqued to be there
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

filedata/fetch?id=1684085&d=1609965856&type=thumb Confederate flag .
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hey Denny, you did this WP
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I arrive at the NCT centre this morning in baltic weather and outside reception is a member of staff regulating comers inners into reception. There is these 3 gougers who have been standing at their car tittering and sniggering amongst themselves 2 in tracksuits one in shorts. Doesnt matter how cold it is, it would be going against the gou code to wear a coat or dress for wintery conditions. Rule 2.13a of the gou code is 'Always dress like your in the Costa Del Sol and definitely don't be a sap wearing a coat'. They approach maskless and immediately start getting cheeky with the NCT guy outside the door trying to be menacing but the NCT guy was brilliant, wasn't the first time he'd encountered their kind and started off asking them where's yer mask lads and they all looked at him mostly in this shocked way as if to say is he talking to me type of manner looking as if they were about to burst him if he says anything else. I'll tell the top man on you etc one of them says but they know they arent getting anywhere with their hustle. He just played them at their own stupid game. As they slowly donned their masks they were told only one is allowed inside which they acted with disgust saying no way it's bleedin ridiculous as its freezing, and the NCT guy goes yer man with the shorts can go in when its your turn as he must be the coldest! Youse 2 can wait outside!.

They'd be the sort who'd turn into fawning girls if McGregor turned up. I'm in next and soon enough the main gob goes in as its 2 at a time. Away from the other two he's turned all normal at the counter even telling the gou on the other end of the phone to hang on a minute. Rule 4.1b of the gow code 'At any and all mandatory appointments dont let them think your the main deal so pretend your doing something more important by being on your phone.
                Out of the peer gou group they're a different person. And when he was asked what the reg was after the year part he scrambled to look out the window at the car!.

So you're told to sit in your car and the NCT tester will come along and take it away. So I sit in front passenger seat rather than the driver seat with both windows slightly down giving air flow to show a bit of consideration for the nct tester when he turns up. I notice a fella in car next to me who was there when I drove in still with engine running(for heater). Tester comes to him has to knock on the window and ask him to get out. Then the tester has to call him back for him to take coke cans etc out of the drinks holders and foot well etc. Stupid Jeff Goldblum look incl expressions on him has no awareness. But enough gall to ask how long will it be!?. Tester goes remorselessly at least half an hour!. Yes!.

Wondering where best to place the keys for him rather to hand them to him(he'll appreciate that!) I think placing them in the cup holder but they seem concealed there so I get a better idea and decide without thinking to perch the opened key shaft into the cigar lighter hole which creates sparks and blows the fuse. FFS why did I just do this!.
                Just then I spot my tester heading straight for my car and so I got out before he gets there and told him keys were in the middle.

The heater guy is standing outside on the spot watching cars drive out of the centre freezing and never once made any attempt to move or limber even just to kill time. After warming himself up on heat in the car now he's in the complete opposite extreme just standing there. What's the sense in knowing you're in for a wait outside very shortly in baltic conditions to be sitting in the driver seat with the heating on. Just sit there with the heat off you stupid bastard!. I'm sure a tester doesn't appreciate in this climate getting into a warm car and sitting on the same warm seat you've just got up from. He got off to a bad start that lad and probably didnt even know it. Ignorant stupid bastards wherever you look ted. My car came out before his too as I drove off and him still standing there in the same spot still.

Comment

When are the batons coming out? Want to see some heads being cracked

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

That's really selfish. The whole idea is to leave it for actual essential.workers like docs, nurses etc. Could ya not just tell him to c'mon to fuck.

We are classed as essential in work, the sites we serve will still be operating but we are being laid off on Friday and they will operate with the bare bones in work, probably 2 lads with the manager still working.

People give up so much and then you have people like this lad just doing things to suit himself. Jesus.
                    Absolutely. It defies the whole spirit of everything. I kinda pushed it a wee bit, but you never know how on the edge people are these days. And it's not like he's a twitter foe I can just eventually block.
                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

So this is how Trumpism ends.

I hope the new AG allows every single investigation of the fat fuck to be prosecuted to the fullest possible extent. That'll learn him.
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

now is the time the CAB should take Doonbeg

Comment

Biden speaking very well here to be fair. Some contrast to the swamp creature in the WH.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58
                            Mark zuckerburg and Jack Dorsey enabled this
                            Meh! Leaving Zuck and the way FB is gamed aside blaming Dorsey solely for the way Twitter works is a mistake.

Twitter reflects human nature and the deeply ugly people who game it would have found or created another similar tool to use their malicous cynicysm.

The platform genie is out of the bottle, we need to figure out how to save democracy from the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

For a man who needs to have a great deal of comprehension of these subjects you sure do gloss over my main points.

1. I've been talking specifically about this instance.
                              2. The death of this man was avoidable
                              3. The coppers job is also to protect ALL life .

Shooting at his body mass to take down a civilian with a crude knife was not protecting all life adequately . This is my view on it and the remit for armed police should be to avoid administering a death penalty unless there is definite mortal danger . There is a part of me the feels if it were me with the knife I would be alive today .
                              Depends on who has the gun

Comment

Absolutely. It defies the whole spirit of everything. I kinda pushed it a wee bit, but you never know how on the edge people are these days. And it's not like he's a twitter foe I can just eventually block.
                                This is the big issue with everyone, never holding the people close to them who they could actually have an effect on to account for their actions. All online bluster, real world most people just let things slide and complain and wonder why the spread in this case is getting worse. Selfish, narcissistic cunts is the answer.

How do other families interact? In mine if you say or do anything stupid, selfish or just being a dickhead you are called on it and ridiculed for the rest of your life. He's your brother, no need to play the ball, play the man and two foot him, he'll get over it.

And back to watching the news, hoping for some police brutality.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    Hey Denny, you did this WP
                                    I'm looking forward to his explanation of how this is somehow the Dems fault.

Comment

I dunno. Hes your brother. You need to be the one to tell him and leave him in absolutely no doubt that what hes doing is ridiculous. My brother mentioned the other day he was heading off up a mountain with a few mates, technically they weren't supposed to and I educated him about current restrictions in place and things he should be doing to minimise risk to himself and our parents who he would visit regularly enough as he lives close. We had a barney on WhatsApp and in the space of an hour, had it out and went back to talking about football.

If you dont tell him, nobody will. He will probably call you a prick but will ultimately get over it

Comment

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            Definitely not the end. Just saw a giant wooden cross was erected in Michigan earlier and I'm sure it's definitely all about Jesus...

Fucking hell

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                              When are the batons coming out? Want to see some heads being cracked
                                              Police let them in

Selfies
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post

Definitely not the end. Just saw a giant wooden cross was erected in Michigan earlier and I'm sure it's definitely all about Jesus...
                                                Easy mistake to make - Trump said "go up to the capitol and show them you're fucking cross".

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  Biden speaking very well here to be fair. Some contrast to the swamp creature in the WH.
                                                  Why "to be fair"?
                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Why "to be fair"?
                                                    Because he's not a great speaker overall

Comment

This lockdown is already harder . The youngest is terrorizing the oldest and has no fear of me at all . Eldest fellow takes all the punishment but wont fight back. Can you get a mini tazer for a 4 year old ? He is a beast so I'll probably have to fire a body shot off. At my wits end with the little shite. Full on . Work is impossible
                                                      Also finding this very, very tough. Work crazy busy, wife on maternity leave with an eight week old but didn't expect to have a almost three year old stuck in the house to boot. He's very hard work, ugh. This month is going to be torturous.

Comment

Jesus Christ will cunts never get their fucking comeuppance?

Comment

nvm....
                                                          jumped the gun there

Pence unfollowed then refollowed Don
                                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 06-01-21, 22:25.

Comment

Handy tool here for news fans
                                                            Watch multiple channels at the same time from YouTube, Twitch, and more, with an easy audio switcher.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              nvm....
                                                              jumped the gun there

Pence unfollowed then refollowed Don
                                                              his twitter header image remains biden and kamala

Comment

the tone is just perfect

Comment

I think we can all agree this is an interesting, action packed day in US politics.
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Donie O'Sullivan with a proper county final haircut on CNN

Comment

Some incredible photos here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...able-main-0106

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                        I think we can all agree this is an interesting, action packed day in US politics.
                                                                        it's got everything

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                          This fella was inside during it.
                                                                          Browse Getty Images’ premium collection of high-quality, authentic Saul Loeb photos and royalty-free pictures, taken by professional Getty Images photographers. Available in multiple sizes and formats to fit your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by paul8200 View Post

his twitter header image remains biden and kamala
                                                                            I think that's Pence and his wife?

Comment

Already looking forward to when some future documentary maker drags up 65 year old elizabeth and reminds her off her moment and she tries to explain what the actual fuck was going through her peabrained skull

Comment

At least 1 fatality. Women who was shot has died

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                  What the hell is an ocean clerk?
                                                                                  You know, standard enough stuff.

Comment

Comment

Up Kerry

Comment

The King is mad

Comment

It's a good thing in the long run of course. Let it play out.
                                                                                          You have to hit rock bottom in order to recover from an episode like this.

Comment

4 dimensional chess

Comment

He's fucking deadly

Comment

Pence to initiate the 25th now that they're enemies.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

A bold Move by Biden. Invoke 25th and become President for 2 weeks . Good career/life move imo

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                    Pence to initiate the 25th now that they're enemies.
                                                                                                    This is the vote from the Newcastle jury

Comment

He's fucking deadly
                                                                                                      There are going nowhere in a hurry sez he.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

I've yet to start that because I haven't been able to stomach it while it's all been still happening. I hope it will be a bit cathartic in the aftermath.
                                                                                                        I may give The Hobbit a re-read.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                          Jesus Christ will cunts never get their fucking comeuppance?
                                                                                                          Holy fuck. Please. Like, yeah yeah life isn't fair, all that bs but come on...

I said it before, and Ill say it again, the day that insufferable cunt passes away, I will sit, silently (with my dog), sipping a stout, and be happy. The world is a better place.
                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

There are going nowhere in a hurry sez he.
                                                                                                            About as close as you can say "look at these fucking eejits" and still remain a professional

Comment

They start the certification again at 1 our time.

Be very interesting to see if the GOP minority raising the pointless objections are going to keep them alive. They might be politically fucked either way.

Comment

Imagine being Schumer and being hidden and sequestered in a room with the boot licking fucks that led to that.
                                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Don't know if it's something you could be bothered with hotspur but an assessment of Trump's state of mind would be fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Holy fuck. Please. Like, yeah yeah life isn't fair, all that bs but come on...

I said it before, and Ill say it again, the day that insufferable cunt passes away, I will sit, silently (with my dog), sipping a stout, and be happy. The world is a better place.
                                                                                                                    That's disgraceful, that's someone's grandfather.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      Don't know if it's something you could be bothered with hotspur but an assessment of Trump's state of mind would be fascinating.
                                                                                                                      Narcissism. It's always been narcissism.

I listened to the full call with Raffensberger. It was incredible.

At one point he tells the Ryan Germany, the GA SoS, that "You have a nice last name"

Wat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

That's disgraceful, that's someone's grandfather.
                                                                                                                        Is it? Do his kids have kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Is it? Do his kids have kids?

That's usually how it works

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X