Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone at work due to get mandatory rapid tested over next few days before being cleared to work. Priority obviously on production based staff. We have 3 nurses organized to coordinate testing but unfortunately 2 of them are out with covid. Looks like at least another week of WFH for me. Prior to xmas I was about 50% WFH.

The company is being super cautious and we had about 30 cases in October which shutdown one of our buildings for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      Gloriously overambitious for the new years resolutions this year. Nothing like a pandemic to make anything seem possible.
      Just as they should be imo. What’s the point in some marginal ambitions? Go big and then break it down into smaller steps. At least then you’re moving in the direction you really want rather than pricking around with “meh” ambitions.
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Yes, I would be taking a 2-0 GOP win here. Although it's very fucking tight and who knows what the post-election nuttiness from Trump does to the race. There's a suggestion GOP turnout might be suppressed if people actually believe his BS.
        Stable genius's batshit crazy talking himself into jail call to GA Sec of State could swing it away from the Republicunts.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

Just as they should be imo. What’s the point in some marginal ambitions? Go big and then break it down into smaller steps. At least then you’re moving in the direction you really want rather than pricking around with “meh” ambitions.
          I'd tend to agree with this. Also if your goal was improving 5k running time you could break it into 3x graded goals instead of one absolute.

Gold - Sub 20:00.
          Silver - Sub 21:00.
          Bronze - Sub 22:00.

The same could easily apply to reading books, 20+, 30+, 40+ etc.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

I'd tend to agree with this. Also if your goal was improving 5k running time you could break it into 3x graded goals instead of one absolute.

Gold - Sub 20:00.
            Silver - Sub 21:00.
            Bronze - Sub 22:00.

The same could easily apply to reading books, 20+, 30+, 40+ etc.
            Started running in Lockdown 1 like every other spa. It was a work thing and the goal was to see how much you could improve your 5k time. I enjoyed it for a while but it became torturous and not much fun in going flat out with music blaring.

Kept it up a small bit. But just at my own pace listening to books / podcasts. Anyone starting running should aim for a small distance target and build from there. Time for your average pleb will result in giving up quicker imo.

Going for 100k this month. Nothing for a proper runner. But will take a bit of effort and i will be delighted when i achieve it. Really enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Stable genius's batshit crazy talking himself into jail call to GA Sec of State could swing it away from the Republicunts.
              mad really. That guy Raffensperger gets a lot of props for standing up to this:

So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break
              and if he's calling the Georgia guy, that means he's also calling other states as Georgia is nowhere near enough.

I wouldn't put it past him to order a strike on Iran or something to generate a 'crisis'.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

mad really. That guy Raffensperger gets a lot of props for standing up this:

and if he's calling the Georgia guy, that means he's also calling other states as Georgia is nowhere near enough.

I wouldn't put it past him to order a strike on Iran or something to generate a 'crisis'.

Comment

I feel like the only person here who doesn't do New Year resolutions at all How much potential personal & professional development am I leaving behind me?

Comment

mad really. That guy Raffensperger gets a lot of props for standing up this:

Doesnt need any more than Georgia. If he turned that around it would prove to his base it's all a fraud . Plant seeds of doubt . Raffensperger is just doing his job , he shouldn't be overly praised . This is part of the problem . Normal practice is considered abnormal. Looking glass is smashed . How can the US come back from this madness

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                      I feel like the only person here who doesn't do New Year resolutions at all How much potential personal & professional development am I leaving behind me?
                      I wouldn't think of it quite like that. This is the first year I've tried it, mainly because I feel one of my biggest pitfalls is lack of structure. I think it very much depends on the type of person you are.

Someone like me who doesn't have the best organisational skills *should* benefit from it but if you're quite good in that regard, you're probably not leaving much on the table by not doing it.

Comment

Put it this way, I don't see anyone reporting the tremendous success of last year's resolutions.

Comment

The joys of a small enough community means you hear all of the rumours of cases and where they happened so I know the events the article is referring to but 1/20 people seems incredibly high.

Comment

Put it this way, I don't see anyone reporting the tremendous success of last year's resolutions.
                            Personally I find them hugely important if you review them regularly over the course of the year. I review at the start of every month and make sub plans. Its probably the most important shaper of my life direction. Not that serendipity doesn't play a role, but its good to know approximately where you want to go for those times when you are wondering what to choose between.

I presume you spend most of your day making work plans, that largely work out - why wouldn't life plans also work out?

Last year was the first year when everything worked out, hence trying to push things a bit more this year.
                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I see I did put some up last year. Commentary after. I think anyone who failed on resolutions last year gets a pass though.

Following the mixed success of last year, I will have another go at putting these up for public ridicule
                              1. Same again. Cyclo-commute >90% of the time I'm in the Irish office. PASS - for the brief period of 2020 that I went to the office
                              2. Cook 1 new dish a month. PASS, although probably not strictly pr month but definitely over the course of the year
                              3. Average 1 theatre outing per month PASS, for the two months theatres were open
                              4. Read 50 books, with an emphasis on quality rather than quantity PASS and FAIL. Definitely read more than 50, lots of them were pure shite page turners though
                              5. Get house redesign planned, budgeted (max 200k) and either done or scheduled by EOY FAIL. Architectural plan is done but covid fucked everything else
                              6. Moar uplift FAIL. some more $$$ but not the actual promotion
                              7. Eat less sugary food FAIL. comfort eating took over once the scary shit hit. Although weight is still same as ever at least.
                              8. Do core strength exercises every day FAIL, stopped this once the covid hit

Then a decade resolution:
                              be in a position to choose at end of decade to retire (or do whatever the fuck I want really). Need to be debt free, healthy and have a very chunky pension pot to achieve this. Odds: 4/6
                              PASS; although I would like to be paying down remaining mortgage faster but house modernisation fund takes priority for now. Pension maxing out and heading it right direction.

Comment

Yeah the point isn’t to boast about success. The point is to be able to articulate what direction you want this year to take from whatever perspective you want, and then break it down.

You might not “succeed” but you are going in the right direction and always have the goals top of mind. Success isn’t absolute anyway.

Can’t speak to how much you are leaving on table Paul you seem pretty put together.
                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Did the IPB community decide to skip any discussion on that chap George getting shot or did I miss it?

Usually like reading takes in here on topics of the day/week/month.
                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                    Did the IPB community decide to skip any discussion on that chap George getting shot or did I miss it?

He attacked a Guard with a machete and got shot.

Comment

You know what I was thinking today, and it’s sort of related to my last post, but how much IPB has been a part of my life since I was 18?

Is that sad or extraordinary or y not both?

Some great takes in here down through the years has been able to at least let me attempt to not think like a spa. (Kudos to silver tiger for bringing the word spa back into vogue with his last post).

Spa in the dickhead sense, before someone cancels me.

Comment

None IMO do stuff when you are ready to do it.

Arbitary dates for making changes and doing shit have their place (Ash Wedensday as a focal point for quitting smoking for instance ) but for the most part I think mostpeople need to stew on the changes that need to be made and prepare for the actions required. Most of these thoings are like standing on a diving board and sometimes it just takes a long time to make the jump as long as you don't climb back down.

This was one of my favourite videos from the last year

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

None IMO

Arbitary dates for making changes and doing shit have their place (Ash Wedensday as a focal point for quitting smoking for instance ) but for the most part I think mostpeople need to stew on the changes that need to be made and prepare for the actions required. Most of these thoings are like standing on a diving board and sometimes it just takes a long time to make the jump as long as you don't climb back down.

This was one of my favourite videos from the last year

I don’t disagree about arbitrariness of the dates but there’s also a natural and useful punctuation in year end , the post Christmas halo of optimism and a mental structure to be able to pin goals too in the next years calendar that make it an opportune if arbitrary time for goal setting.

I loved that video. The couple are the best. Well chatted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

He attacked a Guard with a machete and got shot.
                                            Ah good. I’m getting some alternative thoughts on it from some corners but I’d be fairly similar in thinking to that succinct summary.

Thought maybe Zod or HJ might have posted something in here on the other side.

Comment

Speaking of resolutions the nut way for me to give up smoking was gamble on it (off them nearly 4 years now). This year sees a weight loss wager/competition with Sickpuppy, should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                The joys of a small enough community means you hear all of the rumours of cases and where they happened so I know the events the article is referring to but 1/20 people seems incredibly high.

If it wasn't for the unknown possible long term effects of the virus, that article would nearly encourage younger people to actively get it now, suffer a small period of discomfort, and then be free from it?!

Is re-infection even a thing?

Edit to add: Like, if the youngest are the last to be vaccinated, then a cost benefit analysis might find it worth it, considering that generation is hardest hit socially by restrictions compared to normal life,
                                                It's a key time in life to develop relationships etc, you are at a vital time to earn money/career stage etc.

I know graduating in 2008 was defo a kick in the teeth career wise for me with a recession, cannot imagine how much more difficult it is this year for them.
                                                Are they expected to put everything on hold for 1/2 years now??

That said, I am aware of a few expected rolleyes at this comment, as I have discussed that the elderly shouldn't get the vaccine first.
                                                Obv they are at a high risk of hospitalisation,
                                                But aren't they anyway???
                                                Also, their social interaction / work / necessity to interact with the general population must be a fraction of the magnitude of a person in the 16 - 30 age range?

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Basically, I think it's the exact same scenario as this.
                                                  Which I think is the most recent fatal shooting by Gardai before last week of a person armed with a similarly lethal weapon where the Gardai assessed a threat to life. I don't think the colour of the attacker's skin has any bearing whatsoever and anyone attempting a BLM parallel is looking for something that isn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    Speaking of resolutions the nut way for me to give up smoking was gamble on it (off them nearly 4 years now). This year sees a weight loss wager/competition with Sickpuppy, should be fun
                                                    That will be a good race, haven't seen him for ages but I'd expect that if you apply yourself you should have more scope for soft gains than he would

Mind you I saw a few degens do a % loss one year before last and it was the skinny looking lad who was already running loads who was all over it and even though there was a right big pot and the lads with 3 and 4 stone to lose should have been able to crush it just that he was hungriest for the cash.

Comment

Play stupid games win stupid prizes
                                                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Never done any, have no desire to. If you want to work on something, work on it. If you don't, don't. Arbitrary bursts of motivation based on dates will do nothing, scheduling and routine is everything.

Comment

I don’t disagree about arbitrariness of the dates but there’s also a natural and useful punctuation in year end , the post Christmas halo of optimism and a mental structure to be able to pin goals too in the next years calendar that make it an opportune if arbitrary time for goal setting.

I loved that video. The couple are the best. Well chatted out.
                                                          Also, there's a feel good factor of being able to knock off those first few post xmas lbs ever so slightly easier than the rest.

I'm aiming for my 2015 weight by end of June and my 2010 (maybe earlier) weight by December.

When broken down it all seems very achievable so we'll see.

Comment

Basically, I think it's the exact same scenario as this.
                                                            Which I think is the most recent fatal shooting by Gardai before last week of a person armed with a similarly lethal weapon where the Gardai assessed a threat to life. I don't think the colour of the attacker's skin has any bearing whatsoever and anyone attempting a BLM parallel is looking for something that isn't there.
                                                            I agree, strongly. Very strongly.

There is a worthwhile convo about racism in Ireland to be had, but this is not the trigger for it and if it is used as such it weakens everything about they convo I think.

Comment

Ah good. I’m getting some alternative thoughts on it from some corners but I’d be fairly similar in thinking to that succinct summary.

Thought maybe Zod or HJ might have posted something in here on the other side.
                                                              The amount of lies, racist tropes and outside influence on the narrative of this story is pretty eye opening.
                                                              My biggest double take on this whole this is the speed in which everything happened.
                                                              Dude attacks shop staff (not with a machete), breaks his nose.
                                                              cops called
                                                              cops cars follow him home
                                                              stop him going into house
                                                              Armed unit arrives
                                                              he has a blade
                                                              Pepper spray
                                                              tased
                                                              swings blade (again, not a machete) at cops
                                                              2 warning shots
                                                              2 stop shots
                                                              final shot

all within less than an hour.

When I initially read about this, I assumed this was a stand off of a few hours escalating to this point.

I don't think this was in any way some kind of execution by the guards. And the carry on in blanch over the last few days has been terrible.

But I do think, if nothing else, this has exposed some uncomforable facts about how we feel about our growing melting pot.
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I agree, strongly. Very strongly.

There is a worthwhile convo about racism in Ireland to be had, but this is not the trigger for it and if it is used as such it weakens everything about they convo I think.
                                                                I think anything that states 'racist Gardai shot black man, this wouldn't have happened if he was white. Let's all do BLM protests outside the GPO.' is just a completely false narrative.

This is not to say that we don't have some racism in Ireland, of course we do but it wasn't in any way a contributing factor here imo.

Comment

I think the most racist thing about all that is that people assumed it was a machete.

Comment

I think the most racist thing about all that is that people assumed it was a machete.
                                                                    it was pretty clear a narrative was being driven from the off.
                                                                    I don't think Brid Smith is right, but I do have a grudging respect for putting her head above the parapet on this.
                                                                    She is alienating a LOT of her base.
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I didnt make that assumption. It was stated as a knife in all reports . . He was swinging the knife after repeated warnings . Perhaps a bullet to the leg was the best course of action. In France/UK the police would be hailed for saving lives . I think it will blow over as we dont normally have follow up police atrocities to fan the flames . Take the protests for example I think the police could have easily made that 10 times worse

Comment

Anyone that says “why can’t he be shot in the legs” loses all credibility in the convo.

Comment

Anyone that says “why can’t he be shot in the legs” loses all credibility in the convo.
                                                                          How the fk so?

Shoot to kill ?

Comment

Yeah, the ASU cops are specifically trained NOT to shoot at extremities

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

How the fk so?

Shoot to kill ?
                                                                              I think 'shoot as an absolute last resort, but if you do have to shoot, shoot at the body mass' would probably be more accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail

Edit to add: Like, if the youngest are the last to be vaccinated, then a cost benefit analysis might find it worth it, considering that generation is hardest hit socially by restrictions compared to normal life,
                                                                                It's a key time in life to develop relationships etc, you are at a vital time to earn money/career stage etc.

I know graduating in 2008 was defo a kick in the teeth career wise for me with a recession, cannot imagine how much more difficult it is this year for them.
                                                                                Are they expected to put everything on hold for 1/2 years now??

That said, I am aware of a few expected rolleyes at this comment, as I have discussed that the elderly shouldn't get the vaccine first.
                                                                                Obv they are at a high risk of hospitalisation,
                                                                                But aren't they anyway???

Also, their social interaction / work / necessity to interact with the general population must be a fraction of the magnitude of a person in the 16 - 30 age range?

The decision is based on protecting the hospital and ICU capacity rather than the people if you will.

The reason to give it to them is to prevent the hospitals filling up so that we can get back to day to day health care tasks.

I do agree with you that the 16-30 age range have really had the worst of it.

Comment

My take is , this is not the US . You cant apply the same rules. If a suspect is shot in the legs and likely bleeds to death it's not viewed in the same way as someone getting a head or body shot. The defence can say every attempt was made etc. In the US it's different as the suspects are usually armed.
                                                                                  the guy didnt need a body shot . Imo

Comment

My take is , this is not the US . You cant apply the same rules. If a suspect is shot in the legs and likely bleeds to death it's not viewed in the same way as someone getting a head or body shot. The defence can say every attempt was made etc. In the US it's different as the suspects are usually armed.
                                                                                    the guy didnt need a body shot . Imo
                                                                                    You're ignoring the fact that the cops don't do what you might see as optimal, they do what they are trained to do. And the guy was armed.

Comment

Well... shooting is hard.
                                                                                      Shooting in stressful situations is harder.
                                                                                      Shooting in stressful situations in public is harder still.

Aiming for a max 5inch target, risking missing and then bullets spraying behind him or ricocheting and then still having a risk of not disarming a person is possibly the dumbest thing anyone could suggest.

What if they miss?
                                                                                      What if it doesn’t actually bring him down and now he’s one step closer to a colleague or member of the public?

and remember this all has to be decided and executed in split seconds.

Shooting is last option but once decided you are aiming for biggest area (to maximize chance of hitting and so maximize chance of disarming and bringing the person down). Dying or losing your life is a consequence of just not giving up in the first place. You lose your right to be protected when you are threatening the public or the Gardai.

Comment

If they were shooting to kill it’d be headshots but that’s also way too small a target for a human pumping with adrenaline in a tense and dynamic situation.

There’s a reason snipers focus on breathing, take relaxants and have someone else line up the shot for them. Calmness, and the benefit of time to do that.

These Gardai didn’t and don’t in pretty much every situation they are tasked to.

Shoot them in the legs is so so stupid.

Comment

And imagine the outrage and swift reversal in logic from all the leg shooters if they miss or it he still manages to hurt a member of the public.

”why didn’t you shoot for the center mass”

Comment

You're ignoring the fact that the cops don't do what you might see as optimal, they do what they are trained to do. And the guy was armed.
                                                                                            Its irrelevant what they were trained to do. If you value someone's life surely you would not simply try to kill them .
                                                                                            I remember Biden getting schooled on this when the police force made the obvious points as is always made. However did this have to be a fatal shot ? I support the police but I think my 1st shot goes below and as a last resort higher this wasnt downtown Baltimore.

Comment

This looks class: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest-Bamako
                                                                                              Counters the normal view of the Dakar rally (held in Qatar obv) of '500 connards sur la ligne de départ'.

2022 goalz yo.
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Its irrelevant what they were trained to do. I
                                                                                                okaaaaaay

Comment

okaaaaaay
                                                                                                  Ah yes.

Let’s introduce another massively inconvenient variable into this already dynamic and stressful situation, the discretion for each person with a gun to make decisions on their interpretation of what’s going on. That’ll help calm everything down.

Comment

If they were shooting to kill it’d be headshots but that’s also way too small a target for a human pumping with adrenaline in a tense and dynamic situation.

There’s a reason snipers focus on breathing, take relaxants and have someone else line up the shot for them. Calmness, and the benefit of time to do that.

These Gardai didn’t and don’t in pretty much every situation they are tasked to.

Shoot them in the legs is so so stupid.

I realise you wanted debate on this so you could rattle this off however I'm talking about this specific situation. If it was your relative would you say aim for the body ?

I think in this situation a fatal shot could have been avoided . Shooting the door beside him could have been enough . Rubber bullets aside . He is dead now anyway but I personally dont think the police force should use the same deadly force a soldier does . This is why there are so many folks killed unnecessarily by police in the US . Body shots = death.
                                                                                                    You guys play too many video games. Thank fk our force is mostly unarmed .

Comment

You also have to consider their objective once the decision to shoot is made. Stop the person they're shooting.

They can only shoot if the person poses a real or imminent risk to the health or life of another. Man stands still with a deadly weapon, Gardai do nothing. Man moves quickly and threateningly towards a Garda or member of the public brandishing the weapon, the Garda shoots.

When shooting they are not trying to disarm or slow down the person with the weapon. Nor are they trying to kill them. They are trying to stop them with the minimum risk to other people. So you shoot for the largest target with the highest chance of immediately stopping the person.

In the Abbeylara case the Gardai actually did shoot John Carthy in the legs, twice. He kept moving and it didn't even slow him down. That was a break from their training protocol. They probably only could do that because it was a relatively controlled environment following the siege. If members of the public are potentially in danger from either the person with the weapon or from a stray bullet fired by the ERU then it is unconscionable for them to aim at anything other than the highest % target.
                                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

okaaaaaay
                                                                                                        Out of context

Comment

​​​​​Solks suggesting guards re-enact this scene?

But really, is the story not that 5 bullets were fired in a staggered fashion, with only 3 hitting the 'target'?

If you still think route 1 is ' non lethal - aiming for a leg' what if an artery is hit?

If you bring that thinking further, sure you'd end up never shooting, and then getting yourself plus multiple others stabbed.
                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Out of context
                                                                                                            Not at all.
                                                                                                            You're suggesting that the Gardai on the scene should have somehow decided in a split second to override all their training and protocols.

That's wishful thinking at best.

You also said the guy was 'unarmed'. Tell that to any of the families bereaved by knife murders and see how far you get.

Comment

I give up. Shot to kill wins

But in this case WRONG IMO

All this aside , he brought it on himself . RIP .

Comment

Not at all.
                                                                                                                You're suggesting that the Gardai on the scene should have somehow decided in a split second to override all their training and protocols.

That's wishful thinking at best.

You also said the guy was 'unarmed'. Tell that to any of the families bereaved by knife murders and see how far you get.
                                                                                                                Again this wasnt a battle situation . Split second ?
                                                                                                                and you well know I meant he had no gun . I'd already mentioned he had a knife .

Comment

Again this wasnt a battle situation . Split second ?
                                                                                                                  and you well know I meant he had no gun . I'd already mentioned he had a knife .
                                                                                                                  Per the newspaper reports, the action that triggered the Gardai to shoot was Nchenko trying to stab another Guard. Sounds like the very definition of split second to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                    The decision is based on protecting the hospital and ICU capacity rather than the people if you will.

The reason to give it to them is to prevent the hospitals filling up so that we can get back to day to day health care tasks.

I do agree with you that the 16-30 age range have really had the worst of it.
                                                                                                                    Oh I agree and accept the reason for protecting capacity, nobody wants to see the early days of the outbreak in Italy again obv.

It's just mildly tilting when you see the initial recipients are basically wheelchair bound auld yokes* whose quality of life impact is basically marginal compared to normal.

Me being selfish clearly!

*Wish I was 65 and retired obv.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Micknail; 04-01-21, 14:41.
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Per the newspaper reports, the action that triggered the Gardai to shoot was Nchenko trying to stab another Guard. Sounds like the very definition of split second to me.
                                                                                                                      Wonder what political faction would campaign with this if the story was reversed, ie. Nchenko stabs a civilian or unarmed guard while armed guard just stood there or 'shot at inanimate door beside him'.

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

my last word on it . I fully support the Garda here and he had to be stopped . I disagree he had to die

Speaking of shots . the odd cheap shot taken in here this morning. sure nobody died .

Comment

Always thought that if you were going to choose an arbitrary date to reset your life you could pick a better one than Jan 1st
                                                                                                                          Shitty weather, dark, cold, miserable
                                                                                                                          +After the Xmas etc, whatever it is, it's a pretty hard reset... probably part of why so many fail

March 1st... Better weather to start in, less miserable and settled into new routine for summer, could use Jan 1st to March as a primer without going all in

Sept 1st... Dogs days of summer, good habits etc in place for winter

Today...Want to start something? Start it today

Or... you know... don't bother... all gonna die anyway

All seem like better options than Jan 1st

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X