Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also at RD the course should be easier for the longer hitters, as the greens are softer and their approaches with shorter clubs will stick.

It’ll prob play a little harder for shorter players.
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Just glancing at the Masters there to see how my stupidly-named Americans are doing (not great, should have stuck with the ones from last year), two questions for the golf heads:
      1. does the course play easier at this time of year? Scoring seems extremely low whereas normally par seems a good score, most of the field seem to be under
      2. what's the deal with this deShampoo lad they keep talking about? Hardly seems revolutionary to pump some iron and whack the ball further as a result. Has nobody ever thought of this before? People almost seem to view it as a form of cheating.
      I wouldn't take too much notice of the scoring on Day 1 although yes, the course is a lot softer than in April. They can control the scoring in Augusta though most notably by being able to "suck the water" out of the greens. Still though i'd expect the winning score being closer to -20 than -10.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        Oooooh sweat engaged on Sung Jae Im for FRL for €2.5k. Be a nice start to the weekend
        Water ball fecked him but still a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Nah there are countless examples of how much of a an asshole he is. It’s mostly nothing to do with the beefing up why he is hated.

The main ones are abusing a cameraman for filming him saying he deserved privacy and him being filmed would ruin his image.

And the way he treated the rules official when he pumped two OB at The Memorial.

Then again over fire ants at the fed ex St Jude.

The chap was a knob when he could hit it 300, he’s a knob when he can hit it 350, not to mention the slow play and petulance consistently.
          Tiger in his pomp was the biggest knob in golf . Does it matter , its golf . Hes great for the game. Sure Jack came out as a Trump fan. What a kunt.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              Wait, Day 1 isn't over? Whats with all these people only starting on hole 1, 2 (like Mickelson) now?
              weather delay yesterday and had to stop late tee offs cos of sunlight.
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Fascinating article on the modern science of history: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...future/616993/

Comment

Comment

Comment

Cracking new series out from showtime: the good lord bird

So far only 6 episodes out and last one due out this weekend. It's funny, strange, loud, original and with some great characters. Well worth a watch and hopefully the finale delivers

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                        no wait, thats not right, all the day 1 stuff is over now. as smith himself has restarted playing. never mind me.
                        Yeah all players finished Day 1 about 20 mins ago

Comment

Watching Bryson and Rory trudge their way around Augusta is gas. I don't feel so bad now for all the useless shots I take. On the other hand, Langer absolutely ripping it up at a sprightly 63 years old.

Comment

Augustein....

Comment

DJ must of glanced at the leaderboard, was getting worried he'd stretch into a big lead.

Still hoping they make the course tougher for the next two days, too many birdies for my liking.

Comment

HJ/OPR/Tar/anyone else that follows crypto

What is the general view in the cypto world and it's role in the future. Is the consensus view that it's a non-fiat asset that's part of everyone's portfolio, or is it that it will be the actual main currency?

A currency that doesn't suffer inflation sounds great for the individual holder, but it would be impossible and devastating as a general economic principle. How would business expansion work with a deflationary currency? Gov stimulus mitigated some of the pain of covid; if we were on a gold standard, or if bitcoin was the main currency, the economic damage would have been significantly deeper and longer. How does the crypto world deal with those kinds of questions? And what about the risk of large government interference. Could China destabilise the crypto world by mining with their supercomputers?

Just trying to get my head around the whole thing.

Comment

I planted some tulip bulbs today.
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                    HJ/OPR/Tar/anyone else that follows crypto

What is the general view in the cypto world and it's role in the future. Is the consensus view that it's a non-fiat asset that's part of everyone's portfolio, or is it that it will be the actual main currency?

A currency that doesn't suffer inflation sounds great for the individual holder, but it would be impossible and devastating as a general economic principle. How would business expansion work with a deflationary currency? Gov stimulus mitigated some of the pain of covid; if we were on a gold standard, or if bitcoin was the main currency, the economic damage would have been significantly deeper and longer. How does the crypto world deal with those kinds of questions? And what about the risk of large government interference. Could China destabilise the crypto world by mining with their supercomputers?

Just trying to get my head around the whole thing.
                                    Read a good article the other day by an admitted cryptonut that said the technology would make an excellent fundamental settlement layer for large institutions, focusing on trust, size and security.

And that building on that fundamental layer would let other technologies focus on speed and volume.

which is a bit different to how the layers and sub layers of banking work today.

now I am very ignorant to the whole thing but if it’s all true then it’s prob the first real practical use case I’ve seen for the tech.

I’ll try dig it out for you.

Comment

Emt_cynXIAAMuWQ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                        Cracking new series out from showtime: the good lord bird

So far only 6 episodes out and last one due out this weekend. It's funny, strange, loud, original and with some great characters. Well worth a watch and hopefully the finale delivers
                                        Nice one looks interesting. Another one to throw into the mix that I am watching currently is The Queen's Gambit which is fantastic.

Edit - I see you have already seen it.
                                        Last edited by Opr; 13-11-20, 17:54.

Comment

Comment

Dominic Goings

Comment

Just glancing at the Masters there to see how my stupidly-named Americans are doing (not great, should have stuck with the ones from last year)[/LIST]
                                              I stuck it in as a line in the Alan Crooks comp, for the craic, its currently mid div at -8 and likely to jump the big hurdle of being live for the weekend.

Edit: Lanto Griffin fckd it up by missing the cut, Ancer flying at -9
                                              Last edited by Strewelpeter; 13-11-20, 19:59.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

It's not a new concept but interesting that it's not in wider use.

correct.horse.battery.staple
                                                The problem with that password is it wouldn't meet complexity requirements of many applications. No capitalization, numbers or special characters.

Accounts are rarely hacked due to brute force attacks, where a password like this is good.

Password reuse is the biggest issue I guess. Once a bad actor hacks one application and gets your usual email and password combo, they have a doorway into the other applications you use.

Not changing passwords regularly the next biggest issue I expect. Either that of having an insecure device remember your credentials.

Thankfully MFA is becoming more widespread. People should be allowed to register and own their cell phone numbers.

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Just glancing at the Masters there to see how my stupidly-named Americans are doing (not great, should have stuck with the ones from last year), two questions for the golf heads:
                                                  1. does the course play easier at this time of year? Scoring seems extremely low whereas normally par seems a good score, most of the field seem to be under
                                                  2. what's the deal with this deShampoo lad they keep talking about? Hardly seems revolutionary to pump some iron and whack the ball further as a result. Has nobody ever thought of this before? People almost seem to view it as a form of cheating.
                                                  Fast answers.

1. Course was saturated yesterday making the greens soft so target golf, can aim for pins & easier putting + no wind.
                                                  Par good score is more so US open thing. The set up aim here is usually -8/-12 winning score.

They have a sub air system here that drys the greens making them less receptive and faster. Scoring will progressively deteriorate for rest of tournament.

2. Bryson is a scientist has always been outside the box thinker. Plays with all irons same length for years, no other player does. Bores the hole off playing partners as he works his putts out by math. His latest project was to turn himself into a longest driver contest ( google it, they hit it way further) type physique/swing. Won US open by 6 shots since he did so, so ...

Bonus. Was gonna post this last bit when I saw your funny named American bets but thought I could be perceived as being pedantic after last week :-). Look at you your boy Abraham Ancer nationality GL for the place there! it's be disingenuous of me to wish it for the win.
                                                  Last edited by nicnicnic; 13-11-20, 22:19.

Comment

Read a good article the other day by an admitted cryptonut that said the technology would make an excellent fundamental settlement layer for large institutions, focusing on trust, size and security.

And that building on that fundamental layer would let other technologies focus on speed and volume.

which is a bit different to how the layers and sub layers of banking work today.

now I am very ignorant to the whole thing but if it’s all true then it’s prob the first real practical use case I’ve seen for the tech.

I’ll try dig it out for you.

Bitcoin showing real promise now as a store of value. rather than a currency. for the same reasons gold used be. 2x nasdaq have a balance sheet predominantly holding what was cash in bitcoin. i think its' time has come. for many reasons. 20% of all dollars in existence have been printed this year. Inflation is manipulated but real.

this is a good explanation of why (but long so only for those interested)

Comment

Concession speech?

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                        Concession speech?

Operation warp speed update.
                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

Operation warp speed update.
                                                          The grey hair is new

Comment

He's such a cunt.

Comment

He's such a cunt.
                                                              He nearly conceded the election there. I'd say we see a statement over the weekend.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

He nearly conceded the election there. I'd say we see a statement over the weekend.
                                                                5/1 on PP to concede prior to 1st December. Don't see it myself but.....

Comment

The market is still paying 7% on Biden

over 135 million traded @1.1 or less. How long would it take me to get 10% from your bank?

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

5/1 on PP to concede prior to 1st December. Don't see it myself but.....
                                                                    He made some reference to what a Biden administration might or might not do. That's movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      The market is still paying 7% on Biden

over 135 million traded @1.1 or less. How long would it take me to get 10% from your bank?
                                                                      We wouldn't do bizniz with the likes of you.

Comment

He made some reference to what a Biden administration might or might not do. That's movement.
                                                                        Never mentioned Biden apparently the reference was to whatever administration

Comment

Masters delivering so far. Course will dry out and should make it very interesting over the weekend. A Rahm/DJ 1-2 would be nice.
                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Surely that twat cummings could have gone out in a car or out a back door, that shite of him walking out with the box and the backpack is pure performance of an over inflated ego.

Comment

Trump looked like he had zero sleep or was up all night crying. Its heartbreaking, poor Donny.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                Surely that twat cummings could have gone out in a car or out a back door, that shite of him walking out with the box and the backpack is pure performance of an over inflated ego.
                                                                                While I don't think there is actually a back door to Downing Street (not since the IRA bomb days anyway) this is a pure choreographed event, driven by Cummings I'd hazard - brass neck intact, self-awareness at an all time low, poor pitiful me, history repeats itself, the conquerors will be vanquished etc...

We'll move on pretty quickly thankfully and, while there'll be many questions about why he lasted so long, lets rejoice for tonight...

b.
                                                                                Last edited by BennyHiFi; 14-11-20, 00:21.

Comment

Daniel absolutely smashing Polk in the current session. He is up now overall in the match

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Did i mention how i dislike how the current version handles youtube clips ? ?
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

I keep getting drawn back to this song. Is it the double denim she wears ? The fact she is a hottie ? or the juxtaposition of roles, reversal of roles maybe ? I may have used that word wrongly..

The way he sings the girls verse, the staying at home verse, and she sings the wayfarer who isnt really coming back, besides how much he(she)thinks they are. I dont think that emphasis comes across as strong with a single voice as was written.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Argies up 16-3 at the break against the ABs. should be a good 2nd half.

Comment

Argies win it 25-15. History is made. The noise in the stadium was unreal. Interesting to note that cheika is now part of the argies coaching staff

Comment

Kayroo having an agro about god on a Saturday morning is peak 2020.

Comment

Any workaround to view this?.

Comment

Last edited by Denny Crane; 14-11-20, 09:34.

Comment

Haha!

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Amazing Bernard Langer stat . He has played in majors against a player who was born in 1902 and now he has played in a major against a player born 100 years later

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            I keep getting drawn back to this song. Is it the double denim she wears ? The fact she is a hottie ? or the juxtaposition of roles, reversal of roles maybe ? I may have used that word wrongly..

The way he sings the girls verse, the staying at home verse, and she sings the wayfarer who isnt really coming back, besides how much he(she)thinks they are. I dont think that emphasis comes across as strong with a single voice as was written.

I like watching these episodes .

Comment

@RD3, the Quality St tins (and Roses, Celebrations etc) are now down to €3.90 in Aldi this weekend.

Comment

Do you mean to get around the paywall? I'll c&p for you if so...

SPOILER

The decision of Chief Justice Frank Clarke on Monday to publish some of his correspondence with Mr Justice Séamus Woulfe over the Golfgate controversy initially provoked “shock and awe”, according to a senior counsel.

Since then, however, this has changed to “What is the Chief Justice at?”, according to the barrister.

The move has also provoked a strong reaction among politicians because the letters have triggered a debate about whether the Oireachtas should consider impeaching Woulfe.

For Clarke to write the letter he did, “and then elect to publish it, that is pressing the nuclear button. There is no doubt about that,” the barrister told The Irish Times.

In the correspondence, Clarke expressed the opinion that Woulfe should resign, and Woulfe responded with a detailed account of why he felt he should not do so.

The cumulative effect of everything that has flowed from Woulfe’s attendance at the Oireachtas Golf Society dinner in Clifden in late August had led him to form the personal view that Woulfe should resign, Clarke said.

It had caused “very significant and irreparable damage both to the court and to the relationship within the court which is essential to the proper functioning of a collegiate court”.

This view on the effect on the Supreme Court was, he told the former attorney general, “the unanimous view of all the members of the court (including the ex-officio members)”, he said.

The publication of the exchange has led to speculation that a motion might be tabled in the Oireachtas to impeach Woulfe, but also strong doubts that such a move was justified by Woulfe’s behaviour.

The Constitution says a judge “shall not be removed from office except for stated misbehaviour or incapacity and then only upon resolutions passed by Dáil Éireann and by Seanad Éireann calling for his removal”.
                                                                                                                Enormous esteem

Clarke is held in enormous esteem, the barrister said, and is one of the State’s best ever judges. Jovial, social, and friendly, he is much-liked by those who appear before him because of his fairness and tendency to “play the ball and not the man”.

“But on the couple of occasions where I saw him where he realised he had been misled by a lawyer, or by an actor in the litigation, he would never take it lying down. He would make his displeasure known in no uncertain terms.

“There was a steel in him always, and I think people are seeing a version of that now, in no uncertain terms,” the barrister said.

When he was appointed Chief Justice in July 2017, Clarke gave an interview to the late Marian Finucane on RTÉ radio, the first sitting Chief Justice to make such a move.

He said it would be naive to think that party politics did not play a role in judicial appointments, especially to the higher courts, though in his case he had become a judge when he was asked “out of the blue” by a Fianna Fáil government to become a member of the High Court.

There were many such appointments, he said. “I think it is a lot less political than people give it credit for.”

He also said he felt the judiciary had not been very good at explaining themselves to the public.

“I do believe in that phrase, you can’t complain if you don’t explain.”

There may have been an echo of this concern for transparency in his decision to publish his correspondence with Woulfe about the reputational damage the Golfgate controversy has caused to the court.

In the letters, Clarke said he had come to his view on resignation because of the cumulative effect of a number of matters and not just Woulfe’s attendance at the Clifden dinner.

These matters included the public reaction to the transcript of Woulfe’s interview with former chief justice Susan Denham.

Denham was asked by the Supreme Court to inquire into Woulfe’s attendance at the Clifden dinner. In her report she said that the attendance was a mistake, but that it would be unjust to ask Woulfe to resign as a result.

In his letter, Clarke said he thought it would be more damaging if he had accepted Woulfe’s view of the Golfgate matter, or been seen to be willing “to permit the false impression to be given that I did so”.

Many of Clarke’s admirers, however, are bemused by what he did on Monday, though the above-quoted barrister thought that ultimately Clarke “was justified in pressing the button”.

People in public life resign all the time as a matter of honour, but Woulfe was treating the crisis as “an employment law case”, the barrister said.

Clarke is the Chief Justice, he said, and “basically he has Woulfe thumbing his nose at him”.

The position may be that “Woulfe’s position is untenable, but it may also be unimpeachable”.

Arising from the Golfgate controversy, Woulfe is not to be listed to hear his first case until February, and is expected in the meantime to forego his salary.

As matters stand, he will then take up the role he was appointed to by the Government in July.

If Woulfe is still a member of the court come February, the barrister said, then “others will resign in protest. I think that is absolutely inevitable”.

“If the Oireachtas turns up its nose and says, ‘we’re not going down that road’, and that it is a matter for the court, I’m pretty sure other judges will resign.

“I don’t see any scenario where Clarke will sit down with Woulfe, come February. I just don’t see it, after that correspondence. My view is that if Woulfe doesn’t resign, the Chief Justice will.”

A TD, speaking off the record, said the judges hoped that the publication of the letters would cause Woulfe to resign. “But it hasn’t worked.”
                                                                                                                Impeachment process

Now the likelihood is that someone will set down a motion to start an impeachment process, though it may well not be successful.

“I wouldn’t say there is an appetite in Dáil Éireann to get rid of him,” the TD said.

“Frank Clarke could stop this. Was he looking for an impeachment process? That was just left hanging. He could say, ‘I was just expressing my personal opinion’. But it’s gone too far now. It’s a mess.”

The decision to publish the transcript of Woulfe’s interview with Denham was made by the board of the Judicial Council, which is chaired by Clarke, and the membership of which includes the President of the Court of Appeal, George Birmingham, and the President of the High Court, Mary Irvine, who are both ex-officio members of the Supreme Court.

A sitting judge, speaking off the record, said people could have different views as to how much weight to give to the points made by Woulfe and Clarke in their respective letters.

“But Séamus Woulfe does make the point that quite a number of the problems seem to have arisen from the way in which the Chief Justice has dealt with it, rather than any stated behaviour on his part. That is a very hard point to rebut, really, because it seems to be correct.”

Given that the Denham report, which everyone accepts, had found that it would be unjust to ask Woulfe to resign for having attended the dinner, then what “stated behaviour” remained that could justify Woulfe being impeached? the judge said.

“Not getting on with Frank Clarke is not stated misbehaviour, that’s for sure. That’s a certainty.”

The crisis, the judge said, had gotten to a point where “it doesn’t make sense”.

Removing Woulfe now would be an abuse, and if it happened, there was a good chance Woulfe could successfully take a case to the European Court of Human Rights, in Strasbourg. “It would be a blot on the country for a very long time.”

“Please can we get Susan Denham back to adjudicate on this impasse, or some similar type of mediation process?”
                                                                                                                The only judge ever to be impeached in these islands was the Irish High Court judge Sir Jonah Barrington, for embezzling court funds for his own use

Professor Donncha O’Connell of the School of Law in UCG said he found it “perplexing” that the Chief Justice had published the correspondence “in circumstances where he had no reason to believe that it would bring about the resignation of Mr Justice Woulfe.

“It was clearly going to become a matter of heightened political controversy, with no guarantee as to the outcome, and with all sorts of consequential hazards for the Supreme Court and the judiciary more generally.”

For all sorts of obvious reasons to do with judicial independence, he said, the bar for removing a judge for “stated misbehaviour” should not be set too low.
                                                                                                                Embezzling court funds

The only judge ever to be impeached in these islands was the Irish High Court judge Sir Jonah Barrington, who was impeached in 1830 for embezzling court funds for his own use, according to Dr Patrick O’Brien, a senior lecturer in public law at Oxford Brookes University in England, and co-author of a book on the politics of judicial independence in the UK.

The idea that Woulfe would be impeached as a result of Golfgate and Woulfe’s response to the situation he has found himself in, “is absurd,” the academic, who is from Dublin, told The Irish Times.

“Honestly, I was just speechless on Monday night. I was just speechless. I could not believe what I was seeing,” said a Government deputy, speaking off-the-record about watching the news and hearing what the Chief Justice had done.

“I mean, what the hell are they doing?” the deputy said. “This is just unbelievable and astonishing. It really is.”

The deputy did not want to discuss the actions of Woulfe, even off-the-record, because of the possibility that members of the Oireachtas may, if an impeachment process is set in train, end up having to decide on the basis of the evidence presented whether to vote for Woulfe’s removal from office.

However, this did not apply to the actions of the Supreme Court in their management of the Woulfe affair.

“I mean, what is the position if the Oireachtas does nothing? Then what are the judges going to do? Had they thought that through?”

“There’s no appetite or energy in the Oireachtas for this fight,” said another TD. “We might just say, ‘sorry lads, this is your problem’.”
                                                                                                                When the Golfgate controversy erupted, the judges’ negative view of Woulfe's appointment hardened

A number of people who spoke to The Irish Times raised the point that the Denham review concluded that while Woulfe had made a mistake, it would be disproportionate to ask him to resign.

“But the findings don’t seem to satisfy their lordships,” said a senior politician, speaking off-the-record.

“That’s shifting the ground in a way that is really unfair,” the deputy said. “If the Chief Justice wants to talk about other factors, it seems to me that there are other factors at play here, and that those factors may be the appointment of Judge Woulfe in the first instance.”

Part of the mix of what is happening may be that the members of the court did not approve of the Government’s appointment of Woulfe, who was attorney general up to shortly before his July move to the State’s top court, the deputy said.

Then when the Golfgate controversy erupted, the judges’ negative view of the appointment hardened.

“But judges can’t decide by themselves who can sit in the court. Judges don’t make up the composition of the court. Judges can’t say, we don’t like a colleague, so we are going to gang up on and get rid of him.”
                                                                                                                Application for a job

After the general election this year, the then attorney general, Woulfe, submitted an application for a job in the Supreme Court to the Judicial Appointments Advisory Board (JAAB).

He told the then taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, about the application, but also that he would be happy to stay on as attorney general in the new government.

In the event Paul Gallagher SC was appointed Attorney General. Soon afterwards, Woulfe was appointed by the Government to the Supreme Court, having been approved for the position by JAAB.

“Woulfe was the recommended choice of the JAAB, chaired by no less a figure than the Chief Justice himself,” said the senior politician.

“So he was suitable for the Supreme Court in June, when the JAAB made the recommendation.”

The two ex-officio members of the Supreme Court, Birmingham and Irvine, are also on JAAB.

On Friday The Irish Times reported that applications from sitting judges for the job on the Supreme Court were not brought to the attention of Cabinet when Woulfe was nominated.

The other applications did not go to JAAB, because the applicants were sitting judges. Clarke had a hugely successful and lucrative career as a barrister before becoming an admired and respected judge, and had no family connections to the law to help him on his way.

He told Finucane that he was born in Walkinstown, Dublin, and that his father, a customs officer, died when he was only 11.

“My mother went back to work as a secretary. She did a lot to put me through college, put up with me deciding to go to King’s Inns as well, and face a career where I was probably not going to make too much money for a while.”

He studied maths and economics at university while also studying law in King’s Inns.

His period as Chief Justice is due to end late next year when he reaches the retirement age for judges, which is 70.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                                                                                  Kayroo having an agro about god on a Saturday morning is peak 2020.
                                                                                                                  It’s a topic I find it hard to stay silent on. Although debating the nature of deism v theism and Russell’s Teapot at 7am wasn’t what I had planned today
                                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Bryson making excuses. Sigh. He is so very unlikable.

Comment

What time are they starting again?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                        What time are they starting again?
                                                                                                                        45 mins or so. Split tees. 3 balls.

Comment

They said 6 on Sky Sports.

Edit: Oh, maybe they can't show it til 6?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X