X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Poetry.

Pure, magical poetry.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by paul8200 View Post
      Four Seasons total Landscaping cashes in on Trump press conf fiasco - specials like '“MAKE AMERICA RAKE AGAIN”, read one sticker on sale on the company website on Monday. LOL

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Its amazing and says so much about how far down the rabbit hole we have been brought that just two weeks after we first saw Rudi playing with his mickey in front of what he believed was a 15 year old girl the only image that will ever come to mind when we think of him again is Four Seasons Total Landscaping

Turns out it can improve the first line of just about any book ever written

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Its amazing and says so much about how far down the rabbit hole we have been brought that just two weeks after we first saw Rudi playing with his mickey in front of what he believed was a 15 year old girl the only image that will ever come to mind when we think of him again is Four Seasons Total Landscaping

Turns out it can improve the first line of just about any book ever written

You are better than this.
          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

This is Pfizer we are talking about here. R&D is budgeted in the millions each year . It's part of the business to write off R&D . The risk reward for this was way higher than 100m or so. You already know this pfftt.
            100m doses, not 100m. Getting a drug to market cost billions.

Comment

Occasionally

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                The US administration approach was a fairly innovative approach by promising guaranteed purchase offers. We haven't seen that approach before. It's hard to imagine though that Pfizer wouldn't have entered the agreement with the German vaccine developers if the Trump offer wasn't there. And they also have the *massive* Fosun as a partner who would surely have been delighted to fund global distribution rights if they were available. So it solved a problem that probably wasn't there. I'd say the main outcome is that it encouraged too much vaccine development - all trying to solve the same problem.
                Poor guy can't win. A few weeks ago he had done nothing, now he did too much

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Think it was a smart idea. The US administration has a lot of smart people. So it seems he lucked out and listened to one of them for once. He himself is a fucking idiot and this doesn't change that. Also, the UK vaccine is nearly here, two of the Chinese ones done and dusted just abouts, and okay Trump spent loads to get a German one for the US. Well done I suppose. But the people gave their verdict of what they thought about his whole performance and weren't too impressed.
                    even a blind squirrel trips over the odd nut and all that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

You are better than this.
                        Yeah kinda crazy seeing supposedly respectable media orgs slipping in the “believed she was 15” line- even though the woman is In Her 20s s and was posing as such in that scene

same guys who employee an army of fact checkers

Have always and still think Giuliani is a gowl, I thought he was a goal around 9/11 too, milked it for all he could. But the thought she was a “15 year old smear” is just unnecessary overplaying of a hand. He already looked like a sleazy gimp why make stuff up
                        makes you think

Comment

I know there have been a few posts recently about performance related problems. Here are a few pertinent points (but possibly TL;DR:

1. It seems that a lot of the things that are causing the slowness are the 'extras' that are not native to vbulletin, such as seeing embedded tweets in posts, and youtube videos. I don't see a quicker option to this that is user friendly. Things like avatars are contributing to it too a little.
                          2. There are some scripts that seem to be slowing things down, but I don't really know what they are. I'll try to look into this more as I get time (which is usually only in the evenings).
                          3. I don't particularly like the look and feel of the new vbulletin, but I was trapped into it by backend server upgrades that didn't play nice with the older vbulletin. Things like a list of the previously active 10 threads was an addon for the older vbulletin that doesn't have an equivalent in the new one, it was not a vbulletin feature. There are less nice add ons for VB5.x than for VB3.x. If I could get that back then I would.
                          4. It's not a matter of money. Offers are appreciated, but that won't fix anything unfortunately. My limited expertise and time are the main relevant points for technical performance and improvements here, as well as vbulletin 5 not being malleable into a similar experience as we previously had.
                          5. If people are getting errors all the time or very regularly, then I haven't seen any reports of it recently. There may have been references to it here or elsewhere perhaps in a thread, but if there are errors, screenshot the error, give the link address of the page you were accessing, say what page you were trying to get into and please email it to irishpokerboards@gmail.com where I will see it. While it's not speedy for me, it doesn't crash or give errors, it doesn't take minutes (as seems to be the case for some others apparently), it generally works ok, if not exactly rapid. It takes probably less than 5 seconds to load a page typically for me, sometimes when I press post it takes a few seconds more. This, and my diminished time available are the reasons no one has been looking at trying to resolve issues. I have missed a good few posts in the last couple of months in particular compared to before when I would have read almost all posts in this thread, so again, apologies if I have missed reports, but this is (very obviously) not a professionally run site by an expert.

Potential options, none of which are nice or quick, posted in order from least drastic to most drastic:
                          1. Maybe try as an experiment for a day or so to have 15 or 20 posts per page as the default nut with all features turned on to see if it helps with page load times.
                          2. Turn off all the extra bits for a day or so to see if that actually improves things, just to rule it in/out as a main cause, not permanently unless it was a last resort. By this I mean, things like youtube and twitter plugins, maybe the (paid) ad at the top for a short while too. If the view was it ran faster with those off then we could try gradually turning them on. I have seen some improvements in test scores with them briefly turned off as I was messing about with it earlier. This might help identify if it is a combination of things, or a specific thing.
                          3. Move to yet more new software with the current database such as Xenforo which was developed by some previous vbulletin staff as an alternative. No guarantee the features or performance would be better, but it might be I guess.
                          4. Try with the host's help to get the server back to a state where vbulletin 3.8 would work properly again. However, it is not possible to revert your vbulletin database back to work with an earlier version, so it'd be starting from scratch, or from the database as it was in May or so. Either way, you'd lose a lot of posts. It might work better day to day though and would look more familiar.
                          5. Similar to point 4, but a little less drastic perhaps (so a bit out of order in the list) is to move back to a clean vb 3.8 install with a new database and the old features, and have this iteration available on at a new URL for reference and be closed to posting.
                          6. There are other more nuclear options,but no point discussing them here really.

Point 1 is an easy one to try, and if people are ok to give brief feedback after a day or so, it will be easy to see whether this made any difference or not. I suspect not.
                          Point 2 is easy to try as well but will annoy people as features disappear for a couple of days, Again feedback would be needed from a number of people who have been having issues.
                          Point 3, 4 and 5 are not quick and easy to try and are fairly drastic options that would require some downtime probably.

I wrote this in a piecemeal way, so hopefully it makes a little sense.

Comment

Denny Crane Thoughts on todays super rally? Everywhere I looks stocks are up 10%. I'm half tempted to exit some positions over the next few days. Nothing from today seems to be new "news" so can't think as to why the jump. Would have thought most of the market had priced in some sort of covid out, either a vaccine or govs just getting on with it regardless, so the 10% jump today seems to mean lots and lots of individual overvaluations, the debt is still there, as are the jobs issues.? Is that too simplistic?

Interesting day all the same. Carnival up 40% lol. Who the fuck goes on cruises.
                            Last edited by Theresa; 10-11-20, 00:41.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                              I know there have been a few posts recently about performance related problems. Here are a few pertinent points (but possibly TL;DR:

1. It seems that a lot of the things that are causing the slowness are the 'extras' that are not native to vbulletin, such as seeing embedded tweets in posts, and youtube videos. I don't see a quicker option to this that is user friendly. Things like avatars are contributing to it too a little.
                              2. There are some scripts that seem to be slowing things down, but I don't really know what they are. I'll try to look into this more as I get time (which is usually only in the evenings).
                              3. I don't particularly like the look and feel of the new vbulletin, but I was trapped into it by backend server upgrades that didn't play nice with the older vbulletin. Things like a list of the previously active 10 threads was an addon for the older vbulletin that doesn't have an equivalent in the new one, it was not a vbulletin feature. There are less nice add ons for VB5.x than for VB3.x. If I could get that back then I would.
                              4. It's not a matter of money. Offers are appreciated, but that won't fix anything unfortunately. My limited expertise and time are the main relevant points for technical performance and improvements here, as well as vbulletin 5 not being malleable into a similar experience as we previously had.
                              5. If people are getting errors all the time or very regularly, then I haven't seen any reports of it recently. There may have been references to it here or elsewhere perhaps in a thread, but if there are errors, screenshot the error, give the link address of the page you were accessing, say what page you were trying to get into and please email it to irishpokerboards@gmail.com where I will see it. While it's not speedy for me, it doesn't crash or give errors, it doesn't take minutes (as seems to be the case for some others apparently), it generally works ok, if not exactly rapid. It takes probably less than 5 seconds to load a page typically for me, sometimes when I press post it takes a few seconds more. This, and my diminished time available are the reasons no one has been looking at trying to resolve issues. I have missed a good few posts in the last couple of months in particular compared to before when I would have read almost all posts in this thread, so again, apologies if I have missed reports, but this is (very obviously) not a professionally run site by an expert.

Potential options, none of which are nice or quick, posted in order from least drastic to most drastic:
                              1. Maybe try as an experiment for a day or so to have 15 or 20 posts per page as the default nut with all features turned on to see if it helps with page load times.
                              2. Turn off all the extra bits for a day or so to see if that actually improves things, just to rule it in/out as a main cause, not permanently unless it was a last resort. By this I mean, things like youtube and twitter plugins, maybe the (paid) ad at the top for a short while too. If the view was it ran faster with those off then we could try gradually turning them on. I have seen some improvements in test scores with them briefly turned off as I was messing about with it earlier. This might help identify if it is a combination of things, or a specific thing.
                              3. Move to yet more new software with the current database such as Xenforo which was developed by some previous vbulletin staff as an alternative. No guarantee the features or performance would be better, but it might be I guess.
                              4. Try with the host's help to get the server back to a state where vbulletin 3.8 would work properly again. However, it is not possible to revert your vbulletin database back to work with an earlier version, so it'd be starting from scratch, or from the database as it was in May or so. Either way, you'd lose a lot of posts. It might work better day to day though and would look more familiar.
                              5. Similar to point 4, but a little less drastic perhaps (so a bit out of order in the list) is to move back to a clean vb 3.8 install with a new database and the old features, and have this iteration available on at a new URL for reference and be closed to posting.
                              6. There are other more nuclear options,but no point discussing them here really.

Point 1 is an easy one to try, and if people are ok to give brief feedback after a day or so, it will be easy to see whether this made any difference or not. I suspect not.
                              Point 2 is easy to try as well but will annoy people as features disappear for a couple of days, Again feedback would be needed from a number of people who have been having issues.
                              Point 3, 4 and 5 are not quick and easy to try and are fairly drastic options that would require some downtime probably.

Go with point 4 day zero reset on the old forum- who needs all the old posts
                              im going to reinvent myself a a cheerful helpful optimist who cheers on our rugger legends

Comment

Denny Crane Thoughts on todays super rally? Everywhere I looks stocks are up 10%. I'm half tempted to exit some positions over the next few days. Nothing from today seems to be new "news" so can't think as to why the jump. Would have thought most of the market had priced in some sort of covid out, either a vaccine or govs just getting on with it regardless, so the 10% jump today seems to mean lots and lots of individual overvaluations, the debt is still there, as are the jobs issues.? Is that too simplistic?

Interesting day all the same. Carnival up 40% lol. Who the fuck goes on cruises.
                                Not all up - like Zoom ($ZM) down over 17% - as if anyone thinks it's value at over 100Bn was predicated on another few Covid quarters. Lots of over-reaction at the moment. I'm down more than I'm up today.

Comment

Not all up - like Zoom ($ZM) down over 17% - as if anyone thinks it's value at over 100Bn was predicated on another few Covid quarters. Lots of over-reaction at the moment. I'm down more than I'm up today.
                                  Yeah true! I noticed a lot of tech down, and a lot of transport/airlines massively up.

Zoom to me is very like Slack. Its cool, its hip, its a superior product and has better user experience but Microsoft just have such an embedded advantage. I've been thinking of exiting Slack for a while, Slack Connect is an interesting hail mary for them though. Thats been keeping me in.

I also think "Tech" has been overvalued a lot recently, then dipped, then proceeded to climb back. I wonder how much of it is people saying "omg tech" and how much is actual knowledge of the use cases and products and the problems they are solving.

I'm not sure what I'll do from here but definitely rallys, (and dips) like this make me pause for thought.

One company I've been looking at for a bit, but I wont bite now, is Lemonade. Super interesting Insurance company.

Comment

Yeah true! I noticed a lot of tech down, and a lot of transport/airlines massively up.

Zoom to me is very like Slack. Its cool, its hip, its a superior product and has better user experience but Microsoft just have such an embedded advantage. I've been thinking of exiting Slack for a while, Slack Connect is an interesting hail mary for them though. Thats been keeping me in.

I also think "Tech" has been overvalued a lot recently, then dipped, then proceeded to climb back. I wonder how much of it is people saying "omg tech" and how much is actual knowledge of the use cases and products and the problems they are solving.

I'm not sure what I'll do from here but definitely rallys, (and dips) like this make me pause for thought.

One company I've been looking at for a bit, but I wont bite now, is Lemonade. Super interesting Insurance company.
                                    Zoom just works - $MSFT will try sell you the kitchen sink, and you buy the tee-shirt or it's not worth it. I have/like $WORK/Slack too. #HODL
                                    Last edited by paul8200; 10-11-20, 01:03.

Comment

BBV, Our Conor thread, Personal Logs/Blogs.

Burn the rest down.

Comment

BBV, Our Conor thread, Personal Logs/Blogs.

Burn the rest down.
                                        A definite reduction/rationalisation is very much in my thinking. Not quite as drastic as you suggest, but something that reflects that poker and this forum is not what it was 10 years ago. One thing at a time though.

Comment

As for the zuutroy conundrum, his user or posts no longer exist. I have checked everywhere, even down the back of the couch. I can't account for it at all. I did verify that no other users have disappeared in the same way. It may be something that I deliberately did upon request that I can't remember, but I very much doubt it, or it may be something that I accidentally did,but again I'd be very doubtful as it doesn't appear to be something that can be done easily by accident. He exists in a backup database, so he isn't a figment of the imagination. It's exceedingly odd.

Comment

Wait. Zuut didnt do it himself?

Man, thats even weirder.

Will someone reach out to him and tell him we love him!?

Comment

Zuutroy = Keyser Söze. And like that, he's gone!

Comment

Morning vote surpressors

1.1 v 9.9 MAGA

Comment

As for the zuutroy conundrum, his user or posts no longer exist. I have checked everywhere, even down the back of the couch. I can't account for it at all. I did verify that no other users have disappeared in the same way. It may be something that I deliberately did upon request that I can't remember, but I very much doubt it, or it may be something that I accidentally did,but again I'd be very doubtful as it doesn't appear to be something that can be done easily by accident. He exists in a backup database, so he isn't a figment of the imagination. It's exceedingly odd.
                                                  Some of his posts are actually still here - I did a hunt on Sunday morning. But they don't have his name, they have Guest as the username.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    Morning vote surpressors

1.1 v 9.9 MAGA
                                                    You're not joking either...mad .

10% interest not to be sniffed at in these sub-ZIRP times
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Wait. Zuut didnt do it himself?

Man, thats even weirder.

Will someone reach out to him and tell him we love him!?
                                                      @Hitch - you have a task assigned. Kindly complete with all due alacrity.

Comment

Yeah Corona trade. Zoom and peloton down, cruises up. Market has been oscillating between tech vs real economy depending on the virus news over the last six months.

Theresa Tough to tell really, if you're at your desk it's not gonna be bad to trim some winners when the market gets over exuberant. For the short term, market cares more about stimulus checks and printing money than any fundamentals.
                                                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-11-20, 09:41.

Comment

(Zuutroy) Elvis has left the building.

Comment

They are not gone, just changed.

Comment

Forum software by XenForo

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

You're not joking either...mad .

10% interest not to be sniffed at in these sub-ZIRP times
                                                                What would Trump need to happen for him to get the numbers he needs ? Prove massive fraud in at least three states and have two or three recounts go his way

I haven't seen any detailed analysis but surely the probabilities don't add up to 1%

Comment

What would Trump need to happen for him to get the numbers he needs ? Prove massive fraud in at least three states and have two or three recounts go his way

I haven't seen any detailed analysis but surely the probabilities don't add up to 1%
                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I think the plan is just to prevent Biden getting 270. So effectively getting a result or two thrown out. Trump doesn't need to win these states or win recounts, just get the result 'voided'.
                                                                    With neither candidate getting 270 there's no winner, so it goes to the constitutional fallbacks which favour Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

I think the plan is just to prevent Biden getting 270. So effectively getting a result or two thrown out. Trump doesn't need to win these states or win recounts, just get the result 'voided'.
                                                                      With neither candidate getting 270 there's no winner, so it goes to the constitutional fallbacks which favour Trump.
                                                                      So they keep any senate gains ? Lol. Carlsberg dreams

Comment

Are people watching the Doug Dnegs match? Can't really justify the time, but sounds like Dnegs is getting his expected trouncing.

also, is there any other good places for getting bookcases, other than ikea (even if i have to wait)? I need something quite wide, and the options seem limited.
                                                                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-11-20, 11:02.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                            I am enjoying Seamus Woulfe digging his heels in. He is correct. For the greater good of society somebody in a position of power had to dig their heals in and with a shrug of the shoulders say I hear you asking me to resign but it ain't happening. Please pick another twitter crusade of your liking as this one ain't working for you.
                                                                            Odds on the Dail voting to give him the Order of The Boot?

Comment

Realistically, I guess:
                                                                              1. GOP would need Georgia recount to go their way. Currently 12,300 votes down and that gap is widening as the last handful of votes trickles in.
                                                                              2. GOP would need Wisconsin recount to go their way. Down ~20k votes and all done.
                                                                              3. GOP would need to prove fraud in Pennsylvania and\or Arizona and\or Michigan, and get them flipped their way
                                                                              any one of these looks close to impossible, they need to achieve three

Comment

Don't think it's that straight forward is it?
                                                                                it's a long article but seems to be the case that:

The only way a judge can be removed from office is by a resolution in both Houses of the Oireachtas.

Comment

Don't think it's that straight forward is it?
                                                                                  It's absolutely not that straightforward. He would need to be given an opportunity to address the accusations of "stated misbehaviour". The Dail also need to be incredibly careful about what they are willing to call "stated misbehaviour" lest they accidentally create a terribly wide precedent.

There's actually a Supreme Court decision on this. The Dail need to tread VERY carefully with this one.
                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

yes, this was kinda my point based on what I have heard in commentary. It is dangerous due to precedent and basically not somewhere the Dail can really go.

Clarke has backed themselves into a corner.
                                                                                    Sounds like Clarke has just gotten thoroughly pissed off with Woulfe who seems to have been having a public nervous breakdown for the last few months

Comment

didn't he fail to turn up for a meeting with Clarke 4 times?

Comment

Looks like Four Seasons Total Landscaping got a job out of it

Comment

...

Comment

Nearly binked a BIG WIN double this weekend. Got the Euro winner anyway.

I know you feckers can find better value but here are my bets - confirmed FISH .

Tiger to Miss the Cut at 5/2 – biggest bet, he’s on very average form. (Despite the fact he loves Agusta)

Justin Harding top 10 at 300 to 1 (Paddys going top 10 1/5 the odds) worth a tiny punt.

Bubba to win at 22 to 1 (back to form , won it twice) He should be 33s though .
                                                                                            Adam Scott to Win at 45 to 1 (decent value – feeling good) . Won it before.
                                                                                            Brooks Koepka to win at 20s (back in form this week ) big major player.

Rory , Dechambeau etc are just terrible odds so no value in punting them. But they should be there at the finish.

Comment

I am enjoying Seamus Woulfe digging his heels in. He is correct. For the greater good of society somebody in a position of power had to dig their heals in and with a shrug of the shoulders say I hear you asking me to resign but it ain't happening. Please pick another twitter crusade of your liking as this one ain't working for you.
                                                                                              You might have some respect for him if he did that from the start. Not after dodging meetings 3 or 4 times to explain himself.
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Doesn't seem a great way to be handling someone having a nervous breakdown, does it? Like it definitely doesn't speak to empathy on his part, which you would like some element of in a judge - or a chief justice.
                                                                                                You could only think he lacked empathy if you had no idea who he was, his history of judgments or his general approach to everything in his role as a judge.

So...
                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Doesn't seem a great way to be handling someone having a nervous breakdown, does it? Like it definitely doesn't speak to empathy on his part, which you would like some element of in a judge - or a chief justice.
                                                                                                  Or maybe he has weighed up all the evidence and pronounced judgement (Woulfe is a useless tool who is wrecking the reputation of the judiciary and must go)?

Comment

well we don't really know why he missed them, there are rumours (which Hitch has alluded to) and if we go with the rumours then i've no problem with him missing them tbh.
                                                                                                    If true, then he wouldn't be fit for the job?
                                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

well we don't really know why he missed them, there are rumours (which Hitch has alluded to) and if we go with the rumours then i've no problem with him missing them tbh.
                                                                                                      The fact that he writes very long letters excusing himself at every turn and blaming everyone except himself, instead of turning up to said meetings, would tend to dampen any sympathy here

Comment

Does anyone on here still work for Paddy Power/Flutter?

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                          Nearly binked a BIG WIN double this weekend. Got the Euro winner anyway.

I know you feckers can find better value but here are my bets - confirmed FISH .

Tiger to Miss the Cut at 5/2 – biggest bet, he’s on very average form. (Despite the fact he loves Agusta)

Justin Harding top 10 at 300 to 1 (Paddys going top 10 1/5 the odds) worth a tiny punt.

Bubba to win at 22 to 1 (back to form , won it twice) He should be 33s though .
                                                                                                          Adam Scott to Win at 45 to 1 (decent value – feeling good) . Won it before.
                                                                                                          Brooks Koepka to win at 20s (back in form this week ) big major player.

Rory , Dechambeau etc are just terrible odds so no value in punting them. But they should be there at the finish.
                                                                                                          My Pinsticking has led me to: Thomas, DJ, Bubba, Scheffler and rank outsider Na

Comment

Only a reverse forecast on Rahm/DJ for me at the moment. Probably do a few FRL bets once the draw is out.

added Westwood as a FOMO bet. Price is only ok but really think he wins a major in the next 12 months.
                                                                                                            Last edited by elbows; 10-11-20, 15:15.
                                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Hey Dom,

Just on the bolded bit - My thinking of some people offering money was to counter this problem, i.e. We put some cash together to pay somebody who has expertise in this area to work on the site and try fix it /come up with solutions. Whether that be a one off job that could then easily allow you to manage it with minimal input required or whether it would need to be work up front plus a monthly/quarterly check in of somewhat, I'm not sure but either way, I'd be happy to contribute as I'm sure others would also.

I don't mean this as a slight on you in any way - The work you and the lads before you have done on the site (and on boards before) has been above and beyond - I just don't think it's fair that all the burden should be put on you. You have a job/family/life of your own outside of here and there are a lot of people (me included) who get a lot of enjoyment out of this place so think we should step up a bit. if I had the tech skills, I'd happily help in that way but I think everybody knows by now how I struggle in that area so my only offer of help is the good old fashioned way of throwing money at it to make the problem go away.

Not sure how this would play out but think it might be worth looking at as an option?

Comment

Xander @ 18
                                                                                                                Matsuyama @ 30
                                                                                                                Wolff @ 50 & @ 10s for Top 5
                                                                                                                Wallace @ 320

Cabinet full of gin, feet up and lock the door

Comment

Seems to be the expert consensus that PA will eventually show a 100k+ lead for Biden, making it effectively unchallengable.

So, good luck DJT.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

I don't think voided results below 270 would default it to constitutional fallbacks. The rule afaik states the winner is the one who gets a simple majority, but 270 specifically. (270 just happends to be current majority). As results are voided, so too does the majority nubmer reduce. If Trump manages to get PA and WI voided - be knocks Biden down by 41 to 265, but also knocks the required majority down to 249.

For Trump to void his way to a win he'd need to take away over 61 votes., or PA, WI, NV, AZ and MI

Comment

worst. take. ever.
                                                                                                                        Not really. I've very little sympathy for him. Don't know if rumours are true or not, but behaviour toward chief justice is very poor imo. I think he shown poor judgement throughout the whole process.
                                                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Doing one of them sweepstakes in the job for the masters where you pick a player from a few pots. Lowest combined 72 holes aggregate scores wins.

What happens with a missed cut again? Double the 36 hole score and add a few? (In case missing the cut on the number is good in the format)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X