X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
      Embrace all this. Enjoy it. This is the last desperate efforts of a spent man. A horrible twisted human. He's struggling. He's worrying. He's clawing. Enjoy it.
      He’s in a position to utterly shatter democratic norms in the US and to make the next three months a living hell scape.

But yeah, enjoy it
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

YES SIR!!!

Below 100k now! Philly magic, Philly is a thing, we are all Philly tonight.
        I fucking love Philadelphia. Visited it many times and had good times. Got engaged there. And they fucking HATE this orange prick with a fiery passion.
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Is Fox supporting the crazy?
          'no basis to the President's claims' is the line apparently. Murdoch has pulled the plug.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

He’s in a position to utterly shatter democratic norms in the US and to make the next three months a living hell scape.

But yeah, enjoy it
            It wont happen. He's a beaten man, he looks like he aged 20 years overnight. Each passing minute where he keeps up this guff, he loses more and more support. His own political support is turning against him. Soon it'll be just him and the white supremacists.

Let him shout, and claw, and complain. The count goes on.

This is the end Donald, you utter utter cunt.
            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Meanwhile this happened

Comment

Well, the playbook for every election for the next 10 years just got written

"hi! I'm XXXX and I'm proud to introduce myself as the Republican candidate for YYY. Vote for me, I'm a great lad altogether!"

"I'm just looking at your Twitter and Facebook history - I see lots of activity praising Donald Trump. The crazy lunatic who ruined our democracy."

"shit"

Comment

All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

lol, he's getting more angry than the CNN liberals

Trump has turned Santorum into a libtard!!!
                    Na he is just jumping ship, angling his way out!

Comment

That's why I gave up poker. I had a big Trump head on me when I got a bad beat . Although I WAS cheated .

Comment

RING THE LIBERTY BELL.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Na he is just jumping ship, angling his way out!
                          That was genuine anger sir.

Comment

That was genuine anger sir.
                            Yep. Was fascinating to see that expression on his face.
                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I bet he makes some kind of address that, while not being a traditional concession speech, will be one in impact.
                              more dubious political tipping by me obv

(in before The C Kid drops in to quote it)

Comment

Is Fox supporting the crazy?
                                Not particularly.
                                Their 'Decision centre' chief was just on giving a very comprehensive answer on why they called AZ so early for Biden, and why they are still confident.

He then had to answer to grilling on what his previous political donations have been, to which it was $500 to a Rep Senator, and $300 to a Dem.
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Not one single state has concluded counting yet.

​​​​​​
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Yeah! California still has another five million votes to go.
                                      you might get a sweat on your popular vote band yet, see NY still has a lot to go as well

Comment

Important Biden gets a decent score in PA, like 100k+ margin.

Takes away any possibility of a successful Stewards Enquiry.

Comment

Ok as soon as Fox have an 'opinion piece' on, it's fairly chronic
                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Comment

For 100 years people walk up and vote, walk up and vote, walk up and vote....even if that means the healy raes run a cab service to the auld ones house, its walk up and vote.

Ok, there has been an option to request a mail in ballot, something we dont have in our democracy. Next thing, certain states drop mail vote in ballots to every house

I don't know about you, but i can see where his angst comes from, i certainly don't agree with it.

If we did the same and the shinners achieved a massive vote, cos we know they are too lazy to actually go out and vote in person....exclude the last one with the shortage of candidates...

As an aside, it says a lot for republicans that they are willing to walk up and vote, not post it in. What can be drawn from that who knows ?
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Just imagine though, the abusive, narcissistic life that Trump must have had to be the man he is today - an achievement really - a very sad achievement

Comment

Comment

Eventually cracked and ordered my 14 y/o daughter to bed. Bad\good parenting? Tending towards bad here and feel I should just say fuck it and let her stay up all night to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                      For 100 years people walk up and vote, walk up and vote, walk up and vote....even if that means the healy raes run a cab service to the auld ones house, its walk up and vote.

Ok, there has been an option to request a mail in ballot, something we dont have in our democracy. Next thing, certain states drop mail vote in ballots to every house

I don't know about you, but i can see where his angst comes from, i certainly don't agree with it.

If we did the same and the shinners achieved a massive vote, cos we know they are too lazy to actually go out and vote in person....exclude the last one with the shortage of candidates...

As an aside, it says a lot for republicans that they are willing to walk up and vote, not post it in. What can be drawn from that who knows ?
                                                      The biggest thing that the in-person vrs mail votes show is that COVID democrates were more likely to take COVID seriously and stay at home.

This is what the absentee ballot request form looks like in NC

And in Arizona

45b08190-056e-40a5-95c1-b9ee1593389c-trump_mailer.jpg?width=660&height=496&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg
                                                      Last edited by Mellor; 06-11-20, 01:49.

Comment

50k gap in PA now.

Fix bayonets men.

Comment

2500 gap in GA.

AZ about to do a big vote dump.

I'm about to do a big vote dump.

Comment

LOL @ this dude trying to do simple arithmetic on air for CNN in Arizona.

Comment

BF currently giving Biden a lower probability of winning than the economist was giving before the election.

Comment

Comment

Fell asleep there for a bit...all seems on track.

As you were.

Comment

There's a non-zero chance that:

1. Trump takes Arizona (decent chance)

2. The vote mix changes in Pennsylvania as they move away from Philly votes, and Trump ends up keeping his lead (small chance)

3. Military votes and the very short margin give him Georgia (okay chance)

Collectively though thats a chance. I think Trump himself has given up on that chance, but that won't stop it happening if thats the way the votes are. Like if Trumps odds were around 33/1 you might consider giving it a go. The current 12/1 seems to have priced in too high a chance of this happening.
                                                                    I think Biden wins AZ, PA and GA.

Comment

Hitch have you cashed out?

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

I think Biden wins AZ, PA and GA.
                                                                        306-232....

I think I'll catch some ZZ tops. Hopefully see Biden go through the tape early tomorrow. Or wake up to the good news.

Stay on sentry duty for us there and scan the waves for U Boats.

Comment

306-232....

I think I'll catch some ZZ tops. Hopefully see Biden go through the tape early tomorrow. Or wake up to the good news.

Stay on sentry duty for us there and scan the waves for U Boats.
                                                                          Awake for the morning shift, this is currently where we stand as of 6am
                                                                          Mich. › 16 Winner Biden +3 +146,896 >98%
                                                                          Minn. › 10 Winner Biden +7 +232,172 96%
                                                                          Wis. › 10 Winner Biden +0.6 +20,534 >98%
                                                                          Fla. › 29 Winner Trump +3 +377,023 96%
                                                                          Ohio › 18 Winner Trump +8 +461,657 90%
                                                                          Ga. › 16 Trump <0.1 +1,709 >98%
                                                                          N.C. › 15 Trump +1.4 +76,737 95%
                                                                          Pa. › 20 Trump +0.3 +22,576 95%
                                                                          Ariz. › 11 Biden +1.5 +47,052 90%
                                                                          Nev. › 6 Biden +0.9 +11,438 89%
                                                                          I'd like to assure you we are still counting both Male votes and mail in votes, god bless our troops.

'll hand it over to our colleague now Dice75 for a morning price update.

Wait we have a breaking news update, text votes now being accepted;

Comment

This might be eerily accurate

Comment

Impeach who? The wolf of the White House ain’t going nowhere!Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/vfxchrisume/Website : https://www.vfxchrisume.comTwitter :...

Comment

(Former) President Trump +600 votes in GA, still well over 10k votes left and they'll break strongly for (President-elect) Biden

Comment

(Former) President Trump still up 18k votes in PA but (President-elect) Biden has tons of votes left.
                                                                                  Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 06-11-20, 08:28.

Comment

I got this mountain bike for only $11!
                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Trump margin in Georgia is 463. Almost there.

Comment

Fox falling in behind Trump now and sowing seeds of doubt. Calling for action to protect democracy and ensure only legal votes are counted. Very nasty stuff.
                                                                                        Fox the station to watch today.
                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Can’t believe they stopped counting in PA.
                                                                                          The only out he has is a legal injunction.
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I'm guessing Georgia will be somewhat close to Florida 2000 but I'm sure we'll be beyond the point of it mattering.

Hopefully those PA votes that were paused yesterday and earmarked for counting today will go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                              Can’t believe they stopped counting in PA.
                                                                                              The only out he has is a legal injunction.
                                                                                              I thought the pause was due to State law requiring a Review Board to be assembled and sworn in for disputed ballots so they paused the whole count until 5pm EST today for that purpose.

Comment

Looking at the margin and the remaining votes, PA is going to end up being a comfortable win, 100k+ votes - and well beyond anything that can be delegitimised.

Comment

Trump margin in Georgia is 463. Almost there.
                                                                                                  Given how small the margin will be (probably ~10k), I doubt the networks will call it just based on GA alone.

Need either NV or PA to complete the job.

Comment

I thought the pause was due to State law requiring a Review Board to be assembled and sworn in for disputed ballots so they paused the whole count until 5pm EST today for that purpose.
                                                                                                    They definitely paused counting of 29k because of an error arising due to incorrect ballots a third-party contractor sent to voters last month. They're up for review but earmarked for counting today

Theyre all in Allegheny county ie Pittsburgh so Biden heavy in all likelihood.

Comment

Biden takes the lead in Georgia by 900+ votes

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                                                        the last inches being ground out

Comment

Any chance Betfair declare a winner today? Any guesses when it might happen if not

Comment

It was a reasonable bit of logic tbf

And I don't want your stinkin' money. Or Collie's either.

I've shipped (boom, boom) €100 to the RNLI. If you guys would care to reciprocate with your nifties, I'm sure that would buy us some good karma.
                                                                                                            Only noticed this now. Fair play to ye.

rnli2.JPG
                                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Murdoch has definitely given up on Trump. This the bonkers rag that was promoting the Hunter Biden laptop nonsense:

Comment

I do like that the two States where Biden will clinch it have connections to recently departed enemies of Trump. Arizona's last laugh from John McCain and John Lewis from Georgia.

Comment

STOP THE COUNT

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    Any chance Betfair declare a winner today? Any guesses when it might happen if not
                                                                                                                    I think they'll be very hesitant to call anything given the size of the market.

If PP didn't need to consider the exc, I could see them declaring but I think they'll wait until AZ & NV are officially locked in.

Pennsylvania could be drawn out for a quite a while so even if that flips by a few thousand votes today, they might not be willing to settle.

Comment

I do like that the two States where Biden will clinch it have connections to recently departed enemies of Trump. Arizona's last laugh from John McCain and John Lewis from Georgia.
                                                                                                                      Apparently his GOP carers tried to get him to make peace with his widow but Trump was having none of it. The chickens have come home to roost .

Comment

I think they'll be very hesitant to call anything given the size of the market.

If PP didn't need to consider the exc, I could see them declaring but I think they'll wait until AZ & NV are officially locked in.

Pennsylvania could be drawn out for a quite a while so even if that flips by a few thousand votes today, they might not be willing to settle.
                                                                                                                        I might just cash out if it gets down to 1.04 or so. Don't want to have a few k sitting on the exchange sweating your man's flailing litigations

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

I might just cash out if it gets down to 1.04 or so. Don't want to have a few k sitting on the exchange sweating your man's flailing litigations
                                                                                                                          Skybet are some chancers, I've never paid much attention to cash out options before. I 1k bet on Biden at 4/9. He is now 1/20 there, and the cash-out option is for 1267

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X