This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Someone said its because the networks are a wee bit scared of angering trump. that they normally would, but nothing is normal.
    Seems more likely the ones who called AZ don’t want to put Biden over the top while AZ is still in the melting pot (Biden v.strong favorite but it’s super close at the moment). Since those networks are more trigger happy that takes them off the table to call it, when normally they’d go first.

The other networks have been slow to call any close race. But there is zero actual reason not to call Nevada now if the location and number of remaining votes there is true.
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Biden just 9.5k behind in Georgia. Definite win now.

Nevada gone to 1.03.....

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

My wife controls the finances in this gaff.

She told me I'd be needing the RNLI if I make any more bets.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          My wife controls the finances in this gaff.

She told me I'd be needing the RNLI if I make any more bets.
          She's clearly never seen you play poker.

Comment

I remember about 2am Tue night/Wed morn thinking Ohio was about to landslide Biden, making it game over and being really dissapointed because it was over too quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

She's clearly never seen you play poker.
              Ha! If she only knew.

Comment

WP RAOUL . the mugs have dosh for your Cheltenham competition. I'll play too but I was on way before you went on the big sell plus went back in during the carnage . I've never made money on the politics really. Feels goooood

Comment

hmmmm, Biden and Harris hopping into a motorcade; wouldn't be going anywhere for no reason....

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just imagine. The emotion of this moment - something you dreamed of all your life and were thwarted in your ambitions when a younger man. And now - at this moment in history - to achieve this goal.

And then - think of the awesome weight of the responsibility that goes with the office. The giants that sat in these shoes before you, the epic sweep of history. It's incredible.

More drink.

Comment

One for HH as he reminisces of the French butter, owner seems like a great character. !

This too shall pass.

Comment

€50 gladly shipped, to a great charity, gg RD..

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

It's clear what happened to the previous 2 Raoul Dukes anyway.

Comment

Comment

Jesus. Trump going to speak at 11.30

Probably announce a nuclear strike on California.

Comment

If this was a 'normal' president, his people would have talked to Biden's people and they would have choreographed speeches (concession and victory).

Fuck only knows what this one is going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                    ...At what stage will bookies pay out on biden... Will it be once projections have him at 270, when he gives a speech, or just when the exchange hits 1.01...
                                    I had a smaller bet with an online bookie. They text me yesterday to say they were paying out.
                                    My main bet is with the TAB, and it hasn't paid out yet,

Comment

Be nice to see Fauci back on the telly box without having daggers in the back of his neck.

I would forgive Trump almost everything if he says at 11.30.

FUCK YOU ALL IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE .

Comment

I think Trump is in Putin mode right now, drunk with power, thinking he can use the Putin playbook in the US. I hope to Baby Yoda he is in for a big shock.
                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                          I think Trump is in Putin mode right now, drunk with power, thinking he can use the Putin playbook in the US. I hope to Baby Yoda he is in for a big shock.
                                          I really hope he doesn't go full crazy. It would be incredibly destabilizing.

I'd love to get hotspur's take on his personality.

Comment

Prefect time for Fox to call Nevada for Biden.

Comment

I'd say if you dug up every punter since 1789 they'd say this was the sweatiest.

Comment

How would the bookies play it if Biden does win the election but Trump did manage to pull of some sort of coup.
                                                my money would be on them shafting the Biden backers knowing the type of scumbags they are

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                  How would the bookies play it if Biden does win the election but Trump did manage to pull of some sort of coup.
                                                  my money would be on them shafting the Biden backers knowing the type of scumbags they are
                                                  Depends who's cheaper to pay out maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

Depends who's cheaper to pay out maybe
                                                    Oh yeah so they’d go with Biden still

Comment

When a load of states/counties left the electronic machines to the side this time and went back to paper, that really speaks volumes of what was expected, as we are about to see no doubt.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                        There's nothing Trump can do other than cause chaos.

There's no legal route to winning for him if he doesn't reach 270.

Comment

Comment

come on trumpie, dance for us monkey boy
                                                            This could be a speech that will be talked about for years to come. No teleprompter in room. Yikes!

Comment

Comment

A humble concession speech full of conciliatory words I reckon. And we'll all look back and realize that nothing in his presidency became him like the leaving it.

Comment

I non-zero number of people is my new favourite phrase.

Are imaginary people counted in imaginary
                                                                  Last edited by Mellor; 06-11-20, 00:07.

Comment

hbrqo4ufahx51.jpg

Comment

OK, just standard list of Trump whinges (that totally undermine democracy) so far.

Now just get off the stage.

Comment

Comment

This is just sad

Comment

This is a resignation speech.
                                                                            he doesn't really do speeches (as they have a coherent structure), he does rambles

Comment

A solid Q&A session might get the mask to slip.

Comment

PA should release all the Philadelphia votes as he talks

Comment

nah, he has an effective schtick for that - just does a ramble without specifics no matter what the question is.

'lots of people are saying <insert something outrageous>'

Comment

Ramble ramble wah wah, can tbelieve i waited up an extra hour for this

Comment

What mask?

I know what the 1st question should be.

”Sir, by what means did you vote?”. Trump has always voted by mail.

Comment

looking on the bright side, at least he hasn't ordered his supporters explicitly to grab their guns and head for the count centres

Comment

Trump’s margin in Georgia is less than 4K now

Comment

During the war Dell boy.

Comment

Open by Easter !!
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

This is bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  looking on the bright side, at least he hasn't ordered his supporters explicitly to grab their guns and head for the count centres
                                                                                                  They are caressing the guns watching this .

Comment

...

Comment

- 'Mr. President would you like to concede graciously or prefer to be dragged from the office kicking and screaming?'
                                                                                                      - 'Kicking and screaming please'

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                        Trump’s margin in Georgia is less than 4K now
                                                                                                        hook it to my veins baby!!!!!

Comment

I remember Denny LOL'ing at me when I predicted that he would behave like this.

Blood will be spilled because of this spoiled child.
                                                                                                          ​​​​​
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Pretty sorry attempt to control the narrative.

Comment

Jesus, look at the face on Rick Santorum.

Poor guy just spent the last 48 hours manfully playing the token Republican on CNN and now he sees what he's been defending.

Comment

Rick is angry now

Comment

That was something that will be replayed and studied for decades to come.
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

lol, he's getting more angry than the CNN liberals

Trump has turned Santorum into a libtard!!!

Comment

Is Fox supporting the crazy?

Comment

Re-run the election again next week - Biden takes all 50 states.

Comment

Embrace all this. Enjoy it. This is the last desperate efforts of a spent man. A horrible twisted human. He's struggling. He's worrying. He's clawing. Enjoy it.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X