Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the stop counting you get less positive Democrats votes. At least Trump is consistent.

I need new runners , come on Joe .

Comment

Urgh the delimma, cash out for a 100 profit or hold for 400 profit.
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Bushy?
          Nah, think you have a doppelganger that I see most mornings walking the dog in Éamon Ceannt park in Sundrive. He's taken a shine to our mutt.

Bushy is a weekend walk activity, not a pre-work job.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            I'd say Michigan could turn into a Florida, but in the opposite direction - a few percent gap in favour of Biden. Theres only blue votes left and they've 10% of the poll to count.
            Wisconsin is effectively locked up now, 100k outstanding with a 20k gap, Trump probably cant win more than 60% of what's left so Biden holds.

What remains in Michigan looks largely mail in blue so cant see how Trump can make inroads there.

Pennsylvania now less than 600k gap with all the Philly votes coming in.

Unless something very weird happens in Nevada, I think it's done.

Getting close to that 1.2 mark now.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
              Sure at this stage even a win is a hollow victory here at IPB for Team Biden.

I hope the lemmings who followed can console themselves with returns but the leaders have been utterly humiliated in terms of analysis. All credibility is gone.
              Bit early of a victory lap. Like Trump.
              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Leo just retweeted the Bruton scone making video

He's an expert in winding people up.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

Bit early of a victory lap. Like Trump.
                  Yeah gonna be hard to know how the pollsters and analytics faired til final whistle.

Pity they can’t measure magnitude of sweat.
                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Its probably the nut fun result, if Trump thought he won, then doesn't , first because fake media wouldn't proclaim him winner of unfinished states he had a bit of a lead, to slowly watch biden catch up with primarily fake post in votes.. It may never end, until he is dragged out by his neck..
                    sigpic
                    Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Nah, think you have a doppelganger that I see most mornings walking the dog in Éamon Ceannt park in Sundrive. He's taken a shine to our mutt.

Bushy is a weekend walk activity, not a pre-work job.
                      I thought you meant some looper with a Trump flag
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Yeah, it appears that he’s not going without a fight anyway.

Comment

John Brennan was just on liveline. Good scoop
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                            Urgh the delimma, cash out for a 100 profit or hold for 400 profit.
                            Throw a score on Trump a 4x .

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                  Leo just retweeted the Bruton scone making video

He's an expert in winding people up.
                                  the what now?
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

the what now?
                                    Your boy.

Comment

Nebraska remove slavery as a punishment, though 32% wanted to keep it ok.

Comment

The Senate races could be insanely tight in MI, NC, GA if they follow the same patterns as the presidential contest.

Comment

Comment

Whatever the outcome, wtf Murica

Comment

Comment

The Senate races could be insanely tight in MI, NC, GA if they follow the same patterns as the presidential contest.
                                                Georgia interesting as it has a Senate seat and a Special seat. The latter looking like a lock for the Democrats while the former albeit closer but erring on Republican side.

*Ah my bad Special seat is a run off so Republicans should win that.
                                                Last edited by Guest; 04-11-20, 15:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                  you know what, if this is all he's going to do, then fire away Mr President

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

Georgia interesting as it has a Senate seat and a Special seat. The latter looking like a lock for the Democrats while the former albeit closer but erring on Republican side.

could potentially be a 50-50 Senate balance of power. This would make Kamala Harris the tiebreaker....

Comment

PA gap seems to be closing at a decent clip.

Comment

I was fucking miles ahead until they started counting the votes for the other fella

Comment

Fox have put AZ in the book for Biden. Interesting to say the least.

Comment

Comment

Fox have put AZ in the book for Biden. Interesting to say the least.
                                                              They called this super early last night.
                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

In homage to his hero could we change the thread title to #RaoulAlwaysDelivers
                                                                Jesus man. Wait until the fucking thing is called.

Comment

Stock markets responding well to the prospect of a clear Biden win.
                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

In homage to his hero could we change the thread title to #RaoulAlwaysDelivers
                                                                    Pump the breaks now Hitch.

I don’t even think Raoul will try justify the result in the face of his analysis. Maybe he will. But I hope he doesn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Pump the breaks now Hitch.

I don’t even think Raoul will try justify the result in the face of his analysis. Maybe he will. But I hope he doesn’t.
                                                                      Absolutely not!

I feel like I played my lifetime supply of Get Out Of Jail cards (if he holds).

Comment

Tomas o se shows exactly why championship should have been cancelled with attitudes like this

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2020/11...ons-says-o-se/

don’t see how Sligo not turning up for their annual ritual humiliation affects the comp anyway
                                                                        if they really wanted to have a championship this year should have just started at AI semi final stage - Kerry,Dublin, Mayo and Donegal and given all the no hopers the year off
                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 04-11-20, 15:55.

Comment

Could not be happier to be wrong. All over bar the agent chaos cards he might try and play. I've had this weird mumbo jumbo feel of a global consciousness for a while maybe something to do with digital intoxication and all that shite etc etc but reading that tweet it seems flacid and like he has internally gone thank fuck this is all over

Comment

Our fav, John King is back on CNN

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                              Our fav, John King is back on CNN
                                                                              The King will bring this thing home.

Side note: in my last job, I actually used to spend a lot of time in front of an even more massive touch screen doing demos of a data visualisation tool to clients. I thought I was pretty good at it but this guy is a fucking master.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

John: “Whether you’re a Biden supporter, a Trump supporter or one of the 3 independent supporters left in the country, we ask for patience while counting continues.”

#JOHN2024

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Wisconsin just finished in favour of Biden.

Comment

WI is called apparently and Biden pulling away in MI too.

Comment

For legitimacy, you would really want Biden to win one\some\all of PA, GA and NC.

They are sounding quietly confident about PA.

Comment

...

Comment

Any advance on Kalamazoo as the best place name on earth?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                    Wooloomooloo?

Comment

Biden's rep just speaking to someone on CNN saying they are counting Penn as being in the bag. Which is interesting given you can get 1.5 on that happening on the machine.
                                                                                                      1.33 now

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        Bastardstown is a nice spot

Comment

1.33 now
                                                                                                          1.17 moving fast

Comment

GA starting to update. Was a gap of 104k and now into 88k with 93% counted.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

1.17 moving fast
                                                                                                              I meant Pennsylvania but yes, all good.

Comment

I meant Pennsylvania but yes, all good.
                                                                                                                ah right!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                  Following Hitchs emotions in this thread is very much like watching the sickest breed of betting shop punter. When you were ironed out with no chance you were full of positivity and hope. Now when you're a bigger fav then you ever were you are taking each little wrinkle like the end of days.

"hit him, for fuck sake him him will yea", turns to random person next to him "he stopped riding him, never even hit him", all whilst the horse is gasping for air with a mile to go...

Then when streaking clear, "He's caught, oh no he's ok", camera angle changes to a less flattering view of the unassailable lead "fck he's done, rubbish jock"

Alls that's left now is a "go on you good thing, said he was a cert" to the entire shop as he is being walked back to his stable for a bucket of water.
                                                                                                                  A bit like watching Liverpool for me

Comment

Come on America.

hold!

Comment

Up about 50k in Michigan now with over 95% in

Comment

Be honest now degens.

Who’s cashed out? And who’s keeping the faith?

Wis getting a recount.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                          Be honest now degens.

Who’s cashed out? And who’s keeping the faith?

Wis getting a recount.
                                                                                                                          keeping the faith here

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X