This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the kind of shit the entire planet is sweating:

Green Bay's absentee ballot results are delayed because one of the vote-counting machines ran out of ink. An elections official had to return to City Hall to get more.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I leave ye alone for 8 hours!

and on to more important matters.. breakfast
      Rasher sandwich, cup of tea followed by a nice snooze

Comment

Seems like WI and MI counting hard. Everyone else gone home for a snooze.

Comment

I’m out at 2.02. No interest in a coin flip for what’s involved. Lesson learnt

Comment

Back neck and neck. This is as entertaining as watching an old Giants Causeway 1 miler....

There goes Trump off again.

Comment

Michigan getting ready to swong

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                Back neck and neck. This is as entertaining as watching an old Giants Causeway 1 miler....

There goes Trump off again.
                Joe takes a narrow lead with 6 furlongs remaining

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

Trump gone more fav
                  Biden back in front

Comment

whatever about us idiots sweating this, imagine being a politically committed American and watching this! The sweat of a lifetime.

Wouldn't be surprised if either\both candidate has a cardiac arrest.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

Joe takes a narrow lead with 6 furlongs remaining
                      I know my anaolgy was a 1 mile race but i get the feeling there is aobut 1m6f to go in it....

Comment

Anyone swing trading this market through the day won the fucking lotto. Both neck and neck again on the machine.

Comment

I know my anaolgy was a 1 mile race but i get the feeling there is aobut 1m6f to go in it....
                          And an Objection followed by a Stewards Enquiry

Comment

Biden back in front
                            Joe gone more fav now

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              whatever about us idiots sweating this, imagine being a politically committed American and watching this! The sweat of a lifetime.

Kamilla @ 999/1 on the machine?

Comment

Trump should go for a round of golf when he wakes up, that would be awesome.

Comment

David Andahl, 55, appears to have won his election for a North Dakota legislature seat despite dying from COVID-19 in October. (David Andahl/Facebook)

seriously, they are fucking hopeless
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

If Biden swings Wis, NC and Nev. he'll end up on 269 with Trump on 269.
                                    Carnage

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                        If Biden swings Wis, NC and Nev. he'll end up on 269 with Trump on 269.
                                        Carnage
                                        100/1
                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Kamilla @ 999/1 on the machine?
                                          Nevermind betfair ain't running a next president book it's a wins election book

Incase anyone looked and thought ...

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                            Sure at this stage even a win is a hollow victory here at IPB for Team Biden.

I hope the lemmings who followed can console themselves with returns but the leaders have been utterly humiliated in terms of analysis. All credibility is gone.
                                            It's all just a little bit of history repeating...

Scott Walker lol!

Comment

Saver bet on Pelosi
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Market converging back towards a flip now.

Trump's insane victory and statement that he was going to the Supreme court to stop counting, immediately contradicted by Pence, sent a shiver down the spine of anyone who believes in democracy.
                                                I thought it was just about his normal level of ga ga spouting random shite and was a fraction as incendiary as I was expecting.

Comment

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                        290 to Biden seems like the most likely outcome?
                                                        just finish WI please. Baby steps.

Comment

So Nevada is just mail-ins left to count. That's comforting.

Comment

Joe gone back to 4/7. Hold or cash out?
                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm just looking at Senate numbers and I know they're not perfectly correlated but the margins there aren't favourable for Biden.

If things are more partisan, we'll hardly see much split tickets.

Comment

Essentially it all boils down to:

So, Michigan

Comment

It's a good sweat for those invested.

Like the ole top set v SD FD ..big bet on flop called...pot sized bet left ...turn a blank ...reach for chips..dealer turns over a blank river before you bet...reshuffle..bet..call.......gulp

Comment

Sounds like Leo will walk away from this car crash with minor scrapes and bruises.

For all their bluster and with an army of shinnerbots in full on indignant mode Mary Lou failed to make a dent.

I hope this quality contribution from Catharine Connolly will be as bad as it gets for him.

Comment

Jesus I am sweating this way harder than I thought for you lads. (I haven't a penny invested)

There is a possibility that the below 2 outcomes come to fruition and it would be like scooping a pot in a mixed game.

1. All the lads get to make a lot of money, the good guys like Lazare, Lloyd and Hitch
                                                                          2. RDIII is still way off on his predictions of a landslide and can be needled unmercifully even though he gets the loots which I want.

Come on JOE!

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post

100/1
                                                                            Huh?

Biden is trading at 3/1 for North Carolina
                                                                            And is sizeable fav for the other 2

Edit: To clarify, I'm not suggesting it's the most likely outcome.
                                                                            Last edited by Mellor; 04-11-20, 11:23.

Comment

Saw that yesterday SP. He really got caught out ..full on spluttering and awkward body language

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                Jesus I am sweating this way harder than I thought for you lads. (I haven't a penny invested)

There is a possibility that the below 2 outcomes come to fruition and it would be like scooping a pot in a mixed game.

1. All the lads get to make a lot of money, the good guys like Lazare, Lloyd and Hitch
                                                                                2. RDIII is still way off on his predictions of a landslide and can be needled unmercifully even though he gets the loots which I want.

Come on JOE!
                                                                                Yeah feeling this way too. Rooting for everyone in here. Even Willie who has been torturous but clearly the most frightened of Trump.

Hope yous get home. Been great in here over the last 48 hours.

Comment

Nearly back to break even. It's been a phenomenonal sweat in fairness.

Comment

Days like this following nights like that make us appreciate even more the pleasure of working from home

Comment

Huh?

Biden is trading at 3/1 for North Carolina
                                                                                      And is sizeable fav for the other 2

Edit: To clarify, I'm not suggesting it's the most likely outcome.
                                                                                      It was more a reference to the 100/1 draw I nearly backed a few weeks ago.
                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

Yeah feeling this way too. Rooting for everyone in here. Even Willie who has been torturous but clearly the most frightened of Trump.

Hope yous get home. Been great in here over the last 48 hours.
                                                                                        Fuck you Tiger . I fear the effects Trump will have on the lives of my kids . Personally I'm only scared of my dodgy knee right now.

Scroll on if in pain. I've just woke . Joe still has this imo .

Comment

1.58 v 2.7 - Biden has it in the bag again

Comment

...

Comment

On cnn they just had to clarify for the audience that it is mail votes they are waiting on, not male.

Comment

PP have it

Biden 8/15
                                                                                                Trump 6/4
                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I've never watched US news before but CNN really talk to their audience like they're idiots.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                  On cnn they just had to clarify for the audience that it is mail votes they are waiting on, not male.
                                                                                                  So, you see it too

Comment

they've been doing it all night. i guess now a lot of people waking up tuning in are slightly confused

Comment

Yeah was watching that. Didn't have a CNN stream last night but watching there they're great on the board. The difference between watching US stations vs BBC was massive. BBC without the fine grained geographic county knowledge bluffing it and having interviews with random people on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post

It was more a reference to the 100/1 draw I nearly backed a few weeks ago.
                                                                                                        Ah, I thought you were saying 100/1 to happen at this point. I wonder what the price is now

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Yeah was watching that. Didn't have a CNN stream last night but watching there they're great on the board. The difference between watching US stations vs BBC was massive. BBC without the fine grained geographic county knowledge bluffing it and having interviews with random people on the street.
                                                                                                          Yeah I found the others unwatchable after going on cnn, the guy they had in last night for the first shift was much bwtter too!

Comment

Anyone hazard a guess what profit/loss the BBV is collectively sweating here?

Comment

Yeah I found the others unwatchable after going on cnn, the guy they had in last night for the first shift was much bwtter too!
                                                                                                              CNN makes a far better show of it.

I thought the BBC would be better but like you both say, the gap was huge.

Kinda raging I didn't watch some it on Fox

Comment

Anyone hazard a guess what profit/loss the BBV is collectively sweating here?
                                                                                                                ...Closer to 10k than 5k staked I'd predict...

Comment

The mail vote is a missive factor. Different from any other year because of Covid.

Trump knows the mail-in votes were already counted in pro Trump states, because the rules in those states allow early counting.

He now wants to stop the same votes being counted in pro Biden states, states that don't allow early counting of mail-in votes.

I don't think the public understand what is going on here but it is pure unscrupulous, democracy threatening, immoral skullduggery from Trump. Even Pence wouldn't endorse it.

Trump is a scumbag of the highest order. I often hear this word been used when describing inner city poor. I don't like the word. But this guy is a pure scumbag.
                                                                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Not saying how much but let's say it swings from a tree . .
                                                                                                                    I'd forgo the money to see the Trump humiliated . Which he has reopened the door to now after declaring victory.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

Come on JOE!
                                                                                                                      Haha, cheers Eoghan.

Although I only win money with a Trump win, from a once foolish bet with RDIII.

The bookies being closed stopped me horsing some cash on Joe.

Can't bet online.
                                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X