This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting nervous yet lads
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by paul8200 View Post
      ive settled on CNN i like that guy at the screen. where is better?
      Yeah, his analysis is brilliant, and the graphics are great.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

WH was 4/5 for a tiny bit there in the main market for Biden

Edit - Scratch that they are 5/6 right now!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post

Same. He must be on coke.
            It would certainly help listening to him.
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

3k votes in it out of 9m in Florida Bonkers

Comment

Some sweat all the same.

Fucking Cubans. I blame JFK.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Really want to see Biden ship Texas

Comment

Trump goes odds on for the first time on PP

Comment

Comment

I'm guessing all the big bettors are looking under the sofa for some change to throw on Biden at close to 1/1?

Comment

Watching Fox, for the lolz.

Although their guy at the touchscreen is a good talker at the basics.

Found CNN to be hyper on the percentages, then they look and see like 90 votes have been counted
                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Outright market has reacted as if Trump was an underdog in Fl

Florida would have been nice but not essential. Trump needs every one of these key states to go his way

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Arizona swinging its 11 votes slowly over to Trump, 4/6 now

Comment

Switched to RT for a station with some skin in the game
                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

He's off setting in the Pan Handle, performing well. That should be good news for Georgia /Texas if he's picking up conservatives.

Comment

Potential name change to Irish Poker Bankrupts on the cards?

Comment

The guy on CNN is really impressive whilst also extremely tilting which is impressive in its own right.

Comment

I doubt many doubling down. If they are they are on drugs.

It's a re run. Same shit different year.

What's that saying about the definition of insanity.

Would fucking love to be wrong.

Comment

Buying biden on a bargain . No drugs on board . Florida always a flip.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paul8200 View Post
                                                    ive settled on CNN i like that guy at the screen. where is better?
                                                    There’s nowhere better, best in the business
                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

Dems deserve to lose for being up against trump and picking Weekend at Bernie’s to oppose him.
                                                        Remember the same people that were encouraging you to lump the pension on Biden were all in on Beto just over a year ago

Comment

Nothing at the moment is that worrying. Why are lads losing their heads.
                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

There’s nowhere better, best in the business
                                                              I like the way this guy has just taken over the entire thing.

He's like the geeky UK elections guy who comes out of a cupboard every 4 years.

Comment

North Carolina votes coming in at warp speed

Comment

Penn odds shifting slightly in favour of Biden, he could do with winning there.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I like the way this guy has just taken over the entire thing.
                                                                          Whoever sold/developed their 'magic screen' for them deserves some praise. The poor lad on the BBC seems to be dealing with something 10 years older.

Comment

NYT now have Biden winning North Carolina by a tight margin but only 15% in Georgia

Comment

American tv companies calling seats after 1% of votes counted and making massive assumptions about areas based on old patterns will cause swings

Biden prices in electoral college market swung massively

Comment

Biden tightening solidly on BF 1.7

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Whoever sold/developed their 'magic screen' for them deserves some praise. The poor lad on the BBC seems to be dealing with something 10 years older.
                                                                                  Exact same setup in 2016.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                      Wait - Repubs are back to 4/6 to win Florida? wtf.
                                                                                      Are you mixing up the Senate with the pres election?

Comment

...

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                              yeah, I'm now thinking Biden is going to walk this. The bettors misread the initial votes.
                                                                                              Yeah I'm happy enough so far. Biden seems to be coming in way ahead of 2016 in large suburbs all over the place

Comment

...

Comment

1.30am 1.55 v 2.78 - looking good for Biden, off to bed.

Comment

Issue with Georgia

Comment

Seems to be the one the 538 guys are watching throughout the night, really cool maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                        1.30am 1.55 v 2.78 - looking good for Biden, off to bed.
                                                                                                        I got fooled that way by Brexit. I'm drinking my way through this thing.

Comment

Trump got to EVS on PP. Now out to 6/4 and shifting fast.

Biden Fav to win NC, Ohio and Pa.
                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Has Bartlett won yet?

Comment

i'll repeat - oh to be a trader (and sober !)- wonderful night for trading on BFair
                                                                                                              Last edited by paul8200; 04-11-20, 01:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                Nothing at the moment is that worrying. Why are lads losing their heads.
                                                                                                                538 had Florida 69 : 31
                                                                                                                Yes, yes Biden didn’t *need* it and Trump did; but nonetheless it’s a first upset. A first set of actual results in a swing state that confound polling

Most significantly for me, Trump has done this on a higher turnout in Florida compared to 2016.

So yeah, it’s mildly worrying. Biden has a range of outcomes and his landslides are now off the table imo .

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Ohio now 5/6 both candidates

Comment

Just want to say that everyone raving about west wing earlier is massively wrong
                                                                                                                    if you’re lucky enough not to have ducked away a minute of you’re life on it-don’t change

Comment

Biden dead in ohio

Comment

Was watching someone on ABC's coverage there giving insight into disappointing numbers of African Americans sending in last minute their mail in ballots in Penns. As in, they exprected more of them to but they haven't arrived. No idea how they know this, but it's a worrying trend. African Americans not coming out in numerous places it seems. <insert semi-serious racist joke>

Comment

It's saccharine.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X