This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nate:

Pinellas County in Florida, home to Tampa, looks promising for Biden so far. He leads by about 37,000 votes with 75 percent reported. That number so far includes very little Election Day vote, which will help Republicans. But Republicans led the Election Day vote by around 21,000. So if the vote matches party registration — which it may not! — Biden would win a county that Clinton lost by 1 point in 2016.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

You can still back Florida at odds against for Biden
        Fav just flip flopped twice in 5 mins

1/2 Republicans now

Comment

Comment

Florida turning...but Miami Dade not great
            Last edited by DeadParrot; 04-11-20, 00:23.
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Florida looks like a pure flip right now.
                  Biden edging 3-4% in most places. That'll count.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Will see can i vpn that bad boy
                    they have a livestream no?

I've the full spectrum running on my *ahem* set up.
                    Last edited by DeadParrot; 04-11-20, 00:30.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Duval County a big swing.75% in.
                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Florida looks like a pure flip right now.
                        We should play HU Poker

1/3 Trump in Florida

Comment

Trump 1/3 for Florida on the machine right now

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                              Midnight - 1.48 v 3.0
                              12.30 am

1.6 v 2.68

Comment

into 6/4...them racists...
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Republicans just went from 1/2 to even money to 1/4 on in a matter of 10 minutes in Florida. I would say Nate drove the money on the other side with those posts to push it back to evens. Seems an odd analysis from him when the Election day votes aren't part of the numbers and we know it was a massive Republican turnout today.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          One thing the early voting does confirm anyway - third party candidates are unlikely to have an impact this time.
                                          *meant to quote Hitch there

​​​​​​His margin in Miami Dade is way down on 2016 though which is a little worrying.

Florida is some roller coaster.
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Just heard that the two of my nephews who have a vote, went for Trump. In NY, so means nothing other than
                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

This is some entertainment in Florida
                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Dems 3/1 on florida isn't a bad price.

Comment

Thats good for Biden in Florida with the drop of a few percent for Trump in a few republican counties.

Comment

Comment

1/8 Florida. Done, lol

Comment

Comment

Thread's moving too fast for me obv

Comment

Comment

Florida analyst referenced by Nate

Comment

My gargle of choice tonight is strong coffee btw.

Contemplated beers but dropping kids to school at 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                  Florida analyst referenced by Nate

I read that as bad news for Joe.

Hillary had 63% in Miami Dade. Joe only has 54% with 84% in.
                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Trump has found new voters in Miami Dade versus 2016. That is the worst indicator thus far: higher turnout is assumed to favour Biden, but not if Trump is getting new voters that didn’t exist for him in 2016.
                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

The JRE live has started. Looks crap compared to the show in the Comedy Store from 4 years ago, or anything

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

4/1 now, still early votes to be counted

Comment

betfair 1.67 at the moment ffs

Comment

1.78 v 2.26 @ 12.45am

Comment

oh to be a trader

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

Oh yeah it is bad. He’s making up some numbers in other big districts but it’ll be close.

Recount?

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                        Trump has found new voters in Miami Dade versus 2016. That is the worst indicator thus far: higher turnout is assumed to favour Biden, but not if Trump is getting new voters that didn’t exist for him in 2016.
                                                                                        Is Mar a lago in Miami Dade?

Maybe the Doonbeg 'he's done a lot for the area' affect?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

4/1 now, still early votes to be counted
                                                                                          Florida? You can get 8/1 on BF.

Comment

...It will be evens if it keeps up!...

Comment

More importantly and worse news:

Comment

NC swinging its 15 EC votes towards Donnie slowly, 8/11 now

Comment

Youre planning to stay away and then sleep after?
                                                                                                  Not sure yet, possibly some sleep for a couple of hours, but couldn't risk drinking.

Comment

Think RD has choked on some cheese or something.

Comment

I'm burning money but I've put 50 @ 11/2 on biden taking Florida

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Florida? You can get 8/1 on BF.
                                                                                                          *picard face*

Comment

ughhhhh Mitch looks like holding

Comment

...

Comment

6/1 on Kanye beating the Libertarian for 3rd better bet in the popular vote

Comment

...

Comment

Bye money

Comment

ive settled on CNN i like that guy at the screen. where is better?

Comment

If Joe gets Ohio, but not Florida, it means it was some sort of Cuban flusterfck, but that the polls are still reliable.
                                                                                                                        Ohio all dem leaning early votes so far according to twitter

Comment

Originally posted by paul8200 View Post
                                                                                                                          ive settled on CNN i like that guy at the screen. where is better?
                                                                                                                          Same. He must be on coke.
                                                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X