This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

I've since clicked out of all analysis and betting sites.

Btw I well remember Tar buying €5k or so of Irish bank shares when they crashed and the falling knife bouncing up off his hands for a several hundred percent profit. What's in a name? A bet by any other name feels as good rubbing it on your titties.
    Not that well I didn't buy any, my father and brothers put something like 30k between them into boi @13 cent under the assumption the government would never let them fail, I think it went up a silly amount. I wouldn't dabble in such iniquitous behavour. I actively engage in telling people to not buy singular stocks and get ETFs.

/rubs that tax free V&V pension money on my titties.
    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 03-11-20, 22:56.

Comment

Repost for the night that's in it. Bitta History to guinness witness

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Going for an early evening nap did not work

have I been bumping into you in the park for the last few mornings?

Comment

The lead singer will surprise you.

The theme of the night for me.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Not that well I didn't buy any, my father and brothers put something like 30k between them into boi @13 cent under the assumption the government would never let them fail, I think it went up a silly amount. I wouldn't dabble in such iniquitous behavour. I actively engage in telling people to not buy singular stocks and get ETFs.

/rubs that tax free V&V pension money on my titties.
              #FAKENEWS

Btw I'm proud to say that I had to search my keyboard for the hashtag button.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Don't make me post a picture of you with a MAGA hat....

Comment

The presidential cheeseboard has landed.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

why can you still get Republicans at 8/15 to win Florida if that is right? As Trump is a million miles ahead (hopefully only in Florida) if thats true.
                    Calling it that Joeisdone.com might not be an impartial source

Comment

why can you still get Republicans at 8/15 to win Florida if that is right? As Trump is a million miles ahead (hopefully only in Florida) if thats true.
                      I don't know how accurate that is but when I first seen it posted it was 4/6 so there has been a big move in the market. Whether it has corrected sufficiently I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                        Anyone worried yet? I speak from experience on this. One of my biggest bets was Hillarly last time around. I never tell my folks about my bets, for obvious reasons but told my Dad the previous night and said this would be a good spot of I had more money I'd be happy to get the full life tank on. He said you are a retard. I've been in American plenty and they are more racist than we can ever imagine. Came into wake me the next morning with the news. One of the many times I have dusted a pretty healthy tank in one fail swoop.

I'd love to gave egg on my face but I think there is a horrible suprise in store one way or the other.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

have I been bumping into you in the park for the last few mornings?
                          Bushy?
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

5e3d7cbe963db-image.jpg

Comment

Comment

Any good streams? Mine is starting to keel over

Comment

Still about 60 bob available to hoover up if anyone wants to lay the next President being female

Comment

Stuck with RTÉ and sky news for the night (RTÉ player and YouTube)

hope RTÉ do a bit better than they did last night where on the eve of most important us election in years they brought on Brendan o Carroll and Eddie fucking o Sullivan ??? To give their thoughts on it

Comment

Did you ever play Moss on Oculus Opr and isn't it the most beautiful game in the world?
                                      Yeah, I loved it. It is nice to just sit and play something in VR for change where you don't have to be up and active. I remember when I played that for the first time I was sitting just wondering how the fuck people are still playing normal video games. Virtual, Virtual Reality is another game in a similar vein that I really enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

#FAKENEWS

Btw I'm proud to say that I had to search my keyboard for the hashtag button.
                                        It's technically known as an octothorp in case it ever comes up in a table quiz

Comment

Comment

Did you ever play Moss on Oculus Opr and isn't it the most beautiful game in the world?

I have that one. Haven't gone too far in it but it's very pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                              Stuck with RTÉ and sky news for the night (RTÉ player and YouTube)

hope RTÉ do a bit better than they did last night where on the eve of most important us election in years they brought on Brendan o Carroll and Eddie fucking o Sullivan ??? To give their thoughts on it
                                              RTE get their updates coming through from CBS if that is a pro/con for you.

Comment

Looks like turnout of up to 67%, highest in a century

Comment

Comment

i'm going with cnn at the moment but its shite because theres an ad every few minutes.
                                                    Will see can i vpn that bad boy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Will see can i vpn that bad boy
                                                        BBC player will be decent: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                          Looks like turnout of up to 67%, highest in a century
                                                          where did you get that from? (seeing as they are still voting!)

Comment

Went for a kip at 8pm. Up now for the all nighter. Some excitement.
                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Dem florida twitter seems pretty happy too

Comment

I think I just watched RTE guy talking us through the times of closing polls by region and read the 2016 Trump vote graphics per swing State as being the current poll percentages. I have now switched off RTE.

Comment

Comment

early votes

Comment

Elections are so good for your US geographical knowledge.

Stick me in a pub quiz tomorrow and ask me where any county is located.

Comment

One thing the early voting does confirm anyway - third party candidates are unlikely to have an impact this time.

Comment

Elections are so good for your US geographical knowledge.

Stick me in a pub quiz tomorrow and ask me where any county is located.
                                                                          Where is Hazard County ? No googling.

Comment

where did you get that from? (seeing as they are still voting!)

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Where is Hazard County ? No googling.
                                                                              It's where my American relations live. Quite rural. Idiosyncratic approach to law enforcement.

Comment

If Kentucky does go blue, I think we should have an IPB trip to the Kentucky Derby next year.

Comment

...

Comment

It's where my American relations live. Quite rural. Idiosyncratic approach to law enforcement.
                                                                                    Hence the question

Cousin Daisy's legs were actually insured for million dollar

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Nate:

It looks as though Republicans will wind up with around a net +2 percent on party registration in Florida. That’s not terrible for them, and they reversed a slight Democratic disadvantage based on early and absentee voting. But it’s also not great. Based on the partisan splits in recent polls of Florida, I estimated that — because Biden is doing better among independents in most polls of the state and gets somewhat more crossover voters — the breakeven point for a Trump win was about R +3.5 in Florida. That is, if Republicans led in turnout by 3.5 points or more, Trump would be the favorite to win; otherwise Biden would be. We’ll probably end up just to the Biden side of the line. With that said, there’s a lot of uncertainty. Some polls in Florida showed Biden with big leaders among independents in Florida, while in others he was running evenly with Trump.

Comment

Jorgensen 2020
                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

So for the unsophisticated. Who winning atm

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

gin (to quote the great BigCityBanker when asked for his insta-reaction to Our Conor winning at Cheltenham)

Comment

Midnight - 1.48 v 3.0

Comment

...

Comment

Good signs for Biden in Florida

Comment

No bet down.

Nice bottle pinot with beers going down nicely
                                                                                                            Terminator - still enjoy that film

Doubt I'll stay up past 2 mind

There should have been a market for the word diverse

Comment

...

Comment

That’s a very good sign for Biden, winning St Petersburg after Clinton lost it last time.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                                                                    Good signs for Biden in Florida
                                                                                                                    You can still back Florida at odds against for Biden

Comment

...

Comment

You can still back Flotida at odds aginst
                                                                                                                        I just went back in on a Biden landslide.

Comment

It looks like Biden is sorted in Florida - just extrapolating, that Trump is a few percent down everywhere and Biden is a few percent up. But we need to see that Latina vote to know for sure. But if Biden wins Florida its game over and yet the Betfair odds are unchanged.
                                                                                                                          Miami not going anywhere near as strong for Biden

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X