X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the oddest sketch ever but by the end I was in tears laughing

Comment

I think we know that people are still in denial of the core reason Trump was elected first time, its something that doesn't show up on polls, but it is showing up loud and clear in civil society and only the wilfuly blind can't see it.
      62% of white men and 47% of white women voted for him and no matter what way you dress it up the bottom line is pure and simple build a wall, keep them out hate the other common or garden racism.
      I hope they still have a chance to veer off that path now but if it is close he will cheat. I wouldn't like to be having a bet at any price.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Bit of supper .
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
            Bit of supper .
            GLOLM

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              So my States To Watch list are all must-wins for Trump:
              1. Iowa
              2. Ohio
              3. Florida
              4. Arizona

I don't see Trump winning any other states in the rust belt e.g. MN, MI, WI, PA as they're trending way too strongly Biden. He needs to get an other 10 EC votes from somewhere...but where? Nevada maybe but still not enough.
              Keeping WAY out of the election debate, but MN has a large farm population who kinda like the "cheques" they are getting from the Trump admin atm...very close state at the best of times, but with trade wars and boots(rushers) on the ground suffering, very hard to call.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

I for one am like totally shocked

Comment

Anyone know if 'Athletico Mince' is no more? Think it was more than a coincidence that episodes stopped when Andy Dawson went off on one on twitter. He still does his other podcasts, so maybe it was just coincidental with Mortimer recording more fishing shows.
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Bit of a coincidence, Seems to be their first new episode in 4 months up yesterday https://play.acast.com/s/athleticomi...ebrowsituation

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Keeping WAY out of the election debate, but MN has a large farm population who kinda like the "cheques" they are getting from the Trump admin atm...very close state at the best of times, but with trade wars and boots(rushers) on the ground suffering, very hard to call.
                      I'd have Minnesota as 'leaning strongly Biden', not really even a factor in most analysis. Fivethirtyeight have it as 89% Biden.

The demographics of MN tend to be very Scandanavian in origin and they historically break strongly for the Dems. Eh Ole Ras?
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Ah sure why would we they do that?
                        Comrade Collie, the sleeper agent.

When the Revolution comes, will you be directing the firing squads? If you could start with the kulak class of big farmers and give me and V time to escape, that would be great tyvm.

Comment

When the Revolution comes, will you be directing the firing squads? If you could start with the kulak class of big farmers and give me and V time to escape, that would be great tyvm.
                          I'm saying nothing about the Kulaks. Always gets me in trouble.

Comment

Kim Jong Un apologises for killing that South Korean lad the other day. Strange. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/n...outh-ngvx3hwg8

Comment

I'm saying nothing about the Kulaks. Always gets me in trouble.
                              Will you be going down the Pol Pot route an getting rid of anyone with glasses? I'd advise it.

Comment

Will you be going down the Pol Pot route an getting rid of anyone with glasses? I'd advise it.
                                If I was just going on personal dislikes, people who own, use or attend barbecues would be first against the wall.

Comment

Well known fake news extremist left wing anarchist pollster Fox News:

PA: Biden +7
                                  OH: Biden +5
                                  NV: Biden +11

those are all big numbers for Biden and point to a blowout if they hold up

Comment

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

I guess you're point here is that they are therefore very liberal. Have the scandies always been as liberal as they are now? Just wondering given the US scandie population will be from older stock. It's a bit strange that there is this longstanding oasis of genetic or cultural liberalism. Wonder why it came about.
                                        Well, go back to the original liberal icon to come out of Minnesota and you may have your answer...

Comment

Really interesting report on on RTE radio out and about with the Gardai in Bray stopping people and advising them them that they are not supposed to be travelling outside Dublin.
                                          Everyone is their own exception and its perfectly fair for them to flout the rules because ...
                                          I'm driving from Ballyfermot because I don't like the Phoenix Park in the dark
                                          I'm from Killiney
                                          I'm just going to have a coffee and won't stay long
                                          my pharmacist lives here
                                          I've no TV at home and I'm a 'pub person'
                                          The rules are stupid and don't apply to me
                                          I could drive across to Howth and that would be worse

There was only one couple who said OK we'll turn around and go home.

Comment

Comment

Hi guys,
                                              Its been a while. Just had a scan through the last few pages and I see many of the originals are still here.
                                              I was just looking for something in my bookmarks and saw the link to here and still remembered my password
                                              Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                                Hi guys,
                                                Its been a while. Just had a scan through the last few pages and I see many of the originals are still here.
                                                I was just looking for something in my bookmarks and saw the link to here and still remembered my password
                                                Hey Mac! Glad you found it. What have you been up to the last few years?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

running better with aces hopefully!

Comment

Macspower! Clubbed any felons lately?

How's the hat?

Comment

Hi guys,
                                                      Any fishing

Comment

Life's been good. Working hard and not a lot of poker.. did find 100 in pokerstars account..
                                                        Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Born this day in 1929.

Comment

Macspower! Clubbed any felons lately?

How's the hat?
                                                            Ha nothing wrong with your memory... Hat is RIP. It went into the river barrow a few years back. Unfortunately it was still on my head.. I loved that hat.
                                                            Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post

Any fishing
                                                              yep still terrorising every fish I can find.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                              This gallery has 1 photos.
                                                              Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

running better with aces hopefully!
                                                                Another memory man.. jeez they were the days
                                                                Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

yep still terrorising every fish I can find.
                                                                  Jesus that's a picture of a big fish for sure.

SPOILER
                                                                  and some kind of marine creature too

Comment

Another memory man.. jeez they were the days
                                                                    Are you still across the bog in Clongorey or away?

Comment

Goodbye afternoon

US Election calculator
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Are you still across the bog in Clongorey or away?
                                                                        No back in civilization
                                                                        Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                          You only need to move the core demographic he is playing the race card for by 1% to see Trump back

Nasty

Comment

You only need to move the core demographic he is playing the race card for by 1% to see Trump back
                                                                            so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.png

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                "If the Ace doesn't come on the river, I'm moving all in" - after checking dark

Comment

Does anyone have a budget/mid-range phone recomendation? Looking to spend under 400 and it needs a 3.5mm headphone jack.

Comment

Does anyone have a budget/mid-range phone recomendation? Looking to spend under 400 and it needs a 3.5mm headphone jack.
                                                                                    Originally posted by Opr
                                                                                    Anyone looking for a mid-range phone or even a second phone that they won't mind losing on nights out etc, the current offer for the Pixel 3A with Vodafone is incredible. The phone is still about €330 on Amazon/Google Website. If you buy it through Vodafone online and switch networks you get the phone for €179 and then Google are doing a promotion for March that you get an additional €50 off so the phone comes in at €129 total.

You can order a free sim card from one of the networks that do that and use it as the porting number so no need to switch from your current deal/network and the phone comes unlocked so is sim free out of the box. I have one and it is a really good phone, it has the same camera as the flagship model. It is an absolute steal at that price.
                                                                                    The offer is still live and it is a hell of a phone for the money and has a headphone jack. Boards thread about it.

The cashback offer is over but the phone is now 130 with Voda when you switch a sim.

Comment

Among Us is a great game btw if you have a group of people playing over Skype. Free for mobile and a few euros for the pc version and you can crossplay. It is seriously good fun

Comment

The offer is still live and it is a hell of a phone for the money and has a headphone jack. Boards thread about it.

The cashback offer is over but the phone is now 130 with Voda when you switch a sim.
                                                                                        Any issue with the charging point ? Been caught a few time just plugging it in and not charging overnight, have to wiggle the cable a bit. Original cable and cleaned the hole of fluff.

Also have found the android 11 update has slowed the camera big time. in that opening the app takes longer.

I may just have to delete some stuff from it, really is a very good camera.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

No issues with the charging port. I haven't noticed any slowdown since the update. Just checked the camera and it seems to open as before. I do still have a tonne of free space on mine.

Comment

Beastie Boys last ever show at Bonnaroo 2009 currently streaming online but for only a day or two so ch-ch-check it out quick.

Comment

SKY ARTS FOR THE WHOLE FECKIN EVENING .

Comment

...

Comment

I have it bookmarked as must get. Seems like an online game of ww or something like that?
                                                                                                  Never played WW but yeah but I believe it is something similar. Group of people all on a space station. The crewmates have to do tasks amid imposters in the group trying to kill everyone. Each time a body is found it gets reported and you get to discuss among the group who is is the killer and choose whether to kick someone or not. You can play it over text but having the meetings over a group voice call can just be so funny with people lying and trying to talk themselves out of ridiculous situations.

Comment

It's not often I'm proven right.
                                                                                                    Jedward are the voice of a nation
                                                                                                    Heroes is used too often in these times.

Front line workers, nurses, doctors, jedward.

Just goes together

Comment

Among Us is a great game btw if you have a group of people playing over Skype. Free for mobile and a few euros for the pc version and you can crossplay. It is seriously good fun
                                                                                                      Yeah, it's fun, but kinda clunky with the chat feature. Have watched a few streamers play it with voice chat and it looks so much better.. If we can get a few together for that I'd love to play

Comment

...
                                                                                                        With Greg Davies, Alex Horne, Kerry Godliman, James Acaster. Five comedians are set tasks challenging their creativity and wit. The tasks are supervised by Alex Horne but the Taskmaster, Greg Davies, always has the final word.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 25-09-20, 22:07.

Comment

For about the last 30 days, every day, myself and the wife have watched one episode each day of Taskmaster. I don't think I can remember a show that's been so innately unlifting and very fucking hilarious. It doesn't seem to have many ratings though, is it not too well known? I find it a wee bit sad that something that good is maybe not too well known.
                                                                                                          It's on Dave ( that's a TV channel) just about every day. Haven't looked at more than a few minutes of it myself.

Comment

Vote this joke out or die tryin

Comment

...

Comment

Yeah its a Dave show, I think. The season with Bob Mortimer is very good. Bob being classic Bob.

Comment

Vote this joke out or die tryin
                                                                                                                  Flavor Flav bringin' the truth. Bangin'

Comment

Really interesting report on on RTE radio out and about with the Gardai in Bray stopping people and advising them them that they are not supposed to be travelling outside Dublin.
                                                                                                                    Everyone is their own exception and its perfectly fair for them to flout the rules because ...
                                                                                                                    I'm driving from Ballyfermot because I don't like the Phoenix Park in the dark
                                                                                                                    I'm from Killiney
                                                                                                                    I'm just going to have a coffee and won't stay long
                                                                                                                    my pharmacist lives here
                                                                                                                    I've no TV at home and I'm a 'pub person'
                                                                                                                    The rules are stupid and don't apply to me
                                                                                                                    I could drive across to Howth and that would be worse

There was only one couple who said OK we'll turn around and go home.
                                                                                                                    Jesus Christ if it keeps Newbies mad flower shirts and Chadley out of South County for a few weeks....

Comment

Bob Mortimer is still on TV?

Everything is fucked, retirement age people that should be in a coffin/retired trying to be comedians, politicians,etc. (TV is fucked)

Edit: old Bob is probably nailing the demographic the more I think about it.

(Sorry CC)
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 26-09-20, 01:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post

Edit: old Bob is probably nailing the demographic the more I think about it.

(Sorry CC)
                                                                                                                        Ha, he is younger than some of my siblings. And his having a heart bypass around the same time makes him even more relevant.

Comment

For about the last 30 days, every day, myself and the wife have watched one episode each day of Taskmaster. I don't think I can remember a show that's been so innately unlifting and very fucking hilarious. It doesn't seem to have many ratings though, is it not too well known? It a wee bit sad that it is not widely proclaimed from the highest towers in the land as the epitomy of great light entertainment.
                                                                                                                          Brilliant show. I've been rewatching some of the older seasons which are just great. Worst season is the one with Baddiell and jo Brand. Absolutely miserable bores

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X