• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One 59 already in the Nothern Trust . Dustin a chance of another 1

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Oh yeah, and I'll also be making all of ye feckers either view a blog or follow some instagram shite at some point in the future just to try to convince some people to pay me money to promote their garbage.

Oh, and anyone wanna buy some lovely jewellery or need some stuff fixed? Can get ya a good price
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

No it was an operation. Said he went for a convalensce break afterwards to recuperate.
          Convalensce could be anything from actual real recovery to needing a nice lie down after a colonoscopy. The Irish Times just says he spent time over night at a health facility and then spent time in convalensce. And being a politician convalensce is likely a stretch as they didnt even use the word operation.

But back to your point that he didn't know the restrictions (lol) there's no way he didnt know the restrictions. He had been in Ireland since July. As said above he's simply a cunt, a lucky one.
          Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 22-08-20, 02:22.

Comment

Anyone going to the anti-lockdown protest today? Quite the line up. https://healthfreedomireland.com/hfi...rotest-22-aug/

Speakers on the day include:
            • Ben Gilroy, anti-eviction and civil rights activist who will be speaking about constitutional rights.
            • Architect and Planner Michael Leahy, Human Rights and mental health advocate Freedom of Thought and diversity of opinion in modern Irish society and the impact of serious mental health issues such as suicide.
            • Ken Duffy Motivational and Education speaker and mental health advocate, speaking on Human rights and homelessness in Ireland.
            • Maeve Murran Health Freedom Ireland co-chair speaking about the proportionality of restrictions.
            • Una Mc Gurk Barrister & Senior Counsel speaking about the impact of mandating masks without conclusive evidence.
            • Prof. Dolores Cahill on the topic of natural immunity, vaccine development and testing accuracy.
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Retweeted it like a gimp, only one of them though. Too embarrassing to retweet both.
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

retweeted them both, I have little dignity or shame
                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                      retweeted them both, I have little dignity or shame
                      Me too I'm as random as the next man. Haven't even read it . Just tell me it's not a paedo ring .

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                        Not sure if ppl have used it before but I found kwmwine.com to be very keenly priced.
                        Might make an expedition up there if the GBP-EUR price difference makes it a runner. We are now literally into the last of (last year's) the summer wine.

nintchdbpict000001454592.jpg
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

@the wine snobs, the €5 Malbec in your local Aldi is still the best value out there. Go on, give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                            Not sure if ppl have used it before but I found kwmwine.com to be very keenly priced.
                            Presume those Euro prices are inclusive of VAT & Duty as it coming from the North?

If so, there is about 6 to 10 wines that I spotted at a very quick glance that are very keenly priced alright.

I do always have a inner conflict though of loving the idea of getting a good deal but also wanting to support local guys.

Comment

Comment

Presedential
                                The President

Comment

Christ, put a good strong offer on a house yesterday @11am thinking we'd get it.

Check online today and since we've offered 4 new offers lodged and the price has moved €33k.

FML

Comment

Sainsburys had 25% off for 6+ recently and filled the garage with Barefoot Malbec @ £4.80 odd a bottle.
                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

The President
                                      That's pretty well debunked at this stage.

Reporter in question, Serge Kovaleski

Serge Kovaleski - The NY Times reporter will not grant interviews because he knows they would help President Trump against false charges that Serge's conditi...

Trump talking about a general in the same speech

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

It's his impression of a bumbling idiot. He did all the time about other people. It's not his impression of the reporter.
                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 22-08-20, 16:21.

Comment

Comment

Biden, in that clip which seems unscripted, just seems like a decent dude.
                                          I thought it looked extremely creepy, how touchy feely he is with a child.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

I thought it looked extremely creepy, how touchy feely he is with a child.
                                            Would it be better if it was a blood relation he was creeping on?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

Would it be better if it was a blood relation he was creeping on?
                                              Thought it was a bit much even if it was his own son.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Serge Kovaleski - The NY Times reporter will not grant interviews because he knows they would help President Trump against false charges that Serge's conditi...

It's his impression of a bumbling idiot. He did all the time about other people. It's not his impression of the reporter.
                                                You really need that to be true don't you because the alternative is an appalling vista. Doesn't wash IMO, its a pathetic attempt to defend the indefensible... but it was a distraction from his lie about seeing Muslims celebrating 9/11 and his boasting that his tower (you know the one thats owned by Putin's banks) was now the tallest in town

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Thought it was a bit much even if it was his own son.
                                                  Joe's touchy feelyness is isn't even his weakest point

Comment

Comment

If ye think Joe was creepy there you have a problem yourself. The kid had a bad stutter and I'd like to think I'd do the same to ease his fears especially seen as Biden suffered similarly. #metoo lol

Comment

Why still defend him in any way . He is dangerous. I bet in school during the Sound of Music plays you played that blond fecker betraying that lovely Von Trappe young wan you were dating. . I'm right ain't I ?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                              Christ, put a good strong offer on a house yesterday @11am thinking we'd get it.

Check online today and since we've offered 4 new offers lodged and the price has moved €33k.

FML
                                                              Buying market seems to be staying strong, while the rentals are taking a bit of hit (Dublin had been crazy, tons of very average apartments CC were going for 2k+)

zKKHO7Z.jpg oMfVsfH.jpg

Comment

Comment

You really need that to be true don't you because the alternative is an appalling vista. Doesn't wash IMO, its a pathetic attempt to defend the indefensible... but it was a distraction from his lie about seeing Muslims celebrating 9/11 and his boasting that his tower (you know the one thats owned by Putin's banks) was now the tallest in town
                                                                  So the Trump fellow travellers are clinging desperately to the notion that that was not a personal attack at one individual but that he was mimicking spasticity as a comic reference to indicate stupidity

Think about that for a minute and come back to me on how you think that makes it any more excusable? And when your at it you once said here that you believed that he wasn't at all racist, I think the phrase was the least racist ever, do you still believe that?

Comment

Buying market seems to be staying strong, while the rentals are taking a bit of hit (Dublin had been crazy, tons of very average apartments CC were going for 2k+)

zKKHO7Z.jpg oMfVsfH.jpg
                                                                    Looks like PSV is safe out in the wilds for another while, though I'd be inclined to wait a year or two if I was in the market now.
                                                                    Was talking to an estate agent the other day and he said he's never been busier showing and fielding tentative offers and feelers from mortgage approved buyers but everyone is delaying on signing on the dotted line.

Comment

Now considering any spot <60 mins from airport where broadband isn't a fancy word.

​​​​​​

Comment

My new lo-fi, electronic black metal project has just been unleashed on the world.

Only for those of a relatively stout musical constitution I'd suggest (though there's very little in the way of actual metal involved if that's a concern).

Stoat of Mendes - Egyptian Ruin (4-track digital ep)

Four free downloads to kick things off with very limited run, hand-fashioned cassettes, 7" singles, t-shirts, badges, stickers and the like in the pipeline and hopefully, one day, a live show!

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Had a longer post but deleted it as sounded like a whinging cunt.

Distilled to this

Fuck party poker.

Comment

...

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

No he was without a doubt mocking the reporter. Didnt think this was open to interpretation.
                                                                                      His arm movements had a very small measure of restraint that would allow some form of deniability later yet his intent was clear.

He will be dead soon.

Comment

Setting up the junior account for the eldest kid on Revolut. Gives them their own bank card and a nice app to manage their money. An option on setting up the account is 'to pay an automatic amount of pocket money every week'. She's turning 9 in a week or so and has never had pocket money before. Is a tenner a week Stooge McLumpOfCoal or Mr Money Bags? I've genuinely no idea. Just want it to be almost precisely the norm of what everyone else would be getting at that age, no more no less.
                                                                                        Dunno about inflation think was on this rate over 30 years ago. Bonus for doing some odd jobs around the house. 10 punts was at the time a100 Games of pool 100 arcade games 200 chomps 1000 penny sweets

Comment

Setting up the junior account for the eldest kid on Revolut. Gives them their own bank card and a nice app to manage their money. An option on setting up the account is 'to pay an automatic amount of pocket money every week'. She's turning 9 in a week or so and has never had pocket money before. Is a tenner a week Stooge McLumpOfCoal or Mr Money Bags? I've genuinely no idea. Just want it to be almost precisely the norm of what everyone else would be getting at that age, no more no less.
                                                                                          Sounds a bit tight but €6 seems to be the going rate, increasing to near €11 for 12 year olds. https://www.independent.ie/business/...-38941327.html

Comment

Think I was on £2 a week (twenty odd years ago!)

Could do you some initiative whereby if there's anything left in the account at the start of the week she gets a bonus euro or something?
                                                                                            Encourage saving.
                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Friend of mine made their first song at home and put it on Spotify, clearly more productive during the pandemic than me

https://open.spotify.com/track/3g7QM...QHimrgy1qySvsA

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                                  My new lo-fi, electronic black metal project has just been unleashed on the world.

Only for those of a relatively stout musical constitution I'd suggest (though there's very little in the way of actual metal involved if that's a concern).

Stoat of Mendes - Egyptian Ruin (4-track digital ep)

Four free downloads to kick things off with very limited run, hand-fashioned cassettes, 7" singles, t-shirts, badges, stickers and the like in the pipeline and hopefully, one day, a live show!
                                                                                                  Very cool Benny, love the vibe & aesthetic.

Comment

Yeah I remember £2 a week. Gander at poshboy sickpuppy with his tenner a week, and in old money at that.
                                                                                                    I always remember being more concerned about the annual increase being way above the rate of inflation, than the actual amount involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

Very cool Benny, love the vibe & aesthetic.
                                                                                                      Thanking you. It's largely improvised, recorded onto a 20-year-old 100mb Zip drive on a Roland Sp-808 workstation using source material I recorded over the years which are now mangled to within an inch of their lives with real-time studio trickery.

Not sure how long the gear will last (well, specifically the Zip drive itself and also the 10 year old MacBook which barely boots up these days) so will try and dump as much out into the world over the coming few months as I can before it goes kaput as I won't be able to fix it if/when it does.

Have always loved the underground tape trading/black metal/experimental noise scene (for its vibe and aesthetic more often than the actual music TBF) and also obsolete technologies (shortwave radio, magnetic tape etc..) so convinced myself I might be able to do something in that vein when I rescued the gear from the attic at the start of lockdown.

Just inherited a shortwave radio actually from a deceased relative so hope to incorporate that in some upcoming tracks.

I plan to do some tapes in runs of 5 and 20 and possibly some one-offs too.
                                                                                                      Last edited by BennyHiFi; 23-08-20, 13:42.

Comment

Thanks for the idea Hitch I set one up for my 9 year old daughter this morning.
                                                                                                        Going to set up a Credit Union account for her as well as she is making her Communion on Saturday week and she already has a few quid lying around the house.
                                                                                                        We also have some sort of account in the Post Office for her that the children's allowance goes into every month. Just done a quick sum there and there's over 15k in it- shit!

Comment

Ursula would hardly allow us parachute Leo or anyone else into the job if the liveline outrage gets big Phil's head on a plate

Would take biting off your nose to spite your face to a whole new level. He'll be grand if he can brazen it out until next weeks scheduled back to school whinging followed by the spitting bile at the Minister for Education because little Johnny didn't get the Leaving cert points for medicine and shure no better man for brazening it out than Phil. Also the Shinners can't say a word because of Mary Lou doing far worse a few week ago.

Comment

Loads of sea potatoes washed up on the beach after the storm. Bizarre looking yokes.

seaurchin.jpg

Comment

Ursula would hardly allow us parachute Leo or anyone else into the job if the liveline outrage gets big Phil's head on a plate

Would take biting off your nose to spite your face to a whole new level. He'll be grand if he can brazen it out until next weeks scheduled back to school whinging followed by the spitting bile at the Minister for Education because little Johnny didn't get the Leaving cert points for medicine and shure no better man for brazening it out than Phil. Also the Shinners can't say a word because of Mary Lou doing far worse a few week ago.
                                                                                                              Will be all forgotten about in a week or two - well at least it would have been if they hadn’t recalled the dail.

big problem is not making everyone resign or everyone can stay. Again pretty weak leadership not to make a proper decision and stick with it. Middle ground trying to appease everyone which includes a large cohort of people who won’t like what you do not matter what.

Comment

I know you’re trolling but this is pathetic and if there’s even the slightest chance you believe it then Strewel is right, time for a long hard look in the mirror.
                                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                  Friend of mine made their first song at home and put it on Spotify, clearly more productive during the pandemic than me

https://open.spotify.com/track/3g7QM...QHimrgy1qySvsA
                                                                                                                  This is very good in fairness.

Comment

Great hike up Lugnaquilla this morning. Was great ascending into the clouds
                                                                                                                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                                                                                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

The new series of 'Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing' is starting on BBC2 at 8 this evening. The first series is also repeating on Dave at 7 on Sundays.

Comment

Lukashenko looking like he's expecting trouble

Comment

He should be gone. And so should Seamus Woulfe.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X