This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
    The eye brow raisers are the people who put beans and mash on the same plate.

The full on kiddy fiddlers are the ones that gleefully mash em together.
    Eh, that childs genitals were just resting in my hand, your honour

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
    I generally like things to be in proportion on a plate. If I have rasher, sausages, eggs, puddings on a plate, I'll usually end up with one bite of each left towards the end. Not always as It's not a 'thing', but usually it works out that way.
    This, only I'd normally have 2 or 3 bits of everything for the last 2 or 3 bites so everything it eaten together. I don't think it's OCD as far to many people put things down to OCD when it's really not, I'm probably just a bit odd.

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
    My doctor told me I had high cholesterol, so I went to a nutritionist and did a lot of reading about diet. I cut out trans fat completely and cut down on as much saturated fat as I could. A couple of months later I got tested and it was normal, but also I could really feel the difference, I had a lot more energy, I felt a lot better.

I don't eat that healthily, I just cut out the really terrible stuff.
    That's fair enough, but I'm very much an everything in proportion type person. I don't think any one food grouping/item should be completely removed from anybodys diet.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

They were both born 70.
    Fair comment on Dom, but Denny is actually young(ish)

Comment

Chancer update: Joe Rogan's regular guest doctor sings the praises of Dr Didier Raoult, so he's still 50/50 to be a complete fraud.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I've been a Hereford supporter since I was seven.

Went through a period pre interNet where I had to buy the Sunday Times to get the results as no other places covered the Conference.

My uncle was in the army and their regimental head quarters was just outside the town so he'd play for them part time when while stationed in barracks between active deployments.

We're back down there again but five consecutive promotions followed by a top four finish means we're only six years away from Champions League glory.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
          Were you not tempted to stop supporting him a decade ago too though?
          I knew there would be a comment like this!

Arsenal at the worst under Wenger were still pretty good, they tried to play good football and always had some success. It was like being a fan of Radiohead in the later years, ok it's not as good as it once was, but it's a pleasant way to spend a couple of years. Watching them last year was the equivalent to buying the latest Noel Gallagher opus.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
            That's fair enough, but I'm very much an everything in proportion type person. I don't think any one food grouping/item should be completely removed from anybodys diet.
            I don't really see the sense in this, it's not like we are talking about cutting out a food group. There are plenty of foods its better to cut out completely. What you eat affects every aspect of your life, your mood, your relationships, how you do at work, and many foods will be entirely negative. There are foods you can buy now which the EU have already banned for sale in the future, because of how bad they are for you.

It's like smoking, once you give up the idea of going back disgusts you. (This may not always be the case!)
            Last edited by Hectorjelly; 03-04-20, 15:13.

Comment

I don't really see the sense in this, it's not like we are talking about cutting out a food group. There are plenty of foods its better to cut out completely. What you eat affects every aspect of your life, your mood, your relationships, how you do at work, and many foods will be entirely negative. There are foods you can buy now which the EU have already banned for sale in the future, because of how bad they are for you.

It's like smoking, once you give up the idea of going back disgusts you. (This may not always be the case!)
              Which other trans fat rich foods apart from crisps did you give up?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                Chancer update: Joe Rogan's regular guest doctor sings the praises of Dr Didier Raoult, so he's still 50/50 to be a complete fraud.
                Rhonda Patrick?
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                  You’re thinking of the other Bill Withers who wasn’t Bill Withers
                  I remember being surprised he was black for some reason great tunes

I must have dreamt he died . Was convinced he withered a long time ago.. was it the crooner virus ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                    I like crisps as much as the next man but they don't belong on a sandwich.

There I said it.

I'm not the freak here.
                    You can jog on after that statement

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                      You can jog on after that statement
                      He doesn't need any more encouragement, already putting us all at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                        Rhonda Patrick?
                        This fella:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'm sure when Arsenal are back to winning titles regularly HJ will start supporting them again. Who's your flavour of the month now?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                            I'm sure when Arsenal are back to winning titles regularly HJ will start supporting them again. Who's your flavour of the month now?
                            I'm already back. Arsenal have the most exciting managerial talent in the league, with by far the greatest hair.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                              Which other trans fat rich foods apart from crisps did you give up?
                              Most fast food. Talking about it now I've definitely let it slip a bit.

Comment

Only player to score a goal at different World Cups for different countries?

(Hint - played in the Premier League awsell)

Comment

Seeing few more people out and about today. This hit it home for me

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                    I've been a Hereford supporter since I was seven.

Went through a period pre interNet where I had to buy the Sunday Times to get the results as no other places covered the Conference.

My uncle was in the army and their regimental head quarters was just outside the town so he'd play for them part time when while stationed in barracks between active deployments.

We're back down there again but five consecutive promotions followed by a top four finish means we're only six years away from Champions League glory.
                                    What colour is the boathouse at Hereford?

SPOILER
                                    What film is that out of?

Comment

SPOILER

Tell me about an ambush? I ambushed you with a cup of coffee!

Comment

So Lazare and HectorJelly are legit freaks

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Not sure if he scored at all of them, but played for 3 different countries in 3 different world cups. Didnt play in the PL though afair so more thought required.

SPOILER
                                          Dejan Stankovic

Comment

Maybe Savo Milošević? Yugo and Serbia
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Or Klinsmann, probably more probable.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

I'm already back. Arsenal have the most exciting managerial talent in the league, with by far the greatest hair.

He stopped liverpool winning the league. Legend already.

Comment

I just got reminded of a great scene. I'm in the jackpot playing poker late one night. I'm unlucky enough to have Tadhg (The metal man) the taxi driver beside me. He is wearing clothes that don't fit him, and look like they have never been washed. I think it was a black leather jacket and ragged red jumper. He is eating a crisp sandwich, and at least 50% of the contents of the sandwich, particularly the crisps, are falling all over himself, on this throat, his bloated belly and his trousers. He really was quite an incredible sight (and bear in mind that he hadn't been drinking, this is just his normal sober appearance).

A young girl, dressed up and clearly from one of the nightclubs made the mistake of walking up the stairs and asking if this was where the poker was. Tadhg swivelled in his chair and goes: "You're in the right place here babe!". She obviously immediately left, and I would imagine never contemplated playing poker again.

So the next time you're stuffing your face with a horrible crisp sandwich think to yourself, you're one step above the metalman.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                    Or Klinsmann, probably more probable.
                                                    They dont seem to count (West) Germany as differnt countries for whatever reason.

Comment

This is a great list to work from home to. Some sweet Chunes

Comment

Senior World Cups I assume?
                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

They dont seem to count (West) Germany as differnt countries for whatever reason.
                                                          It’s more along the the lines of A) Croatia/Yugoslavia type thing or B) France/Ivory Coast type thing obv

Would’ve said Davor Suker but saw he never scored in a World Cup for Yugoslavia

Comment

So anyone that follows the one team all their lives is mentally deficient but picking a team based on their hair is legit. Oh right

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                              Fair comment on Dom, but Denny is actually young(ish)
                                                              Oh I've met Denny, and have been very careful to not slight his choice of wine glasses

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                Prosenski or some variation of that - played for Portsmouth, I remember them banging on about it at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                  Oh I've met Denny, and have been very careful to not slight his choice of wine glasses
                                                                  top reference!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                    What colour is the boathouse at Hereford?

SPOILER
                                                                    What film is that out of?
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    Ronin.

Might watch it tonight again actually

Comment

top reference!

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                        Seeing few more people out and about today. This hit it home for me

Saw an extremely grim video from new York (apparently) with stacks upon stacks of full body bags
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

IPB Home games in 30 mins. Get involved!

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                            Ronin.

Might watch it tonight again actually
                                                                            SPOILER

Do it now

Comment

Yep, just checked Netflix. Have the steak on and wine open. Evening sorted

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                Prosenski or some variation of that - played for Portsmouth, I remember them banging on about it at the time.
                                                                                Correct.

Here's one I got today and got it after a fair while of thought. Doubt its even googleable...

I have never won th PL but 3 of my former teams have.

I have been in a PFA team of the year.

My current team paid 30m for me.

I have played under Steve McClaren and Nigel Pearson.

Notable teammates include - Sterling, Kane, Drinkwater, Welbeck, Trippier, Delph and Zouma.

Comment

Yep, just checked Netflix. Have the steak on and wine open. Evening sorted
                                                                                  Wasnt telling you what t do btw, that was just another line in the film!.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                    Wasnt telling you what t do btw, that was just another line in the film!.
                                                                                    SPOILER

That is what l understood.

Comment

This thread is better - far better - than the telly! That is a compliment (not sarcasm). I wish I had that quick wit. Keep 'er lit!

Comment

The HSE are obviously AliExpress novices...

Comment

Just did zoom chat with a couple of mates with a couple of Galway hookers.

Was good craic, but pub would be better.

Galway hooker is a very nice drink, better than that little fawn shite!
                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Of course there are plenty of foods its better to cut out completely but life is also for living and small indulgences should be entertained - You could only eat healthy foods and be knocked down by a bus in your prime.

In addition, how many foods nowadays are deemed good for you that used to be bad for you and vice versa?

This started around eating crisps. Eating a bag of crisps, be it in a sandwich or not, once a blue moon isn't going to kill you. Eat food in moderation, excercise, have good mental health, have good engaging friendships, love and be loved, to me that's the secret to a happy life.

If I was to never eat anything that's meant to be bad for me - Jesus, that's a horrible existence, we all know the bad stuff tastes great!

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                              GFYL

Comment

Who are we having a go at today folks?

Comment

If we are talking about unpopular opinions, I believe that supporting the same football club for your entire life (unless it's your local team) is a sign of mental deficiency. Changing the football club you support is a sign of a prudent and nimble mind.
                                                                                                  Will you ever fcuk off))) Champions of the World forever

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                    Who are we having a go at today folks?
                                                                                                    Me please.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDad View Post
                                                                                                      Me please.
                                                                                                      You're a fuckbag knobjockey

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                        Just did zoom chat with a couple of mates with a couple of Galway hookers.

Was good craic, but pub would be better.

Galway hooker is a very nice drink, better than that little fawn shite!
                                                                                                        Expensive was it?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                          You're a fuckbag knobjockey
                                                                                                          At least I'm not from Bray though. Still winning there.

Comment

At least I'm not from Bray though. Still winning there.
                                                                                                            Bray vs Dun Laoighaire.

Biggest dump?
                                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working my way through bbv recommendations!

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                Bray vs Dun Laoighaire.

Biggest dump?
                                                                                                                Dun Laoghaire these days. Bray Seafront has had a few quid put into it.

Comment

Dun Laoghaire these days. Bray Seafront has had a few quid put into it.
                                                                                                                  yeah, Dun Laoghaire has that post-apocalypse feel to it alright once you get off the waterfront. Loads of skanger kids hanging about.
                                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                    Working my way through bbv recommendations!

SPOILER

Its not a Friday wine
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

50 today. Surreal day. Will always remember it anyway.

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupWho Knows Where The Time Goes? · Fairport ConventionUnhalfbrickingâ„— 1969 Island Records, a division of Universal ...
                                                                                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Money Heist Season 4 now on Netflix. Weekend viewing sorted!

Comment

Like seriously, if the military took out JFK, surely the pragmatism within their culture must be thinking of a coup?

They're going to hit 1m deaths (x2 WWII).

Military need to take the steering wheel from this clown

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X