This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

I mean I can't help you, if you haven't yet learned that the Palestinians want their land back. Which according to international law is their land. How is this confusing to you.

That seems a separate matter to Israelis killing kids - actual kids, not comic book or fictional novel kids.

58 kids.

Question . What do Hamas wish to achieve by firing rockets?
    getting their land back is not a good answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Question . What do Hamas wish to achieve by firing rockets?
      getting their land back is not a good answer.
      Question: What do the Israelis wish to achieve by bombing international schools and killing 58 kids in a few days?
      Being angry at rockets being fired that they are easily able to stop is not a good answer.

Maybe answer that question first and we can move on to secondary diversionary nonsense.
      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Trinity Labour Soc may not have the same international status as whole actual countries wondering what the Palestinians can do to stop their kids being killed.
        That's my original question though. Why is it only this protest that brings them out. I don't think they were supporting the end of other bad state actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          It takes an empathy bypass, the likes of which is typically achieved by reading Ayn Rand as a teenager, to fail to recognize that the power imbalance and geopolitical game is so overwhelmingly rigged against the Palestinian people.
          There Are bad guys on both sides but this cycle is being completely controlled by Bibi's cynicism
          I'll agree with you there, the sooner Netanyahu is out of power (and in a jail cell) the better for Israel and the region generally.

And yes, to the first point, Israel now has an overwhelming technological, military and economic advantage - which they feel emboldened to utilise as long as the US veto at the Security Council is in place. I thought Obama came close at times to repudiating Netanyahu, he was certainly sickened by him..

But on the Palestinian side, they have been badly served for decades by their leadership (Arafat was a corrupt thug who paved the way for the jihadist takeover of Gaza, and probably soon the West Bank too. The Camp David talks were Palestine's best hope and he sabotaged them.) - but even worse served by their supposed 'allies' in the Arab world. Look who they have ended up with as their primary ally and key sponsor of Hamas\PIJ rocketeering.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

That's my original question though. Why is it only this protest that brings them out. I don't think they were supporting the end of other bad state actors.
            I don't think anyone has answered your question (which sparked this entire debate).

I mean if we want to be outraged at the death of Arab civilians, we need only look as far as Syria where an estimated 207,000 civilians have been killed since the start of the conflict, 25,000 of them children.
            For some reason that doesn't spark the same reaction. You even have eminent figures on the Irish left who deny the brutality of Assad's regime and their violence against their own people.

Or, to take another example, civilian deaths in Yemen where an estimated 12,000 have been killed, including 3,000 children.

Why is that? I don't know. But your question is a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Simply affinity with their situation and Ireland's? Even 100 years ago the IRA were writing about Palestine's similarity to Ireland, Churchill sent the Black and Tans to Palestine etc. It's something that has been around that I've heard about since I've been alive as a cause, so it tends to stick.

Comment

I think Solks actually came up with the most balanced commentary on the whole thing.

Comment

Jaffa juice is probably the easiest thing not to touch if you want to send a small message. Produced on occupied territories.
                  I Googled "easy peeler" yesterday or the day before due to its mention here as a lunch item. Took me to Tesco site on clementines where I saw the message Not Suitable for Vegans. Apparently some fruits are waxed by being sprayed with a substance made from crab shells or bugs. So it's not even vegetarian.

Comment

Seems the GP is planning to vaccinate Cohort 7 'sometime in June', which seems worse than useless.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

I Googled "easy peeler" yesterday or the day before due to its mention here as a lunch item. Took me to Tesco site on clementines where I saw the message Not Suitable for Vegans. Apparently some fruits are waxed by being sprayed with a substance made from crab shells or bugs. So it's not even vegetarian.
                      A lot of unnaturally shiny things, sweets etc have a shellac coating.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Simply affinity with their situation and Ireland's? Even 100 years ago the IRA were writing about Palestine's similarity to Ireland, Churchill sent the Black and Tans to Palestine etc.
                        The first President of Israel was an Irishman.

Comment

On to the potentially even more explosive topic - given the bookies are now open and those of us pretending to be sane for the purposes of a mortgage can now bet - who are we thinking is in with a decent shot for the eurovision this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            Or, to take another example, civilian deaths in Yemen where an estimated 12,000 have been killed, including 3,000 children.
                            Ah you can't be protesting every Johnny-come-lately international atrocity. The quality newspaper subscriptions alone would be prohibitive. Stick to the El Clasico of the Jews vs the Muslims.

Comment

On to the potentially even more explosive topic - given the bookies are now open and those of us pretending to be sane for the purposes of a mortgage can now bet - who are we thinking is in with a decent shot for the eurovision this week?
                              I am convinced Jordon Speith will win this week.

Comment

Seems the GP is planning to vaccinate Cohort 7 'sometime in June', which seems worse than useless.
                                Friend just got his in his early 30's, no conditions, GP rang up and asked did he want it. What's up with that, they run out of old people down that way?

Also my mother is well vaccinated by now after turning down the Astra.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  Home automation
                                  alexa, google home is more than enough for most.
                                  I'm in the middle of trying to configure this for the house.
                                  Stupid things like switching networks by moving means all my old gear has to be set up again.
                                  Yeah. I’m definitely content with plug and play.
                                  have enough of a pain in my ass with the TV dropping the networks once a week.

Was kinda hoping you’d have a full blown Wallace and Grommit morning routine going.

Comment

I don't think anyone has answered your question (which sparked this entire debate).

I mean if we want to be outraged at the death of Arab civilians, we need only look as far as Syria where an estimated 207,000 civilians have been killed since the start of the conflict, 25,000 of them children.
                                    For some reason that doesn't spark the same reaction. You even have eminent figures on the Irish left who deny the brutality of Assad's regime and their violence against their own people.

Why is that? I don't know. But your question is a very good one.
                                    The other kids need to up their PR to this level.

kvHxI8s.jpg

Comment

Ah you can't be protesting every Johnny-come-lately international atrocity. The quality newspaper subscriptions alone would be prohibitive. Stick to the El Clasico of the Jews vs the Muslims.
                                      Ah, but this is where you can gain geopolitical oneupmanship points by pointing out the wonders of less televised, sorry I mean mainstream, conflicts.

Any love for Armenia-Azerbaijan?

Comment

This is really cool..

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Ah, but this is where you can gain geopolitical oneupmanship points by pointing out the wonders of less televised, sorry I mean mainstream, conflicts.

Funnily enough I've always had a thing for the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict. Not that that has extended to ever knowing anything about it. But I like their names and approve of their ongoing conflict. Come to think of it I don't really know anything about Turkey-Russia relations.

Comment

Funnily enough I've always had a thing for the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict. Not that that has extended to ever knowing anything about it. But I like their names and approve of their ongoing conflict. Come to think of it I don't really know anything about Turkey-Russia relations.
                                            Putin and Erdogan were definitely carving up Syria between them. Putin got himself a Mediterranean naval and airbase out of it.

I think they are definitely two characters who would recognise themselves in each other, let's put it that way.

Comment

I think Solks actually came up with the most balanced commentary on the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                This is really cool..

Yeah heard that before. Found it really interesting from a planning/mapping point of view. At first I was a bit puzzled. Thinking that even if fungi/slime was 100% optimum at mapping. There’s almost no chance that a system designed over a 100 years, in bits and pieces, for a changing population, by humans got it close to optimum.
                                                But then I realised we probably did it the other way. Built the transport system, and naturally optimised the population to suit capacity of the system.

Comment

I think the galling part of these atrocities is the thought that right now some kid is alive and kicking and tomorrow his body will be butchered by a fk off rocket in his bedroom window .
                                                  . basically over religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

The other kids need to up their PR to this level.

kvHxI8s.jpg
                                                    Is that the Gaza Strip he’s wearing or are they from Dunnes

Comment

basically over religion.
                                                      It has nothing to do with religion. RDIII will now formally strip you of his compliment.

Comment

It has nothing to do with religion. RDIII will now formally strip you of his compliment.
                                                        I'm not stripping him of anything.

The more coverage Solks has, the better it is for the rest of humanity.

Comment

Question: What do the Israelis wish to achieve by bombing international schools and killing 58 kids in a few days?
                                                          Being angry at rockets being fired that they are easily able to stop is not a good answer.

Maybe answer that question first and we can move on to secondary diversionary nonsense.
                                                          They can’t stop all the rockets. Do you think Hamas have morals courage and would not fire from a crowded area. They know there will be a huge and destructive backlash but fire them anyway. I do t think the average Israeli cares how many Palestinians die in the fighting- massacre. And all sleepy Joe Biden will say is they have the right to defend themselves.

Comment

It’s a common misconception. Same way that people on the outside looking out at the Troubles in the North also erroneously generalise it as “basically about religion”.

Comment

I think the galling part of these atrocities is the thought that right now some kid is alive and kicking and tomorrow his body will be butchered by a fk off rocket in his bedroom window .
                                                              . basically over religion.
                                                              1000s of children die around the world daily malnutrition accidents diseases malaria nearly all preventable do you lament for these?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Yeah. I’m definitely content with plug and play.
                                                                have enough of a pain in my ass with the TV dropping the networks once a week.

Was kinda hoping you’d have a full blown Wallace and Grommit morning routine going.
                                                                I'm battling my inner chicken to install Hive myself on the heating.
                                                                Bord Gais won't do it and I've been quoted €300 for an install from a sparks.

Once I have that, Wifi toast is the next step
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post

1000s of children die around the world daily malnutrition accidents diseases malaria nearly all preventable do you lament for these?
                                                                  ever since solks got that vaccine he's a changed man.

Comment

Comment

They can’t stop all the rockets. Do you think Hamas have morals courage and would not fire from a crowded area. They know there will be a huge and destructive backlash but fire them anyway. I do t think the average Israeli cares how many Palestinians die in the fighting- massacre. And all sleepy Joe Biden will say is they have the right to defend themselves.
                                                                      The bolded bit always annoys me like there is rolling green fields and dense forest for these lads to skulk around in.
                                                                      Not only is it one of the most densely populated places on earth, any place that isn't is monitored by fleets of drones.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

The bolded bit always annoys me like there is rolling green fields and dense forest for these lads to skulk around in.
                                                                        Not only is it one of the most densely populated places on earth, any place that isn't is monitored by fleets of drones.
                                                                        So maybe Hamas should think about putting its energies into developing things like schools, hospitals and infrastructure rather than building and launching offensive weapons against the most sophisticated armed forces in the region?

That's not absolving Israel of blame, it just seems like an absolute no-brainer.
                                                                        "Hmm, maybe if we don't fire rockets at them....then they won't fire back at us."

Comment

Someone I know was involved in organizing a boycott of the Eurovision in Israel. I haven't had a chance to ask them yet why previous hosts were kosher

Comment

So maybe Hamas should think about putting its energies into developing things like schools, hospitals and infrastructure rather than building and launching offensive weapons against the most sophisticated armed forces in the region?

That's not absolving Israel of blame, it just seems like an absolute no-brainer.
                                                                            "Hmm, maybe if we don't fire rockets at them....then they won't fire back at us."
                                                                            Ah so we've come full circle around to the idea that its everyones fault except Israel - who always get sentences like 'that's not absolving Israel of blame' - but never actually seem to get any blame.

All the practical advice seems to be about how those 58 now-dead Palestinian kids could not making themselves such attractive bombing targets.

Comment

Anyway, in a few days (likely by the end of this week), Hamas will run out of rockets and\or people to fire them, and will go quiet again. The Israelis will stop their attacks on Gaza and the UN will try to restore services there.

And it will be 'as you were' for a few years.

Until Iran orders the next assault, either from Gaza or more worryingly from its other, much more heavily armed, Hezbollah proxy army in Lebanon. Note that they are keeping their powder dry in the current conflagration.

Comment

I firmly believe religion is at the heart of it. It's the stick they use and the carrot for recruitment. I'm surprised ye think otherwise. Then again I can hit a running leg to bring down an assailant but the cops disagree .

Comment

my missus will testify (remember when the internet thought that was a cool word) I do indeed lament the suffering of all innocents , if you bring up a specific atrocity I will lament alongside you. ( not counting my corny joke here now)

I am making a stab at vegetarianism as my lamenting is not just limited to humans.

I'm failing though but no red meat is at least achievable.
                                                                                  Last edited by Solksjaer!; 17-05-21, 17:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                    It’s a common misconception. Same way that people on the outside looking out at the Troubles in the North also erroneously generalise it as “basically about religion”.
                                                                                    What caused the poverty divide in the 60s ? The troops actually came to NI to put manners on the Loyalists .

My killybeg school teacher told this terrible joke ad nauseam . He roared the punchline and us 9 year olds cheered .

SPOILER
                                                                                    Rev Paisley sees a young Catholic bouncing a ball singing. The proddys have all the houses , the proddys have all the houses. Paisley chided him. Why cant you sing something nicer you wee brat child.

Kid bounces the ball. Jesus was born in a stable , jesus was born in a stable. Paisley smiled and said there is hope for you devil child.

Kid sing cause the proddy have all the houses .

Comment

I'm not stripping him of anything.

The more coverage Solks has, the better it is for the rest of humanity.
                                                                                      Can I go to America with you Ted ?

I'm looking for the hidden punchline here . Hmmm. im too tired now . I have to keep my off the cuff unresearched comments high level . ( or is it base level ) .

May God bless America .

Comment

The two part HBO documentary on Tiger Woods is very good.
                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Don’t think the area is really suitable for forests but hamas and whatever other foreign power are sponsoring encouraging them know will be huge casualty’s as long as it makes Israel bad not a hard thing to do they do not care. 34000 people per square mile densely populated bombs missiles made to destroy concrete installations tunnels are bound to have innocent victims.

Comment

Do you think Hamas have morals courage and would not fire from a crowded area. They know there will be a huge and destructive backlash but fire them anyway.
                                                                                            How in the name of fuck are you supposed to find a place to retaliate from when you have been herded into a concentration camp at a population density of 5000 people per sq Km more than four times the density of Dublin City.

FFS! In fairness to the Israeli's their propaganda money is well spent on the battalion of smarmy US university graduates sent out to bat on every TV and radio station on the planet.
                                                                                            Last edited by Strewelpeter; 17-05-21, 18:41.
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

How in the name of fuck are you supposed to find a place to retaliate from when you have been herded into a concentration camp at a population density of 5000 people per sq Km more than four times the density of Dublin City.
                                                                                              1. Hamas are not 'retaliating'. They deliberately escalated this conflict, knowing full well the IDF would respond. Any timeline of the last two weeks confirms this. Hamas fired their first hundreds of rockets on 10-May, Israel then retaliated.

2. In terms of population density; Gaza's population was just over 1m in 2000 (when it was occupied by Israel). Now (when it is not occupied) it's 2m.

Comment

1. Hamas are not 'retaliating'. They deliberately escalated this conflict, knowing full well the IDF would respond. Any timeline of the last two weeks confirms this. Hamas fired their first hundreds of rockets on 10-May, Israel then retaliated.

2. In terms of population density; Gaza's population was just over 1m in 2000 (when it was occupied by Israel). Now (when it is not occupied) it's 2m.

You are just being silly now

1. Closing access to Al Aqsa in the middle of Ramadan and starting to evict Palestinians from Jerusalem as a ploy to manipulate government formation was as any unbiased commentator would tell you the events that triggered this escalation.

2.
                                                                                                365 km2 (141 sq mi)
                                                                                                2,047,969[2]
                                                                                                5,046/km2 (13,069.1/sq mi)

Comment

If the Palestinians had any decent leadership, they would see that the path of Iranian-sponsored fundamentalist jihad is getting them nowhere fast. Instead they should be adopting the lessons of another famous resistance leader from history: Ghandhi.

Think about it, if they went down the path of passive resistance against Israeli West Bank occupation\settlement their moral case would be so much stronger. The US might even be forced into re-examining its unconditional support under such an aproach and an international consensus similar to that which sank apartheid could be achieved.

Instead they've gone down the road of jihad, a choice which sets back their objectives by decades and one which benefits only the most sinister forces in our world today.

Jesus, even the PIRA had the brains to abandon force once they realised it was getting them nowhere.

Comment

You are just being silly now

1. Closing access to Al Aqsa in the middle of Ramadan and starting to evict Palestinians from Jerusalem as a ploy to manipulate government formation was as any unbiased commentator would tell you the events that triggered this escalation.
                                                                                                    OK, so you see the Hamas rocket attacks (from Gaza, in response to a police action in the West Bank) as somehow justifiable?
                                                                                                    Do you think Hamas didn't know exactly what would happen next? It's not like they haven't done this before.

For (2), the population of Gaza was 1.1 million in 2000. Now it's almost double that.

Comment

All those kids killing themselves. And poor little Israel forced to kill them. They're the real victim here.

Comment

Looking back over the history of the attempted use of force to destroy Israel is a lesson in failure. Every time the Arabs and the Israelis went to war, three things happened:
                                                                                                        1. the Arabs lost on the battlefield, leading them to eventually realise they could never win - which led them eventually to peace treaties with Israel (see the 1978 Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty and the 1994 Israel-Jordan Peace Treaty).
                                                                                                        2. the Israelis strengthened their regional dominance every time i.e. Arab military action was massively counter-productive
                                                                                                        3. the plight of the Palestinians worsened
                                                                                                        Since 1948, Palestine has been served appallingly by both its leaders and by its 'allies'. Where or indeed who is the Palestinian Ghandhi, Luther King or Mandela?

Comment

On to the potentially even more explosive topic - given the bookies are now open and those of us pretending to be sane for the purposes of a mortgage can now bet - who are we thinking is in with a decent shot for the Eurovision this week?

It turns out it is incredibly straightforward to make money this year, as Malta and Ukraine have it wrapped up between them.

Ukraine

Malta

Malta with the likeable lead singer could edge it with classic europop, but views of the Ukraine song are through the roof and its quite the creation.

Of the others:

Italy - too repetitive and not enough of newness
                                                                                                          France - lovely song, reminds me a wee bit of the Portugese song from a few years ago, but think its too individual
                                                                                                          Cyprus - they've just ripped off a Lady Gaga song
                                                                                                          Iceland - seems like a sympathy thing as their song last year was so good, but this years is pretty bad
                                                                                                          Bulgaria - huh?
                                                                                                          Switzerland - didn't listen to it on the grounds that the Swiss are surely never winning anything

That's all songs up to 50/1 on betfair. Malta 7.8 ftw, Ukraine 38.

The big bet seems to be Ukraine at 1.81 to finish in the top three in the first semi-final. Surely there's no doubt about that. They are also, as this analysis says, 15th in the running - so playing second last tomorrow night. That will make the performance even more memorable when it comes to voting. To realise to what extent this is free money, have a listen to the fourth song in the running to be in the top three on Tuesday. Fill yer boots.

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 17-05-21, 19:49.

Comment

OK, so you see the Hamas rocket attacks (from Gaza, in response to a police action in the West Bank) as somehow justifiable?
                                                                                                            Do you think Hamas didn't know exactly what would happen next? It's not like they haven't done this before.

For (2), the population of Gaza was 1.1 million in 2000. Now it's almost double that.
                                                                                                            As a wise young Jew once wrote 'when you got nothing you got nothing to lose'

It is a complex equation for them, locked up in a concentration camp with only greatest pariah state in the world on their side. Fckd if I know what I'd do...I can accept that their situation is probably one where they can see no other hope.

Interesting that you seem to blame the victims for the quality of their leadership.

Comment

Who was team Blefuscu in the battle with Liliput ?

Dean Swift understood mankind . Fighting over a silly belief although breaking an egg at the small end is blasphemy.

Interesting .

Lilliput and Blefuscu represent England and France. The violent conflict between Big-Endians and Little-Endians represents the Protestant Reformation and the centuries of warfare between Catholics and Protestants.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Solksjaer!; 17-05-21, 20:01.

Comment

Interesting that you seem to blame the victims for the quality of their leadership.
                                                                                                                By any rational analysis, the Palestinian leadership, all the way back to Hitler's buddy, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, through Arafat, Abbas and now Hamas has been a tale of abysmal failure.

Of course they were mainly taking their lead from their Arab 'allies', who have used, abused and abandoned the Palestinians for the last 70 years.

It's interesting to look back to 1948 and see which Arab countries declared war on Israel, the day after it was established as a state, with UN approval.
                                                                                                                1. Jordan
                                                                                                                2. Iraq
                                                                                                                3. Egypt
                                                                                                                4. Syria
                                                                                                                and to think who is now backing Hamas. And why.

Comment

By any rational analysis, the Palestinian leadership, all the way back to Hitler's buddy, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, through Arafat, Abbas and now Hamas has been a tale of abysmal failure.

Of course they were mainly taking their lead from their Arab 'allies', who have used, abused and abandoned the Palestinians for the last 70 years.

It's interesting to look back to 1948 and see which Arab countries declared war on Israel, the day after it was established as a state, with UN approval.
                                                                                                                  1. Jordan
                                                                                                                  2. Iraq
                                                                                                                  3. Egypt
                                                                                                                  4. Syria
                                                                                                                  and to think who is now backing Hamas. And why.
                                                                                                                  oh that's awkward - you seem to have read strews post saying about victim-blaming and went to respond but then actually - awkwardly - forgot about the victims again. 58 dead children in a week, all killed by Israeli bombs, some of them bombed into pieces while they sat in UN school classrooms, they don't give a fuck about your history. And no part of that history obliged Israel to kill kids. The poor little things were probably day-dreaming about going home and playing with their dolls when the bombs hit.

Comment

It turns out it is incredibly straightforward to make money this year, as Malta and Ukraine have it wrapped up between them.

Ukraine

Malta

Malta with the likeable lead singer could edge it with classic europop, but views of the Ukraine song are through the roof and its quite the creation.

Of the others:

France - lovely song, reminds me a wee bit of the Portugese song from a few years ago, but think its too individual
                                                                                                                    Iceland - seems like a sympathy thing as their song last year was so good, but this years is pretty bad
                                                                                                                    Bulgaria - huh?
                                                                                                                    Switzerland - didn't listen to it on the grounds that the Swiss are surely never winning anything

The big bet seems to be Ukraine at 1.81 to finish in the top three in the first semi-final. Surely there's no doubt about that. They are also, as this analysis says, 15th in the running - so playing second last tomorrow night. That will make the performance even more memorable when it comes to voting. To realise to what extent this is free money, have a listen to the fourth song in the running to be in the top three on Tuesday. Fill yer boots.

They're all fairly terrible really. Ukraine one may be slightly less terrible than the other two.

Comment

Thats some outfit from the greek miss.

Comment

oh that's awkward - you seem to have read strews post saying about victim-blaming and went to respond but then actually - awkwardly - forgot about the victims again. 58 dead children in a week, all killed by Israeli bombs, some of them bombed into pieces while they sat in UN school classrooms, they don't give a fuck about your history. And no part of that history obliged Israel to kill kids. The poor little things were probably day-dreaming about going home and playing with their dolls when the bombs hit.
                                                                                                                        You are also forgetting that Hamas KNOW this will happen. I agree with you though but you seem hung up on one argument at the expense of the other bigger one . How does this stop ?
                                                                                                                        what we think only really matters if we can offer a solution.
                                                                                                                        In my view Israel needs to show concern for innocent lives and perhaps hold fire and show restraint . This restraint would show the world they have strength other than weaponry .
                                                                                                                        Israel should back down NOW and make a big deal out of the lives they took.

Comment

Ukraine

Malta

Of the others:

Bulgaria - huh?

Covid robbed us of this winner
                                                                                                                          https://youtu.be/1HU7ocv3S2o

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X