COViD seems to have finally crushed
    any remaining humanity from my soul.

My immediate response to that NPHAT
    dude berating the 2 funeral woman was
    that she deserves no sympathy.

It's inconceivable that anyone would be
    unaware of the dangers in her course of action
    and the appalling possible impact on others
    so she clearly said fuck them I'll suit myself.

We are all suffering through a nightmare
    ​​​​set of circumstances which nobody
    anticipated or deserved to experience
    & I sympathize with the dilemma she faced
    but her actions were totally selfish.

​​​​​​
    Last edited by DeeBrown; 24-03-21, 23:50.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

That is a quite poor
      attempt to write a haiku
      better luck next time
      I'll try to brush up on my Japanese poetry. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Do you invest it instead if you are not sure about the purchase of a house, or sit on it?
        I'm slightly over 100% invested. *

​​​​​​*do not take as financial advice

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Six positive tests that we know of today - all from a family funeral (friend of ours aunt) where they went back to the house after. Now three people older than the deceased have it....
          I actually don't know anyone personally that's had it. Which makes me think people just haven't been open about it. Actually the only person I know that's had it is the woman I posted the long story about before.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            About a month ago loads of students started contacting me about doing a Masters. It seemed a bit odd, but I put it down to my excellent distance education skills. So, I used my worldly knowledge to recommend the only logical choice of the Netherlands (€2,200 for a Masters from a global top 50 university, with a super-modern finance focus), and a surprising number of them are shipping off. I was just reminded of this, as I finished off a reference for a student for a Dutch university this evening, of the slightly worried call I recently got from a postgrad coordinator in work who was wondering why so many undergrad students were off to Schipol. It was pointed out to me, gently as you would to an idiot, that I had accepted a position (and immediately forgot about that position) to be a calling point for students who wanted encouragement to do our own masters. I'd no idea. So, emmm, thats why everyone needs to pay more tax next year, just in case you are wondering.
            My brother (Leiden) and my ex (UVA) both did masters in Netherlands, they were excellent. And students doing undergrad there do not need to do the rote learning crap you get here.
            Leiden is amazing, a fairytale of a place.
            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 25-03-21, 01:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

I'm slightly over 100% invested. *

​​​​​​*do not take as financial advice
              You're the closest thing to a financial advisor I've got. Acquiring margin as I type.
              I currently can't invest as my passport ran out, can't get a new passport as they are not processing passports and don't want to buy right now as per all the chat today and possible wanting to move to London in a few years anyway. Hopefully by the time I get my passport the market will have crashed and I can lump vwce.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                Ole or anyone watch OA on Netflix? Thoughts ?
                I watched the first season and really enjoyed most of it...
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                  you're actually giving away value, go for a house that needs no work, honestly - you will save €50K for a wreck compared to the next-door house that has an extension, converted attic and premium finish, all of which probably would run you €150K+, along with the hassle and heartache).
                  There's no way this isn't baked into the selling price (maybe not the asking price).

Certainly when we started looking, probably autumn 2018 before buying spring 2019 we would quite frequently see two houses on the same road.
                  Being Clontarf and a pretty settled area, the houses might be 40/50 years old.
                  If one was refurbed and the other was not, the asking prices might have been 750k vs 700k but the selling prices typically ended up being 900k vs 715k.

We bid on quite a few refurbed places and, without exception, they were commanding a big premium and going for chunky six-figure sums above asking.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I actually don't know anyone personally that's had it. Which makes me think people just haven't been open about it. Actually the only person I know that's had it is the woman I posted the long story about before.
                    Probably not that unusual not to know anyone, as it's still only <5% of the population that have had it and it's tended to have both geographical and socio-economic concentrations.

None of my close circle (friends\family) have had it but I know quite a few in my extended circle e.g. the anectode above where it's a friend of Mrs D3 who lives down the road. One of her aunts in hospital now, sigh.

Worst one I know of is a guy I am friendly with in work (based in NYC) - Indian immigrant with a big extended family. They did the big Diwali celebration thing ('because none of us had been sick, we thought it would be fine') - he ended up in hospital along with about a half-dozen other relatives, two of whom died. He still feels wrecked. For some reason, he's now decided to quit and move to Texas so maybe there is some Cowboy-wannabe side effect that deserves scrutiny.

Comment

I know a fair few who have had it and 3 people who have died.
                      The geographical and socio-economic point stands as all bar one (around my age, ended up in icu, out now) of these lived within a mile or two of each other.
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I work in IT for a manufacturing facility in the midlands - circa 300 employees. We had an outbreak back in late 2020. 10% of the workforce caught covid and it shutdown 1 of our 2 buildings for a week. I was working hands-on with equipment in the factory with Covid positive people for a large part of 2 days. I isolated afterwards but never developed symptoms and HSE said I didn't need a test as technically I didn't meet close contact criteria. I didn't catch it for two reasons:

1. Using K95 grade masks and sanitizing regularly.
                        2. Time spent in close proximity - minimal interaction with these people from a distance and not sharing tools or work surface.

The outbreak originated from a small number of employees from different households who were car pooling. Officially car pooling was "banned" by the company beforehand but it's obviously quite difficult to enforce in a 24/7 shift based roster.

Since Christmas I've been getting an antigen test every two weeks before I can enter the office. We caught 2 cases on the first week back January and isolated several more based on pre-screening questionnaires. Since then it's been all clear thankfully. Of the people caught up in the outbreak, 1 person was off work for about 6 weeks. They have asthma and were previously a smoker. Thankfully all good now and back to full health.

Comment

My brother (Leiden) and my ex (UVA) both did masters in Netherlands, they were excellent. And students doing undergrad there do not need to do the rote learning crap you get here.
                          Leiden is amazing, a fairytale of a place.
                          I think I once went to Leiden because you spoke so highly of it! Or maybe twice.

Some experience for an Irish student compared to continuing in the same university you did your undergrad in. And for a fifth of the price. The masters in Maastricht is this beautifully scandie blend of financial data science coding and sustainable finance. €2,250 total cost. Rent a lovely one-bed apartment for a few hundred maybe. Cross the bridge from Maastricht to Belgium when you're running low on Belgian beers.
                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

My brother in Galway had it in November, he's not 100% sure where he got it. Didn't impact him much, he was one of the lucky ones. I don't know a single other person who's had it.

Comment

Niece and brother in law both minor effect

Comment

I'm going to need a list of your favourite US courtroom dramas to know how much credence to give this.
                                Law & Order back in the day. (IceCube over Ally McBeal)
                                Primal Fear, Sleepers and A Time to Kill among favourite movies.
                                Every murder documentary on Netflix.

I think its a bit shit. As a prosecutor, you shouldn't be able to have a free go at a murder conviction safe in the knowledge that you really think its manslaughter and that's what will probably be decided. There should be incentives to dissuade excessive charging, not encouragement of excessive charging. It probably also leads to more court cases than needed, as manslaughter cases charged as both manslaughter plus murder mean they need to be defended in long costly trials, while removing superfluous charging would lead to more pleads of guilty.
                                It’s not a free go. court cases cost money.
                                You’ve literally just touched on the disincentive. Chasing an unwinnable murder charge is a waste of money. If prosecutors overcharged at every opportunity, they’d quickly have a increased costs, and lower conviction rates compared to others. With is a good way to fast track your career nowhere.
                                You’re also wrong about more guilty pleas. If they entered proceeding with manslaughter charges instead of murder. It’s eliminates any sort of plea manoeuvring. By charging with murder, it’s allows people (some of whom are guilty) to take a plea for a lessor charge.

The other obvious reason for dual charges is that often it’s not a question of whether they killed the person or not, but how and why did they kill them. The trial isn’t a question of his guilt, but guilty of which charge.
                                As mentioned above the cop who killed George Floyd is a good example. He’s charge with 3 increasingly serious degrees of homicide. It’s 100% that he killed George Floyd. The first charge is a slam dunk. Not guiktybis off the table. The trial is simply a matter of how culpable is he on the other two charges. Determining that answer to that requires judge and jury.

Comment

I think I once went to Leiden because you spoke so highly of it! Or maybe twice.

Some experience for an Irish student compared to continuing in the same university you did your undergrad in. And for a fifth of the price. The masters in Maastricht is this beautifully scandie blend of financial data science coding and sustainable finance. €2,250 total cost. Rent a lovely one-bed apartment for a few hundred maybe. Cross the bridge from Maastricht to Belgium when you're running low on Belgian beers.
                                  Looks a bit Bruges-like from my 1 minute google. i.e. lovely

Now I'm pissed off that I know about it, as it looks like I could have easily stayed there all those weeks I was working in Rotterdam in 2018-2020 and it looks like 100% more craic.

Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

I would love to know how many had it unbeknownst to themselves.

Comment

My mate is lecturer in Delft university and commutes from Rotterdam via train and bicycle. The guy has a seriously nice pace of life, handyish commute, good salary, interesting research (for him) and likes the dutch way of doing things. Quite jealous of his set up tbf. Rotterdam isn't as nice as the likes of Delft, Utrecht and Den Haag but they fairly comparable to Belgium. Transportation is excellent in general over there but it is a small country as someone pointed out on the BBV before.
                                      Last edited by coillcam; 25-03-21, 11:24.

Comment

5yo going for a test at lunchtime, stuck in house till results come back. 1/25 on its not Covid.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post

My mate is lecturer in Delft university and commutes from Rotterdam via train and bicycle. The guy has a seriously nice pace of life, handyish commute, good salary, interesting research (for him) and likes the dutch way of doing things. Quite jealous of his set up tbf.
                                          There is a semi-opening for me if I ever wanted to take it over there.

I don't think it's all roses tbh, the Dutch do organise themselves very well but it's still a hell of a lot of people in a very small country. And the flatness of the land is just weird.

Food isn't particularly great either.

Comment

My mate is lecturer in Delft university and commutes from Rotterdam via train and bicycle. The guy has a seriously nice pace of life, handyish commute, good salary, interesting research (for him) and likes the dutch way of doing things. Quite jealous of his set up tbf.
                                            oh Delft is picture-postcard gorgeous.

Comment

Goddamit. Stop torturing me with all these great places I could have had a great time in, but instead booked into the corporately convenient place.

This is like FOMO except I have already MO.

Needs an acronym.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                Had a great big Australian misunderstanding just there. Meant to be giving a talk in a Melbourne uni on Friday at their time 10:30am. Had set the reminder for midnight tomorrow and was going to prepare the presentation tomorrow. Only double-checked this morning whether ye guys are ahead rather than behind. Would have been an embarrassing enough email to wake up to tomorrow morning.

Comment

Actually whats the turn around on a test result?

Comment

Always forget just how small and densely populated Holland is. It's only about 60% the size of us with 3.5x the population.

The scandie countries, excepting Denmark, are bleedin' massive but I guess most of their land area is basically uninhabitable unless you're Bear Grylls.

Comment

And how small NI is.

We'd only add 14k sq/km to our land area if we blitzkrieged Belfast and seized it in an anschluss.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                        Actually whats the turn around on a test result?
                                                        Had mine back in about 19 hours.
                                                        Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

Comment

Hope you liked it. Nothing like walking along the canals in the mist with those scenic lamps until you come across a place that is doing a gin&tonic night. The accommodation in NL for students is great over there too, top quality and it flies up. The builders actually live on the site while it is being built. When we secured one it was still a building site and fully done by the time we got there. Was just €550 in the centre of amsterdam incl bills, and had great soundpoofing, walk in shower etc. I managed to pay for my exes masters and for her to live there and myself in Dublin and I was just a grad.
                                                          In Leiden even the one or two homeless seemed well off, strange place, really had a magical time whenever I stayed.
                                                          Einstein taught there, and a reel of famous people went there Descartes, Rembrandt, Spinoza, Huygens etc, the university itself is very cool, there is a room where everybody who graduates writes their name on the wall.

2011-11-04-11-57-31.jpg?w=640.jpg
                                                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 25-03-21, 12:06.

Comment

Had a great big Australian misunderstanding just there. Meant to be giving a talk in a Melbourne uni on Friday at their time 10:30am. Had set the reminder for midnight tomorrow and was going to prepare the presentation tomorrow. Only double-checked this morning whether ye guys are ahead rather than behind. Would have been an embarrassing enough email to wake up to tomorrow morning.
                                                            on man, that would have been funny.
                                                            Can confirm, you have <12 hours. GL

Comment

I had it in my head that many countries, including US, wouldn't accept a passport that was expiring within 6 months but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just wary that mines expiring just around when travel opens and there's no sign of the passport office opening.
                                                              https://www.dfa.ie/passports/questio...erseas-travel/

Comment

There's no way this isn't baked into the selling price (maybe not the asking price).

Certainly when we started looking, probably autumn 2018 before buying spring 2019 we would quite frequently see two houses on the same road.
                                                                Being Clontarf and a pretty settled area, the houses might be 40/50 years old.
                                                                If one was refurbed and the other was not, the asking prices might have been 750k vs 700k but the selling prices typically ended up being 900k vs 715k.

We bid on quite a few refurbed places and, without exception, they were commanding a big premium and going for chunky six-figure sums above asking.
                                                                This.

The last place we called to enquire about yesterday had just gone sale agreed but was still up on the website as open to offers. Anyway the selling price was 75K above the asking price and the estate agent said "nobody wants a place that needs work, these houses that have been renovated are in massive demand' so, the cat appears to be well and truly out of the sack on that one

Comment

I had it in my head that many countries, including US, wouldn't accept a passport that was expiring within 6 months but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just wary that mines expiring just around when travel opens and there's no sign of the passport office opening.
                                                                  I'd put in your application now, get it in the queue. Mine has been there for a month.

Comment

I'd put in your application now, get it in the queue. Mine has been there for a month.
                                                                    Can you not just re-apply through the app/web portal any more? When I did this a couple of years back I had my new shiny passport to hand in less than a week.

Comment

Can you not just re-apply through the app/web portal any more? When I did this a couple of years back I had my new shiny passport to hand in less than a week.
                                                                      In general you can (I applied online too), but they are not processing them atm as the staff are not allowed to access our details at home. Emergency passports are still being made by a lad in the office. I remember when I needed my first passport they got it to me the same day when I went into the office, a smile and being nice goes a long way.
                                                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 25-03-21, 12:28.

Comment

...Currently at the beginning of the housing malarkey myself (well joint looking)... A mate of mine has gone sale agreed in Clondalkin recently- Original asking price was €230,000, and he went sale agreed for €282,000, so 22% above asking price!... The maddest part of it all is they went sale agreed on the house, then viewed it for the 1st time!... I know they could still back out of the sale if not liking it, but after going through the bidding war, the ups and downs to finally getting the house, there is such an emotional attachment to the property that when you go to view it for the 1st time you'd be almost ignoring any warning signs or negatives- you'd be exaggerating the good parts of the house just to convince yourself you were right to pay 22% above asking price...

...We seen a house in January for €375,000 that we both loved- well I really liked it, she loved it so that's enough...Had only begun to apply for mortgage so didn't hold much hope of it being there... Spoke to the broker this week and said we should have mortgage approval this week/next week, but if we want to start bidding he will send a letter to estate agent to say we'd have the funds etc... Checked Daft.ie and property still for sale, so excitement... Emailed the estate agent and quickly got a mail to say the property is sale agreed- excitement diminished... I asked why its was still up on daft.ie, and what was the agreed price etc... She said its now policy to leave it up for sale until after contracts are signed in case it falls through- which means i could be looking at 12 properties and 75% of them already sale agreed... Also said the sale agreed price was in excess of €425,000, so just over 13% above asking price...

...It's shite A. How expensive properties still are ( this was a 3 bed S.D in Kilnamanagh) B. Can't view most properties until after sale agreed, C. Properties are being left for sale even when they have been agreed, and D. Herself is stubborn and adamant staying in Dublin close to family and shite...

...D, B, C, A in that order for levels of annoyingness..

Comment

King Billy was from Delft, beautiful place, but from memory, a bit dull

Engineering college... was like 90% male when I was in town, all the wimens were in the business college in Leiden

May have changed since... twas a fear long time ago
                                                                          PMA

Comment

In general you can (I applied online too), but they are not processing them atm as the staff are not allowed to access our details at home. Emergency passports are still being made by a lad in the office. I remember when I needed my first passport they got it to me the same day when I went into the office, a smile and being nice goes a long way.
                                                                            this sounds like an arrant BS excuse of the highest order

the teachers in our primary school had this as one of their main reasons for doing no work in the first lockdown too

Comment

Yep. Mine there since January 17th. I question a little bit why they can't go into the office and process passports tbh.

Comment

Looks like only a millie vaccines arriving on our shores in April, so we'll be lucky to breach 35% having first dose by the end of April. That still allows May and June to cover the remaining planned 45% of first doses up to 80%, but its going to be tight enough, depending on how they balance first and second doses.

Edit, although based on CSO population pyramids, that should be everyone 60+ vaccinated and all high risk people, by the end of April. So thats not too bad.
                                                                                Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 25-03-21, 12:59.

Comment

If 5% of the population had it then wouldn't you only need to know of the status of 20 people to expect to know someone who has it?

I have no idea how many people on average we would know the status of in respect of it but surely it's of such a magnitude greater than 20 that everyone should know someone who has it?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                    If 5% of the population had it then wouldn't you only need to know of the status of 20 people to expect to know someone who has it?
                                                                                    Well, no - it's not linear. If you live an area with low incidence (Leitrim for example), are more middle class (lower incidence) and work remotely (professionals). Your chances are more like 100/1+.

Whereas if you live in the worst affected part of Dublin and have a job that involves dealing with the public...maybe more like a 5/1 shot.

So maybe it's 'know of someone who had it' rather than 'know someone', in the grand Irish tradition of concentric social circles which means you can usually establish a connection to someone you just met within 60 seconds of conversation.

Comment

Yep. Mine there since January 17th. I question a little bit why they can't go into the office and process passports tbh.
                                                                                      Apparently they are doing a handful of passports a day randomly to keep the machines in use, so take solace that we are in some kind of lottery.
                                                                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 25-03-21, 13:10.

Comment

Apparently there are doing a handful of passports a day randomly to keep the machines in use, so take solace that we are in some kind of lottery.
                                                                                        presumably the number of applications has collapsed anyway...must check our passports...dumdiddydumm...

Ah yes, child #1 has elapsed. Should probably whack in an application so, even though we don't plan on going anywhere until Halloween.

Comment

I know 8 people that have had it (that have told me) so far. Two from work, guy from my football, my brother, friend that works giving tours, 3 from my dance class (so covid was all around me but my superior vegan immune system took care of it).

Comment

We should name a psychological flaw in honor of hotspur. Its what he would have wanted. We can call it the hotspur leiden fallacy.

10% of Europe goes mountain walking at least twice a year, but hotspur lives in leiden and doesn't know anyone who climbs mountains.

Comment

I hear if you know 23 people there is about a 50 percent chance that two people have the same birthday strain of covid.
                                                                                              They call this the Hotspur Established Leiden Paradox.

Comment

A lot of countries do have a limit, but I think it’s 3 months typically.

Comment

hotspur is going to rain some bad karma down on yo' asses, I'm having no part of this.

Comment

Wow this is news to me. My (sometimes bellend of a) brother emigrated to New Zealand and has been there 2 years. He's got a kiwi bird, solid job and life all sorted. 6 months in a house together and now a de facto common law spouse so he qualifies for residency on a partnership/marriage visa. So he let his passport expire last year while in middle of the residency application and applied online for the renewal. It arrived in my gaff 3 days later and I DHL'd it to him. Luckily it arrived another 3 days later and in time for him to meet the deadline for his case. Obviously he got approved but he is one lucky git.

Comment

Fwiw I was well aware of that when I was writing it and was going to say something uncharitable about country people and whether they counted in my analysis. But the problem is last week I took a precept to try not to speak (or write) critically for a year. It's going to be very hard.

I liked RDIII's "weirdly flat" observation on Holland and imagined him in a Lao Lao offer negotiation stand off. "Have you accepted the position yet Raoul?" "No, the ball is still in their court about the country being weirdly flat!"

Comment

I liked RDIII's "weirdly flat" observation on Holland and imagined him in a Lao Lao offer negotiation stand off. "Have you accepted the position yet Raoul?" "No, the ball is still in their court about the country being weirdly flat!"
                                                                                                        if they resolve that one in my favour, I would then still have a final condition that they stop saying 'eh' at the end of every sentence

Comment

Wow this is news to me. My (sometimes bellend of a) brother emigrated to New Zealand and has been there 2 years. He's got a kiwi bird, solid job and life all sorted. 6 months in a house together and now a de facto common law spouse so he qualifies for residency on a partnership/marriage visa. So he let his passport expire last year while in middle of the residency application and applied online for the renewal. It arrived in my gaff 3 days later and I DHL'd it to him. Luckily it arrived another 3 days later and in time for him to meet the deadline for his case. Obviously he got approved but he is one lucky git.
                                                                                                          It's such a classically Irish brother thing to feel a need to qualify that they are a bit of a bellend even if thats irrelevant to the story.

Comment

if they resolve that one in my favour, I would then still have a final condition that they stop saying 'eh' at the end of every sentence
                                                                                                            All looking disturbingly similar once you leave Amsterdam is another thing they need to sort out, if they are accepting requests for improvement.

Comment

I know that Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia and Iran insist on it and I thought it was the ame for all the sort of paces I end up getting visas for, also afaik we insist on it here for incoming short stay visas. I'm fairly sure that the US did require 6 month before expiry it at one time.
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fwiw I was well aware of that when I was writing it and was going to say something uncharitable about country people and whether they counted in my analysis. But the problem is last week I took a precept to try not to speak (or write) critically for a year. It's going to be very hard.

You place to many restrictions on yourself in the name of discipline. There is a time and a place for discipline . When one has a penchant for the art of critique (such as yourself) and you abandon this , you are depriving the masses
                                                                                                                of the comparison with the bullheaded corny from the hip merchants like myself and the considered approach of a calm intellectual. In short, wtf, call those culchie out ya monk bollix.

Comment

Been churning "do upper" houses over 20 years with a group of buddies who are a mix of
                                                                                                                  either "here's some money" or "I have skills".

We stick to 3+ bed houses in established areas
                                                                                                                  close to centres of work or education
                                                                                                                  and even through the recent downturn
                                                                                                                  it's been a never miss investment.

Occasionally we'd rent one out for a while
                                                                                                                  before selling but that's been very rare.

The premium paid for ready made walk-ins
                                                                                                                  is real so long as the decor isn't too trendy.

Comment

Speaking of decor being 'too trendy', what would you think of this? Not to my taste at all, we were offered a viewing on this previously but declined for a few reasons, mainly location - but to my mind that interior is a bit off-putting to most buyers I imagine!

Comment

Some of you may remember the recent story of my brothers brush with a headerball who was tricked into a lift that turned into an odyssey drive to Ballymun and back etc. Well he contacted me last night to say he was leaving the Lidl carpark at 21.15 and the same guy was there(no high viz this time) flagging him down on his exit from the carpark!. He locked his door and put his foot down and on passing copped yer mans perplexed look as to why he should drive by him!.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                        Speaking of decor being 'too trendy', what would you think of this? Not to my taste at all, we were offered a viewing on this previously but declined for a few reasons, mainly location - but to my mind that interior is a bit off-putting to most buyers I imagine!
                                                                                                                        Looks like another elastic definition there; 'Nutgrove' magically becoming 'Churchtown'!

Comment

It's such a classically Irish brother thing to feel a need to qualify that they are a bit of a bellend even if thats irrelevant to the story.
                                                                                                                          Ah it is though. He's been giving me grief and unnecessary work his whole life but if I ask for a hand? Isn't that what brothers are for?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X