Banner Ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Lockdown City

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Although the topic of formative news events is a good one. Here's some of my mine.
    1. Berlin Wall coming down
    2. Mandela released from jail
    3. IRA Ceasefire 1994
    4. Omagh bombing
    5. Challenger explosion
    6. 9/11
    7. Hong Kong handover ceremony
    8. Stephens Day Tsunami
    9. Tianamen Square massacre
    10. Yeltsin on the tank in front of the Russian parliament, halting the communist coup
    11. Madrid train bombings
    12. Paris terrorist attacks
    13. Brexit vote
    14. Trump elected
    15. Covid
    Glaring omission for when Marathon became snickers Ted .

    Comment


      Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      Long before Harry met Meghan, I'd managed to watch the entire series of Suits without realising that Meghan, as one of the main stars of the show, had anything other than a mild tan. Americans do slightly overegg (that surely can't be the right word, yet its a word that sounds like this that fits here) their differences.
      Think the word you are looking for is overhype?
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

      Comment


        Markle ( not Merkel now ) is extremely pretty. Love the sporadic freckles . Never heard her speak before . The Ginger did well. He talks exactly like Gordon Ramsey . Uncanny

        Comment


          It is nice to see Raoul and Sinn Fein on the same page though. Maybe this is the real historic moment right here.


          Sinn Féin Communications spokesperson Imelda Munster said she won't be watching either and will be tabling a question in the Dáil to the minister about it.
          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

          Comment


            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

            If she was such a great mother, maybe she should have been home with her two little boys instead of careering around Parisian nightclubs with a dodgy Egyptian playboy?

            This posthumous beatification of a ditzy upper-class airhead is something that has always amazed me.

            Discuss.
            I was living in Sligo after first year In college living with 3 friends I got shook violently in the morning by one of the lads screaming Diana is dead was not to pleased. The man Eric used come home in evenings pull up his trouser legs and scratch them till they were red. He worked in a restaurant said that the detergents were giving him an itch. Had a house party the next night and going to bed Eric was in my bed passed out left him alone. Few days later I developed woeful itching scabies thanks Eric. I think about Diana I think horrible night itch and scabies fuck you Eric Kelly

            Comment


              Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              well that is far more effective than any trolling raoul has attempted, so congratulations on that.
              It was a serious question. I’m aware he exited royal duties a while back. Seen some headlines about Oprah/James Corden interviews. But scrolled straight past. Literally no idea of the content or any bombshells he dropped.
              I imagine I’ll catch a summary on Gogglebox. Which is about the only reality TV I put up with (other than Masterchef obviously, what season are you watching?)

              I agree completely that the Australians are mad for the royals. Don’t understand that at all. Luckily that wasn’t a requirement of citizenship.

              Comment


                Comment


                  Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Long before Harry met Meghan, I'd managed to watch the entire series of Suits without realising that Meghan, as one of the main stars of the show, had anything other than a mild tan. Americans do slightly overegg (that surely can't be the right word, yet its a word that sounds like this that fits here) their differences.
                  Bunk was her da in that show!
                  It was a major ploy line for several seasons
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    Long before Harry met Meghan, I'd managed to watch the entire series of Suits without realising that Meghan, as one of the main stars of the show, had anything other than a mild tan. Americans do slightly overegg (that surely can't be the right word, yet its a word that sounds like this that fits here) their differences.
                    I recently rewatched Fringe. She popped up in early seasons. Link. Same as, I didn’t register any more than a tan.
                    (I’d have thought you’d be more tuned in to that signal mind).

                    It’s a strange situation when some “white” people are darker skinned than some “black” people.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

                      Bunk was her da in that show!
                      It was a major ploy line for several seasons
                      I know! It just didn't register still. Swear to god. Actually I vaguely remember thinking that he was a step-father, because they had some sort of strange relationship.
                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                        It was a serious question. I’m aware he exited royal duties a while back. Seen some headlines about Oprah/James Corden interviews. But scrolled straight past. Literally no idea of the content or any bombshells he dropped.
                        I imagine I’ll catch a summary on Gogglebox. Which is about the only reality TV I put up with (other than Masterchef obviously, what season are you watching?)

                        I agree completely that the Australians are mad for the royals. Don’t understand that at all. Luckily that wasn’t a requirement of citizenship.
                        Just season 1! Its great. Also watching The Renovators - a reality show made by Masterchef people back in 2011. So its far too much Australian accents in the house every evening. All very pleasant though.
                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

                          Just season 1! Its great. Also watching The Renovators - a reality show made by Masterchef people back in 2011. So its far too much Australian accents in the house every evening. All very pleasant though.
                          Season 1 was over a decade ago. The standard has gotten consistent better year on year. Recent seasons are even better. Somehow managed not to be turned into a bitchy drama fest.

                          The work crew are mad for Batchelorette and Married at first site. Desperate stuff.

                          Comment


                            TV ratings and people who watch reality shite are funny
                            UK as an example as Ireland follows suit...

                            Some popular reality shite will get 6 million viewers
                            Cheap copy for media so they full of it and talk as if everyone is watching
                            People who watch buy in and talk as if everyone is watching and you are the odd one for not having a clue

                            Meanwhile 90% of the population couldn't give a flying fuck who wore what dress while falling flat on their face in some ice dance competition or what colour frosting they used on their humourous penis cake

                            And when I say funny, I mean...
                            PMA

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Mellor View Post

                              Season 1 was over a decade ago. The standard has gotten consistent better year on year. Recent seasons are even better. Somehow managed not to be turned into a bitchy drama fest.

                              The work crew are mad for Batchelorette and Married at first site. Desperate stuff.
                              Wife loves Married at First Sight as do all her friends. 40 1hr episodes per season

                              When I was in NZ, a person we lived with was very friendly with the guy Art Green who was the 1st-I think- guy on The Bachelor in NZ ie the original Bachelor.

                              I went to a few parties with them, really nice guy and at that stage I never heard of The Bachelor or any spin offs. I was telling the people in work about meeting this guy and did they know him.

                              They thought it was hilarious I didn't know him as at the time, they were a bit of big deal in NZ and were upset that I couldn't appreciate how lucky I was to hang out with him.

                              Comment


                                Remember playing a UKIPT in Edinburgh and some lad at the table was something like 100th in line for the throne. Certainly carried it off like he was anyway but fuck me you should have seen his missus. Sign me up.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                  TV ratings and people who watch reality shite are funny
                                  UK as an example as Ireland follows suit...

                                  Some popular reality shite will get 6 million viewers
                                  Cheap copy for media so they full of it and talk as if everyone is watching
                                  People who watch buy in and talk as if everyone is watching and you are the odd one for not having a clue

                                  Meanwhile 90% of the population couldn't give a flying fuck who wore what dress while falling flat on their face in some ice dance competition or what colour frosting they used on their humourous penis cake

                                  And when I say funny, I mean...
                                  Think you are maybe conflating two things. There is reality shows and then reality competition shows. Reality competition shows are brilliant. Survivor, Masterchef, whatever. When done right they are an amazing insight into society and how people live their lives. They're a proper slice of life. I'd contrast that then with things like Living with the Kardashians, Love Island, where there's some form of celebrity involvement or people are trying to become celebrities.
                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                  Comment


                                    Anybody here have any use for a PetMania voucher?

                                    It's worth €236. Would sell for €200. Can be used in any PetMania and doesn't have to be used in one go

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                      Anybody here have any use for a PetMania voucher?

                                      It's worth €236. Would sell for €200. Can be used in any PetMania and doesn't have to be used in one go
                                      yup - dag food for de dag. What's expiry date?

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Emmet View Post

                                        yup - dag food for de dag. What's expiry date?
                                        Hey man. No expiry

                                        PM me if you’d like and we’ll sort out if you’d want!


                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by Emmet View Post

                                          yup - dag food for de dag. What's expiry date?
                                          We'll need pics of the dog to determine if they are compatible with the voucher
                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

                                          Comment


                                            My Ooni pizza peel and turning paddle have arrived.

                                            I would be extremely excited by this were it not for the fact that the goddamn pizza oven still hasn't shipped, despite having being ordered in mid-November.
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                            Comment


                                              I remember meeting Bono in the Factory recording studios down the docks many moons ago
                                              in my brief engagement with the music scene.
                                              He was so obviously Bono, I thought he was a fella who was a Bono impersonator.
                                              He had a military jacket with Bono badges on it ffs and fly sunglasses inside the Factory (place was dark as fuck).
                                              I was with me da (who cut an imposing figure in those days) and running late for a session and we made small talk for a while, never actually exchanging names or pleasantiaries bar "ah howya man" intros.
                                              He asked where I was playing and said he was laying down some tracks. Being a ridicuously over the top Bono impersonator, I had him down for some kind of weird stalker fan type and wasn't exactly paying him a lot of attention as he was talking. I'd arrived at the room and none of the lads were there.
                                              Anyway he was dying for a piss and asked me where the jacks was, I didn't know but confidently pointed him in a random direction down a corridor and went into the room for a smoke.
                                              He never returned or at least never passed by again. I was talking to the engineer a few hours later saying how I ran into this mental Bono impersonator and he said, oh that was actually Bono, the lads were on doing some post production on their new album, which turned out to be "All that you can' leave behind".
                                              It tickles me that I might have made Irish royalty Piss in a bush or a mop closet.
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                              Comment


                                                Must get a team Harry and Meghan t shirt for next time I go to England they are triggering extreme pants shitting fury in all of the worst cunts in English life Piers Morgan latest casualty
                                                “PSV was right all along” -Hitch 20 May 2019

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                  Must get a team Harry and Meghan t shirt for next time I go to England they are triggering extreme pants shitting fury in all of the worst cunts in English life Piers Morgan latest casualty
                                                  Just about the only thing I've managed not to avoid in this whole circus was a clip of him shouting down a black woman telling her what she was allowed to consider racist. He's not very bright is he?
                                                  Turning millions into thousands

                                                  Comment


                                                    Not too interested in the whole affair but is the jist of it that Morgan said he didn't believe Meghan regarding her thoughts of suicide? And he's been sacked because of it?

                                                    Seems to be pretty justified in saying that if he actually believed it IMO. If she had suicidal thoughts she should be talking to a professional about it, not the worlds media. She's fair game IMO in all this cause it seems all a publicity/money angle.

                                                    Comment


                                                      Piers knows the grift, he has now been 'cancelled' by the 'snowflakes'. He'll have another multi million pound a year gig where he can talk about how poor innocent Piers has been attacked by the left. Where will they stop if protector of the crown Piers Morgan can be cancelled.

                                                      Odds on him having all of this planned from before the show today? 1/100
                                                      Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 09-03-21, 21:29.

                                                      Comment


                                                        Old man angry that young woman didn't return his calls. It doesn't look good. He's a very effective media personality in fairness to him, smart as anything also, he's just obviously a prick too.
                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                          Old man angry that young woman didn't return his calls. It doesn't look good. He's a very effective media personality in fairness to him, smart as anything also, he's just obviously a prick too.
                                                          That's the strangest take I've seen on it yet. Old man at 55 v young woman at 39?
                                                          Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                            Old man angry that young woman didn't return his calls. It doesn't look good. He's a very effective media personality in fairness to him, smart as anything also, he's just obviously a prick too.
                                                            I dunno people eventually tire of toxic people. Ya dont hear much about Katie Hopkins these days. His belligerent persona got old fast. Enough of that shite.

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

                                                              I dunno people eventually tire of toxic people. Ya dont hear much about Katie Hopkins these days. His belligerent persona got old fast. Enough of that shite.
                                                              Trump?
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                Old man angry that young woman didn't return his calls. It doesn't look good. He's a very effective media personality in fairness to him, smart as anything also, he's just obviously a prick too.
                                                                He's been great at holding this govt to account also. Shame to lose that part of him, but sadly he really is a horrible cunt.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Scenes in Turin
                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                    Scenes in Turin
                                                                    some finish to that game
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                      Scenes in Turin
                                                                      I don't watch much soccer but the knockout stages of the CL seem to always throw up crazy drama.

                                                                      Ronaldo losing the game for his team through what can only be described as an act of abject cowardice made it all the more enjoyable.
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

                                                                        That's the strangest take I've seen on it yet. Old man at 55 v young woman at 39?
                                                                        He is? I read his book ages ago and at that stage he had had a whole career at the Daily Mirror so I was thinking he must be way older. As in he's on maybe his fourth career now - journalist, anti-celebrity, US newscaster, UK newscaster.
                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

                                                                          I dunno people eventually tire of toxic people. Ya dont hear much about Katie Hopkins these days. His belligerent persona got old fast. Enough of that shite.
                                                                          Ah no he's just whole different league to any of the professional annoyances. He is a prick, but he's a ridic smart prick.
                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                            Must get a team Harry and Meghan t shirt for next time I go to England they are triggering extreme pants shitting fury in all of the worst cunts in English life Piers Morgan latest casualty
                                                                            Get a picture of Harry and the Queen printed on a t-shirt. Tag line underneath "Bros before Hoes". Good luck.
                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

                                                                              Ah no he's just whole different league to any of the professional annoyances. He is a prick, but he's a ridic smart prick.
                                                                              I've never been bowled over by his clever discourse

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

                                                                                I've never been bowled over by his clever discourse
                                                                                His smartness, I think, is in the battles he chooses - Trump when Trump was big, corona, etc etc through all the years. He always puts himself at the centre of the biggest topic of the day. This type he went a bit too far. But he's probably getting a million a year from Daily Mail anyway.
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  The time he let Brett Lee try to kill him would suggest he's not smart at all.

                                                                                  https://youtu.be/RCgAqNSAD1U
                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

                                                                                    His smartness, I think, is in the battles he chooses - Trump when Trump was big, corona, etc etc through all the years. He always puts himself at the centre of the biggest topic of the day. This type he went a bit too far. But he's probably getting a million a year from Daily Mail anyway.
                                                                                    He blatantly lied and was caught and sacked by the Mirror .
                                                                                    He feeds off and is supported by plebs . His covid stance was not rocket science . He was just more visible and perhaps used social media smartly similar to Trump playing to his fans . The smartest guys can insult you and you dont even know it. He is in your face toxic . Smart but not redic smart .

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Gotta love the drunken Aussie crowd egging on Brett to hospitalise him. Think he broke his elbow off the fourth ball iirc.

                                                                                      He literally would not have seen any of those deliveries, 150kph from one of the fastest bowlers off all time. Stupidity or bravery, you decide.
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        He is an absolute and utter scumcunt.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          They dont make resilient women like the much abused Yoko Ono. Imagine social media back then , ethnic minority turns John Lennon against the Beatles. She took a lot of flack as it was. Was watching a Harrison interview recently where he said he was probably the one who wanted the split the most.
                                                                                          Morgan would have had a field day after Yoko turned him down

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            He was on the LLS once, on one of those rare occasions where Jason "I'm such a mad bastard" Byrne hadnt been invited on.(another talentless RTE darling) going on about how MM befriended him then left him behind on her social climb as he described it. Bitter much.

                                                                                            Does anyone watch films anymore?

                                                                                            Cant stand so called reality TV or celebrity anything.

                                                                                            Only have 5 channels..happy out. House minded the brothers house a few times with the full Sky deal. Too much choice.

                                                                                            Unforgiven on the other night ...great stuff..30 years old or thereabouts now.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              I like this list of headlines from the tabloids - Kate and Meghan do identical things but the same newspapers take a completely different viewpoint.
                                                                                              https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...tandards-royal
                                                                                              The last one which is even the same writer (Sarah Vine) is particularly nice as the articles are just a few weeks apart.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                I like this list of headlines from the tabloids - Kate and Meghan do identical things but the same newspapers take a completely different viewpoint.
                                                                                                https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...tandards-royal
                                                                                                The last one which is even the same writer (Sarah Vine) is particularly nice as the articles are just a few weeks apart.
                                                                                                jaysus
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  I'm not defending Piers ffs. I'm just saying he's smart at his job - which is to get paid for having opinions. He's probably best in the world at it. Thats why everyone knows him. Now you can say whatever you want about it, the fact remains that he's always the centre of attention and always getting a fat paycheck for it.

                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                    I like this list of headlines from the tabloids - Kate and Meghan do identical things but the same newspapers take a completely different viewpoint.
                                                                                                    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...tandards-royal
                                                                                                    The last one which is even the same writer (Sarah Vine) is particularly nice as the articles are just a few weeks apart.
                                                                                                    James OBrien covered this. Now him I like . He knows how to be a likeable bastard.


                                                                                                    https://www.facebook.com/LBC/videos/876971183157499/
                                                                                                    Last edited by Solksjaer!; 10-03-21, 00:45.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Your royal family secret obsession day (you know who you are) is officially over and we should move onto more important matters.

                                                                                                      Such as the IPB Cheltenham Tipping Comp. A whopping €1,350 already in the pot and room for many more contestants.

                                                                                                      Win this and you'll be smirking like the Duke of Edinburgh. Fail to enter and you'll feel like Meghan, a bitter outsider forever peeking in at the forbidden palace.
                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                        Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                        They dont make resilient women like the much abused Yoko Ono. Imagine social media back then , ethnic minority turns John Lennon against the Beatles. She took a lot of flack as it was. Was watching a Harrison interview recently where he said he was probably the one who wanted the split the most.
                                                                                                        Morgan would have had a field day after Yoko turned him down
                                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                          wow thats brutal
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                                            Made this lentil and bacon soup two days ago and still going strong and fantastic, in case anyone has a gap in their life for a decent lentil-based solution. https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipe...ith-bacon.html
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                              I like this list of headlines from the tabloids - Kate and Meghan do identical things but the same newspapers take a completely different viewpoint.
                                                                                                              https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...tandards-royal
                                                                                                              The last one which is even the same writer (Sarah Vine) is particularly nice as the articles are just a few weeks apart.
                                                                                                              I'll never forget chairman mao style bicycle.

                                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                                Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                Your royal family secret obsession day (you know who you are) is officially over and we should move onto more important matters.

                                                                                                                Such as the IPB Cheltenham Tipping Comp. A whopping €1,350 already in the pot and room for many more contestants.
                                                                                                                What’s the guaranteed prize pool?

                                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                                  Originally posted by Mellor View Post

                                                                                                                  What’s the guaranteed prize pool?
                                                                                                                  I'll tell you once your cash hits.

                                                                                                                  Also eagerly awaiting news of the GABbetterbetz.com side-betting details, cough cough. That adds a nice little frisson to proceedings.
                                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                                                                                                                    I'll tell you once your cash hits.

                                                                                                                    Also eagerly awaiting news of the GABbetterbetz.com side-betting details, cough cough. That adds a nice little frisson to proceedings.
                                                                                                                    I’ll make a dramatic entrance to tip it over the milestone.

                                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                                      Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

                                                                                                                      ***Not a brick in the wall***
                                                                                                                      Solictor issued notice to resolve to the other two firms (our sellers and next door buyers counsel) to sort it out within 28 days or we pull contract and sue for expenses/losses.
                                                                                                                      We can't even go for caretaker role as the legal party we are dealing with technically don't own the property.
                                                                                                                      And even if we did, legally we cannot hang a photo in the place. Given the FIL needs that would create an inhabitable environment for him and mean we couldn;t properly do anything to make the house "ours".
                                                                                                                      As we are in contract, we are left a little in limbo, I would honestly walk away if given the choice.

                                                                                                                      So they told us notice expired on the 11th, however the 16th Feb to 11th March is not 28 days and it actually expires next week.
                                                                                                                      With Paddys day, add another few days for holidays etc.
                                                                                                                      We already extended lease twice and now have to go back to landlord again.
                                                                                                                      So I'm paying a mortgage and insurance and MP and rent now.
                                                                                                                      Our solictor got snappy with me for being frustrated about all of this when I tried to tie down my options and potential outcomes.
                                                                                                                      If I return the mortgage, I get an early repayment fee, I'm sure insurance and mortgate protection will have something as well.

                                                                                                                      It's a pretty stressful situation all in all.
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                                        One for our anti-monarchist


                                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                                          That's some proper amateur sport right there! There wasn't one single instance of competence in the whole clip
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                                                          X