Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Lockdown City

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    I was given a Sodastream as a present last year and I get great use out of it just for fizzy water which I use loads of. After a while using it you stop noticing how much you are not spending on plastic bottles and instead notice the €20 a go they are charging for a refill of gas that only carbonates 60L. When this lockdown came along it became impossible to get refills so I looked into getting set up to refill them myself. Bought an adaptor from a UK site and a 10 L cylinder of food grade CO2. The gas arrived today and was very much bigger than I expected at nearly a meter tall but was really easy to set up. I'm expecting the cost of a refill to drop from €20 to less than €2 a go.

    Looks a bit mad
    SPOILER
    Do they sell nos tanks that size?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

      I thought once you had an educated pop your growth rate declines massively? Usually, once a country gets developed life expectancy lengthens, there's less child mortality, so for a short period the pop grows massively, but once people get educated birth rates drop, eventually the country goes into population decline (Germany/Japan etc)/
      I'm not buying that overpopulation is a driver for massive future growth tbh.

      China took off after the One Child policy. Hitch loves China right? Well there's our perfect example right there - the Commies recognised that 'to be rich is glorious' but also were savvy enough to acknowledge that having overpopulation was not compatible with the goal of becoming an economic superpower.
      Now you can argue about the means they took to achieve this policy objective (forced sterilisations, forced abortions etc - but it is a dictatorship after all so why would we be surprised) but it indubitably worked.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

      Comment


        Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        This is a bbv mash up.

        I remember IanMc (remember him) posting Feist years ago
        And then I think Theresa posted about the Guard loving Boys Noize



        Blast from the past there. The days of Justice and getting wrecked at japanese popstars gigs
        airport, lol

        Comment


          This is a tough look for Davys

          Looks like Pascal Donohoe calling them a disgrace and a slap on the wrists is all they'll receive.
          The CEO being one of the 16 certainly helps!

          Could you do time for this type of carry on in the States?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
            This is a tough look for Davys

            Looks like Pascal Donohoe calling them a disgrace and a slap on the wrists is all they'll receive.
            The CEO being one of the 16 certainly helps!

            Could you do time for this type of carry on in the States?
            reads like market manipulation to me at first glance, so yes - perp walk on Wall St imo
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

            Comment


              I was reading about the economy of Mauritius last week, they've done a very good job for themselves. Especially with sod all natural resources.

              I was also looking through tables of wealth inequality across countries, and I noticed that Holland is about the most equal whereas their neighbor Belgium is one of the most unequal. I found that strange.

              Anyone any insight into that, particularly Belgium's inequality?

              Comment


                Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

                I thought once you had an educated pop your growth rate declines massively? Usually, once a country gets developed life expectancy lengthens, there's less child mortality, so for a short period the pop grows massively, but once people get educated birth rates drop, eventually the country goes into population decline (Germany/Japan etc)/
                Yeah massively. But thats more going to be an impact on Africa in a hundred years rather than 30-40-50 years which is the timeframe I'm thinking in terms of when the kids might be able to use French.
                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                  SP, Id chain that cylinder to something if it was me

                  Can be dangerous if for some reason they set off on a wee trip for themselves
                  Good plan, thanks. I've put it out in the shed was thinking about how best to secure a couple of hooks use two bungees should be ok to allow me leave the adaptor attached. Cylinder arrived in a well battered cardboard box, loose in the back of a nearly empty transit van!
                  Turning millions into thousands

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                    Only if he was wearing a horse's head mask.

                    Actually, someone media-savvy like GAB could have done a polished job in that slot and left everyone feeling vaguely sorry for Elliott, paving the way for a comeback. Opportunity missed.
                    Ted doing an excellent job of putting it all in context on radio now.

                    No punches pulled and taking both the personal and helicopter view.
                    Turning millions into thousands

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                      I'm not buying that overpopulation is a driver for massive future growth tbh.

                      China took off after the One Child policy. Hitch loves China right? Well there's our perfect example right there - the Commies recognised that 'to be rich is glorious' but also were savvy enough to acknowledge that having overpopulation was not compatible with the goal of becoming an economic superpower.
                      Now you can argue about the means they took to achieve this policy objective (forced sterilisations, forced abortions etc - but it is a dictatorship after all so why would we be surprised) but it indubitably worked.
                      Well there you go proving admirably that when you start with a stupid premise (overpopulation) that you end with a stupid conclusion (forced sterilisation ftw). I don't know how you think that Africa is, or will be, overpopulated compared to your example of China. Africa is three times the size of China and has 200 million less people than China (1.2bn vs 1.4bn). They have a wee bit of scope to grow.
                      Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 03-03-21, 09:35.
                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                        I was reading about the economy of Mauritius last week, they've done a very good job for themselves. Especially with sod all natural resources.
                        It's quite a cool place, I had to go there (oh the humanity!) for work a few times back in the day. Great mix of races and cultures.

                        Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                        I was also looking through tables of wealth inequality across countries, and I noticed that Holland is about the most equal whereas their neighbor Belgium is one of the most unequal. I found that strange.

                        Anyone any insight into that, particularly Belgium's inequality?
                        Are you sure? The Gini coefficient is about the same for both. 25 vs 26. Ireland is 28...

                        Taxes are European-norm high in both IIRC.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                        Comment


                          Anyone got any more details on the extremely woke RTÉ presenter who has abruptly left his job
                          all I’ve got is what pops up when you google his name on Reddit but all threads deleted- looks like another al Porter situation

                          Comment


                            Woke in RTE

                            Does not compute
                            Turning millions into thousands

                            Comment


                              Reached the 50% gain point in the AIB shares that I bought with Biden winnings. How do I go about setting up a hedge fund?
                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                I was reading about the economy of Mauritius last week, they've done a very good job for themselves. Especially with sod all natural resources.

                                I was also looking through tables of wealth inequality across countries, and I noticed that Holland is about the most equal whereas their neighbor Belgium is one of the most unequal. I found that strange.

                                Anyone any insight into that, particularly Belgium's inequality?
                                I definitely shared something a while ago that looked a little more in-depth at how inequality exists even if gini is low. I think it was related to how Ireland compares with other countries in Europe for transfer payments. Our Gini wasn't the lowest but we ranked 2nd to Norway in wealth transfer if I recall correctly.

                                Often gini figures look at income inequality rather than wealth inequality. Also, some countries which are more sparsely populated can have a lower gini than is true. I don't know the answer for Belgium specifically but I'd said there is a myriad of different figures which will give you a different narrative.

                                Comment


                                  On the hedge fund note: I was talking to a guy a few days ago - Irish guy. Set up and runs a massive (imo - 50bn) hedge fund. Fully down to earth. Going to speak to the students next week as he likes to give back (he gives back in much more substantial ways also). I was working out afterwards given how successful his hedge fund is he's surely a billionaire - with standard fee structures of 2% per annum and 20% profit above benchmark?
                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                    Our population fell from about 4 mil post independence to 2.5 mil at lowest ebb.
                                    Where are you getting those numbers from. Didn’t sound right, so glanced at Wikipedia. I think you’re confusing stats for the Republic and for the Island.

                                    Republic was 3.0m around independence, and lowest was 2.8m in post war years.

                                    The entire Island was 4.2m at independence. Never really dropped from there. Stayed at that level to the 60s, then it climbed to today.

                                    Population was 8.2m at the outbreak of the famine.
                                    Still a long way short of that today.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                      Where are you getting those numbers from. Didn’t sound right, so glanced at Wikipedia. I think you’re confusing stats for the Republic and for the Island.

                                      Republic was 3.0m around independence, and lowest was 2.8m in post war years.

                                      The entire Island was 4.2m at independence. Never really dropped from there. Stayed at that level to the 60s, then it climbed to today.

                                      Population was 8.2m at the outbreak of the famine.
                                      Still a long way short of that today.
                                      It seems from checking some old lecture notes, I misremembered. I have a line there saying "Population fell about 400,000 (~15%) in the four decades after independence despite the high natural growth rate implied by births" . Thats 1922-1950, chapter 1 of The Economy of Ireland textbook maybe. So maybe 3.2 to 2.8m? wow, we went really low didn't we, even if I got the figures wrong by a cool million!
                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                      Comment


                                        I see from the lecture notes also a rather shocking quote from a minister at the time. And an even more shocking use of green text. I think because it was a course delivered to people from Boston, and I assumed they would want to hear about Ireland written in green.

                                        6paW3To.png
                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                          Anyone got any more details on the extremely woke RTÉ presenter who has abruptly left his job
                                          all I’ve got is what pops up when you google his name on Reddit but all threads deleted- looks like another al Porter situation
                                          heard about it last night.
                                          metoo'd if you look at the wayback archive of the reddit link you were given.
                                          He was front and centre of the believe women bit at the start of metoo as well
                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 03-03-21, 11:14.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            Are you sure? The Gini coefficient is about the same for both. 25 vs 26. Ireland is 28...

                                            Taxes are European-norm high in both IIRC.
                                            That's seems to be a table of Gini coefficients for income equality, the wealth equality one seems to differ greatly. I was taking it from the Wealth Gini (2019) column in the table here.

                                            Comment


                                              Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                              Anyone got any more details on the extremely woke RTÉ presenter who has abruptly left his job
                                              all I’ve got is what pops up when you google his name on Reddit but all threads deleted- looks like another al Porter situation
                                              There was thread on reddit recently where a woman made claims about a 2FM presenter, wasnt named but enough details for someone to do a google and find out who she was on about, can only imagine its connected to that
                                              airport, lol

                                              Comment


                                                Who is the RTE presenter?

                                                Easy Rhyme or Limerick if he can't be named.

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                  Who is the RTE presenter?

                                                  Easy Rhyme or Limerick if he can't be named.
                                                  The RTE presenter who just stepped down from his role is Eoghan McDermott
                                                  airport, lol

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                    I think it was related to how Ireland compares with other countries in Europe for transfer payments. Our Gini wasn't the lowest but we ranked 2nd to Norway in wealth transfer if I recall correctly.
                                                    Please excuse my ignorance in this area, but what does this mean?

                                                    Comment


                                                      I need to buy some gifts for a team. Whiskey gift set. Fancy bottle/glasses presented well ~ €100. Anyone received or seen anything like that recently?

                                                      Wanted to send fancy dinner box around. But they're dotted around the country so a massive pain.

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by hotspur View Post

                                                        Please excuse my ignorance in this area, but what does this mean?
                                                        Seems unlikely.

                                                        It's the idea of social transfers so how different countries compare in their ability to transfer wealth in societies to address inequality, mainly those at risk of poverty. Perhaps my terminology is a little off but it's that idea. This isn't the same one I shared at the time but something to this effect:https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/70...and-2004-2011/
                                                        1. "The research finds that social transfers (including pensions) reduced the at-risk-of-poverty rate by 53 per cent in 2004, rising to 71 per cent by 2011. It shows that between 2005 and 2010 Ireland moved from the middle towards the top of the range of EU15 countries in poverty reduction effectiveness, as measured with respect to the poverty gap."

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by Iago View Post

                                                          I think Spanish is far from one of the easiest languages to learn for English speakers. It’s back to front, conjugations are everything, 4 past tenses, subjunctive which doesn’t really exist in English, genders for everything. Subtle..and I mean miniscule differences in pronunciation and spelling (i instead of e for example) completely changes the meaning and context of a word or sentence.

                                                          example from today ‘i suppose you she has sent already it but if* no here you have it’ is the literal translation of a sentence.

                                                          it’s easy to understand on a superficial level but actually having a real conversation is a pain in the ass. Unless you don’t mind constantly having the wrong structure and letting them pick through it for understanding

                                                          * sí is yes
                                                          si is if
                                                          Every language is a bit of a bitch to learn - I feel ya, but the metrics used to judge how easy a language is to learn has Spanish at the easiest or near easiest in every list for a reason.
                                                          It takes just 600 hours to learn to a professional level. Reading it is easy, speaking it is easy because words are written like they are pronounced (and are like you would expect), a lot of the words you can understand without knowing a word of Spanish. I was singing a Spanish song the other day and I knew what the whole thing meant, like French etc a lot of words are similar to English.

                                                          Compare that with Hungarian that I am learning which will take twice as long to learn, it is very hard to read and I can't even say the words (it is phonetic too but just impossible to say right), nor even hear the difference in the way they say things, so I can't even tell that I am wrong. That is only the beginning of the difficulty, it isn't similar to any other language apart from one some mountain tribe speaks, you can't guess what a word means, then you get into the 35 cases, creating words from just suffixes and prefixes without the actual word itself, speaking in idioms etc. Agglutinative languages are cool though, throwing out megszentségteleníthetetlenségeskedéseitekért into a sentence.

                                                          After a few weeks of Portuguese (essentially Spanish) I was able to have a basic conversation with my ex - after months of Hungarian I can't say my girlfriends name right). It's a joke how hard I am finding this compared to French and Portuguese. Then get into Chinese etc and it's even worse. Yeah certain aspects are a bitch in every language but it's easier than others was my point, and any benefit learned from learning French isn't really going to speed things up that much, even if you now know about the sex of a chair. I guess it could in the sense that learning any language makes the next easier, unless it is Hungarian.
                                                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 03-03-21, 12:54.

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                            I see from the lecture notes also a rather shocking quote from a minister at the time. And an even more shocking use of green text. I think because it was a course delivered to people from Boston, and I assumed they would want to hear about Ireland written in green.

                                                            6paW3To.png
                                                            The 15% would suggest republic, as would independence I guess.
                                                            Here’s the wiki link. Data from CSO allegedly.
                                                            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demo...lic_of_Ireland

                                                            In 1922 it was 3,070,000, the low point was 40 years, but it was 250,000. A drop, but far less significant than suggested. Of the last 2 centuries it looks to be the most stable era in terms of population.


                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by hotspur View Post

                                                              That's seems to be a table of Gini coefficients for income equality, the wealth equality one seems to differ greatly. I was taking it from the Wealth Gini (2019) column in the table here.
                                                              that looks like Netherlands correlates with Nordic countries and Belgium with France? So maybe if you had looked south from Brussels instead of north, your surprise would have turned to nodding agreement.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                              Comment


                                                                I have no idea as to the truth of the allegations against McDermott, but I'm taken aback by how easy it would be to maliciously destroy someone's reputation via social media.
                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Was speaking to a reporter there, as I must now be on some list of people to call, and I could swear he was saying he was glad I wasn't the prick i seemed to be on social media. He didn't directly say it, but it seemed implied in how what he said was said.

                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                    I have no idea as to the truth of the allegations against McDermott, but I'm taken aback by how easy it would be to maliciously destroy someone's reputation via social media.
                                                                    who is McDermott?
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                      Was speaking to a reporter there, as I must now be on some list of people to call, and I could swear he was saying he was glad I wasn't the prick i seemed to be on social media. He didn't directly say it, but it seemed implied in how what he said was said.
                                                                      did he (a) still specify that you're a prick IRL but not as big a one as your social media posting would imply or (b), that you're not a prick at all IRL, which is incredibly surprising, almost to the point of indicating some kind of personality disorder?
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        He was more veering towards (a) definitely. It wasn't an exculpation (if thats the word I think it is - letting off the hook?).

                                                                        I really need to do media training if this is to become a regular thing, as I crafted an entire treatise on Irish banking based around why I bought AIB shares because there was so little competition that they would be able to exploit their customers for the foreseeable future. While I'd guess there's a smarter way of putting things.
                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                          He was more veering towards (a) definitely. It wasn't an exculpation (if thats the word I think it is - letting off the hook?).

                                                                          I really need to do media training if this is to become a regular thing, as I crafted an entire treatise on Irish banking based around why I bought AIB shares because there was so little competition that they would be able to exploit their customers for the foreseeable future. While I'd guess there's a smarter way of putting things.
                                                                          seems like a perfectly reasonable argument to me. Captive market, throws off a few billion a year in profit, at historic low valuations.

                                                                          It's not sexy, but there was a reason Warren Buffett likes railroads and insurance companies.
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                                                                            that looks like Netherlands correlates with Nordic countries and Belgium with France? So maybe if you had looked south from Brussels instead of north, your surprise would have turned to nodding agreement.
                                                                            I've just realised I got it mixed up and its the Dutch who are the unequal ones and the Belgians the equal.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by hotspur View Post

                                                                              I've just realised I got it mixed up and its the Dutch who are the unequal ones and the Belgians the equal.
                                                                              That's where "Going Dutch" comes from, no sharing, every man,woman & child for themselves.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Originally posted by hotspur View Post

                                                                                I've just realised I got it mixed up and its the Dutch who are the unequal ones and the Belgians the equal.
                                                                                I was wondering because even in Amsterdam you can take a short trip in the city and be in a really poor area with not a white person to be seen, and I found it so strange.


                                                                                my 7070 postcount looks so attractive.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Have a buddy, Brazilian chap with a Hungarian girlfriend, and he is learning Hungarian, he is one of the smartest peeps I know and he says it is the most difficult thing to learn. Echos pretty much all of what Tar says. He doesn't even know when he's not right, and when he is wrong, he can't tell the difference.

                                                                                  When I was off galavanting in 'Nam (you don't know man... you weren't there) I tried to learn some Vietnamese. So god damn difficult. Settled for just saying "Oh my god" which delighted most Vietnamese people and some swear words, which delighted the rest.

                                                                                  Denny Crane Boys Noize! Man. I don't recall the context of The Guard?, but man, blast, Im gonna stick on some Digitalism, Boyz Noize and Justice this morning for a little trip down memory lane.
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Great to see that McDermott lad fall off his high horse, some virtue signaller. One time I'm actually funking for rumours to be true.

                                                                                    Most surprising thing I found out while reading about him is that he has a girlfriend. Always just assumed he was gay.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                      Great to see that McDermott lad fall off his high horse, some virtue signaller. One time I'm actually funking for rumours to be true.

                                                                                      Most surprising thing I found out while reading about him is that he has a girlfriend. Always just assumed he was gay.
                                                                                      He a very nice fella in person, bought a few floors off me a short while ago
                                                                                      Hope he gets himself back on track

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Originally posted by balfejohn View Post

                                                                                        He a very nice fella in person, bought a few floors off me a short while ago
                                                                                        Hope he gets himself back on track
                                                                                        Seems to possibly be a bit of a rapist in person when around teenagers though.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Originally posted by balfejohn View Post

                                                                                          He a very nice fella in person, bought a few floors off me a short while ago
                                                                                          Hope he gets himself back on track
                                                                                          https://www.tiktok.com/@waterfordwhi...from_webapp=v1

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            McDermott sitting on a dead horse too or what are the allegations?
                                                                                            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                              McDermott sitting on a dead horse too or what are the allegations?
                                                                                              I think this is the main one. Reputed to be a few others. Trial by social media so far.

                                                                                              https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=ie
                                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                I still have no idea who this McDermott character is. Suspect I might be better off in my ignorance.
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Originally posted by CHDad View Post

                                                                                                  Seems to possibly be a bit of a rapist in person when around teenagers though.
                                                                                                  shocking if that’s the case

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Probably merit since he's leaving his job at 2FM (no idea who he is just a quick google)

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      The paper headlines all very between the lines. "Shock exit" after two weeks time off.

                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                        What is it about Jockeys disc jockeys and high horses these days .

                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                          Originally posted by balfejohn View Post

                                                                                                          He a very nice fella in person, bought a few floors off me a short while ago
                                                                                                          Hope he gets himself back on track
                                                                                                          Ah yeah. Sure what's a bit of rape of a minor when hes a sound lad buying floors would ya stop.

                                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            I still have no idea who this McDermott character is. Suspect I might be better off in my ignorance.
                                                                                                            You're definitely better off. A despicable character. Was spearheading the "me too" movement in Ireland and saying we should always believe women 100% regardless of whether they could be making false claims or not. Big advocate of the "I believe her" shtick after the rugby players were acquitted up north.

                                                                                                            Funny all this is coming out now with him as the accused. Wonder how he feels. Gobshite.

                                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                                              I'm going to need to hear more about the floor angle before forming an opinion.
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                                Originally posted by dobby View Post

                                                                                                                Ah yeah. Sure what's a bit of rape of a minor when hes a sound lad buying floors would ya stop.
                                                                                                                I didn’t get to read all the stories young man
                                                                                                                I just commented that when I had talked to him he seemed a nice fella
                                                                                                                having read some of the stories now been put up if proven I would change my view

                                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                                  ah dobby was born taking the piss john.
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                    ah dobby was born taking the piss john.
                                                                                                                    True story. Squirted right up into me aul lads eye apparently.

                                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                                      In other news, got engaged. Lockdown doing strange things to people. May as well get married so. Poor woman.

                                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                                        Jut so it's not all sitting on dead horses and the other thing (haven't read anything or heard of him), there's also this in the world:

                                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                                          Hon Dob.
                                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

                                                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                                                          X