Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden speaking very well here to be fair. Some contrast to the swamp creature in the WH.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58
      Mark zuckerburg and Jack Dorsey enabled this
      Meh! Leaving Zuck and the way FB is gamed aside blaming Dorsey solely for the way Twitter works is a mistake.

Twitter reflects human nature and the deeply ugly people who game it would have found or created another similar tool to use their malicous cynicysm.

The platform genie is out of the bottle, we need to figure out how to save democracy from the trolls.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

For a man who needs to have a great deal of comprehension of these subjects you sure do gloss over my main points.

1. I've been talking specifically about this instance.
        2. The death of this man was avoidable
        3. The coppers job is also to protect ALL life .

Shooting at his body mass to take down a civilian with a crude knife was not protecting all life adequately . This is my view on it and the remit for armed police should be to avoid administering a death penalty unless there is definite mortal danger . There is a part of me the feels if it were me with the knife I would be alive today .
        Depends on who has the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Absolutely. It defies the whole spirit of everything. I kinda pushed it a wee bit, but you never know how on the edge people are these days. And it's not like he's a twitter foe I can just eventually block.
          This is the big issue with everyone, never holding the people close to them who they could actually have an effect on to account for their actions. All online bluster, real world most people just let things slide and complain and wonder why the spread in this case is getting worse. Selfish, narcissistic cunts is the answer.

How do other families interact? In mine if you say or do anything stupid, selfish or just being a dickhead you are called on it and ridiculed for the rest of your life. He's your brother, no need to play the ball, play the man and two foot him, he'll get over it.

And back to watching the news, hoping for some police brutality.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              Hey Denny, you did this WP
              I'm looking forward to his explanation of how this is somehow the Dems fault.

Comment

Absolutely. It defies the whole spirit of everything. I kinda pushed it a wee bit, but you never know how on the edge people are these days. And it's not like he's a twitter foe I can just eventually block.
                I dunno. Hes your brother. You need to be the one to tell him and leave him in absolutely no doubt that what hes doing is ridiculous. My brother mentioned the other day he was heading off up a mountain with a few mates, technically they weren't supposed to and I educated him about current restrictions in place and things he should be doing to minimise risk to himself and our parents who he would visit regularly enough as he lives close. We had a barney on WhatsApp and in the space of an hour, had it out and went back to talking about football.

If you dont tell him, nobody will. He will probably call you a prick but will ultimately get over it

Comment

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      Definitely not the end. Just saw a giant wooden cross was erected in Michigan earlier and I'm sure it's definitely all about Jesus...

Fucking hell

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                        When are the batons coming out? Want to see some heads being cracked
                        Police let them in

Selfies
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post

Definitely not the end. Just saw a giant wooden cross was erected in Michigan earlier and I'm sure it's definitely all about Jesus...
                          Easy mistake to make - Trump said "go up to the capitol and show them you're fucking cross".

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            Biden speaking very well here to be fair. Some contrast to the swamp creature in the WH.
                            Why "to be fair"?
                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Why "to be fair"?
                              Because he's not a great speaker overall

Comment

This lockdown is already harder . The youngest is terrorizing the oldest and has no fear of me at all . Eldest fellow takes all the punishment but wont fight back. Can you get a mini tazer for a 4 year old ? He is a beast so I'll probably have to fire a body shot off. At my wits end with the little shite. Full on . Work is impossible
                                Also finding this very, very tough. Work crazy busy, wife on maternity leave with an eight week old but didn't expect to have a almost three year old stuck in the house to boot. He's very hard work, ugh. This month is going to be torturous.

Comment

Jesus Christ will cunts never get their fucking comeuppance?

Comment

nvm....
                                    jumped the gun there

Pence unfollowed then refollowed Don
                                    Last edited by DeadParrot; 06-01-21, 21:25.
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Handy tool here for news fans
                                      https://vidgrid.tk.gg/

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        nvm....
                                        jumped the gun there

Pence unfollowed then refollowed Don
                                        his twitter header image remains biden and kamala

Comment

the tone is just perfect

Comment

I think we can all agree this is an interesting, action packed day in US politics.
                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Donie O'Sullivan with a proper county final haircut on CNN

Comment

Some incredible photos here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...able-main-0106

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                  I think we can all agree this is an interesting, action packed day in US politics.
                                                  it's got everything

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                    This fella was inside during it.
                                                    https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos...t=best#license

Comment

Originally posted by paul8200 View Post

his twitter header image remains biden and kamala
                                                      I think that's Pence and his wife?

Comment

Already looking forward to when some future documentary maker drags up 65 year old elizabeth and reminds her off her moment and she tries to explain what the actual fuck was going through her peabrained skull

Comment

At least 1 fatality. Women who was shot has died

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                            What the hell is an ocean clerk?
                                                            You know, standard enough stuff.

Comment

Comment

Up Kerry

Comment

The King is mad

Comment

It's a good thing in the long run of course. Let it play out.
                                                                    You have to hit rock bottom in order to recover from an episode like this.

Comment

4 dimensional chess

Comment

He's fucking deadly

Comment

Pence to initiate the 25th now that they're enemies.

Comment

A bold Move by Biden. Invoke 25th and become President for 2 weeks . Good career/life move imo

Comment

This is the vote from the Newcastle jury

Comment

He's fucking deadly
                                                                                There are going nowhere in a hurry sez he.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

I've yet to start that because I haven't been able to stomach it while it's all been still happening. I hope it will be a bit cathartic in the aftermath.
                                                                                  I may give The Hobbit a re-read.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                    Jesus Christ will cunts never get their fucking comeuppance?
                                                                                    Holy fuck. Please. Like, yeah yeah life isn't fair, all that bs but come on...

I said it before, and Ill say it again, the day that insufferable cunt passes away, I will sit, silently (with my dog), sipping a stout, and be happy. The world is a better place.
                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

There are going nowhere in a hurry sez he.
                                                                                      About as close as you can say "look at these fucking eejits" and still remain a professional

Comment

They start the certification again at 1 our time.

Be very interesting to see if the GOP minority raising the pointless objections are going to keep them alive. They might be politically fucked either way.

Comment

Imagine being Schumer and being hidden and sequestered in a room with the boot licking fucks that led to that.
                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Don't know if it's something you could be bothered with hotspur but an assessment of Trump's state of mind would be fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Holy fuck. Please. Like, yeah yeah life isn't fair, all that bs but come on...

I said it before, and Ill say it again, the day that insufferable cunt passes away, I will sit, silently (with my dog), sipping a stout, and be happy. The world is a better place.
                                                                                              That's disgraceful, that's someone's grandfather.

Comment

Don't know if it's something you could be bothered with hotspur but an assessment of Trump's state of mind would be fascinating.
                                                                                                Narcissism. It's always been narcissism.

I listened to the full call with Raffensberger. It was incredible.

At one point he tells the Ryan Germany, the GA SoS, that "You have a nice last name"

Wat.

Comment

That's disgraceful, that's someone's grandfather.
                                                                                                  Is it? Do his kids have kids?

Comment

That's usually how it works

Comment

Loads of them. Doubt DJT knows their names though.

Comment

twitter has locked Trumps account

*it's happening gif*

Comment

WH source quote
                                                                                                          "He's out of his mind"

Very normal. Very cool

Comment

That's usually how it works
                                                                                                            haha well then here:

Comment

WH source quote
                                                                                                              "He's out of his mind"

Very normal. Very cool
                                                                                                              It's all the winning. Drives you round the bend.

Comment

Mad that CNN earlier cut away for literally 30 seconds to declare Ossoff.

12 hours ago it was a monster story.

Comment

Rats leaving ship now.

Comment

Rats leaving ship now.
                                                                                                                    Not Rudy. Say it ain't so.

Comment

Yip

Comment

Evan is Irish on CNN. Hon Evan.

Comment

Not Rudy. Say it ain't so.
                                                                                                                          No but almost as odious, Stephanie Grisham.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X