Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did a live gig from the gaff tonight.

Comment

How's about a British jig & reel?

Comment

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

The UK do have some underrated beasts in the scheme of things

Comment

Smarter than us all.

Comment

Made the Eamokoftas tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                The UK do have some underrated beasts in the scheme of things

His best

Comment

Acoustic Guitar Wanker Goals

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    His best

Kirstie nearly made it her own but it's hard to upstage Billy Bragg. She made it a different emotion .

Comment

15 min well spent.

This too shall pass.

Comment

His best

Seen him a few years ago in St Patricks Cathedral, was very good.

That "song for ireland"...goosbumps !
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Autotune, second takes etc. All of that really useful for producing a really good single. But some bands above it. Wouldn't say GOTYE on any of my lists for anything but come on to fuck!!

Play the hard parts loud!!!

Comment

Solskjaer - are you still playing? I'm keen to pick up some music again as soon as I can. Dad's Mandolin sitting around desperate for some attention. My guitar skills appalling, never put in enough effort. Need to change it!

Comment

His best
                              His actual best.

Comment

Solskjaer - are you still playing? I'm keen to pick up some music again as soon as I can. Dad's Mandolin sitting around desperate for some attention. My guitar skills appalling, never put in enough effort. Need to change it!
                                Ha coincidence . I was in X music recently looking for a leftie Mandolin and they laughed at me. Eh NO. Bought a classical recently hoping to freshen it up. Playing for so many years you get lazy , stop trying. Play only a few hours a week . Boo. Gl . Get the feck back into it .

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Ha coincidence . I was in X music recently looking for a leftie Mandolin and they laughed at me. Eh NO. Bought a classical recently hoping to freshen it up. Playing for so many years you get lazy , stop trying. Play only a few hours a week . Boo. Gl . Get the feck back into it .
                                  Agree, excuses are what I have, they're worth absolutely nothing though at the end of it. Will have to make time for it in coming years or it will all be swept away!

Only a few weeks out from life-changing event sure - maybe I'll be v different not long after.

Herself Scottish - this is appealing all round

Comment

Not sure if many have heard this btw, it's special. Listen to it first, if you enjoy it google for the story.
                                    Thanks for that. Just bought the album. Will wait for it to arrive, listen, then check out the RTE Doc on One.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                      Tomorrows a formality I think. DJ just looks too in control.
                                      I see my fake American\Mexican is still hanging in there in second. Hopefully he's a Mexi-can rather than a Mexi-can't.

I need some very important info for my sweat later on. Do you prounounce his name like 'anker' (as in wanker) or like 'anser'?
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Couldn't be more perfect.
                                        It got better

​​​​​​
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This song never fails to put me in a good mood.

Comment

Strange request, but wondering if anybody knows where you could find Ortiz anchovies in Dublin?
                                            Only style of anchovies I’ve ever enjoyed fwiw

Attached Files

Comment

Sweden

Sweden's chief epidemiologist has admitted that the country is experiencing a second wave of coronavirus as cases and deaths from the disease surge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                Strange request, but wondering if anybody knows where you could find Ortiz anchovies in Dublin?
                                                I've seen them in Avoca Rathcoole.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Pretty sure they're in avoca in monkstown too if that's closer. Fallon and Byrne a good bet too

Comment

The Sheridans Cheese shops that are in some Dunnes Stores stock them, so do most good Delis.

Comment

This is a real film

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Fuck sake, there isn't a hole that DJ doesn't threaten.

Not a chance he blows this tomorrow.
                                                            Bbv'd?

Comment

Tomorrows a formality I think. DJ just looks too in control.
                                                              DJ looks a different golfer today even this early. Looks like hes tightening up.

Might be more interesting than it really should be.
                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                Did anyone else watch that class Netflix documentary on the professional (rubik) cubing circuit?

Beautiful.

Watched it over the summer and was waiting for an opportunity to learn how to rubik. In a basic way anyway. Down to 7.5mins now.

Would be an interesting bet. Give everyone interested two months, say, and then we turn up and whoever has lowest score from best of three cubes walks away with the loot. Would give a bit of purpose to the lockdown.
                                                                It really is a crazy world. So impressive how they visualise the solution in 10 seconds.

Comment

Tiger makes 10 at the Par 3 12th. In the water 3 times.

Comment

Confirmed Mexi-can't.

Think HH is on the lad in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      Confirmed Mexi-can't.

Think HH is on the lad in second.
                                                                      i'm on the winner but funking hard for Na to grab a birdy on the last for a place at 200/1

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

i'm on the winner but funking hard for Na to grab a birdy on the last for a place at 200/1
                                                                        not to be!

Comment

Scraped into the money in the Alan Crooks comp one of a dozen who had the DJ, Rham, Na line, only one had DJ, Rory, Na for fourth place, winning line was Cameron Smith, Corey Conners and DJ.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

It really is a crazy world. So impressive how they visualise the solution in 10 seconds.
                                                                            I always had a problem turning the damn thing . Kept letting stuck . Twas an impatience thing.

Comment

Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

Comment

BBC4 Doc on Ronnie Scott and his club is excellent

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Originally posted by Ed View Post

Pretty sure they're in avoca in monkstown too if that's closer. Fallon and Byrne a good bet too
                                                                                    Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

The Sheridans Cheese shops that are in some Dunnes Stores stock them, so do most good Delis.
                                                                                    Yeah Dunnes has them.
                                                                                    Cheers all. I knew the sophisticated palates of IPB wouldn't let me down.

Comment

A potentially risky gift decision of a set of pyjamas for the wife. It seems very well made and by an Irish designer. So thinking that might be good.
                                                                                      Is "I want ya to cover up in da bedroom"
                                                                                      really the message you want to send?

Comment

The Masters was fake. Tiger clearly won it. The 12th hole was clearly rigged . Not conceding this until the lawyers settle this in court . The green jacket decision must be rejected

Comment

Alan Bleasdale's 'The Black Stuff' is the Play for Today showing on BBC4 on Tuesday evening - one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Nicked this...

Not going mad, top of market strong but with questions, bookies shorting the leaders and pushing no-one out so...

Cameron Smith before he got tipped somewhere
                                                                                            Little more on Bubba
                                                                                            Dirty fiver on Van Royen at 320/1 on the machine

Like Xander and Matsuyama

Scottie Scheffler should go well and could be the bet for April

Might do some 3 ball accumulators and frl depending on draw
                                                                                            Well that was alright...

Had Smith and Bubba both in an ew double with Laurie Canter when he shit the bed a few weeks ago to finish 2nd and they both finished 4th

Smith drifted to about 300/1 on the machine and 150/1 on sky about 4 holes onto day one after going to one over... So dipped toe again

Also had him in the without favs market for a little

Cashed out all my betfair stuff last night and freerolled today

Few other bits and bobs came in for a dacent week

Xander goes off too short to be backed and has a bad round in him

Bubba has retired from my staking plan...I hope

IM looks a player

DJ is the king

Same old same old with the rest

DJ, Smith, IM and Scheffler for April!?

​​​​​
                                                                                            Last edited by Elshambles; 15-11-20, 23:51.
                                                                                            PMA

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post

Is "I want ya to cover up in da bedroom"
                                                                                              really the message you want to send?
                                                                                              I'd be holding out to see a pic of said PJs before I jump to that conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post

Well that was alright...

Had Smith and Bubba both in an ew double with Laurie Canter when he shit the bed a few weeks ago to finish 2nd and they both finished 4th

Smith drifted to about 300/1 on the machine and 150/1 on sky about 4 holes onto day one after going to one over... So dipped toe again

Also had him in the without favs market for a little

Cashed out all my betfair stuff last night and freerolled today

Few other bits and bobs came in for a dacent week

Xander goes off too short to be backed and has a bad round in him

Bubba has retired from my staking plan...I hope

IM looks a player

DJ is the king

Same old same old with the rest

DJ, Smith, IM and Scheffler for April!?

​​​​​
                                                                                                Wouldn’t be backing Im too quick. Misses a lot of 4footers or less when up against it. You saw one today on 6 but he’s done that a few times this season.

Will Zalatoris is someone I’m very interested in.

Corey Connors is another player who’s trending better and better.

On the other side and a major hot take but I’d be laying Brooks for every tournament here on out.
                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Wouldn’t be backing Im too quick. Misses a lot of 4footers or less when up against it. You saw one today on 6 but he’s done that a few times this season.

Will Zalatoris is someone I’m very interested in.

Corey Connors is another player who’s trending better and better.

On the other side and a major hot take but I’d be laying Brooks for every tournament here on out.
                                                                                                  Oooh I know IM misses putts, reason I never touch him but the kid can play

Zalatoris goes off too short in tournaments to be backed at moment, only won once on the Korn Ferry, defo one for future but price needs to drift for me

Connors was on the list at start of week

Brooks doesn't care about anything but majors, problem with that is you won't know if he is alright until he is in one...
                                                                                                  PMA

Comment

I'd be holding out to see a pic of said PJs before I jump to that conclusion.
                                                                                                    The phrase "well made" was where
                                                                                                    I started to suspect practical over playtime.

​​​​Pray for Hitch ;-)

Comment

This is just GREAT . For att of SP BENNY OLE ETC.

https://youtu.be/4bwMqliLXZQ
                                                                                                      Last edited by Solksjaer!; 16-11-20, 09:17.

Comment

Princess Nut Nuts
                                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Jaykers, I see Betfair still have the US President market up and people are still happily punting away. Madness.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 16-11-20, 08:59.

Comment

Feck. Here is the link

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                30m+ matched on BF overnight. 800k offered at 1.03. Can't see them closing it.
                                                                                                                Over 100m matched since then

Comment

David Fincher gets Joker

“I don’t think ­anyone would have looked at that material and thought, ‘Yeah, let’s take Travis Bickle and Rupert Pupkin and conflate them, then trap him in a betrayal of the mentally ill, and trot it out for a billion dollars.’”

Comment

...

Comment

Who's going to find the new twink voicemail for us?
                                                                                                                      https://www.facebook.com/697891102/v...9014170106103/

Comment

Think Cliffs? Did something happen with Lucy Kennedy . Seems like a mad ol Twink rant. Keep yer Mickey in your pants will never be topped.

Comment

Autotune, second takes etc. All of that really useful for producing a really good single. But some bands above it. Wouldn't say GOTYE on any of my lists for anything but come on to fuck!!

Play the hard parts loud!!!
                                                                                                                          Amazing vocal

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X