X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAC on Fox.
    Thats a strangley predecible career turn
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Trump back out to 1.89 now

Comment

Screenshot_2020-11-04-04-45-20-775_com.brave.browser.jpg Screenshot_2020-11-04-04-45-20-775_com.brave.browser.jpg

Comment

Mo, thats a cracking screenshot. Mad really.
          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            Fox calls arizona for biden
            and so, to bed

the only moral I draw from this entire thing is...pick your horse and wait to back it because the swongs will be extreme.
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Calling it now.

Biden wins this.

Keep the faith.
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Biden 2.2 is looking big right now to this untrained eye

Comment

He's at it.

Twitter censoring his dangerous tweets.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...Looks like its win 2 out of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, which ever does this wins the election...

Comment

LOL

Comment

I though DJT wasn't even campaigning in Michigan and had abandoned it - shocking that its a flip.

Comment

Georgia could go blue yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

The people actually betting money created a market that had Biden a 1 / 2 favourite. The market was also wrong here.
                            I’m not sure that’s holds true tbh. The price had Biden as a 66% favourite. But the actually market activity didn’t match that. Trump had much more money placed on him than Biden. You’d expect a true favourite to be back heavily.

Comment

It's playing out.

Comment

Trump’s TV appearance and tweets are just mad.

“This is a fraud on the American public. We were getting ready to win this election and frankly we did win this election.”

Says he’s going to the Supreme Court to “stop the voting”.
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Been waking up sporadically during the night to check results and just awake awhile now watching the news, scary stuff that it's all up in the air at the moment.
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

1.49 A big WIN
                                    MAGA

Comment

This is incredible.

I mean he said he’s do it but I didn’t think he’d do it.

Comment

Trump pretty much declaring the win. Difficult times ahead in the US. Spent Christmas in AZ last year. Every walk of life clouded by an unsettling sense of polarisation.
                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It's a good sign though I feel. If he was confident of holding those leads you'd have to think he'd take a different line.

Comment

What is the BBC's obsession with regular hexagons about? They were used for Brexit, Covid, the GE, and now the US pres election. Other plane shapes are available.
                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Wis moving blue too.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                What is the BBC's obsession with regular hexagons about? They were used for Brexit, Covid, the GE, and now the US pres election. Other plane shapes are available.
                                                Like a good dodecahedron myself.

Tough enough for the 2d world mind.

Comment

This was the fear regarding votes being counted post election day.

Prior to this the Supreme Court were locked at 4-4 regarding extending the receipt of mail in votes in Pennsylvania.

They alluded to retrospectively reviewing the matter again and now Barrett will have time to review the situation.

The gap looks too big for Biden there but how long might this saga drag on for.

15 min podcast from 538 published in the last few mins to note where things are now.

In this late-night edition of the FiveThirtyEight Politics podcast, the crew discusses what we know so far about the results of the 2020 election. TL;DR …
                                                  Last edited by Guest; 04-11-20, 08:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                    This guy by the screen on CNN might just be the best election coverage guy I've seen.
                                                    I dunno, he comes across as a Democrat to me, or at least very conscious that's he's working for a Democrat supporting station.
                                                    The very best people play it so straight such that you'd never know who they support.

Comment

NYT have NC as 84% Trump but I think it might be closer assuming all outstanding votes are mail in.

Approx 285k votes still be counted with a current gap of approx 85k votes, Biden would need to win somewhere around 66% of remaining votes to win NC.

It’s interesting given that NC are accepting mail in votes until Nov 12th provided they’re postmarked for Nov 3rd

Comment

Are ye worried yet?
                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

If the electorate are split almost completely 50/50, and one side 'wont' vote for 'the other' no matter what, does that suggest a fatal flaw in the US construction?

A 'Middle of the pair' candidate may attract the most votes, though it appears as though both parties are attempting to step further away from each other as often as they can.

Comment

Yes the American system was not designed to be this polarised. It only functions effectively with a high degree of bi partisanship. The genie may be out of the bottle there.
                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

anyone know where rd111 lives and dice for that matter
                                                              actually especially dices address

Comment

Pew Research Centre have done loads on this in recent years, partisanship in US has been growing for years and it is worrying because it seems to be be exponential.

Between 2016-2019 both parties said they see the other party as more immoral, more unintelligent & more close minded.

75% of Democrats viewed Republicans as very close minded. Whether you think that or not is irrelevant but it points to a big divide.

Comment

How much matched on BF?

Comment

I predict pp will be paying out on Trump today.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                      I predict pp will be paying out on Trump today.
                                                                      I’d be surprised if they did that in light of the liability on the exc.

Same thing when the exchange/PP was suspended when Trump had Covid, I think it might be too contentious not to keep them aligned.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                                        bJrUVcVxGKaPtR6K6SniqMmdgKd8ZY6Djs72LLr083iexDoZKiQCn9qkKrxslEquvJ9cYRsS3vu50kHJY0cuZ0xSYSMbapcFOztgN3v1GPYSHBPP_H1tnd7e2I27xk6U.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by noname1255 View Post
                                                                          anyone know where rd111 lives and dice for that matter
                                                                          actually especially dices address
                                                                          1. on the street
                                                                          2. in a big house

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                            How much matched on BF?
                                                                            410M so far

Comment

Rumours flying about that RDIII has hit the Cash Out button!
                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                Rumours flying about that RDIII has hit the Cash Out button!
                                                                                Untrue!

I can't however see a way back from here. Trump wins imo.

Comment

538 had Wisconsin 94 / 6 in favour of Biden. Looks like Trump will win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                                    NYT have NC as 84% Trump but I think it might be closer assuming all outstanding votes are mail in.

Approx 285k votes still be counted with a current gap of approx 85k votes, Biden would need to win somewhere around 66% of remaining votes to win NC.

It’s interesting given that NC are accepting mail in votes until Nov 12th provided they’re postmarked for Nov 3rd
                                                                                    they've also got Biden winning Georgia at 64%

Comment

Denny the real MVP throughout all of this. Well played.

Looking forward to the incoming apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Untrue!

I can't however see a way back from here. Trump wins imo.
                                                                                        Biden wins NC, Ariz, Georg, Nev while losing Mich, Wisc & Penn looks the most likely path as of now.

Likely to come down to NC as the decider

Comment

Looking forward to RD3 apology and commitment to never post anything about US politics again

Comment

Biden just went in front in WI

Comment

Biden wins NC, Ariz, Georg, Nev while losing Mich, Wisc & Penn looks the most likely path as of now.

Likely to come down to NC as the decider
                                                                                              Georgia and NC are pretty huge with 35 votes between them. Mail in accepted for over a week in NC.

Comment

800px-Edvard_Munch%2C_1893%2C_The_Scream%2C_oil%2C_tempera_and_pastel_on_cardboard%2C_91_x_73_cm%2C_National_Gallery_of_Norway.jpg
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                  Biden just went in front in WI
                                                                                                  Hopefully a win here, can’t have RD3 issuing an apology, Nate seems positive:

Comment

So, Michigan

Comment

...
                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Sure at this stage even a win is a hollow victory here at IPB for Team Biden.

I hope the lemmings who followed can console themselves with returns but the leaders have been utterly humiliated in terms of analysis. All credibility is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                          Sure at this stage even a win is a hollow victory here at IPB for Team Biden.

I hope the lemmings who followed can console themselves with returns but the leaders have been utterly humiliated in terms of analysis. All credibility is gone.
                                                                                                          Fair call (even though you come across as a complete tool).

Comment

hard to get a steer on where they're counting still and where they've knocked off for the night

Comment

Sticking my impending Trump loots on Caesars Comet to stroll into the Top 4 in the opener an Fundalk @ even money to fund a more luxurious extension to the back of the gaff.

Comment

Biden gone fav

Comment

Biden odds on on BF again

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Biden gone fav
                                                                                                                        Trump gone more fav

Comment

Trump gone more fav

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X