Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Lockdown City

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Emmet View Post
    How good are Dupont & Ntamack?

    We shit the bed in the 22 about 6 times today. Certainly had enough opportunities to win the championship.
    about time we had a good and stable pairing at 9-10. Dupont is an absolute superstar, and ntamack is just getting better and better. our back row is also outstanding, and can't wait for Penaud to get back on the squad. We're building a serious and consistent team for France 2023

    Comment


      Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
      It's an ageing team that hasn't won a game of consequence in two years. The right approach would be to move on from a bunch of lads hanging on for a Lions send off that aren't making 2023. Not that I expect us to do that, unfortunately. Hammered in the end. No complaints.
      Healy, POM, Murray and Sexton?

      4 of 23?
      Last edited by Emmet; 31-10-20, 22:02.

      Comment


        Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

        about time we had a good and stable pairing at 9-10. Dupont is an absolute superstar, and ntamack is just getting better and better. our back row is also outstanding, and can't wait for Penaud to get back on the squad. We're building a serious and consistent team for France 2023
        You forgot about Vakatawa. Some player!

        Dupont is 23. Incredible.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Emmet View Post

          You forgot about Vakatawa. Some player!

          Dupont is 23. Incredible.
          and Penaud still to come back

          Comment


            Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
            France favs for 2021 6 nations?
            All aboard the Scotland Hype train tbh

            Comment


              Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              How good are Dupont & Ntamack?

              We shit the bed in the 22 about 6 times today. Certainly had enough opportunities to win the championship.
              Let's just cull every player over 28 and go all out for WC 2023.

              Sexton, Healy, Murray, Earls, Stander, O'Mahony - thanks for the memories but GL and WP.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

              Comment


                Originally posted by Emmet View Post

                Healy, POM, Murray and Sexton?

                4 of 23?
                Yeah the two most important players. Stander won't make 2023 also. Don't think Aki will either. Time to move on from these guys.
                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

                Comment


                  Looking forward to 2023 already- just need a nice 6 nations win in 22/23 with all the “legends “ while all the other teams are actually prepping for the big one to get the hype Boiling nicely.
                  time is a flat circle
                  Last edited by PSV58; 31-10-20, 23:01.

                  Comment


                    ...
                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                      Let's just cull every player over 28 and go all out for WC 2023.

                      Sexton, Healy, Murray, Earls, Stander, O'Mahony - thanks for the memories but GL and WP.
                      BUT we just don’t have a Dupont or an Ntamack waiting in the wings.

                      No doubt we need to move on but the quality is poor.

                      Go through the team 1-15 and look how weak we
                      are

                      1. Ed Byrne - delighted for him but he’s barely international class. 27 and I’m not sure how much more he can give. Best option is to switch Porter back to loosehead but then we have no one behind Furlong

                      2. Ronan Kelleher might come good. We have a few prospects in Leinster. Herring and Dave Heffernan are placeholders. Nothing obviously brilliant at the minute.

                      3. Furlong hopefully if he comes back okay. Porter had a great game tonight and has done pretty well overall this year (Saracens game aside).

                      4. No great options. Beirne is fine in open play but not international class in the set piece. No big brutish options available.

                      5. James Ryan. Playing at 6/10 levels since his return from injury unfortunately. Hopefully he can turn that around.

                      6. 7. 8. Some excellent options in the backrow to be fair.

                      9. Depressing. JGP, Cooney, Luke McGrath all not quite at the level. Decent players but nothing special and a bit long in the tooth now too. Hopefully Casey or some other young lad takes it by the scruff of the neck.

                      10. Harry Byrne or Joey if he can ever get his body right again. Ross Byrne just doesn’t have it nor Carty or Burns.

                      11. Hugo Keenan looking good but he may get the FB gig yet. Larmour has had all the x-factor drilled out of him. Stockdale or Lowe either I guess. A few options and lads drift in and out of form on the wing.

                      12. Henshaw.

                      13. Ringrose.

                      14. Some good young options in Ulster.

                      15. Keenan/Larmour

                      All in all we’re looking at a few lean years and there’s no short cuts I can see. I wish it was a case of ignoring clear and obvious talent but I just don’t see that.

                      Factor in how financially fucked the IRFU are it’s not going to be pleasant and the begging bowl will be out for any sponsor with a euro to give.

                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

                        Have to agree with strew. If you 'can stomach' his racist views because you like his tax cuts, then you're still a racist. Thats just the way it is - lets not complicate something quite simple.
                        Nobody hates Trump more than me (Trumpism for you there )
                        However I disagree . if the case against his opponents is sold to you in such a way that if offends your own values then it's a balancing act as to where racism lies . You may disagree with racism BUT maybe you are a staunch brainwashed nationalist. So you go for the conman despite your reservations as his approach will help your own beliefs. Similarly you might be a huge advocate for a woman's right to choose but still err in your judgement in evaluating your decision. It does not make you a de facto racist .
                        Last edited by Solksjaer!; 01-11-20, 00:05. Reason: Auto correct. Feck off

                        Comment


                          I dont automatically think nationalism equates to racism despite the obvious connections

                          Comment


                            On that point there is a really interesting Far Right militia getting geared up for the upcoming civil war called the Oathkeepers. They are unusual in their ilk because they clearly disavow racism. There's a great podcast about them here: https://www.npr.org/2020/10/28/92864...litia-movement

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

                              Have to agree with strew. If you 'can stomach' his racist views because you like his tax cuts, then you're still a racist. Thats just the way it is - lets not complicate something quite simple.
                              If the election was entirely about racism, that obviously that position is much stronger. But it’s one of many factors, of course an important one.
                              Its very easy where we are sitting, in relatively comfortable wealth, to say that racism should be the prime factor above all else. And I expect many of us could put morals ahead or earnings. However that’s a much harder decision when you are hovering above the poverty line.
                              I just think it’s fundamentally wrong to label people who, due to personal circumstances, have other voting factors as racists.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                On that point there is a really interesting Far Right militia getting geared up for the upcoming civil war called the Oathkeepers. They are unusual in their ilk because they clearly disavow racism. There's a great podcast about them here: https://www.npr.org/2020/10/28/92864...litia-movement
                                The idea of a Civil War is difficult to contemplate but something I’ve seen mentioned a little more frequently: https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...on-us-politics

                                th
                                The United States’ fragmented, politically malleable, and decentralized system of law enforcement, local authorities often have the autonomy to ignore or tolerate the activities of militant groups if they want to. Others have even cultivated direct ties: during an antigovernment protest, for instance, a local sheriff in Michigan shared the stage with two of the militia members eventually charged in the kidnapping plot against Whitmer.
                                Direct ties link leads to an incredible amount of instances similar to local sheriff situation.

                                Comment


                                  2.92 Beverly Hills for Trump. MAGA.

                                  Comment


                                    @Laz, did you manage to find a brisket yesterday ?
                                    This too shall pass.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                      2.92 Beverly Hills for Trump. MAGA.
                                      you should really remortgage the gaff to get more on, KAGA
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                      Comment


                                        Jesus, I was feeling all good and optimistic waking up to these polls and then V for Vendetta just knocks it all out of you with precision surgery on the rugby squad. What a bollix.
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                        Comment


                                          The betting line still hasn't moved and there's plenty of 1/2 out there (or 15/8 if you fancy the other fella). This market has €275m matched already and is going to turn very fast on E-Day.

                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            The betting line still hasn't moved and there's plenty of 1/2 out there (or 15/8 if you fancy the other fella). This market has €275m matched already and is going to turn very fast on E-Day.
                                            Lol at the big spending stake

                                            Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                            Comment


                                              ...
                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                              Comment


                                                Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                                                you should really remortgage the gaff to get more on, KAGA
                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                  Whats the plan for Tuesday night. Are we going to take turns keeping an eye on events and then press a siren when something newsworthy is happening? Their darned time makes it difficult to overcommit to staying up as it'll probably be 2am our time before anything even starts happening.
                                                  I've taken Weds off.

                                                  We're not going to get a cliffhanger though. Once the first of NC, GA or FL declares it'll be all over.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    Whats the plan for Tuesday night. Are we going to take turns keeping an eye on events and then press a siren when something newsworthy is happening? Their darned time makes it difficult to overcommit to staying up as it'll probably be 2am our time before anything even starts happening.
                                                    Georgia closes around midnight, Ohio & North Carolina between midnight and 1am.

                                                    Pennsylvania & Florida around 1am so you should have a pretty good indication by 2am.

                                                    That's the kind of timeline I'm going off.

                                                    This indicates if a result is expected on the night: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...iming/#OH-info

                                                    Apparently most of those above come in quite quickly

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                      It might be neither a crime nor defamation. It's just scumbaggery. I thought FG were supposed to be the antidote to that sort of thing but I guess not. He was doing his buddy a favour. Leo might not have benefitted from it directly, but it looks like his mate did. At the very least this is the kind of thing that exhausts your political capital and caps your career.

                                                      Anyway, the radio should be a good gas tomorrow morning.
                                                      The worst thing about Golfgate for me was the stench of cronyism. The Dennis Naughten broadband thing was another stinker.

                                                      This is just more of it. While the golden circle might not be illegal as such, it really sticks in the craw of the average working stiff.

                                                      Every time the public hear of this type of carry on, they get another message that it's OK to bend the rules. Without getting on the high horse, this type of sh1te damages the fabric of society and feeds into rule bending, say around Covid rules, tax evasion or social protection fraud. Call me naïve, but I expected more from Leo as part of the FG 'new guard'. Are Harris, Convey and Donohoe just new versions of Michael Lowry, but better at managing the cronyism and corruption?

                                                      Makes you wonder how massive contracts, like the one for kitting out the national children's hospital for example, are really awarded.

                                                      Leo always delivers, but I expect only to those who have delivered to him, and his ilk, first.
                                                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

                                                        The worst thing about Golfgate for me was the stench of cronyism.
                                                        Did you log in and get your new handicap yet?

                                                        If so, did it change much for you?

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

                                                          Did you log in and get your new handicap yet?

                                                          If so, did it change much for you?
                                                          Just got it. 8.5. Was 11. A bit skewed because I only renewed handicap last year, after letting it lapse ,and only have 9 counting scores. I think they take average of top three scores in my case.

                                                          At least I can say I played off single figures at one time in my life .
                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                          Comment


                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                              @Laz, did you manage to find a brisket yesterday ?
                                                              I did Ole, I was set to go to the place you recommended but my local had a 2kg piece.

                                                              Really enjoyed cooking it, I wasn't crazy about the sauce in the end. Going again at it later with some blaas and coleslaw.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

                                                                Just got it. 8.5. Was 11. A bit skewed because I only renewed handicap last year, after letting it lapse ,and only have 9 counting scores. I think they take average of top three scores in my case.

                                                                At least I can say I played off single figures at one time in my life .
                                                                That's quite a cut.

                                                                I'm down to 13.6 from 15 having just got cut to 15 from 17.6 a few weeks previously

                                                                I didnt have a full set of scores either but two scores of 40+ have done the damage.

                                                                I can't imagine there are many people in the country off 13-14 that are worse than me tbh.

                                                                Comment


                                                                  I'd say R111 has a pair of these FB_IMG_1604241983263.jpg

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    The weather for Tipp-Limerick match is ridiculous.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Polk V Negreanu high stakes heads up match is going ahead and starting next week. They are going to be the Poker Go studio for the first session playing some kind of Battleship style with computers at the same table live being broadcast for free. There has been a massive back and forth between them in the lead up to the match. It should be fun to watch.

                                                                      Bill Perkins has bet Daniel for $1m. He cites having inside knowledge on the tools and work Daniel has been putting in.



                                                                      Negreanu and Polk will be playing a grand total of 25,000 hands in this cash game series, the first 200 hands of the match will take place in the PokerGO® Studio on November 4th. “High Stakes Feud” will kick-off live on PokerGO® and will then shift online at WSOP.com, where Negreanu and Polk will face-off 3-5 times a week with the possibility of the match lasting multiple months.
                                                                      Daniel has been working with some of the top HUNL players along with some new solver not currently available on the market in order to prepare but whether he can bridge the skill gap in such a short time to make it competitive is hard to know. You can currently get 5.4 on Pokershares at the moment. Doug said he would need to be losing at less than 8bb for 4-1 to be profitable long term.

                                                                      Last edited by Opr; 01-11-20, 15:11.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

                                                                        That's quite a cut.

                                                                        I'm down to 13.6 from 15 having just got cut to 15 from 17.6 a few weeks previously

                                                                        I didnt have a full set of scores either but two scores of 40+ have done the damage.

                                                                        I can't imagine there are many people in the country off 13-14 that are worse than me tbh.
                                                                        I’m 3.9 From 6.2 playing 5 on our whites
                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Murdrum

                                                                          Tis miles away now but am planning a trip home in April, we have to get out for a round.
                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                            Murdrum

                                                                            Tis miles away now but am planning a trip home in April, we have to get out for a round.
                                                                            Yeah absolutely, bring Switch and any other IPBer interested.

                                                                            The Heritage off the top of my head given I think it has one of, if not the highest slope rating in Ireland.
                                                                            We may as well give ourselves as forgiving a handicap as possible.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

                                                                              Yeah absolutely, bring Switch and any other IPBer interested.

                                                                              The Heritage off the top of my head given I think it has one of, if not the highest slope rating in Ireland.
                                                                              We may as well give ourselves as forgiving a handicap as possible.
                                                                              I'd be up for playing this if you don't mind a complete hacker joining. By the time April comes around I might be semi-respectable and may even have broken 90 on my home course.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Originally posted by coillcam View Post

                                                                                I'd be up for playing this if you don't mind a complete hacker joining. By the time April comes around I might be semi-respectable and may even have broken 90 on my home course.
                                                                                Yeah of course.

                                                                                Theresa can let us know closer to the time when he's coming home.

                                                                                We'll say the 4 of us for definite and see how things are for everyone else in April.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Ole, what do you think of this guy....

                                                                                  https://www.buyitdirect.ie/p/char-br...s-steel-140675

                                                                                  I'm in the market for a gas bbq. Budget is €500. That doesn't get you a whole load of Weber so am checking out a few different ones.

                                                                                  Given the time of year I figured I'd get a great bargain but doesn't seem to be the case.

                                                                                  Any tips/suggestions?
                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    ...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

                                                                                      Cronyism? What planet are you on?! Were you so caught up in the scandal that you didn't look at what Leo was actually trying to do here? He shared details with a GP group in order to encourage more doctors from that group to sign up to the free GP care scheme so we don't have to pay to bring our kids to the doctor. None of this was about damaging anything, but about implementing a policy that the public wants and certain GPs were resisting as they thought they'd make more money off you and me if we had to pay ourselves for our sick kids. You have to have really lost sight of the goals of society to get so caught up in disliking someone that you forget to check if he is actually trying to help you.
                                                                                      Ah I think thats probably a generous interpretation of what happened Hitch!
                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

                                                                                        Yeah absolutely, bring Switch and any other IPBer interested.

                                                                                        The Heritage off the top of my head given I think it has one of, if not the highest slope rating in Ireland.
                                                                                        We may as well give ourselves as forgiving a handicap as possible.
                                                                                        Definitely.

                                                                                        Tentative plan is to be home the whole month of April Covid permitting.
                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Ah heeeor

                                                                                          Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Originally posted by Lazare View Post

                                                                                            I did Ole, I was set to go to the place you recommended but my local had a 2kg piece.

                                                                                            Really enjoyed cooking it, I wasn't crazy about the sauce in the end. Going again at it later with some blaas and coleslaw.
                                                                                            Jesus.

                                                                                            Holy fucking jesus that was satisfying.
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              I wasn't even looking for it but couldn't resist buying a grindcore record based entirely on Nicholas Cage losing his shit. Should be interesting.



                                                                                              Also couldn't pass up one by a Japanese band called Bathtub Shitter. Straight into the top 10 of best band names I've ever heard. Wish I'd thought of it.
                                                                                              Last edited by BennyHiFi; 01-11-20, 18:19.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

                                                                                                Cronyism? What planet are you on?! Were you so caught up in the scandal that you didn't look at what Leo was actually trying to do here? He shared details with a GP group in order to encourage more doctors from that group to sign up to the free GP care scheme so we don't have to pay to bring our kids to the doctor. None of this was about damaging anything, but about implementing a policy that the public wants and certain GPs were resisting as they thought they'd make more money off you and me if we had to pay ourselves for our sick kids. You have to have really lost sight of the goals of society to get so caught up in disliking someone that you forget to check if he is actually trying to help you.
                                                                                                You should think out your sick kid saving fairy story. If true, members of NAGP would have been privy to the confidential information with a view to getting buy in. Did this happen?

                                                                                                The idea of the state furthering their position buy flashing their hole cards, to a rival union with conflicting interests, is childish.
                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  I got rode on the WHI. Started the year 13.0 down to 10.5 and back to 10.7 when we finished up.

                                                                                                  Log in to see it's 6.7 today. Playing off 8 from our comp tees. Slope rating of 132.

                                                                                                  Casual golf with some friends that don't have a WHI is going to be... Expensive

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    I thought this might interest a few music lovers here. If you intend to carry on, sign up via vpn to Turkish tidal. Works out at a couple of quid a month

                                                                                                    https://try.tidal.com/offer/

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Ole, what do you think of this guy....

                                                                                                      https://www.buyitdirect.ie/p/char-br...s-steel-140675

                                                                                                      I'm in the market for a gas bbq. Budget is €500. That doesn't get you a whole load of Weber so am checking out a few different ones.

                                                                                                      Given the time of year I figured I'd get a great bargain but doesn't seem to be the case.

                                                                                                      Any tips/suggestions?
                                                                                                      Does it have to be gas ? Char broil is a very decent brand, but like all outside stuff, it needs to really be under a cover at the very least to get a good few years.

                                                                                                      It normally would be an ideal time to buy, but because of whats happening, people are pumping money into outside living and production shortages has meant there is not that much of a price drop, there are bargains out there but you have to be ready to buy.

                                                                                                      Nice and all as it is to shop local, keep on eye on the uk sites, riverside would be one of the bigger ones.

                                                                                                      Dont discount charcoal either, €300 would get you a lovely mastertouch, can add on a rotisserie, on amazon for ~100, the GBS system has interchangeable sear grates, skillets etc. A lot of BBQ for your 500.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                        Farage throwing his hat in the ring once again:


                                                                                                        https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...m-uk-new-anti/

                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                          ...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                                            Detailed timeline of how events will unfold Tues/Weds with things to look out for

                                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                                              Originally posted by oleras View Post

                                                                                                              Does it have to be gas ? Char broil is a very decent brand, but like all outside stuff, it needs to really be under a cover at the very least to get a good few years.

                                                                                                              It normally would be an ideal time to buy, but because of whats happening, people are pumping money into outside living and production shortages has meant there is not that much of a price drop, there are bargains out there but you have to be ready to buy.

                                                                                                              Nice and all as it is to shop local, keep on eye on the uk sites, riverside would be one of the bigger ones.

                                                                                                              Dont discount charcoal either, €300 would get you a lovely mastertouch, can add on a rotisserie, on amazon for ~100, the GBS system has interchangeable sear grates, skillets etc. A lot of BBQ for your 500.
                                                                                                              Cheers Ole, hadn't really considered the UK, figured shipping cost would be an issue.

                                                                                                              I love charcoal, I have a decent Weber kettle. I'll stick with that for those sunny Summer evenings or weekend relaxing bbqs with beers. I want the convenience of gas though so I can cook on a whim, on tight time. Love the idea of coming home from work and cooking on it within minutes.

                                                                                                              I'll be buying the cover too.
                                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                                                                              Comment



                                                                                                                Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                I sometimes wonder were we all reading different things growing up, that we don't have the same basic understanding of how the world works. He was playing one union off against the other as he wanted one union to say they would take the deal (on chronic illnesses not childhood GPs as it turns out) and then make the other union look bad and they'd be forced to take it also.[

                                                                                                                At no point is there any possibility for personal gain of any kind here. He's playing both sides like a political boss should in order to get an agreement to expand state coverage of medical costs, so the public win (and therefore he gets a political win).

                                                                                                                Tell me an alternative explanation of what happened here. Of why he would be trying to persuade a group of GPs to expand their free visits coverage?
                                                                                                                How does leaking the contract to NAGP impact the decision of IMO to agree to the terms?
                                                                                                                If he was trying to play one union off against the other. Why would he need to leak the contract to the NAGP covertly? Why not just send it to them officially.
                                                                                                                If it is something they were being asked to also agree to, wouldn't they have a their copy of the contract terms? Are you sure the NAGP were involved in the negotiations, any evidence of that?
                                                                                                                And if Leo was simply being a boss negotiator. Can you point to the masterstroke, where this 4D chess came to fruition, when did NAGP fall into line as he planned all along?


                                                                                                                I'm not very familiar with the events. But many of the things you are claiming seem incorrect based on what I've read this week.
                                                                                                                My understanding is that the IMO had been in negotiations for some months, and had agreed to outline terms. Leo leaked the contract to his mate in the NAGP after they had already agreed to the deal. The NAGP were not involved with, and basically had no business looking at a confidential contract.

                                                                                                                Long story short is he intentionally leaked a confidential government contract to a private individual. It's not technically illegal, but for the head of the government to be caught doing that is extremely embarrassing and makes him look incompetent.

                                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                                  2.98 Save the Second Ammendment, MAGA.

                                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                                    Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                    2.98 Save the Second Ammendment, MAGA.

                                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                                      Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                      I thought this might interest a few music lovers here. If you intend to carry on, sign up via vpn to Turkish tidal. Works out at a couple of quid a month

                                                                                                                      https://try.tidal.com/offer/
                                                                                                                      signed up for the offer last night via Turkish VPN and it's costing me £0.28 for 3 months then if i carry on, as i said before it would be just a couple of quid a month. Played around with it for a few hours last night. Very similar to spotify in terms of layout, but of course the only big benefit is lossless streaming.
                                                                                                                      Quality increase is noticeable on a good pair of headphones, but on a proper HIFI system, i'd assume it would be a significant improvement. So far i've found all i wanted to listen to, but it seems the main gripe is that their back catalog isn't as good as spotify (so far). Will use it for the next while and see, but thums up so far!

                                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                                        https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...tion-1.4397093

                                                                                                                        Here's you angle Hitch. Make a much more palatable narrative than the one you were trying.
                                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                                          Depp loses!
                                                                                                                          Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                                                          X