Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Lockdown City

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ...
    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

    Comment


      Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
      Manged to stand on a rusty nail and put it through my foot the other day. Today got shown an ad for Kevlar soled boots demo-ed on a bed of nails
      I was coming home from Malahide on Saturday afternoon and took the coast road rather than heading down the Malahide Rd. We drove past a food van selling toastie sambo's which Mrs Lao Lao commented on and how it looked good but also looked like it was in somebody's front garden. After we got home, I was flicking through Instagram and the 2nd post in my feed was a sponsored post about the same food truck.

      Toasties did look good to be fair.

      Have lost count at the amount of times something similar would happen.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        About 20-25% of votes already cast in this neverending US election. I wonder if the shortening of Trump's price is due to some smart money out there polling those voters. Let's hope not, but it might be. The race itself is probably already broadly decided - we just can't see the results yet - maybe someone has better information that we do.
        I'd put a lot of stock in these three models:

        Fivethirtyeight; Biden is 88% (or 1/7, or BF 1.14)
        The Economist: Biden is 92% (or 1/11, or BF 1.09)
        YouGov MRP: has it as Biden 356 EC votes vs Trump 182

        the race isn't tightening either, it's widening
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

        Comment


          Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

          probably more like kicked scrotum problems when the wife catches him
          The Wifi replacing the Wife .

          Comment


            Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

            How does Google do it ?
            I work in this space and posed the question to our FB partner team for the craic a few months ago as it's a common topic in whatsapp groups. Ofc, their talk track is they don't access microphones however he did hint that it's highly possible some of their network of integrated apps do this. I would be surprised if there is not a fair amount of microphone tracking across the plethora of devices, own brand & partnered, in market from Google, FB, Amazon, etc.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

              I was coming home from Malahide on Saturday afternoon and took the coast road rather than heading down the Malahide Rd. We drove past a food van selling toastie sambo's which Mrs Lao Lao commented on and how it looked good but also looked like it was in somebody's front garden. After we got home, I was flicking through Instagram and the 2nd post in my feed was a sponsored post about the same food truck.

              Toasties did look good to be fair.

              Have lost count at the amount of times something similar would happen.
              Have a buddy living in that neck and his Sat routine is go grab a toastie, walk dogs on beach. Says the toasties are great.
              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

              Comment


                Originally posted by coillcam View Post

                I've a decision to make in 2022 as the intro deal I'm on will expire and have to move to full membership. There's meant to be a €5k joining fee . Although I believe that was reduced to only €1.5k (3 years x €500 + annual sub) . My club is 10 mins away and has a nice small practice area plus I know plenty of members. The next course is about 25 mins away and has no joining fee. It's a newer course that's a bit tougher and has good facilities. However the social side of things is poor and I can't imagine driving an hour just to do a quick practice session.

                Looking at all the retired ould fellas schooling me and enjoying their rounds is fantastic. Delighted I picked it up, great to think that I have a new sport that I can play for the next 30+ years.
                Class really isn't it, and its always different, even on the same course.

                I'm obsessed. We just got our first real snow of the year last week, and it appears to be down for good. So RIP golf 2020.

                I did manage to get 93 rounds in this year however between mid-April to mid-Oct. Its crazy when its gone for 6 months you defo try and squeeze as many in as time literally allows.
                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

                Comment


                  The MrsD3 covid scare turned out to be fake news as predicted

                  22 hours from test to result. Seems to be a lot better than some of the stories you hear.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    The MrsD3 covid scare turned out to be fake news as predicted

                    22 hours from test to result. Seems to be a lot better than some of the stories you hear.
                    Thats a great turnaround time infairness to the HSE.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                      Dont all yell at me but is there really an Epidemic of mental health issues as opposed to let's say the dark days in cold austere ireland of years gone by .. it seems people have less basic worry than ever eg food , health , levels of actual poverty.. is it perhaps the sense of community lost versus the self serving comforts we give ourselves that allow us to crave the basic human connection ..
                      Subplot - reading HH and his porno VR experiences. Will that result in sexual problems in the future with real people .

                      Musings .
                      .
                      Mental health talk has been on the rise for the last number or years versus the days gone by when people were told to just "suck it up" certainly is a good thing that you can be more open/honest about how you're feeling. I'm sure there is more articulate people or better writers who can sum up the current climate/feelings but I know for myself that this has been an absolute monster at times trying to figure out how to go about & get by.

                      Having lost the ability to do my job (a job I truly love) has been a massive blow to how I'm trying to navigate my life, having a financial disadvantage is very worrisome & I can imagine the people in a worse off situation than myself been well and truly driven to severe levels of distress. I'd imagine a good chunk of society are living paycheck to paycheck, you've seen countless times how giant business/corporations have just been bailed out but yet it's the little guy who has the sense of pride that they want to pay their way & repay the debts they owe and now once again their out of work and hit in their pockets. Was in a local shop yesterday and there was a little girl begging her mother for some cakes but she had to put through what she could first to see if she'd have enough money left over to get her little one a treat, that will stick with me for a long time.

                      Count myself fortunate that I've never had severe mental health issues but trying to put on a "brave face" for my fiancee/family/friends and be the one that they can speak to while at times struggling over the last number of months has certainly put my mind in overdrive, I'd so much planned for this year and it all went out the window, biggest blow of all was my wedding day it was utter heartbreak having to postpone and to see my future wife inconsolable at times, was a lot to take. We are fortunate that we do have our health & roof over our heads with family & friends who would do anything for you but yet there is still times of worry.

                      I do believe this government is trying it's best for the country all you have to do is look around at other places in dismay the way coronavirus has been tackled and feel lucky that we're not in a truly horrific spot. Toughest of times but stay safe folks
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

                      Comment


                        Posted without accusation

                        https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crim...7eNw0jo3NCsai4

                        Comment


                          might be related to Dice link..

                          Comment


                            I hadn't put the 2 and 2 together until that picture GAB.

                            She's clearly fallen on hard times.
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Gimmeabreak View Post
                              might be related to Dice link..

                              Mental health epidemic.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

                                I was coming home from Malahide on Saturday afternoon and took the coast road rather than heading down the Malahide Rd. We drove past a food van selling toastie sambo's which Mrs Lao Lao commented on and how it looked good but also looked like it was in somebody's front garden. After we got home, I was flicking through Instagram and the 2nd post in my feed was a sponsored post about the same food truck.

                                Toasties did look good to be fair.

                                Have lost count at the amount of times something similar would happen.
                                They are good
                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

                                Comment


                                  The best thing about lockdown is watching the Universe Boss play IPL while you are allegedly working.
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                  Comment


                                    I don't watch much much reality TV but GBBO is my new exception.

                                    It's a good watch, Noel Fielding & Matt Lucas are pretty good together.


                                    Comment


                                      absolute scenes in the new yorker

                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                      Comment


                                        Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

                                          I was coming home from Malahide on Saturday afternoon and took the coast road rather than heading down the Malahide Rd. We drove past a food van selling toastie sambo's which Mrs Lao Lao commented on and how it looked good but also looked like it was in somebody's front garden. After we got home, I was flicking through Instagram and the 2nd post in my feed was a sponsored post about the same food truck.

                                          Toasties did look good to be fair.

                                          Have lost count at the amount of times something similar would happen.
                                          Location, location, location.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

                                          Comment


                                            The most surprising thing about targeted online advertising is that people are surprised.

                                            Reminds me of a funny story from maybe 10 years ago. A board member of a high profile racing website kicked up stink at a board meeting about said website advertising smutty content. Somebody had to pull him one side and explain that the internet follows you around.

                                            Comment




                                              111247368.jpg
                                              Last edited by Denny Crane; 20-10-20, 18:49.

                                              Comment


                                                Thought we would have had some decent speculation informed or uninformed about who the 'victim' was.

                                                Before I saw the tweet I did an image search for Sam and it brought up this page with a rather odd coincidence

                                                http://fitzwilliamcardclub.com/en/le...-first-winners
                                                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 20-10-20, 18:55.
                                                Turning millions into thousands

                                                Comment


                                                  Originally posted by Theresa View Post

                                                  Class really isn't it, and its always different, even on the same course.

                                                  I'm obsessed. We just got our first real snow of the year last week, and it appears to be down for good. So RIP golf 2020.

                                                  I did manage to get 93 rounds in this year however between mid-April to mid-Oct. Its crazy when its gone for 6 months you defo try and squeeze as many in as time literally allows.
                                                  Me and Murdrum have gone full golf nut the past 6 months. Since May 18th I'd say I've been close to 5days a week. He usually got out 3 times in summer

                                                  Handicap is down from 11.4 to 8.3 and really could be lower. 1 or 2 stupid holes costing me everytime and a stone cold putter in July and August.

                                                  6 weeks without it is going to be tough
                                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

                                                  Comment


                                                    I am the opposite of most, was super into golf as a youth, was a 2 handicap (brother was well below scratch on our course), bate the crap out of the adults/my teachers in the leagues etc and then gave it up. Hoping to do young person things in my 60s.


                                                    Random pic of me and others from the paper back then

                                                    JLmvFlq.jpg

                                                    Comment


                                                      Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                      I see one of the Colombian cyclists in the Giro had tested positive again.First time was in March.
                                                      For what?
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                        I don't watch much much reality TV but GBBO is my new exception.

                                                        It's a good watch, Noel Fielding & Matt Lucas are pretty good together.

                                                        Probably the only thing I genuinely enjoy watching with the missus. Think the other wan Sandy? was better than Matt Lucas but hes doing fine. Noel Fielding is brilliant on it. Seems like a real people person. And of course, CAKE!!

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by Lazare View Post

                                                          For what?
                                                          Covid https://www.bbc.com/sport/cycling/54...staff%20member.
                                                          Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post

                                                            Me and Murdrum have gone full golf nut the past 6 months. Since May 18th I'd say I've been close to 5days a week. He usually got out 3 times in summer

                                                            Handicap is down from 11.4 to 8.3 and really could be lower. 1 or 2 stupid holes costing me everytime and a stone cold putter in July and August.

                                                            6 weeks without it is going to be tough
                                                            Class! Great to hear! I was prob 5 days a week one of those with 36 holes mid summer I’d say.

                                                            I’m down to a solid 2.9. Still one or two holes though causing the issues, that and just not making enough birdies. Makes you appreciate the pros all the more.

                                                            Back to square one though next year as we have literally 6 months with no golf.

                                                            usually try get down to Arizona during winter for a few rounds but no dice this year obv
                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                              Ach I know. Tried to make a joke but Denny beat me to it about 8 hours ago.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                              Comment


                                                                You play off 2.9 Theresa? Jesus. Fair play.
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Originally posted by Lazare View Post

                                                                  Ach I know. Tried to make a joke but Denny beat me to it about 8 hours ago.
                                                                  Ah, that's why I thought it was a genuine question.
                                                                  Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by Theresa View Post

                                                                    Class! Great to hear! I was prob 5 days a week one of those with 36 holes mid summer I’d say.

                                                                    I’m down to a solid 2.9. Still one or two holes though causing the issues, that and just not making enough birdies. Makes you appreciate the pros all the more.

                                                                    Back to square one though next year as we have literally 6 months with no golf.

                                                                    usually try get down to Arizona during winter for a few rounds but no dice this year obv
                                                                    I knew you played quite a lot but I didn’t realise you were so low.

                                                                    I think I’d be content to get to approx 10-12 and float around the mid 80s.

                                                                    Given how Switch has been striking the ball, if didn’t get to singles figures this year there would have a stewards inquiry somewhere.

                                                                    If there was a prize for most YouTube training videos watched I’d certainly be in the mix.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      What's the story with golf and level 5 anyway? I'd assume they are allowed open but won't, as most people will not be within a 5km radius.
                                                                      Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                                        What's the story with golf and level 5 anyway? I'd assume they are allowed open but won't, as most people will not be within a 5km radius.
                                                                        GUI said they were making an announcement today but they’ve pushed it out. I suspect they’re still in talks.

                                                                        As you say if it’s allowed, it’ll be something like 5km members only with 10-12 gaps between tee times with people confined to play by themselves or maybe with one other.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          The biggest queue in my local shopping centre today was for a greeting card shop. Weirdest bit of panic buying I've seen so far.
                                                                          Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

                                                                            I knew you played quite a lot but I didn’t realise you were so low.

                                                                            I think I’d be content to get to approx 10-12 and float around the mid 80s.

                                                                            Given how Switch has been striking the ball, if didn’t get to singles figures this year there would have a stewards inquiry somewhere.

                                                                            If there was a prize for most YouTube training videos watched I’d certainly be in the mix.
                                                                            Think I started this year as an 8. Which is usually around high 70s low 80s at my place.

                                                                            Played a ton this year, got a couple lessons, and got it down. Still not had the elusive below par round though. Had a couple crossbars. Biggest difference is honestly tee box.

                                                                            Drive for show and putt for dough is all bs. That’s not at all how it works.

                                                                            Currently pricing up sims for the basement here. Half jokingly but jaysus I’d be tempted.
                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                              You play off 2.9 Theresa? Jesus. Fair play.
                                                                              Cheers Laz.

                                                                              I should correct this I just checked and it’s 3.1. Which might not seem significant but it’s important for gambling purposes.
                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Originally posted by Theresa View Post

                                                                                Class! Great to hear! I was prob 5 days a week one of those with 36 holes mid summer I’d say.

                                                                                I’m down to a solid 2.9. Still one or two holes though causing the issues, that and just not making enough birdies. Makes you appreciate the pros all the more.

                                                                                Back to square one though next year as we have literally 6 months with no golf.

                                                                                usually try get down to Arizona during winter for a few rounds but no dice this year obv
                                                                                Nice. Would love to get so low. Plan was to get to 7 from 11 this year so nearly got there. Next year I'll try and get to 4 or 5 and I'm not far off I don't think



                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Originally posted by Murdrum View Post

                                                                                  If there was a prize for most YouTube training videos watched I’d certainly be in the mix.
                                                                                  amen to this as well. What a time sink.

                                                                                  I’ve mentioned it before but for entertaining golf content you should look at No Laying Up in YouTube, and their pods are class too.

                                                                                  Barstool Golf is another but your man Riggs is a spa.
                                                                                  Their scramble vs Kevin Kisner is very enjoyable though.


                                                                                  Erik Anders Lang too bonus cos his missus is a roide.

                                                                                  No lessons, just good entertaining content.
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    If you are looking for decent golf training vids Bradley Hughes on swing and Scott Fawcett aka Decade for course management and expectation. Had 40pts a few weeks ago with 2 doubles and a triple off 7. All down to poor swings as opposed to trying for too much. Taking conservative lines with your irons and not trying to force making birdies.
                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Screw you feckers . I broke 90 recently and got ideas

                                                                                      10 rounds a year would be a dream .

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Cough, cough......

                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                          Manged to stand on a rusty nail and put it through my foot the other day. Today got shown an ad for Kevlar soled boots demo-ed on a bed of nails
                                                                                          Meant to ask you this a while back and the link that Dice posted reminded me. Did you ever bump into the crazy bird from the house party again?

                                                                                          Comment



                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                              .
                                                                                              Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by coillcam View Post

                                                                                                Meant to ask you this a while back and the link that Dice posted reminded me. Did you ever bump into the crazy bird from the house party again?
                                                                                                Which one of the two They're both going out with guys I know.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post







                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    If anyone's still holding off on backing Biden, he's 4/7 still with most bookies.

                                                                                                    I expect this to be long gone by the weekend (i.e. after another debate shambles by Trump).
                                                                                                    • 38 million voted already and Dems banking huge leads
                                                                                                    • covid 7 day average about to break a record
                                                                                                    • GOP campaign in the toilet
                                                                                                    Blowout incoming.
                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      "Harassment questions"
                                                                                                      "Are you going to do this all day"

                                                                                                      "You're the one who asked for a list"

                                                                                                      Beautiful


                                                                                                      I watched the longer version of it..nice to see him squirm a bit




                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                        Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

                                                                                                        Which one of the two They're both going out with guys I know.
                                                                                                        Oh right l only got half the story so. The plot thickens... I assume the lads are either completely oblivious or love the drama attached.

                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                          Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                          If anyone's still holding off on backing Biden, he's 4/7 still with most bookies.

                                                                                                          I expect this to be long gone by the weekend (i.e. after another debate shambles by Trump).
                                                                                                          • 38 million voted already and Dems banking huge leads
                                                                                                          • covid 7 day average about to break a record
                                                                                                          • GOP campaign in the toilet
                                                                                                          Blowout incoming.
                                                                                                          I caved in to your peer pressure and have a large bet on at 4/6, and was thinking of putting down some really big money. Just can't overcome my unease at the strength of Trump in the markets (he shortened again overnight). Also most of the bookies are vague when it comes to the rules - 'the winner of the US presidential election' doesn't really clarify much.

                                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                                            Originally posted by Theresa View Post


                                                                                                            Cheers Laz.

                                                                                                            I should correct this I just checked and it’s 3.1. Which might not seem significant but it’s important for gambling purposes.
                                                                                                            Caught spoofing, next you'll realise you've added a decimal place where there shouldn't be one.

                                                                                                            Never not at it.

                                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                                              Originally posted by mcnugget View Post

                                                                                                              I caved in to your peer pressure and have a large bet on at 4/6, and was thinking of putting down some really big money. Just can't overcome my unease at the strength of Trump in the markets (he shortened again overnight). Also most of the bookies are vague when it comes to the rules - 'the winner of the US presidential election' doesn't really clarify much.
                                                                                                              This.

                                                                                                              If theres a dispute or some shenanigans.

                                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                                Originally posted by dinekes View Post

                                                                                                                This.

                                                                                                                If theres a dispute or some shenanigans.
                                                                                                                Biden is going to have a very big margin of victory, therefore shenanigans are irrelevant. I think the race is only only going to tilt further towards him in the closing 12 days.

                                                                                                                I expect him to win all the Blue Wall (MI, WI, MN) states in the Rust Belt.
                                                                                                                I expect him to win most of the swing states in the Sun Belt (GA, NC, FL, AZ, NV).
                                                                                                                I expect him to either win or go very close in both OH and IA.

                                                                                                                and then finally....I think he'll either win or go very close in Texas.

                                                                                                                Anyone want to give me some insane price on him winning the above 11 states?
                                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                                  Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                                                                                                                  Biden is going to have a very big margin of victory, therefore shenanigans are irrelevant. I think the race is only only going to tilt further towards him in the closing 12 days.

                                                                                                                  I expect him to win all the Blue Wall (MI, WI, MN) states in the Rust Belt.
                                                                                                                  I expect him to win most of the swing states in the Sun Belt (GA, NC, FL, AZ).
                                                                                                                  I expect him to either win or go very close in both OH and IA.

                                                                                                                  and then finally....I think he'll either win or go very close in Texas.

                                                                                                                  Anyone want to give me some insane price on him winning the above 10 states?

                                                                                                                  But let's imagine a scenario where the margin isnt quite as high as we all think and dt kicks up claiming tampering etc
                                                                                                                  The bookies pay out anyway? or delay?

                                                                                                                  I would only be risking at most 1k anyway so it's not a major deal for me.
                                                                                                                  Not quite why I'm reluctant to bet as it does seem like free money....hmmm.

                                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                                    Originally posted by dinekes View Post


                                                                                                                    But let's imagine a scenario where the margin isnt quite as high as we all think and dt kicks up claiming tampering etc
                                                                                                                    The bookies pay out anyway? or delay?

                                                                                                                    I would only be risking at most 1k anyway so it's not a major deal for me.
                                                                                                                    Not quite why I'm reluctant to bet as it does seem like free money....hmmm.
                                                                                                                    Sure ring up PP there and ask the question. Would be good to have it called out.

                                                                                                                    I have my bets on with 6 different bookies

                                                                                                                    Bet365 has no info beyond 'to win US presidential election'
                                                                                                                    Ladbrokes is same
                                                                                                                    Boyles is same
                                                                                                                    Betway is same
                                                                                                                    Betfred is same

                                                                                                                    888 is more helpful:
                                                                                                                    US Presidential Election 202011/20
                                                                                                                    Winner decided by who reaches the required number of Electoral Votes on Election day. If there is no clear winner on election day the offer will be settled as soon as a candidate is projected to win beyond reasonable doubt
                                                                                                                    the above is similar to what Betfair have. I think that's how all bets would be settled but if you can get someone like PP to confirm, that would be good.
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                                      ...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                                        that was a weird and great night - the poker session was amazing.

                                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                          Biden is like the Our Connor of our generation. We'll need to order in a roasted pig to celebrate and see if Katryn can make an appearance.
                                                                                                                          Ironically, Denny and I were booked into Shanahans for the Friday night after the election so we could have tried to replicate it in minature...cancelled now.
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                                                          X