This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Went into my office today for the first time since 10-March.

Lovely and quiet. No kids, no dog.

Although actively verging on zombie apocalypse land...
    Anybody send a bottle of Meerlust to your wife shorts* man?

*Currently in shorts in the office

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

Anybody send a bottle of Meerlust to your wife shorts* man?
      No, should they have?
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

[*]He thought that services don't get anywhere near the attention they deserve in the Brexit context. Thinks the City of London will be 'gone' in a no-deal scenario and that data laws are the real elephant in the room that will sink the UK services sector.[/LIST]
        There you go now.

He had a can of Jupiler, I had a bottle of Helles.
        as someone managing a lot of sensitive personal information for uk customers,
        this puckers my arsehole daily.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

as someone managing a lot of sensitive personal information for uk customers,
          this puckers my arsehole daily.
          Can you explain?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

No, should they have?
                From the Sopranos link posted, Tony got the guy to take off his hat, said howaya to his missus and then sent the table a good bottle of wine.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

Full trump HBO interview. Feet held to the fire like never before.
                  It needs a Curb intro it's so cringe worthy.

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

From the Sopranos link posted, Tony got the guy to take off his hat, said howaya to his missus and then sent the table a good bottle of wine.
                    Capisco.

Didn't see any Sopranos types in Prado but you never know. Think The Monk lives fairly close.

Comment

Think he's around the corner from the Yacht.

Comment

His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

Full trump HBO interview. Feet held to the fire like never before.
                          It needs a Curb intro it's so cringe worthy.
                          Are we certain that's not a deepfake scripted by Armando Iannucci?
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

Are we certain that's not a deepfake scripted by Armando Iannucci?

Comment

Whats the craic lads

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Whats the craic lads
                                  When's the Spraoi on boy?
                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Whats the craic lads
                                    Interesting day in the cricket senor.

Comment

Comment

Can only see reports of a fire in a fireworks factory that exploded. Some incredible clips on Twitter and Reddit atm.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Joyce Karam don't mess around with no m'fck'n correlation.
                                            Yeah, I really only wanted to post the bit with the video, but don't know how to.

Comment

Comment

In the same way as their debut album in 2007, the new Blu and Exile record is the best thing released in hip hop in recent times

airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  In the same way as their debut album in 2007, the new Blu and Exile record is the best thing released in hip hop in recent times

http://youtu.be/8Uynb-CyTUk
                                                  Any thoughts on the new Taylor Swift album?

Comment

It's no 1989

Comment

Comment

For all of Trump's moronic stupidity in the Axios interview he was at least reasonably coherent and able to keep some grasp of his talking points even if that meant assiduously ignoring the questions he was being asked.
                                                        WTF is going on here
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

All the poor feckers going off to Cyprus as the safe bet compared to Greece and Italy and are now coming home to two weeks detention. Bit crap really, but then again it was well flagged that it could happen.
                                                            They're not though. It's just an advisory. I'm surprised you're even considering following it tbh.

Comment

Comment

http://youtu.be/8Uynb-CyTUk
                                                                Have you listened to the new Caribou album yet? Haven't had a chance yet as was away the weekend but hope to pick it up this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Have you listened to the new Caribou album yet? Haven't had a chance yet as was away the weekend but hope to pick it up this weekend.
                                                                  Yes and it was very much up to his usual standard. What a genius and one of the finest djs in the land to boot as Daphni
                                                                  Must give it a listen again later actually
                                                                  Last edited by eamonhonda; 04-08-20, 19:52.
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Any thoughts on the new Taylor Swift album?
                                                                    None unfortunately! But people with no taste need something to be told to listen to aswell, so power to her
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Whats the craic lads
                                                                      Wouldn't like to bbv them but it might be happening in Southampton

Comment

None unfortunately! But people with no taste need something to be told to listen to aswell, so power to her
                                                                        I had a first listen to it yesterday. Was a lot better than I expected. Quite enjoyed the singing, and some of the lyrics.

Comment

Need to move it on now, Tector in ahead of KOB to turn on the T20 style

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            Need to move it on now, Tector in ahead of KOB to turn on the T20 style
                                                                            Used to play with his da.

Comment

Ah shite.

Need KOB to roll it back to Bangalore now.

Comment

Tector seems to be up to the job

The market thinks its in the bag I'm less confident

Comment

Get in

Comment

That'll do pig, that'll do.

Comment

When I heard the England score earlier I didn't think I'd still be watching it at 10PM. Fair play to those with more belief there was couple of grand matched between 50 and 120/1

Comment

Boom! That was nice for a Tuesday evening.

Comment

That's the world champions we're beating there...some fucking result. Two Irish captains being interviewed too.

Comment

Criekeet...bloody heck!

Comment

For all of Trump's moronic stupidity in the Axios interview he was at least reasonably coherent and able to keep some grasp of his talking points
                                                                                              ummm

Comment

ummm
                                                                                                I was more surprised by the 'lock up protesters who damage federal property for 10 years', coupled with the 'best wishes for Ghislaine Maxwell, who's 'boyfriend' Epstein either died or was murdered in jail.' in the same interview.

Comment

I had a first listen to it yesterday. Was a lot better than I expected. Quite enjoyed the singing, and some of the lyrics.
                                                                                                  Well that's the main thing! My opinion is irrelevant!
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

The John Lewis stuff was the worst.

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Well that's the main thing! My opinion is irrelevant!
                                                                                                        Well I've never given an opinion on the music you like, primarily because I haven't listened to it. You could have just said 'no' to the question.

Comment

Well I've never given an opinion on the music you like, primarily because I haven't listened to it. You could have just said 'no' to the question.
                                                                                                          What fun would that be ? You can be sure you'd think some of is tasteless shite too!
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

I was more surprised by the 'lock up protesters who damage federal property for 10 years', coupled with the 'best wishes for Ghislaine Maxwell, who's 'boyfriend' Epstein either died or was murdered in jail.' in the same interview.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            The John Lewis stuff was the worst.

The imbecile level pretext he's making to challenge the election result was probably the very worst bit.

I just do not understand how he hasn't been removed by now is there no such thing as duty any more ?

Comment

The imbecile level pretext he's making to challenge the election result was probably the very worst bit.

I just do not understand how he hasn't been removed by now is there no such thing as duty any more ?
                                                                                                              I don’t get it.

It’s such a disgrace. America is broken.

reading r/conservative to get some conservative voices on the interview and no word of a lie, none of the posts really discussed what Trump said rather attacked the interviewer and Biden and democrats.

It is a mental illness. There is no other way to describe it.
                                                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

That's just blatant "I've got your back Ghislaine so keep your mouth shut about me and Epstein's parties".

It's mafia-like stuff except stupider.

Comment

...

Comment

Genuinely not sure it would change anyone's vote if a story came out.
                                                                                                                        The only way it changes a Trump voter is if it happens directly to them or their immediate family.

whether that’s abuse, unemployment, covid, death due to lack of healthcare or any other of the myriad reasons why they shouldn’t vote for Trump.

All of these things are happening to other people, not Trump supporters.
                                                                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

The only way it changes a Trump voter is if it happens directly to them or their immediate family.

whether that’s abuse, unemployment, covid, death due to lack of healthcare or any other of the myriad reasons why they shouldn’t vote for Trump.

All of these things are happening to other people, not Trump supporters.
                                                                                                                          Covid is hitting the red states hard now.

Trump politicised it when it was deep blue states where people were dying in droves. Not so easy now to speak out both sides of his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X