Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Lockdown City

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    Hard to see Johnny Depp losing this case at the moment. Kinda glad to see that, as his movie druggy harmless persona seems quite realistic so far.
    Still think Johnny is on a winner? Difficult not to be reminded of Oscar Wilde's libel case imo.
    Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

    Comment


      Don't think she's joining SF

      Splits in the greens are inevitable as in all puritan / utopian groupings.

      If Martin wins leadership you may as well start printing the election posters. Sounds like she won't but what I was hearing at the time from Greens who needed to be persuaded to go into government was that Ryan's head was the price of their vote.

      Turning millions into thousands

      Comment


        ...
        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

        Comment


          ...
          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

          Comment


            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

            calculation

            Have to admit this stuff is largely Greek to me, but should does your calculation take account of the fact that I've already been paying in for more than a decade? In any case, it says I would need to be contributing 25% and I'm contributing 10% but don't most employers match what the employee puts in to a pension as part of overall remuneration....That gets us much closer to the 25% no? Also as I mentioned the pay is about 50-100% lower than the private sector would offer so I think the tax-payer gets pretty decent value for money over the totality.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

              I'm not your secreta ... oh okay then. Sourced from here.
              • Retirement age is 68
              • Benefits are index linked to inflation rather than current salaries
              • Tax Free Lump Sum Calculations = Gross Pensionable Salary x 3.75%
              • Pension Calculations= Gross Pensionable Salary x 0.58% (up to salary threshold of €48,000 approx) PLUS Gross Pensionable Salary x 1.25% (salary earned over the threshold of €48,000)
              I suspect the last line can be roughly translated as '50% of average salary rather than final salary'
              I think the zzuut example still applies. You're on 80k, you want 40k p.a. in retirement - you need to be paying over 25% of income into a pension (not the 10% you currently pay)

              And of course, you have no investment risk whatsoever. Nice!
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

              Comment


                Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

                Have to admit this stuff is largely Greek to me, but should does your calculation take account of the fact that I've already been paying in for more than a decade?
                that's the assumed existing pot of 200k (which is very generous but I'm a nice guy) that I gave you

                Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                In any case, it says I would need to be contributing 25% and I'm contributing 10% but don't most employers match what the employee puts in to a pension as part of overall remuneration....That gets us much closer to the 25% no?
                average employer contribution is about 5% (some pay more, some pay nothing). So you would still need to double your existing contribution, at least.

                Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                Also as I mentioned the pay is about 50-100% lower than the private sector would offer so I think the tax-payer gets pretty decent value for money over the totality.
                This makes you sound rather silly tbh rather than some kind of altruistic patriot.

                If you can truly get 50-100% more for doing the same job, that is an absolute no-brainer of the highest order.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post


                  What do you think yourself?
                  I think he was foolish to take the case. Think most jurys will want to punish him for being such a gobshite, regardless of the witness statements which don't amount to much either way.
                  Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                  Comment


                    Things change, wouldnt be pinning all your hopes on your pension scheme. My "Rolls Royce" DB scheme started to become underfunded through various crashes over the years and the ladder was pulled up after 15 years of ploughing into it. Barely worth a decent weekend session these days

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

                      ...o? Also as I mentioned the pay is about 50-100% lower than the private sector would offer so I think the tax-payer gets pretty decent value for money over the totality.
                      How’s the productivity?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                        It's not just public pensions that have the problem. even funded pensions are predicated on the pension fund making 7% a year. In a world with negative interest rates 7% is very difficult to make. The upshot will be pension funds taking on bigger and bigger risk, which will lead to some of them blowing up. https://www.ft.com/content/2a6ec6aa-...8-83789a2bc481
                        They are effectively public pensions CalPers is the California state scheme for police, etc. The 7% target they have is a bit of a bogey as it doesn’t take inflation into account. When inflation is high, investment returns are higher, yields are higher and the static 7% bogey is easy to hit with mid-range risky assets. Now when inflation is low, whilst the salaries are growing slower the overall fund which base the base salary and growth in salary on retirement is hamstrung forcing it into ever riskier assets. The cost of giving a fixed income to someone shoots through the roof, as €1m pot might have got you €60k/year in the 80s you get say €15k a year now, so when no one wants to take annuities you’re forced into taking risk even in the private side.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                          I think the issue with PS pensions is not that they exist, it's the gold-plated DB nature of them and the fact that they are unfunded - we pay for them out of current tax revenues.
                          Pensions like that literally don't exist in the private sector any more, certainly for anyone still working.

                          13% sounds like a lot for a pension contribution but if you take what it would actually cost to fund a PS pension, it would be a multiple of that 13%. In fact you would have to pay more than 50% of salary to fund a PS pension. V will have the numbers.

                          So fine - have a great pension, that's great. But please don't ask everyone else to pay for it. That's where the complaints come from.
                          Isn't that what we had the pension reserve fund for before we put it into the banks?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post



                            This makes you sound rather silly tbh rather than some kind of altruistic patriot.

                            If you can truly get 50-100% more for doing the same job, that is an absolute no-brainer of the highest order.

                            Not altruistic. I just couldn't face the private sector. Colleagues including your former neighbour who were a few years younger than me jumped ship to the data analytics train and are on 50% more but it sounds like absolute misery.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post

                              How’s the productivity?
                              7 papers published and it's only July! Keeping your friends in Portland who give us some money happy.

                              Comment


                                Hope I’m not funding the pensions of these cunts and their “research”, this has been known for years
                                ”The researchers at Trinity found Google Play Services contacts Google servers roughly every 10-20 minutes, allowing fine-grained location tracking via IP address.

                                They have said Google Play also shares the phone international mobile equipment identity (IMEA), hardware serial number, SIM serial number, handset phone number and user email address with Google, together with fine-grained “data on the apps running on the phone.”
                                Last edited by PSV58; 23-07-20, 12:38.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

                                  Isn't that what we had the pension reserve fund for before we put it into the banks?
                                  it was only in it's infancy (NPRF) at that stage, think the estimate at that stage was that it needed 400bn+ to actually fund future liabilities but had less than 10 when wound up
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

                                    I think he was foolish to take the case. Think most jurys will want to punish him for being such a gobshite, regardless of the witness statements which don't amount to much either way.
                                    She takes the bitches be crazy tagline to extremes . He will get off easily .

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by zuutroy View Post


                                      Not altruistic. I just couldn't face the private sector. Colleagues including your former neighbour who were a few years younger than me jumped ship to the data analytics train and are on 50% more but it sounds like absolute misery.
                                      Jesus, I'd say the same about the public sector.

                                      Especially when I hear some of the tales MrsD3 brings home.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                      Comment


                                        Extremely disingenuous to link this to the covid 19 tracker app when this snitching is baked in to all android phones by default.
                                        love that you will get morons deleting the app based on this article who will then happily keep using google play.
                                        https://www.thejournal.ie/covid-app-...57476-Jul2020/


                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

                                          She takes the bitches be crazy tagline to extremes . He will get off easily .
                                          He’s come across as a sad old degen throughout it all, no winners in this case, he’s done more damage to his rep in taking the case than any that was done by the original article

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

                                            She takes the bitches be crazy tagline to extremes . He will get off easily .
                                            He's not accused of anything. He's trying to prove that the Sun damaged his reputation when they called him a wife beater. I'd be of the opinion that it enhanced his reputation.
                                            Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                            Comment


                                              ...
                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                              Comment


                                                ...
                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                Comment


                                                  Any1 see the video of her smirking through the questions. Hardly the facade of a woman getting abused. She is hawt and now I see she is a looney VERY HAWT.

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

                                                    7 papers published and it's only July! Keeping your friends in Portland who give us some money happy.

                                                    Did you ever pull the trigger on the Millesima vino?

                                                    Comment


                                                      argumentative Hitch

                                                      No matter how wrong or scatter gun his statements about Russia and China its very telling the way the focus of the extreme right has shifted to fighting the cause of single group of long persecuted Muslim group just at the time when their hero, the POTUS once the leader of the free world is sending real live Jackbooted thugs onto the streets of cities led by his political enemies to beat up people as an electioneering stunt.

                                                      Interview with the guy from Portland police on Newsnight was shocking with some extremely disturbing undercurrents.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

                                                      Comment


                                                        Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                        Hope I’m not funding the pensions of these cunts and their “research”, this has been known for years
                                                        ”The researchers at Trinity found Google Play Services contacts Google servers roughly every 10-20 minutes, allowing fine-grained location tracking via IP address.

                                                        They have said Google Play also shares the phone international mobile equipment identity (IMEA), hardware serial number, SIM serial number, handset phone number and user email address with Google, together with fine-grained “data on the apps running on the phone.”
                                                        yeah, this was touted as a security leak in the Covid tracker in the papers. On reading it, I saw it was usual journalism shitery
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                                        Comment


                                                          ...
                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post


                                                            Did you ever pull the trigger on the Millesima vino?
                                                            No, I'm waiting on a bill for plane maintenance so I don't want to see that number before I go mad spending. It's a bit annoying the way the basket empties after a couple of days. I spent a while browsing one night and now it's back to square one.

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

                                                              I think he was foolish to take the case. Think most jurys will want to punish him for being such a gobshite, regardless of the witness statements which don't amount to much either way.
                                                              It's the ultimate "when did you stop beating your wife"

                                                              Comment


                                                                Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                It's the ultimate "when did you stop beating your wife"
                                                                'when she stopped shitting in my bed' would be the correct answer based on the little I've seen of that trial nonsense
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Maybe the judge can do the decent thing and lock them both up for ten years for being fuckwits
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Sean Connery said a woman needs the odd schlap to keep her in line. He was still revered.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      ...
                                                                      Attached Files
                                                                      Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 23-07-20, 14:58.
                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        Neither FF nor the Green Party are adult enough to be in government. If they cannot even get the Leas Ceann Comhairle vote right then there's no hope of them making the tough calls when they come. Utterly senseless me-feinism from them.
                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Luckily you know a swashbuckling and airborne physics professor that can both transport everything in his private jet and use his mastery of laws of said physics to fit it all into a single cargo bin like a giant sexy game of tetris.
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Unfortunately said 'private jet' is currently without a fan on the front to make it go.

                                                                            WhatsApp Image 2019-11-13 at 18.19.57.jpeg ​​​​​​​

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                              Neither FF nor the Green Party are adult enough to be in government. If they cannot even get the Leas Ceann Comhairle vote right then there's no hope of them making the tough calls when they come. Utterly senseless me-feinism from them.
                                                                              Not like they get any thanks for it, but they do make like the previous government look like massively overachieving professionals by comparison to this Keystone cops stuff..

                                                                              The FG TDs must be finding it incredibly hard to (a) keep a straight face and (b), refrain from making any public comment
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                If the worst comes to the worst in America and they slide into a Russian style autocracy, I think one of the most interesting questions is who takes over when he dies. Do Jared and Ivanka become king and Queen? Perhaps William Barr would have all the other pretenders arrested and rule with a chubby iron fist.
                                                                                Last edited by Hectorjelly; 23-07-20, 16:23.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                  Not altruistic. I just couldn't face the private sector. Colleagues including your former neighbour who were a few years younger than me jumped ship to the data analytics train and are on 50% more but it sounds like absolute misery.
                                                                                  One of my previous bosses called me to see if I would be interested in a role at the Central Bank. Now I think he basically only works there as (a) something to keep his mind busy and (b), his wife probably doesn't want him hanging around the house. Pretty sure he is worth several million as he was one of the very first employees of an investment bank that is now very successful and was in on the ground floor with equity.

                                                                                  It was pretty funny how he oversold the work ('interesting! challenging!), the colleagues, the hours, the work-life balance, the building itself (which does look cool) but skirted all issues relating to filthy lucre. I let him talk himself out and then asked what the salary would be. Less than half what I'm on.

                                                                                  Thanks, we'll do lunch some time.
                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                    I'd the worst comes to the worst in America and they slide into a Russian style authorocy, I think one of the most interesting questions is who takes over when he dies. Do Jared and Ivanka become king and Queen? Perhaps William Barr would have all the other pretenders arrested and rule with a chubby iron fist.
                                                                                    Surely Don Junior!

                                                                                    Jared ain't blood.
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      ...
                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                        Sean Connery said a woman needs the odd schlap to keep her in line. He was still revered.
                                                                                        He's not dead? Or is he? Hard to remember these days

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                          Extremely disingenuous to link this to the covid 19 tracker app when this snitching is baked in to all android phones by default.
                                                                                          love that you will get morons deleting the app based on this article who will then happily keep using google play.
                                                                                          https://www.thejournal.ie/covid-app-...57476-Jul2020/

                                                                                          Agreed, it is ridiculous and a lack of critical reporting will create even more anti-5G type morons. You carry an internet connected device packed full of sensors which can (and does) record absolutely everything about you. Such a shocker that google/apple/fb etc are capturing semi-anonymised (and not so semi) data about you. It's literally in the T&Cs that you accept when you turn on the phone for the first time. Add smart home tech, virtual assistants and more. Do you purchase anything online? If you want actual "privacy" then throw all of your tech in the bin and move to the Blasket Islands.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                                                                                            Not like they get any thanks for it, but they do make like the previous government look like massively overachieving professionals by comparison to this Keystone cops stuff..

                                                                                            The FG TDs must be finding it incredibly hard to (a) keep a straight face and (b), refrain from making any public comment
                                                                                            "Keep the head down, seriously keep the fucking head down"

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              dean rocks nixer
                                                                                              The Dublin forward, who is within two points of Jimmy Keaveney’s all-time scoring record for the county, announced ‘The Dean Rock Free Taking Project’ earlier this month. Its stated purpose is ‘to inspire and educate current and aspiring free takers’.

                                                                                              350 euro fir 2 sessions, very inspiring

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                I wonder if I'm overthinking things here.

                                                                                                The wife assumed responsibility for organising the move to Ireland due to me going into hospital and the post-recovery. Lovely stuff, very nice to step up to the plate in the time of need, we're all in this together. Only signed the contract with work on the day before going into surgery, so couldn't really do anything much until that point.

                                                                                                I would suggest there are four simple steps in moving house which should be obvious to everyone, which I've summarised as:


                                                                                                496bau.jpg







                                                                                                Now I'm not going to fault the preparation. She set up a Trello with maybe 100 different tasks and seems to have been working through them at a fierce pace. It seems almost mean to judge her. Got down to proper micro-tasks too. Like ordering plug converters as everything we have now works on proper plugs rather than those brit monstrosities that Ireland has. Loving the attention to detail.

                                                                                                But .... she seems to have not done anything at all of steps 1-3 and instead spent days on end working out things like how to cancel a phone contract. Would you not think that steps 1-3 are the fairly obvious priorities?

                                                                                                I managed through broken ribs to do number 3, and did 1 as well. Her thought on 3 was that we'd just pop up off the ferry and find somewhere. Number 1 didn't make the list. And now it seems like there's no obvious way to do 2 as every removal company is booked for August when everything in France is kinda slow anyway. So we're left with having no obvious way to move anything out of the house at a time we *have* to leave as we have a ferry and someone is moving in a week or so later.

                                                                                                She seems very proud of what she has done, so I'm only noting it here for observation rather than directly to her. It feels too 'judgey' to say it out loud, and yet ...
                                                                                                Were you looking at removals companies in France only? Might be worth considering using UK or Irish removal companies if available? May be more expensive, but gets the job done?
                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  ...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    I've had a quote for £1,100 for removals, to get all my shite safely home, however am wondering what I'd have to pay for them to come do the packing too. Think its a job I'm happy to "throw money at" tbh.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                      dean rocks nixer
                                                                                                      The Dublin forward, who is within two points of Jimmy Keaveney’s all-time scoring record for the county, announced ‘The Dean Rock Free Taking Project’ earlier this month. Its stated purpose is ‘to inspire and educate current and aspiring free takers’.

                                                                                                      350 euro fir 2 sessions, very inspiring
                                                                                                      I've close to zero interest in GAA, but good for him if he can get it. Try hire any professional in any field for a few hours and see what fee they request (but I guess he's not a professional). How dare anyone but the GAA profit from the sport, especially the players. It's quite an odd concept, become one of the best in your field and you can charge people for the knowledge you have
                                                                                                      Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 23-07-20, 17:09.

                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                        There is a Frankie Boyle live on BBC2 at 10 this evening. Don't think it's been shown before, though assume it was recorded pre covid.
                                                                                                        Person...Woman...Man......Camera..TV

                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                          Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post

                                                                                                          I've close to zero interest in GAA, but good for him if he can get it. Try hire any professional in any field for a few hours and see what fee they request (but I guess he's not a professional). How dare anyone but the GAA profit from the sport, especially the players. It's quite an odd concept, become one of the best in your field and you can charge people for the knowledge you have
                                                                                                          Amateur ethos
                                                                                                          presumably he learned how to take frees with free coaching at his club bit rich to turn around and do this
                                                                                                          i suppose if some adult club player wants to set fire to his own money for this let them off but very cheeky to try and gouge young players out of it
                                                                                                          can see how a Dublin player would think is acceptable behaviour though tbf

                                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                                            ...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                                              A 'Pension time bomb' is when good popcorny interesting BBV gets shafted for talk of pensions.
                                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                                Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

                                                                                                                Amateur ethos
                                                                                                                presumably he learned how to take frees with free coaching at his club bit rich to turn around and do this
                                                                                                                i suppose if some adult club player wants to set fire to his own money for this let them off but very cheeky to try and gouge young players out of it
                                                                                                                can see how a Dublin player would think is acceptable behaviour though tbf
                                                                                                                Amateur ethos is a good laugh, he's done enough already for free. It's a money making sport just the players don't get a slice of it but get their bodies ruined by it. GAA players are expected to be professionals without the monetary gain professionals get. Just the NCAA or the IOC on a smaller scale. And like all top athletes he has likely spent more time alone practicing than he has with someone coaching him.

                                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                                  Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post

                                                                                                                  Amateur ethos is a good laugh, he's done enough already for free. It's a money making sport just the players don't get a slice of it but get their bodies ruined by it. GAA players are expected to be professionals without the monetary gain professionals get. Just the NCAA or the IOC on a smaller scale. And like all top athletes he has likely spent more time alone practicing than he has with someone coaching him.
                                                                                                                  “Don’t get anything out of it” we’re taking about a Dublin player here
                                                                                                                  nobody puts a gun to these players heads they submit themselves to the whims of petty tyrant managers so my sympathy level is zero when one of them starts the entitled whinging like about the sacrifices he makes.
                                                                                                                  Not just an anti Dublin thing either I’ve the same attitude towards lads From the midlands looking for tax breaks because they fucked away the best years of their lives driving hours down the country to train for their 2 championship games a year where they get pulverised by a strong county gtfo

                                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                                    Ryan hangs on as GP leader, just about.

                                                                                                                    He should purge the fuck out of them now. No more of this nicey-nicey bullshit.
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                                      Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

                                                                                                                      “Don’t get anything out of it” we’re taking about a Dublin player here
                                                                                                                      nobody puts a gun to these players heads they submit themselves to the whims of petty tyrant managers so my sympathy level is zero when one of them starts the entitled whinging like about the sacrifices he makes.
                                                                                                                      Not just an anti Dublin thing either I’ve the same attitude towards lads From the midlands looking for tax breaks because they fucked away the best years of their lives driving hours down the country to train for their 2 championship games a year where they get pulverised by a strong county gtfo
                                                                                                                      Didn't say they don't get anything, but they don't get anywhere near what they should financially from it.

                                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                                        Yeah that Dean Rock thing is possibly even more gross than Gooch's 500 quid a plate testamonial dinner. Get in the bin.

                                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                          Yeah that Dean Rock thing is possibly even more gross than Gooch's 500 quid a plate testamonial dinner. Get in the bin.
                                                                                                                          Why shouldn't they be able to use their fame/skills as a way to make money?

                                                                                                                          What's a local personal trainer who has spent a year or two getting a cert/diploma charging now, 60, 80, 100+ for 45 minutes? A guy who is clearly one of the best at what he does is not charging a whole lot more for two sessions.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 23-07-20, 18:54.

                                                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                                                          X