X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
    Solksjaer! Theresa

Daly was diagnosed with bladder cancer last year actually. I didn't realise that at all. His swing is just a joy to watch, so free flowing. Always loved his colours and madcap clothes, great to have some individuality in the game. The young lad is the absolute pup of him. Outlandish scoring tbf and they probably should have got a little more coverage.

But Tiger is Tiger. He's always been and always will be the draw. Everyone is in his shadow. Just hope that the media attention isn't too much for his son.
    He has actually made a point of not parading Charlie other than inside the ropes. Keeps him out of media interviews for the most part. Which is obv a good things.

Kids a killer though. His putting is already elite. Like legit elite, he went first a lot over the weekend and made so much, and when he missed he gave such a good roll Tigers putt was easy.
    His iron and driving game is high high level.
    Its only his chipping that is anyway below elite.

And now getting this exposure to the pressure of a tournament (albeit an offseason hit n giggle - its still high pressure for a 12 year old).

Kids a killer. Stone. Cold.
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

coillcam on the scoring piece. It just shows you how good they are (in case you had any doubt).

They are so so so good at hitting it where they want to. I know that sounds obvious but you give a pro a look at a putt inside 20feet. Like it happens in scrambles where you are hitting two putts from the same spot. They are so good at adjusting and making it.

In comparison, most amateur putters suffer from bad green reading, and inability to hit the putt straight putts. The only thing a pro suffers from is green reading.

I had a dinner meeting with one of golf.coms Top 50 Golf coaches in the world the other day, we were meeting about a project I'm involved in, but I took the change to ask him about the real difference between donkeys and thoroughbreds and he said "putting, plain and simple". He said even at Amateur <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<D1 US College Golf <<<<<<<<<Korn Ferry/Min Tour <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PGA Pro. Not just make % close up, but pace control from basically anywhere. They get it to 3ft (where they are 99% make) almost always.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Jamie Oliver arouses very strong feelings of loathing in me - surely I'm not alone?

Mrs D3 just had one of his Xmas specials on the tv prompting a rant by me which seemed to catch her off guard.
        Some of the stuff he cooks is good, he just needs to stop trying to be some sort of cool, cockney cheeky chappy as it comes across as being an annoying twat. He's like the English Donal Skehan

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

He has actually made a point of not parading Charlie other than inside the ropes. Keeps him out of media interviews for the most part. Which is obv a good things.

Kids a killer though. His putting is already elite. Like legit elite, he went first a lot over the weekend and made so much, and when he missed he gave such a good roll Tigers putt was easy.
          His iron and driving game is high high level.
          Its only his chipping that is anyway below elite.

And now getting this exposure to the pressure of a tournament (albeit an offseason hit n giggle - its still high pressure for a 12 year old).

Kids a killer. Stone. Cold.
          Tbh, all the kids were amazing, stenson's 10 year old was great also, but was also really impressed by petr korda, the only non golfer in the field who held his own. His daughter, the most beautiful striker of the ball, obviously carried him, but still.

Comment

How good is Woods Jr in terms of:

Odds he will make PGA Tour
            Odds he will win a major

Comment

World's first true milipede discovered.

A glaring lacunae in recent BBV posting.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

Odds he will win a major
                Odds he will get addicted to prescription drugs and shag a load of startlingly ugly hookers?

Comment

Odds he will win a major
                  I have no idea what the odds would be. They're incredibly low for anyone. This kid is a not even in high school and has the ball on a string. Scary good.

I would say the first one is happening, the 2nd one only time will tell. Its not inconceivable that in ten years they'll both be in the same field for a pro tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Tbh, all the kids were amazing, stenson's 10 year old was great also, but was also really impressed by petr korda, the only non golfer in the field who held his own. His daughter, the most beautiful striker of the ball, obviously carried him, but still.
                    Also won a major in Tennis . The Aussie Open .

Comment

Jamie Oliver arouses very strong feelings of loathing in me - surely I'm not alone?

Mrs D3 just had one of his Xmas specials on the tv prompting a rant by me which seemed to catch her off guard.
                      I never get the hate for him, I think he's great.

He has a lot of very clever ideas.

Have never gotten a tosser/arrogant vibe from him.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

Very true. The standard is redic good over there . Sure Charlie has a better chance than most but it's not guaranteed. Imiagine tiger is your dad .

The kid has a chance .

Comment

On the sentencing of the three lads who carried out the attack on Kevin Lunney, why was one of them, the one who got the heaviest sentence, not named while the other two were?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

On the sentencing of the three lads who carried out the attack on Kevin Lunney, why was one of them, the one who got the heaviest sentence, not named while the other two were?
                            I'd have though it was fairly obvious.

Comment

I think he has another trial in front of a jury ahead of him for a separate offence. The idea is that second trial would be prejudiced by his name being made public now.

Comment

Odds he will win a major
                                The odds are longer than his ability belies. If you looked at him simply in terms of ability now, he is almost certainly a lock.

But unfortunately, he has 10 years to get through and in that 10 years he has... puberty and its physiological effect on his mechanics, as well as its psychological effect on his mental game. Then you have high school, and its distractions, especially for a teen with tiger as his dad (money) and then competitive golf with tiger as your dad (pressure).

Then college where the levels get ratcheted up.
                                Then getting your card to get on tour which is supposed to be harder than staying on tour.

A lot of it comes down to Tiger tbh, and his approach to it. Nothing will likely influence Charlie getting to the PGA tour more than if Tiger really wants it or not.
                                Last edited by Theresa; 20-12-21, 22:17.

Comment

John Daly young lads for instance, I am very skeptical of him making it. Very.

Comment

The odds are longer than his ability belies. If you looked at him simply in terms of ability now, he is almost certainly a lock.

But unfortunately, he has 10 years to get through and in that 10 years he has... puberty and its physiological effect on his mechanics, as well as its psychological effect on his mental game. Then you have high school, and its distractions, especially for a teen with tiger as his dad (money) and then competitive golf with tiger as your dad (pressure).

A lot of it comes down to Tiger tbh, and his approach to it. Nothing will likely influence Charlie getting to the PGA tour more than if Tiger really wants it or not.
                                    I caddied for a 10yr old kid in New York for the US championships, he used to shoot scratch off the ladies at that age, was a sick putter and chipper and was simply all ways straight with the driver. The year he went to the kids world championships he was actually competing at the same time as the Maguire twins, and I don’t think he even plays much golf now. Golf is probably one of the hardest professions to go pro after soccer and tennis.

Comment

Did anyone ever come across a book club in Dublin that's not exclusively aimed at elderly women, or menopausal women, or angry young women, or lesbian philosophy circle jerks?
                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

I'd have though it was fairly obvious.
                                        Obviously not if I asked!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          Did anyone ever come across a book club in Dublin that's not exclusively aimed at elderly women, or menopausal women, or angry young women, or lesbian philosophy circle jerks?
                                          No.

(but then I haven't gone looking, sounds like you have done exhaustive research)

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                            I caddied for a 10yr old kid in New York for the US championships, he used to shoot scratch off the ladies at that age, was a sick putter and chipper and was simply all ways straight with the driver. The year he went to the kids world championships he was actually competing at the same time as the Maguire twins, and I don’t think he even plays much golf now. Golf is probably one of the hardest professions to go pro after soccer and tennis.
                                            Anyone labelled as a child prodigy invariably turns out to be a complete fuckup as an adult.

Comment

coillcam on the scoring piece. It just shows you how good they are (in case you had any doubt).

They are so so so good at hitting it where they want to. I know that sounds obvious but you give a pro a look at a putt inside 20feet. Like it happens in scrambles where you are hitting two putts from the same spot. They are so good at adjusting and making it.

In comparison, most amateur putters suffer from bad green reading, and inability to hit the putt straight putts. The only thing a pro suffers from is green reading.

I had a dinner meeting with one of golf.coms Top 50 Golf coaches in the world the other day, we were meeting about a project I'm involved in, but I took the change to ask him about the real difference between donkeys and thoroughbreds and he said "putting, plain and simple". He said even at Amateur &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt ;&l t;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;D1 US College Golf &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;Korn Ferry/Min Tour &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt ;&l t;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt ; &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt ;&l t;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;PGA Pro. Not just make % close up, but pace control from basically anywhere. They get it to 3ft (where they are 99% make) almost always.
                                              Ah its just ridiculous when it comes to the flat stick. I watch a lot of YouTube golfers. So I'm clearly a subject matter expert here
                                              Last edited by coillcam; 20-12-21, 22:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                Unless you are female and then its by far the easiest route to a full ride scholarship in the states.

I know what Wombatman is up to.

Comment

Some of the stuff he cooks is good, he just needs to stop trying to be some sort of cool, cockney cheeky chappy as it comes across as being an annoying twat. He's like the English Donal Skehan
                                                  Exactly. Albeit who knows when the last time he actually developed a recipe himself was - a VERY long time ago I'd imagine. He has young women who do that for him now.

His recipes are fairly faultless but no-one need more ' cheeky Chappy cockney' in their life anymore.

It ain't the late 90s, Britpop and lad mags are dead and he's middle aged and fat now.

I'm fine with that BUT he's a capitalist/entrepreneur/lifestyler/creative whatever... , so, know... Jamie Oliver takes £5.2m payout despite restaurant closures.

So perhaps reserve your hate for people who make REAL money fucking people over rather than just mostly paying by the rules OR just accept that he worked hard and, y'know, maybe does his best and kinda deserves it?

I don't have the answers (there's 200 people on linkedin who claim to work for him, maybe they know) but there's worse cunts out there IMO.
                                                  Last edited by BennyHiFi; 20-12-21, 22:32.

Comment

Unless you are female and then its by far the easiest route to a full ride scholarship in the states.

Touché

Comment

Anyone labelled as a child prodigy invariably turns out to be a complete fuckup as an adult.
                                                      This kid was on musical and academic scholarship at his prestigious Manhattan school at the time too, gone on to good things in tech I believe now.

Comment

Will Jamie Oliver son make it as a chef ? My guess is he'll be found dead in a McDonalds car park.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

I think he has another trial in front of a jury ahead of him for a separate offence. The idea is that second trial would be prejudiced by his name being made public now.
                                                          The sentences were very lengthy. Now they are obviously scumbags and put yer man through a horrific ordeal but you have to wonder how they got the length they did when murderers might get 20 or so.

I'm sure there is a perfect legal reason and i'm not arguing that they should have gotten less.... just find it slightly odd is all.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

Exactly. Albeit who knows when the last time he actually developed a recipe himself was - a VERY long time ago I'd imagine. He has young women who do that for him now.

His recipes are fairly faultless but no-one need more ' cheeky Chappy cockney' in their life anymore.

It ain't the late 90s, Britpop and lad mags are dead and he's middle aged and fat now.

I'm fine with that BUT he's a capitalist/entrepreneur/lifestyler/creative whatever... , so, know... Jamie Oliver takes £5.2m payout despite restaurant closures.

So perhaps reserve your hate for people who make REAL money fucking people over rather than just mostly paying by the rules OR just accept that he worked hard and, y'know, maybe does his best and kinda deserves it?

I don't have the answers (there's 200 people on linkedin who claim to work for him, maybe they know) but there's worse cunts out there IMO.
                                                            I've no idea where you're going with that rant but I never said I hated him or in any way begrudge him doing well for himself plus there is a big difference between a twat and a cunt, or at least there is for me.

Comment

Odds he will win a major
                                                              I think he is ranked 135 among US 11 to 13 year olds.
                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

He changed my roast potatos forever with one simple trick.

A gentle press down with a potato masher halfway through, until they lightly burst.

Acres more crunchiness.

the guy for that alone.

Have two of his simple dishes on regular rotation too.
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Whatever about Oliver. He can't be mentioned in the same sentence as Donal fucking Skehan.

That guy is out on his own as the most talentless fame hungry cunt of all time. How people fall for his jib or buy a product with his name attached fails me. Proper enrages me.

He is to me what a multinational/big 4 firm is to PSV.

Comment

Be nice if the Browns could get a first down.

Comment

If she becomes a golfer for life I'd be delighted.

Then again......free college sounds good. She is hoping to do a weeks residential coaching in Florida in January. Needs to get to single figures this year. Very doable if she commits.

Comment

In the pub on Saturday night with herself and 2 friends. All tables full. 8 young lads/girls, clearly out for xmas drinks with silly hats and jumpers on are sitting at a small table.

Bigger table becomes free across from us so they all pop over to it and sit down. They're just having the craic, not very loud and causing no hassle whatsoever.

A man and his wife on the table near them, an aul pair. The man gets up, goes out and gets security and says there should only be 6 at a table and asks for the lads to be kicked out.

Security lad is like wtf, they're not causing any hassle at all and he looks genuinely sick when he tells them there should only be 6 at the table.

2 people sitting at the table on the other side say to 2 people sitting at the end table, dya mind if we join you. They join up and yer man says now lads, 2 tables side by side, 4 at each table. Sorted.

Well yer wan was like a fucking dragon. Gave yer man awful daggers and started giving out to the young lads again. In fairness to them, they all ignored her and just enjoyed their drinks.

Covid has people fucked up. A nation of curtain twitchers alive and well.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                          Count your blessings. They would have thrown 2 interceptions at this point if Mayfield was playing.

Comment

Ah its just ridiculous when it comes to the flat stick. I watch a lot of YouTube golfers. So I'm clearly a subject matter expert here
                                                                            Lost a much longer post but for some reason the first paragraph came through.

Elite level is just simply staggering in terms of consistency. Realistically only handful of bad shots or putts over 280 odd or so in 4 days is what decides it. At that level everyone hits each shot with ennerring regularity and the distance they shift it is something else.

When you see a YouTube golf type personality play against someone truly elite level it's quite funny. These lads are clearly fantastic golfers in their own right but there are levels. The pros are just not even pushed and having a laugh. Tommy Fleetwood v Rick Shiels (with +10 hc) is a good watch. Although Rick isn't really that good imo. GM golf and his mate Grant vs Keith Mitchell/Grayson Sigg in a scramble is even more entertaining if even just for the level of shit talking. I won't spoil either but both don't turn out as you'd imagine.

​​​​​​​I was +8 through 9 and parred the next 6 to win a Turkey comp recently. Next week I'm making more double bogeys than pars. Bumped into the oud fellas I was playing with in the Turkey comp and they're giving it loads of gobble gobble turkey noises as I'm walking up to my ball. After I hit it.... "Yer Mammy must love ya bringing home the Christmas Dinner!". I'm just blessed to have found an outlet in the last couple of years. Really look forward to getting out every weekend and playing. Nipping €2s off pensioners is as satisfying or exciting as life can be for the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

Count your blessings. They would have thrown 2 interceptions at this point if Mayfield was playing.
                                                                              Quite the misconception. He's not had many Ints this year(despite having a poor year) or in his career as a whole, comparable to others.

​​​He's been hurt all year but he is who he is at this point. Serviceable. His accuracy has dropped off and that was his big thing. Bad timing for him. Being the face of about 5 big advertised company it makes him an easy target.

Despite all that. I've followed the Browns for a long time and it's easy to forget what it was like before he was here. Wasn't watching a December game to go top of the Division. Ever.

Raiders packing the box against Chubb and daring Mullens to throw here. Working nicely but not Mullens' fault. He looks ok. DPJ, Higgins, Schwartz and Njoku isn't much to throw at.

Comment

Lost a much longer post but for some reason the first paragraph came through.

Elite level is just simply staggering in terms of consistency. Realistically only handful of bad shots or putts over 280 odd or so in 4 days is what decides it. At that level everyone hits each shot with ennerring regularity and the distance they shift it is something else.

When you see a YouTube golf type personality play against someone truly elite level it's quite funny. These lads are clearly fantastic golfers in their own right but there are levels. The pros are just not even pushed and having a laugh. Tommy Fleetwood v Rick Shiels (with +10 hc) is a good watch. Although Rick isn't really that good imo. GM golf and his mate Grant vs Keith Mitchell/Grayson Sigg in a scramble is even more entertaining if even just for the level of shit talking. I won't spoil either but both don't turn out as you'd imagine.

I was +8 through 9 and parred the next 6 to win a Turkey comp recently. Next week I'm making more double bogeys than pars. Bumped into the oud fellas I was playing with in the Turkey comp and they're giving it loads of gobble gobble turkey noises as I'm walking up to my ball. After I hit it.... "Yer Mammy must love ya bringing home the Christmas Dinner!". I'm just blessed to have found an outlet in the last couple of years. Really look forward to getting out every weekend and playing. Nipping €2s off pensioners is as satisfying or exciting as life can be for the minute.
                                                                                If they ban golf again there will be videos of me roaring abuse into aStephen Donnellys intercom
                                                                                Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

I've no idea where you're going with that rant but I never said I hated him or in any way begrudge him doing well for himself plus there is a big difference between a twat and a cunt, or at least there is for me.
                                                                                  Well, for a start I agreed with you Lao Lao (to give you a very clear steer on where I'm going with this 'rant')... "Exactly' was the first word I used. So I have no argument with your argument.

Secondly I couldn't be fucked ranting about Jamie Oliver in a million years but I should have pointed out, clearly, that Raoul Duke III was the target of my second point, that Oliver is no more than an entrepreneur. Raoul doesn't have to like it but... meh... sorry I definitely could have made that that more obvious for sure.

Thirdly 'twat vs cunt' brings out the editor in me. My iteration of it (cunt) was to avoid duplication of yours (twat). They're the same thing.

I know we disagree on Fontaines DC but I doubt very much if we are a million miles apart on this man.

I think Raoul and any other Jamie naysayers either hate capitalism or STFU. He's just doing his job, way better than most of us TBF.

Comment

Well, for a start I agreed with you Lao Lao (to give you a very clear steer on where I'm going with this 'rant')... "Exactly' was the first word I used. So I have no argument with your argument.

Secondly I couldn't be fucked ranting about Jamie Oliver in a million years but I should have pointed out, clearly, that Raoul Duke III was the target of my second point, that Oliver is no more than an entrepreneur. Raoul doesn't have to like it but... meh... sorry I definitely could have made that that more obvious for sure.

Thirdly 'twat vs cunt' brings out the editor in me. My iteration of it (cunt) was to avoid duplication of yours (twat). They're the same thing.

I know we disagree on Fontaines DC but I doubt very much if we are a million miles apart on this man.

I think Raoul and any other Jamie naysayers either hate capitalism or STFU. He's just doing his job, way better than most of us TBF.

I'd always use twat as 'harmless but annoying' where as cunt is much worse, like, if you're a cunt, you're a nasty piece of work.

Meant to ask you a while back, what's your take on Girl Band going all PC and changing their name to Gilla Band? I've never heard of them getting any grief over their original name but maybe they did?

Seems like a bit of an over reaction and not very punk like?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                      Backed them in running at 7.4. Mullens looks ok and was reasonable for San Fran. Better than injured Baker anyway. Good few bad drops from DPJ. Missing most the D line and still somehow in this.

Garret done now (pox)
                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

The sentences were very lengthy. Now they are obviously scumbags and put yer man through a horrific ordeal but you have to wonder how they got the length they did when murderers might get 20 or so.
                                                                                        I looked into this when I read the sentences. Murder is a life sentence in Ireland. You then have to do a minimum of 12 years before being eligible to get out, and the average term served is 18 years I think it was.

​​​​​

Comment

Also had a wee double-take on seeing those sentence lengths.

Comment

The Conan podcast is beyond excellent. I love him anyway, but when he is set loose on an hour conversation with anyone he is ridiculously good.

As a byproduct of a previous guest, am now watching MacGruber and its quite decent. It has a very high chance of fizzling out very soon into the series.

Comment

Was this really all that extreme (story of the woman punching a horse)? jaysus, losing the job, losing everything over what seems like a small bit of overreaction. Although maybe its way over the top, and I'm just too far removed from the situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

If she becomes a golfer for life I'd be delighted.

Then again......free college sounds good. She is hoping to do a weeks residential coaching in Florida in January. Needs to get to single figures this year. Very doable if she commits.

Has she got a coach?

Comment

Mrs RD3 "Oh, Jamie Oliver's on"
                                                                                                  RD3 (thinking) You PAYED the energy guy!... in ADVANCE!!
                                                                                                  Mrs RD3 "Isnt he great"
                                                                                                  Rd3 "@@@#####$$$%%%%@@%%###&&&####"

Comment

I did say my hatred was 'irrational'. It's not based on any analysis or philosophy.

I don't know why I hate Jamie Oliver, I just do.

Comment

Has she got a coach?
                                                                                                      Surely Wombatman is doing the job , Richard Williams-style?

Comment

Also had a wee double-take on seeing those sentence lengths.
                                                                                                        They tortured a guy. For money.

Medieval shit. They deserve everything they get and more.

Comment

Think you missed out the 'too fond of a glass of wine women'. You might as well be looking for a yoga class or start identifying as a woman.
                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Galway hooker pub in heuston station for breakfast.

5 customers having pints.... At 8 in the morning... #grim
                                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Gift grub to cheer us up.

If you're a fan of the Last Word you will like today's episode of Gift Grub that features Courts Correspondent Frank Greaney and on-air maestro Matt Cooper. ...

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                                Gift grub to cheer us up.
                                                                                                                Whatever about the likes of Jamie Oliver and Donal Skeehan, Mario Rosenstock should be shot out of a very large cannon. Can't stand him.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                  Galway hooker pub in heuston station for breakfast.

5 customers having pints.... At 8 in the morning... #grim
                                                                                                                  Why? I've had a pint before 6am in the airport.
                                                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

That Gift Grub is one of the better ones for sure. Think you have to separate what you think about Mario Rosenstock from his 'art' in this instance Dom! He does come across like a dose.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post

Whatever about the likes of Jamie Oliver and Donal Skeehan, Mario Rosenstock should be shot out of a very large cannon. Can't stand him.
                                                                                                                      Oliver Callan is worse imo

Comment

Oliver Callan is worse imo
                                                                                                                        Certainly in the same category at least. Ceased being funny (whatever level that was) a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post

Why? I've had a pint before 6am in the airport.
                                                                                                                          I get the impression that perhaps these lads were not planning on using the travel services at the station.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X