This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Guest , Mick fwiw, I think you're one of the soundest, wittiest all round good craic guys on here. You're always good value, and prob first in line if I was to choose someone to go on the lash with.

I'm totally fine with you calling me a cunt now and then, it's healthy.
    Mick's deadly. There isn't much Mick and I would agree on, but like you, I would 100% sit down and chat away to him til I fell off the stool.

I too wish I saw his rant.
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Mick's deadly. There isn't much Mick and I would agree on, but like you, I would 100% sit down and chat away to him til I fell off the stool.

I too wish I saw his rant.
      I wish I'd saved it. The only bit I remember (because it surprised me) was calling Laz 'wannabe middle class'. Not a phrase I'd ever heard before
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

I wish I'd saved it. The only bit I remember (because it surprised me) was calling Laz 'wannabe middle class'. Not a phrase I'd ever heard before
        Dammit. Sounds incredible.

Micks normal posting style reads like a breathless rant, so I can only imagine the enjoyment I'd have gotten outta this one.
        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I cant believe he is still allowed post here after the shower gel thing.
          I missed that, what did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

Same here. Was it his preference of a bar of soap over the liquid variety? That's one of the rare things I've ever agreed with SP on, but gave up as the market has settled on providing a nicer variety of liquid soaps.

Comment

Dammit. Sounds incredible.

Micks normal posting style reads like a breathless rant, so I can only imagine the enjoyment I'd have gotten outta this one.
              Haha, yeah, I'm raging I missed it.
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Anyone who uses shower gel should have the words 'addicted to masturbation' on their forehead
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Anyone who uses shower gel should have the words 'addicted to masturbation' on their forehead
                  What do you wash with in the shower then? A bar of soap?

Comment

Are you just going to knock all my hobbies? What's next, enjoying music?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

Oh man this was waaaaaaaay back. SP had a good rant about shower gel being a waste of money.

I remembered it cos I was in the shower the other day and actually agreed with SP in that fuck me I sent a of of the money I spend on that shower gel down the drain. I was laughing to myself at how I've changed and how I remember reading his post back in the day and actually rolling my eyes at it and it did cause a fair bit of back and forth when he posted it. Gas times.

Comment

AND WE ARE OFFFFFFFFF

Comment

I scrub myself down with a variety of botanicals that I forage for in mountain meadows

Comment

I scrub myself down with a variety of botanicals that I forage for in mountain meadows
                            That's pretty masterbatory.

Comment

The first episode of Landscapers is wonderful TV.

Comment

Agreed. But a different style of wankery.

Comment

I've managed to cut down to a twice a day habit. Kinda have to keep busy with other things though. One day at a time.

Comment

Lads I've got to send an Xmas present to my brother in law in London. Got him in the KK.

Like a fucking eejit I didn't order on a UK website and have shipped direct.

What sort of hoops am I going to have to jump through?

Comment

Lads I've got to send an Xmas present to my brother in law in London. Got him in the KK.

Like a fucking eejit I didn't order on a UK website and have shipped direct.

What sort of hoops am I going to have to jump through?
                                      Did you forget a K?

That'd be some gas present.

Comment

Did you forget a K?

That'd be some gas present.
                                        At least he didnt get him in the SS

Comment

Here you go bro, I enrolled you in the Kentucky chapter

Often wondered whether there were any Lynchs in the KKK for the oul nominative determinism.

Although, those cunce tend to be from the same gene pool as Nordy loyalists.

Comment

Here you go bro, I enrolled you in the Kentucky chapter

Often wondered whether there were any Lynchs in the KKK for the oul nominative determinism.

Although, those cunce tend to be from the same gene pool as Nordy loyalists.
                                            Jesus, just look at the Trump WH. Chock full of Irish names.

Comment

Shower gel and soap both have different utilities in the shower - any Adult who doesn't use both (except in emergencies) should be deeply ashamed of their life choices.

Comment

Jesus, just look at the Trump WH. Chock full of Irish names.
                                                True enough. The Irish were among the worst. I think though that the true blood deep south racist comes from that same Ulster Scot stock.

Comment

Molton Brown black peppercorn is the body wash of choice. Anything else is inferior.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                    Molton Brown black peppercorn is the body wash of choice. Anything else is inferior.
                                                    Said the wannabe middle class person with a beard

Comment

Bullying Bastards . I'll wash my balls with whatever I like.

Comment

Said the wannabe middle class person with a beard
                                                        You should try it, it's great for wanking

Comment

Do the peppercorns not chafe?

Comment

I'm trying to cut down! I've only managed to get down to the twice a day since September.

Comment

Do the peppercorns not chafe?
                                                              No, they just make it feel like it's somebody else's hand doing the tugging...

Comment

No, they just make it feel like it's somebody else's hand doing the tugging...
                                                                You say that like it's a good thing

Comment

You say that like it's a good thing
                                                                  It's so middle class nowadays to get somebody else to do the manual labour

Comment

Angela Merkel's last day today.

The dominant political figure of our time. Happy retirement.

Comment

Lads in Tallaght used to lie on their arm until it was dead and use their other hand to wank with it.

Comment

I prefer the conspiracy posts over the middle men wanking practices . .

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                          Would a middle man be rowing the boat then?

Comment

Lads in Tallaght used to lie on their arm until it was dead and use their other hand to wank with it.
                                                                            Pretty sure that's a Billy Connolly original. I'll use my left hand in the rotation, but mostly in the fear that I might loose my right one some day and have to learn new things

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 08-12-21, 21:45.

Comment

After being a bit sick for the last couple of weeks and deteriorating dramatically over the weekend my father slipped away quietly and peacefully as the storm was raging outside last night.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                I heard you were an air guitar wanker at Aussie Pink Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  After being a bit sick for the last couple of weeks and deteriorating dramatically over the weekend my father slipped away quietly and peacefully as the storm was raging outside last night.
                                                                                  Ah, condolences sp. Always got the sense you two had a great relationship down the years.

Comment

Ah, sorry to hear that SP. It's been lovely hearing your reports about him over the years.

Comment

Really sorry to hear that Tony. Condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Condolences Tony. I hope you're doing ok. A tough time of the year for you to go through this.

Comment

I heard you were an air guitar wanker at Aussie Pink Floyd...
                                                                                          Was a fab gig. Funnily enough hardly an air guitar in the house . Appreciative crowd . Great ol Monday night . Passively stoned .
                                                                                          Last edited by Solksjaer!; 08-12-21, 22:01.

Comment

Jeez,sorry to hear that SP.. condolences to you and yours.

Comment

Condolences.

Comment

Would a middle man be rowing the boat then?
                                                                                                Apparently I ROCK the boat .

Comment

Condolences Sp. He was lucky to have such a caring son by his side these last few years. R.I.P.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that SP, from following your posts here it sounds like he was in good hands with you taking care of him. Best regards to you and the family.

Comment

Very sorry to hear Tony. From what I gathered here you were an absolutely awesome son to him and he was very lucky to have you watching out for him in his last years, his turn to watch over you now from where ever that is.

Comment

The smart play was to paint your nails first too.
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Condolences man.
                                                                                                          He had some innings and you are a credit to him.
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Sorry for your loss SP. May he rest in peace.
                                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Ah, sorry to hear that SP. It's been lovely hearing your reports about him over the years.
                                                                                                              It really has. RIP.
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Had a few pince with Jbravado followed by a game of pokkir I think he called it. Can confirm he is a sound skin but would like my €200 back.
                                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

It's fascinating how the BBC has turned on BoJo in the last day or so. Almost like Kuenssberg has had her tongue surgically removed from his anus.

Comment

Sorry to hear that SP. Condolences to you and your family.
                                                                                                                    Hope it will bring some comfort to have everyone over at Christmas to celebrate a good long life well lived.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      Had a few pince with Jbravado followed by a game of pokkir I think he called it. Can confirm he is a sound skin but would like my €200 back.
                                                                                                                      Where did ye play?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

The smart play was to paint your nails first too.
                                                                                                                        I tried that once, but by the time I finishing painting them it wasn't numb anymore.

Comment

Condolences SP
                                                                                                                          Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X