X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noticed
    SPOILER
    Peace&Fire
    split a 3 way win in the Aquarium yesterday. Careful now!
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
      TIP . Put all socks in a separate washable bag when dirty . Dump bag into machine and pair off when done . Sock black hole cure
      Missing socks can be found either behind the boiler or under the bed covered in dust and leap attack biting spiders!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        I am not sure if it has been mentioned but PokerStars is running a $5m guaranteed tournament this Sunday for $55

Worth a spin! Interested to see how they get on with the 100,000 players needed to break even.
        Would this be a one day job do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by dinekes View Post

Would this be a one day job do you think?
          No, it is a 3-day thing if you make it that far!! They always though do the second and third day to suit people working with play restarting around 6-7 pm on the Mon/Tues.

It also means the play does finish at a reasonable hour on Sunday. Now with this thing being so large, that might not be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            Dont know numbers but there was €1800 up top so guessing 45 ish (i wasnt there)
            Thats not too shabby... Must try get to it sometime.
            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post

If she's vaccinated then she'll only need an antigen test for entry here, not sure how it works for kids really, if there is an age exemption or anything.

On that note, how does one get an official antigen test? Are there providers of that too that will give you an official record of when it was done for travel purposes? I presume you can't just rock up with one from Lidl in your hand, and say "here you go, no covid, I did this yesterday".
              Yeah you need an antigen from a supplier. Randox do it at the airport, and I think some pharmacies. Possibly more places too
              airport, lol

Comment

We needed a PCR test for coming back to Canada when we were home recently.

Randox in the Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown is where we went. Insanely easy process. Results overnight for us. I think we got them at 4am in the morning. We only paid for the 24 hour results too. I think there is a 4 hour express if needed.
                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                  Noticed
                  SPOILER
                  Peace&Fire
                  Now that's a blast from the past!

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

Now that's a blast from the past!
                    Not past enough

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

Thats not too shabby... Must try get to it sometime.
                      Really looking forward to olaying there again, hopefully in the new year.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Noticed
                        SPOILER
                        Peace&Fire
                        Who are P&F?

Comment

I need to pay more attention. Was trying to figure out how a turbo in the Emporium was taking 3 days to play.

Whilst the cats away.
                          Like a sad lockdown monkey I bought tickets to the Aussie Pink Floyd on Monday rulling out both an Emporium or a Pokerstars return. I still run bad beat joesque at pokers obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Really looking forward to olaying there again, hopefully in the new year.
                            we should try and do an IPB meetup to coincide with one of these

Comment

Ugh. Clearly missed the memo that the Ashes is on BT Sport.

Now I know how soccer fans feel.

Comment

Ray Dalio has a new book out...

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                                  Revenue are fucking wasters- thought they were generally considered one of the more efficient parts of public service
                                  forms are shite, now they’ve made a fuck up on how much I owe and when I try to ring them turns out the number I’ve been given don’t answer calls after 1.30 pm. Sitting at home on their pyjamas watching Netflix I guess
                                  PS is great craic. I know of a guy who occasionally does a night shift, not sure how long but less than a week of it. He gets four working days off after it to recover.

Get this though, he was able to schedule his annual leave for the night shift, and STILL get the four days off.

That's fucked up.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post

Who are P&F?
                                    She accused Dice, who she has never actually met, of sexual assault and made generally outlandish claims. A grade A complete and utter nut job who is best avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

She accused Dice, who she has never actually met, of sexual assault and made generally outlandish claims. A grade A complete and utter nut job who is best avoided.
                                      Is there still a cousins forum here? I think I lost access when the software was changed. Think it would be a better place for any further discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

No, it is a 3-day thing if you make it that far!! They always though do the second and third day to suit people working with play restarting around 6-7 pm on the Mon/Tues.

It also means the play does finish at a reasonable hour on Sunday. Now with this thing being so large, that might not be true.
                                        6.10 kick off, day 1 breaks after 18 20min levels
                                        Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Is there still a cousins forum here? I think I lost access when the software was changed. Think it would be a better place for any further discussion.
                                          I've no idea what a cousins forum is

Comment

I've no idea what a cousins forum is
                                            It tracks the European Central Bank interest rate.

Comment

Absolutely bonkers in normal times.
                                              Can only imagine what the last two years have produced.

Started off harmless but odd. Quickly to pretty vile behaviour.

Comment

As someone who wouldn’t be the greatest soccer fan in the world what a great experience bringing 2 of my Girls to Tallaght tonight. Ireland played some nice football on a tough night and they have a couple of really good players. The left winger who plays for Arsenal is some crosser of the ball. My eldest just started soccer this year and loves it and even the younger who doesn’t have much interest was reasonably engaged. Tickets for buttons and got to see 7 of the 11 goals at our end.
                                                Didn’t matter that we got soaked. Bag of chips from the local on the way home to top it off.(better chips than my previous employer).
                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Have been in the SE a couple of times recently, plenty of familiar faces around (staff and players). Brought back a lot of mostly good memories

Comment

Grim

Comment

Happy December

Comment

It is.
                                                        And it would be
                                                        and I'll try figure out whats up there
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Happy December
                                                          FFS! Christmas has been going on for a weeks already what ever happened to the 8th of December embargo.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

FFS! Christmas has been going on for a weeks already what ever happened to the 8th of December embargo.
                                                            We start on Nov 22 every year since 2016 as it's the Anniversary of my Sisters passing. She loved Christmas more than anyone I ever knew. It's ok SP it will pass.

Comment

You're better off embracing it and being the biggest early Christmas cunt you know. Crack them up before they crack you up.

Comment

Anyone got a stream for the Liverpool v Everton game later ?
                                                                will use a payment one .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare
                                                                  Nice stuff
                                                                  Whatever about anything else, slagging off someone who isn't here to defend themselves isn't what we should be doing, so everyone, please don't do this.

Ta.
                                                                  Last edited by 6starpool; 01-12-21, 13:22.

Comment

Anyone got a stream for the Liverpool v Everton game later ?
                                                                    will use a payment one .
                                                                    Legally there are 2 ways to do it I believe:
                                                                    1. Now TV day pass for Sports Extra for all BT Sport and Premier Sports channels - €10 (or a tenner a month for 6 months access)
                                                                    2. Amazon prime membership (usually a free trial available for a month), then get onto customer service and get them to change your location to the UK which will allow you to watch these games. There are another round of games at the end of the month on Amazon too (or Premier Sports in Ireland, see option #1).

Other than than, streams will be IPTV subscriptions or individual links that may die at some point and be of varying quality.

Comment

Legally there are 2 ways to do it I believe:
                                                                      1. Now TV day pass for Sports Extra for all BT Sport and Premier Sports channels - €10 (or a tenner a month for 6 months access)
                                                                      2. Amazon prime membership (usually a free trial available for a month), then get onto customer service and get them to change your location to the UK which will allow you to watch these games. There are another round of games at the end of the month on Amazon too (or Premier Sports in Ireland, see option #1).

Other than than, streams will be IPTV subscriptions or individual links that may die at some point and be of varying quality.
                                                                      Thanks I have Prime

Comment

Has everyone who used to have access to this lost access?

I'm pretty sure vbulletin changed how it did these permissions between the old version and the new one. Anyone who wants access to the cousins again, like this post and I'll update. Otherwise, PM me either and I'll get to it.

Edit: Should be fixed now for pretty much everyone with more than 1k posts.
                                                                        Last edited by 6starpool; 01-12-21, 11:55.

Comment

Kings view 3.40 Fundalk

Comment

Thanks I have Prime
                                                                            You'll just need to get support to change your location to the UK then, which I think they used to do easily enough. If you have problems just connect to a new customer service agent, someone will do it for you probably unless they have clamped down on it.

Comment

Has everyone who used to have access to this lost access?

I'm pretty sure vbulletin changed how it did these permissions between the old version and the new one. Anyone who wants access to the cousins again, like this post and I'll update. Otherwise, PM me either and I'll get to it.

Edit: Should be fixed now for pretty much everyone with more than 1k posts.
                                                                              What/where is it?

Comment

You'll just need to get support to change your location to the UK then, which I think they used to do easily enough. If you have problems just connect to a new customer service agent, someone will do it for you probably unless they have clamped down on it.
                                                                                They are being awkward about it. Must be a Brexit thing

Comment

Hopefully Hitch hasn't turfed out his asbestos...

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Good to see Fredo Cuomo getting taken out
                                                                                    never forget the fawning unfrocks coverage of his interviews with his brother during the pandemic- they were so obviously wrong at the time but didn’t stop the clips being disseminated as heartwarming fare, meanwhile big brother was actually covering up deaths in nursing homes so he could write a book about pandemic leadership while little brother chased down info on his sexual assault accusers for him
                                                                                    Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

I'm in the strange situation of being subscribed to both Sky Sports through Virgin and BT Sports through NowTV but I use illegal streams for technical reasons. Anyway soccerstreams.net usually does the job if I'm on the laptop. If you are a Firestick or Android device in the TV man then Lepto Sports app is good.

Comment

Whatever about anything else, slagging off someone who isn't here to defend themselves isn't what we should be doing, so everyone, please don't do this.

Ta.
                                                                                        Fair point Dom, sorry.

I've deleted if you'd like to edit/delete yours.

Comment

They are being awkward about it. Must be a Brexit thing
                                                                                          They are, I told them I in the middle of moving to get mine changed a while back
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What/where is it?
                                                                                            It's nothing to get excited about. Back when this place was set up it was a place that access had to be specifically granted to were links to torrents and other things like that could be requested/posted. In theory it could also be used to have a more private thread about something/someone, but i don't think that has ever happened yet, but that's what CC was implying.

It should be visible on the forum list on the front page, near the bottom under the community forums.

Comment

It's nothing to get excited about. Back when this place was set up it was a place that access had to be specifically granted to were links to torrents and other things like that could be requested/posted. In theory it could also be used to have a more private thread about something/someone, but i don't think that has ever happened yet, but that's what CC was implying.
                                                                                              .
                                                                                              I dunno there was some fairly libellous stuff posted on the Hitch and HJ private threads
                                                                                              Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

It should be visible on the forum list on the front page, near the bottom under the community forums.
                                                                                                Ah right. first I've ever heard of it tbf and have no interest in it. Ty

Comment

I dunno there was some fairly libellous stuff posted on the Hitch and HJ private threads
                                                                                                  There actually was one not nice thread which I have deleted now anyway as it was a few years old. I'm not familiar with the above though, but perhaps they were all in the thread I deleted there.

Comment

Was in the card shop trying to buy a birthday card. I'd say a good 70% of available cards for wifes say 'to my beautiful wife', 20% 'to my gorgeous wife', and a remnant 10% 'to my amazing wife'. So 90% of available cards are about looks.

Is it not assuming a very shallow relationship that you might be a decade into a relationship and still your main comment is about whether your partner is a ride? It just seems odd, that no other characteristics in your partner are considered as notable (by card manufacturers).
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Glad I've no access to that either tbh .

Comment

Glad I've no access to that either tbh .
                                                                                                        There was a Solksjaer thread too
                                                                                                        pretty tame compared to the Hitch and HJ ones though

Comment

There was a Solksjaer thread too
                                                                                                          pretty tame compared to the Hitch and HJ ones though
                                                                                                          Well hes not at the wheel any more .

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                            Was in the card shop trying to buy a birthday card. I'd say a good 70% of available cards for wifes say 'to my beautiful wife', 20% 'to my gorgeous wife', and a remnant 10% 'to my amazing wife'. So 90% of available cards are about looks.

Is it not assuming a very shallow relationship that you might be a decade into a relationship and still your main comment is about whether your partner is a ride? It just seems odd, that no other characteristics in your partner are considered as notable (by card manufacturers).
                                                                                                            You assume beautiful to be visual only ?

To my wife with the great personality

Comment

To my wife, who shares my love of numbers

Comment

funny, caring, kind, sharp-as-a-tack, good at carpentry, voracious reader, brings out the bins

we can move on from simple beauty in our card designs.

Comment

To my wife, who despite not training herself up in the art of plumbing for our moment of need, is okay.

Comment

It speaks to the insecurity of your average woman.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Don't tell Mrs D3 I said that

Comment

To my wife, who despite not training herself up in the art of plumbing for our moment of need, is okay.
                                                                                                                      Dont ya get it. She takes out the bins . How beautiful is that ?

To my wife who takes the kids away for 4 days so I can lie face down drunk on the floor in my jocks and occasionally rise to eat Pizza like the common Hasselhoff.

Comment

funny, caring, kind, sharp-as-a-tack, good at carpentry, voracious reader, brings out the bins

we can move on from simple beauty in our card designs.
                                                                                                                        Plenty of white space in that card to channel your inner cyrano de bergerac.

No harm in letting her know that a year later you don’t just see her as good with the kids and decent at household maintenance but also still fuckable. Who doesn’t want to know they still have it.

Comment

'To my wife who laughs at farts, mostly her own'

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X