• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beauty. Style. Fitness. Life.
    All over it.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Imagine being dumb enough to pay a cunt who will say anything dfor money a hundred quid to say up the RA or happy birthday Gerry Adams.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

172 to win for Ireland. Very tough ask.

Pity we couldn't get that fourth wicket when we had them crumbling.

Comment

I'm like HH now with crypto

Got report on my back injury and panicked a bit and sold my lovely coins in case of expenses etc. Instant increase in price.

Lost out on a nice €1900 profit so far.

Reverse barometer but at least made a small profit.

Comment

BTC is a rising tide, pretty much everything up on the back of it.
            Just need my precious AAVE to moon like I had planned and I'll be a happy dude
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Archer did a lovely goodbye to Jessica Walter, would bring a tear to a glass eye.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

It's not a taboo subject.
                The mixed reaction to her speaking up proves that there’s a long way to go before women feel comfortable sharing their pain, says women’s health expert Zeynep Gurtin

Comment

Originally posted by MysteryGuest View Post
                  I hate the game and I know the names of more top level rugby refs than I do crop soccer refs
                  Isn't Nigel Owens like the only Rugby referee?

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

Isn't Nigel Owens like the only Rugby referee?
                    he's retired

Comment

Just found a frog in my upstairs toilet WTaF

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        I have seen the videos...it could have been a LOT worse...
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Parisian plumber?
                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I think Strew you were making the point about how the real gobshites are those paying €100 to Farage to spout crap. He must be loving this whole trend.

Comment

Where the fuck are u supposed to rent a car from these days - seems fuck all about and rest are fleecing 400 snots a day

Comment

All the car companies sold off their cars during covid and are now screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  Where the fuck are u supposed to rent a car from these days - seems fuck all about and rest are fleecing 400 snots a day
                                  Did you try Enterprise Naas? They had cars and were at their normal rates about weeks ago

Comment

Did you try Enterprise Naas? They had cars and were at their normal rates about weeks ago
                                    Its needed at Dublin Airport

Edit - might be a runner as i can drop them to Naas and can return car to airport tyty
                                    Last edited by Dice75; 20-10-21, 18:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

And new all-time high for my driving skills, as I have just been finally awarded a driving licence at the sprightly young age of 44.
                                      Think it's worth trying to get a refund on some of your insurance premium. Think most of them would. https://www.independent.ie/business/...-37163816.html
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

My elderly aunt ended up being gifted an iPhone SE. It comes without a charger so I bought a cheap usb-c one but it isn't charging. I don't know why. Can anyone please recommend one to get.

Comment

A classic Toad in the Hole

Comment

The airport is cheapest

Comment

Cup half empty with you. Would you prefer he took a shit in the kitchen. Tis not easy being green .

Comment

Ionapaul, PSV, War On Drugs tix are available. 3 Arena April 14th
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

The airport is cheapest
                                                  THEY HAVE NO CARS

Comment

Edit - might be a runner as i can drop them to Naas and can return car to airport tyty
                                                    You can do pick up Naas, return Dublin Airport if using Enterprise.
                                                    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

]

Last edited by hotspur; 20-10-21, 21:02.

Comment

THEY HAVE NO CARS
                                                        YOU CAN'T GET CHEAPER THAN ZERO!

Comment

That Planes Trains scene is the funniest.
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

Cup half empty with you. Would you prefer he took a shit in the kitchen. Tis not easy being green .
                                                              It was red!

Comment

What about using a GoCar?
                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                  My elderly aunt ended up being gifted an iPhone SE. It comes without a charger so I bought a cheap usb-c one but it isn't charging. I don't know why. Can anyone please recommend one to get.
                                                                  Did you buy a generic usb-c cable/charger or a generic iPhone cable/charger?

iPhone use their lighting connection to charge rather then universal connection. And confusingly, you can get a usb-c to lightening cable - the usb going into the wall/transformer end.

You might be aware of all of that. Just checking in case you just grabbed a usb-c cable. And of the cheap iPhone cables I’ve had worked without issue - initially at least.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                    ]
                                                                    Possibly one of the best comedy skits of the last few decades

Comment

Hellmuth currently HU for his 2nd bracelet of the WSOP in the 10k Dealers choice against the guy who's won it the last two years

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                        Hellmuth currently HU for his 2nd bracelet of the WSOP in the 10k Dealers choice against the guy who's won it the last two years
                                                                        Is this shown anywhere, highlights etc?

Comment

It's not a taboo subject.
                                                                          It definitely is taboo. It's tabooness to so ingrained and accepted that people don't even realise.

As an example, I'm sure you are aware that people don't tell friends that are pregnant until first scan/3 months/12 weeks. Ask yourself why.

Comment

I think TABOO is entirely the wrong word to use in this case. I think ‘sensitive’ should be the word. It is sensitive information.

Comment

Yes. Definitely not taboo. In fact a lot of people seem quite willing to share and discuss the pain around the circumstances. I remember reading an academic article by a colleague and friend who I had lost touch with and she described having a miscarriage at a conference and her devastated feelings around it. Deeply moving, and great that it is indeed no longer taboo. - but also it is definitely a highly sensitive topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post

Is this shown anywhere, highlights etc?
                                                                                Sorry just saw this now. Hellmuth chinned. It was live streamed on poker go. They hadn't planned on doing it but made a last minute decision when Phil final tabled. They couldn't show hole cards so you didn't miss much really. Couple of minor rants was all.

Comment

Question . The job is selling off old laptops to staff for 100 quid. Some are 6/7 years old but work ok. I was going to but one as a pressie for a teenager relative. I know the components wear out but how long would you get from one of these? Refurbished.

Dell Latitude E7240
                                                                                  Processor : Intel Core i7-4600U vPro
                                                                                  Memory : 4Gb DDR3 ( MT4KTF25664HZ )
                                                                                  Hard Drive : 128GB SSD ( SH920 mSata )

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                    Question . The job is selling off old laptops to staff for 100 quid. Some are 6/7 years old but work ok. I was going to but one as a pressie for a teenager relative. I know the components wear out but how long would you get from one of these? Refurbished.

Dell Latitude E7240
                                                                                    Processor : Intel Core i7-4600U vPro
                                                                                    Memory : 4Gb DDR3 ( MT4KTF25664HZ )
                                                                                    Hard Drive : 128GB SSD ( SH920 mSata )
                                                                                    Thats a decent present for someone! I'd say the ram could probably profitably be updated to 8gb minimum, but should be fine apart from that.

Comment

I'd be worried about how long the SSD would last given its age, don't store anything important on it without cloud backups
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                        I'd be worried about how long the SSD would last given its age, don't store anything important on it without cloud backups
                                                                                        i'd personally replace it with a 512gb ssd. pretty cheap these days

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

i'd personally replace it with a 512gb ssd. pretty cheap these days
                                                                                          work computer might not have OEM key
                                                                                          be sure to boot up and get it first
                                                                                          open cmd prompt (start -->run-->cmd /admin)
                                                                                          and type:
                                                                                          Code:
                                                                                          wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey
                                                                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 21-10-21, 11:18.
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                            Did you buy a generic usb-c cable/charger or a generic iPhone cable/charger?

iPhone use their lighting connection to charge rather then universal connection. And confusingly, you can get a usb-c to lightening cable - the usb going into the wall/transformer end.

You might be aware of all of that. Just checking in case you just grabbed a usb-c cable. And of the cheap iPhone cables I’ve had worked without issue - initially at least.
                                                                                            A friend gave me one of his chargers and I'm sorted thanks. Was just a dud charger.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

and type:
                                                                                              Code:
                                                                                              oooh didn't know that trick! i usually just buy one for a tenner on ebay

Comment

My latest song is out today. It's very acoustic, so it might suit people here a bit more than normal! https://open.spotify.com/track/65WcIfBym46XQ72EYf1IOm?si=de31f6424daa40c6

Comment

filedata/fetch?id=1704585&d=1634818849&type=thumb
                                                                                                  Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

and type:
                                                                                                  Code:
                                                                                                  I want out Ted
                                                                                                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                                                                                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

My latest song is out today. It's very acoustic, so it might suit people here a bit more than normal! https://open.spotify.com/track/65WcIfBym46XQ72EYf1IOm?si=de31f6424daa40c6
                                                                                                    Thats great!! Is the small bit of talking around 3.45 you, or a clip?

Comment

Thats great!! Is the small bit of talking around 3.45 you, or a clip?
                                                                                                      That's Keanu reeves with Rover Phoenix, it's a little snippet from my own private Idaho

Comment

That's Keanu reeves with Rover Phoenix, it's a little snippet from my own private Idaho
                                                                                                        ah right. I was wondering if that was your formal voice or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                          I was only speaking to somebody somewhat recently about how I have an irrational hatred for Una Healy, it's a strange one but the mere sight or sound of her puts me on tilt.
                                                                                                          No accounting for taste: a stunner IMHO who can also sing

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post

No accounting for taste: a stunner IMHO who can also sing

Apparently she is single, could be a good time to chance your arm, you might strike it lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

Apparently she is single, could be a good time to chance your arm, you might strike it lucky!
                                                                                                              I cant say the same so am restricted to drooling

Comment

That sentence seems harsh.

A FORMER council worker was jailed for six months for “a uniquely wicked” act, in which he released two live rats in his workplace following a dispute with a colleague.

Comment

'In Rathbeg?

Sometimes I wonder if someone is taking the piss

Comment

He may get better acquainted with rats in his next lodging.

Fuck him, that's pretty vile.

Comment

He may get better acquainted with rats in his next lodging.

Fuck him, that's pretty vile.
                                                                                                                      Is it 'six months in prison' vile though?

Comment

Is it 'six months in prison' vile though?
                                                                                                                        Sounds about right imo

Comment

Ended up using these lads, cheers SP

Far cheaper than most availability in Dublin yet still 3x the price of anywhere on mainland Europe. Gouge the tourists for all they're worth.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Dice75; 21-10-21, 17:02.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X