Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Slightly confused as to what happened to Cohorts 6 and 8
    They mostly got vaccinated as cat 4
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Me and my cohorts will be on the batter by end of June

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

just as an fyi - this is either a practical joke or a symptom of a deranged mind. outlook is not the answer to anything. email searching and retrieval is so unbelievably bad in outlook, that I can only assume microsoft has accidentally deleted all old emails but doesn't want to admit it.
        I have never failed to find an email in Outlook that i was looking for.

Although if you are purely talking about the mobile app vs the desktop version then you may have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post

Although if you are purely talking about the mobile app vs the desktop version then you may have a point.
          For example, search for someones name and it shows you, with equal weight, the emails where they were one of 500 on the email list as the one-to-one email you had with them. Just a real basic failing, that obv the one-to-one email is more likely to be the one you are searching for. Try it now and see - its pure shite.

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

On the desktop app?

You can easily filter so you find emails that come directly from a person rather than if they were simply a participant in thread. Also if the email contained attachments, if someone was cc'd, bcc'd etc etc.

I find it grand tbh but again you might be on about the mobile app purely which is not as good.

Comment

For example, search for someones name and it shows you, with equal weight, the emails where they were one of 500 on the email list as the one-to-one email you had with them. Just a real basic failing, that obv the one-to-one email is more likely to be the one you are searching for. Try it now and see - its pure shite.
              Update your client, now when you search and start typing something that matches to a name it offers to: or from: options at the top of the list

Comment

Happened to me just today that I couldn’t find an email in outlook. Might have turned out that I didn’t send on the confirmation mail I was supposed to tho.

Hitch is right tho and outlook is a pretty rubbish - when the measure of quality after a huge overhaul it’s pretty much as good as gmail has been for the last 15 years it’s hardly a great recommendation.

obv the integration with other Microsoft products is a big plus, good security built in and the fact that everyone knows how to use it means that it’s prefect for pretty much any enterprise solution - again doesn’t make it a good standalone product.

Comment

I'd quite like to hear V's take on this standard advice.
                  We've been recommending these guys to clients for a long time and they've been doing alright..

I wouldn't be trading it myself as I haven't a clue, but if you are paying active managers to manage your portfolio in a diversified manner and they have a strong track record and reasoning for their trades then I wouldn't be too upset about a few high risk/high return ideas at the margins.....

The Hotspur line about the mindset of folk who are very likely to have comfortable wealth versus those who are big underdogs is part of it too. If you know you can be comfortable with a 5-7% annualised return because you have a strong income ahead of you or inherited wealth behind you then you don't need to be going all in on high risk stuff.

The real challenge is for folk who are big dogs and do "get lucky" is will they be able to change gears....

Like if Hitch did find the balls and investment opportunity to make €5-€10m would he bank a portion of it or would he blow it in new and interesting ways...

P.S. I've been watching this show occasionally - a fascinating fly on the wall study of the thinking at different ends of the wealth spectrum...

‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

sure Micknail wasn't even born then
                    Was just after entering double digits at that stage
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Great stuff man, that's pretty cool. No more work shit getting into my brain at nights and weekends.
                      sent you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

sent you a pm
                        Replied to you there dude. Don't seem to get email notifs of pms, must check settings.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

Happened to me just today that I couldn’t find an email in outlook. Might have turned out that I didn’t send on the confirmation mail I was supposed to tho.

Hitch is right tho and outlook is a pretty rubbish - when the measure of quality after a huge overhaul it’s pretty much as good as gmail has been for the last 15 years it’s hardly a great recommendation.

obv the integration with other Microsoft products is a big plus, good security built in and the fact that everyone knows how to use it means that it’s prefect for pretty much any enterprise solution - again doesn’t make it a good standalone product.
                          Horses for courses i guess as i use gmail for my private account and really dislike the overall functionality vs Outlook which is what i use for work

Actually considered changing to Outlook for personal recently but decided it'd be too much of a pain in the arse.

Comment

This is why you don't FOMO into shitcoins

The play recently has been to spin up a meme coin, sent billions of it to the creator of ETH and then use the fact he's holding it as implicit support in order to drum up the price.
                            He's just dumped ALL of it. And he's donating the proceeds to charity.
                            Billions going out.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

For the love of god, what I am about to say is not financial advice. We know that, but I need future lawyers to know that also. But I've been following something silly for a week, that might be about to pop tomorrow. It's Memes Token. In the Telegram group they were saying there is a big article coming out tomorrow (in bsc.news, which is a widely read website for new listings) and they have just got permission to list on a decentish new exchange. The thing is worth nothing, obviously. But its also valued as something worth almost nothing, so maybe the minor good news tomorrow and the inherent humour of turning memes into an NFT trading network (the reason their launch is deemed newsworthy) will lead to a spike. I purely mention it as its maybe more useful to say these things before than after. I suspect this might be a new low for BBV.
                              Selling out of this for a 30% gain since posting thinking where did it all go wrong that the weekly gain is only 30%? I really shouldn't be allowed to teach finance until I get decontaminated.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

The play recently has been to spin up a meme coin, sent billions of it to the creator of ETH and then use the fact he's holding it as implicit support in order to drum up the price.
                                Billions going out.
                                ha, hadn't seen this when posting. classic.

Comment

Horses for courses i guess as i use gmail for my private account and really dislike the overall functionality vs Outlook which is what i use for work

Actually considered changing to Outlook for personal recently but decided it'd be too much of a pain in the arse.
                                  although maybe you use folders to manage email on outlook (or do people still use folders). I just archive every email in outlook and then search archive.

don't seem to get many personal emails anymore, everyone seems to be on whatsapp etc.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

We've been recommending these guys to clients for a long time and they've been doing alright..

I wouldn't be trading it myself as I haven't a clue, but if you are paying active managers to manage your portfolio in a diversified manner and they have a strong track record and reasoning for their trades then I wouldn't be too upset about a few high risk/high return ideas at the margins.....

The Hotspur line about the mindset of folk who are very likely to have comfortable wealth versus those who are big underdogs is part of it too. If you know you can be comfortable with a 5-7% annualised return because you have a strong income ahead of you or inherited wealth behind you then you don't need to be going all in on high risk stuff.

The real challenge is for folk who are big dogs and do "get lucky" is will they be able to change gears....

Like if Hitch did find the balls and investment opportunity to make €5-€10m would he bank a portion of it or would he blow it in new and interesting ways...

P.S. I've been watching this show occasionally - a fascinating fly on the wall study of the thinking at different ends of the wealth spectrum...
                                    Argo Blockchain Plc seems an interesting one to invest longterm in.
                                    Basically a funded mining centre
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hmm, so two crypto real-life tales from today:
                                      1. This guy (obviously already plenty of €€€) is a good friend of a friend, would have been out drinking with him a bit back in the day. Clearly hit the jackpot here!
                                      2. Then I was talking to another guy in work, he's been offered a better role and was wondering whether to take it. Probably worth ~30k of an increase but he coming down against it on the grounds that 'I'm doing pretty well outside of work'. Eventually disclosing he had made 'a lot' punting crypto (clearly a multiple of 30k).
                                      Gonna end badly imo but nice to see some winnahs.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Selling out of this for a 30% gain since posting thinking where did it all go wrong that the weekly gain is only 30%? I really shouldn't be allowed to teach finance until I get decontaminated.
                                        You should write a Morgan Kelly style article now and become the guy 'who was right all along'.

Comment

Watched Mank tonight, very enjoyable. Gary Oldman is a wonderful actor.

Comment

You should write a Morgan Kelly style article now and become the guy 'who was right all along'.
                                            well shortly after I realised that the funds sunk into Alien Worlds were a lost cause, so might take a moment to self-reflect on the idea of pumping money into things and only then working out what they are.

But I take the inherent gibe as well-positioned and well-aimed.

Comment

Leaving aside the inherent madness of the system, and accepting that most cash made will soon be lost, it is nevertheless such a fascinating area. A veritable cornucopia of crazy ideas and revolutionary ideas and everything in between. I was talking to a ceo last week who contacted me after seeing something on linkedin. He presents an idea of which the essence is "we will run the entire world, but we will be benign dictators", and I'm there chatting away slightly fascinated, but not hugely paying attention, and then he starts eating through my attention fog when I hear something about €25 million. And I tune back into the conversation and he's talking about how he limited the fundraising to €25m as he didn't want state actors involved - all proper vc funding too, not coins. So that's the current market - propose an idea to take over the world and people will give you 25 million to get you started. What a brilliant time to be alive.

Comment

well shortly after I realised that the funds sunk into Alien Worlds were a lost cause, so might take a moment to self-reflect on the idea of pumping money into things and only then working out what they are.
                                                that's it in a nutshell though; people are chucking money into this area without having a clue. It's not investing, at best it's speculation and hoping to catch the wave, which will crash back to shore.

Bulgarian apartments anyone?

Comment

that's it in a nutshell though; people are chucking money into this area without having a clue. It's not investing, at best it's speculation and hoping to catch the wave, which will crash back to shore.

You mean there in a nutshell is the whole gambling industry

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post

You mean there in a nutshell is the whole gambling industry
                                                    Which obviously, as a seasoned gamblor, I am fine with.

But let's not pretend it's anything more than that. Dogecoin is literally a pisstake (I think I'd equate it to entering a donkey in the Derby and punting it into evens).

Comment

Never. Now we'd be willing to invest in pictures of Bulgarian apartments registered on a blockchain, because that's just smart.

Comment

tbh, I think we should be looking for the next bubble at this stage (or else working out how to profitably short this one)

Comment

tbh, I think we should be looking for the next bubble at this stage (or else working out how to profitably short this one)
                                                          Shorting is an unbelievably dumb idea given the volatility of the market. #remember GameStop
                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Which obviously, as a seasoned gamblor, I am fine with.

But let's not pretend it's anything more than that. Dogecoin is literally a pisstake (I think I'd equate it to entering a donkey in the Derby and punting it into evens).
                                                            I think the best way of viewing it is like the dotcom bubble. Something that was clearly a bubble, most of the firms of the time disappeared, but the net worth of the overall dotcom industry is far more now than it was during the bubble year. We're all on the hunt for Amazon.com trying to avoid Pets.com. There's longterm value, but its really hard to judge where it is. We're eventually moving away from paper money, centralised finance, digitalised IP, we're just in the early days.

Comment

I’m prepared to dress up as Helga from Sweden for the heads up on Wheat report results. Denny your move.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

Shorting is an unbelievably dumb idea given the volatility of the market. #remember GameStop

Comment

We're eventually moving away from paper money, centralised finance, digitalised IP, we're just in the early days.
                                                                  First one has already happened and the pandemic was just the death knell.

'Centralised Finance'; what do you mean here, the actual issuance of fiat currency itself?

Comment

ionapaul found a house yet? This is great if you simply ignore photo 4. Photo 4 will haunt you if you did buy it though. Photo 4.
                                                                    14 TREES ROAD LOWER, MOUNT MERRION, Blackrock, Dublin, 3 Bed, asking price €675,000, brought to market by Young's Estate Agents, Residential - 4496346 (rated G)

Comment

Photo 4

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Billions going out.
                                                                        Subtitles?

Comment

I agree, that the level of understanding you need to short anything is multiples more than you need to buy something. They aren’t binary outcomes. Assuming something is a bubble is about 0.5% of the information you’d need to successfully short.hard to see how anyone outside the founders could have that level of conviction on a cryto.

Hectorjelly what do you make of Tesla’s decision to stop allowing Bitcoin due to ESG concerns?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                            ionapaul found a house yet? This is great if you simply ignore photo 4. Photo 4 will haunt you if you did buy it though. Photo 4.
                                                                            standard for that type of area though, I'd say 50% of the houses we viewed in Clontarf had some kind of assisted living adaption (the funnest one being the place with the stairs lift that our kids broke while we distracted the EA from noticing their terrorist activity)

Comment

Comment

GameStop was a tongue in cheek answer, but GL2M gave a better explanation anyway.
                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Castlevania season 4 out today.
                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I was checking Liverpools odds for a top 4 which is a redic stingy 6/5 with Paddy Powers and yet you can get better odds on them winning at Old Trafford tonight 13/10. Who on earth would you not take the away win . If they even draw that the top 4 odds will shoot up. . Trying to figure out what I’m missing here ? Surely It’s a win or bust for Liverpool tonight.

Comment

I think the best way of viewing it is like the dotcom bubble. Something that was clearly a bubble, most of the firms of the time disappeared, but the net worth of the overall dotcom industry is far more now than it was during the bubble year. We're all on the hunt for Amazon.com trying to avoid Pets.com. There's longterm value, but its really hard to judge where it is. We're eventually moving away from paper money, centralised finance, digitalised IP, we're just in the early days.
                                                                                      Paper money has been on the way out (In the 'connected world') for decades - cryptocurrencies are not a replacement, we already have electronic transactions and have done (for decades). RFID has been a larger catalyst by orders of magnitude than cryptos in the reduction of the paper money transaction rate cardinally and electronic bank transfers already dwarfed it notionally.

"Centralised Finance" - what does this mean? I can understand what "decentralised finance" means as a moniker for using distributed systems to administer authorisation of transactions, but it doesn't have a well defined antonym. "Decentralised finance" just means that the authority used to transact is not vested anywhere specifically, and barriers to becoming authoritative are aimed to be minimised. Is "Centralised Finance" the opposite of this? What is that opposite? And is that opposite what exists today, or is it a straw man that gets beaten up mercilessly for no reason?

Be sceptical of the beansellers, for their beans may not be what you are looking for, and it is in their interest to convince you otherwise.
                                                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 13-05-21, 11:44.

Comment

GameStop was a tongue in cheek answer, but GL2M gave a better explanation anyway.
                                                                                        plenty of ways you can play the downside while limiting your exposure, hence the

and volatility is good

Comment

LOL

So the question for the true believers, do you really think Musk is such a gobshite that he only figured it out last weekend?

Maybe you should reflect on the get out of jail clause he wrote himself about sustainable energy and again consider is he a fool or is he playing games?

Comment

Actually, we are sale agreed on a place in Stepaside Can't believe how much we're ending up spending (assuming it goes through, many things can obv go wrong, sellers can change their minds, etc...), it very quickly went from 'hmm, honey I was just running the numbers, if we did want to move this year, we could aim at houses in the €XXX bracket' to 'jesus, we can actually push ourselves and add another €200k to our limit, if we find a nice enough place' to 'fuck it, let's spend every penny!'

This being said, got the bad news today that the sellers' new house won't actually be ready in July as we had been told during the negotiation process (and we ourselves have agreed to be out of our current place by the end of June), and they want the move the closing date to 'mid-August'. And who knows how solid that suggestion is. The thoughts of 6+ weeks in temporary accommodation is not appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

Actually, we are sale agreed on a place in Stepaside Can't believe how much we're ending up spending (assuming it goes through, many things can obv go wrong, sellers can change their minds, etc...), it very quickly went from 'hmm, honey I was just running the numbers, if we did want to move this year, we could aim at houses in the €XXX bracket' to 'jesus, we can actually push ourselves and add another €200k to our limit, if we find a nice enough place' to 'fuck it, let's spend every penny!'

This being said, got the bad news today that the sellers' new house won't actually be ready in July as we had been told during the negotiation process (and we ourselves have agreed to be out of our current place by the end of June), and they want the move the closing date to 'mid-August'. And who knows how solid that suggestion is. The thoughts of 6+ weeks in temporary accommodation is not appealing.
                                                                                              Nice one. Good luck with it Paul. I'm sure you've chosen some part that won't be snarled in traffic. I've friends in tears who bought there just a few years ago and are desperately trying to get out now from that big estate up from Lambs Cross past the golf course/library. And they're just continuing to add block upon block of apartments effectively surrounded by country roads.
                                                                                              Last edited by BennyHiFi; 13-05-21, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

Nice one. Good luck with it Paul. I'm sure you've chosen some part that won't be snarled in traffic. I've friend in tears who bought there just a few years ago and are desperately trying to get out now from that big estate up from Lambs Cross past the golf course/library. And they're just continuing to add block upon block of apartments effectively surrounded by country roads.
                                                                                                Always amazes me just how bad traffic is around there.
                                                                                                Is it just that there's a few big things (Leopardstown, Dundrum SC etc) in the vicinity? Plus the lack of public transport options I guess.

I don't mean Stepaside btw, but further down the hill and inside the M50.

Comment

Always amazes me just how bad traffic is around there.
                                                                                                  Is it just that there's a few big things (Leopardstown, Dundrum SC etc) in the vicinity? Plus the lack of public transport options I guess.

I don't mean Stepaside btw, but further down the hill and inside the M50.
                                                                                                  There is that for sure and lots of big employers too I think, Microsoft, Vodafone etc... it'll really be fascinating to see how we cope with policy related to transport after the pandemic.

Not too well if history is to inform us and the struggle with housing at the moment is just the beginning of a long and difficult road ahead (if you'll excuse the pun).

The one thing we can be fairly sure I think is it will be neither radical, or progressive UNLESS the FF/FG status quo is upended. Most bets would be off then.

Comment

Paper money has been on the way out (In the 'connected world') for decades - cryptocurrencies are not a replacement, we already have electronic transactions and have done (for decades). RFID has been a larger catalyst by orders of magnitude than cryptos in the reduction of the paper money transaction rate cardinally and electronic bank transfers already dwarfed it notionally.

"Centralised Finance" - what does this mean? I can understand what "decentralised finance" means as a moniker for using distributed systems to administer authorisation of transactions, but it doesn't have a well defined antonym. "Decentralised finance" just means that the authority used to transact is not vested anywhere specifically, and barriers to becoming authoritative are aimed to be minimised. Is "Centralised Finance" the opposite of this? What is that opposite? And is that opposite what exists today, or is it a straw man that gets beaten up mercilessly for no reason?

Be sceptical of the beansellers, for their beans may not be what you are looking for, and it is in their interest to convince you otherwise.
                                                                                                    I suspect that (should I say it) you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Comment

There is that for sure and lots of big employers too I think, Microsoft, Vodafone etc... it'll really be fascinating to see how we cope with policy related to transport after the pandemic.

Not too well if history is to inform us and the struggle with housing at the moment is just the beginning of a long and difficult road ahead (if you'll excuse the pun).

The one thing we can be fairly sure I think is it will be neither radical, or progressive UNLESS the FF/FG status quo is upended. Most bets would be off then.
                                                                                                      Every government comes in with big promises - but never forget the power of inertia and vested interests to thwart these.

I don't think it would make much, if any, difference if the next government was SF-FF (for example, probably the most likely combo out there).

Comment

I suspect that (should I say it) you haven't a clue what you are talking about.
                                                                                                        Projection your honour.

Comment

If there is one thing the pandemic has shown is that a LOT of the traffic in needless. People should be encouraged to WFH, there should even be proper tax benefits for it. To even knock 10% off the traffic on the M50 is HUGE .

The Government should drive this . Employers , please allow X days per week where the employee should work from home where possible. It’s simple maths, a few problems will ease along with less traffic. Less stress for people rushing to childcare, less exposure to the normal fluey bugs , roads wear and tear, the environment and plenty more. If people can’t work from home, create little hubs and free wifi in selected places in communities where people from different companies can work alongside each other and not have to hop in the car for a 2 hour 40 miles round trip This is an opportunity .

Comment

Projection your honour.
                                                                                                            ha. I had to return to a class that very second, so I decided to post and run.

There's a few issues there.

First of all, centralised finance is, I would have thought fairly clear as the current traditional finance nexus. Commercial banks, investment banks, personal banks, central banks. Decentralised finance is where there is algorithmic matching of borrowers and savers, risk deferrers and risk accepters, short-term needers vs long-term needers. The whole system of banking becomes unnecessary then because this will be matched in a much less costly way. That everything becomes an exchange, in much the way that stockmarkets work - but for all finance.

I'm not saying that the entire traditional finance sector will disappear, but it will all be hollowed out. I don't think the concepts though, or the ambition is all that crazy. Its very reasonable and there's a strong cost incentive and benefit incentive. It will also allow fairer access to finance.

Comment

raoul quaking in his boots at the impending jab. I suspect they will be handing out jabs in spar by mid-June. Well done to the HSE.

pnnydtyl.jpg

Comment

Nice one. Good luck with it Paul. I'm sure you've chosen some part that won't be snarled in traffic. I've friends in tears who bought there just a few years ago and are desperately trying to get out now from that big estate up from Lambs Cross past the golf course/library. And they're just continuing to add block upon block of apartments effectively surrounded by country roads.
                                                                                                                The house will be a 15-minute walk from the Luas, which is very important as my wife doesn't drive (yet!) - theoretically a sub 10-minute drive to my office but yeah, let's see how that works out. It's a 4km road distance so could run it handily enough in the morning, all down hill

Think you are talking about Belarmine? Yeah, it's a bit mad there, hundreds and hundreds of houses and apartments, two ways in or out from there. Some nice homes in there but not for us.

Comment

Hitch that graph suggests that 100% of people aged 75-84 have had a vaccination jab. 100% is quite a lot. Where is the graph from?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

The house will be a 15-minute walk from the Luas, which is very important as my wife doesn't drive (yet!) - theoretically a sub 10-minute drive to my office but yeah, let's see how that works out. It's a 4km road distance so could run it handily enough in the morning, all down hill

Think you are talking about Belarmine? Yeah, it's a bit mad there, hundreds and hundreds of houses and apartments, two ways in or out from there. Some nice homes in there but not for us.
                                                                                                                    Yeah Belarmine. That's the one.

I'd happily walk 4km each way every day (too short for me to get into the run) .

Agree fully with Solks and luckily my work will be mostly from home going forward but will most employers go down that route? Remains to be seen and, indeed, if the government will not buckle under the competing pressures of property developers/landlords/businesses in the city centre vs the people who never want to return to the drudge of the commute and never seeing their kids.

As well as trying to attract a young, educated, dynamic workforce who definitely won't want to work in the suburbs and commuter towns, watching the likes of Solks jog painfully past their bedroom window on a wet Wednesday in November.

Not much fun in that if you're 27, horny, have disposable income and want to meet people and have adventures!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                      Hitch that graph suggests that 100% of people aged 75-84 have had a vaccination jab. 100% is quite a lot. Where is the graph from?
                                                                                                                      Yeah. I wonder if they mean 100% of people who wanted it?

From Fergal, and I guess in turn he got it from the HSE:

Comment

Yeah Belarmine. That's the one.

I'd happily walk 4km each way every day (too short for me to get into the run) .

Agree fully with Solks and luckily my work will be mostly from home going forward but will most employers go down that route? Remains to be seen and, indeed, if the government will not buckle under the competing pressures of property developers/landlords/businesses in the city centre vs the people who never want to return to the drudge of the commute and never seeing their kids.

As well as trying to attract a young, educated, dynamic workforce who definitely won't want to work in the suburbs and commuter towns, watching the likes of Solks jog painfully past their bedroom window on a wet Wednesday in November.

Not much fun in that if you're 27, horny, have disposable income and want to meet people and have adventures!
                                                                                                                        . There are few of us verile types left in this gender confused world. These 27 year olds have needs you know and standards are dropping all the time . It's a perfect storm

Comment

Belarmine is shocking planning tbh. A fresh store, a bakery, a pizza shop, and then fuck off. They really need to design these places to have some spaces for e.g. markets, more random shops, as that's where a lot of the personality of a place lies. It still though has a nice modern pleasant feel to it, so obviously everyone is happy there. We visited there loads due to it being in the 5km and the base of the Dublin mountains.

Poor Stepaside is the ugly cousin that shows what happens when places like Belarmine go wrong. Loads of apartments, loads sprouting Irish flags now (a new style of warning sign), and all they got was a freaking centra. You've really been fucked over when all you have is a centra. Wasn't even any seats there where you could consider it a community. Just roads, houses, and a centra.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X