This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

cheers. found this website for general angel investment. Thought it was interesting. https://www.irishinvestmentnetwork.ie/
    The next ride sharing app
    It's no:

Comment

goes in the 5.15 at Leops today under Ms J Walton who is 2-2 on him. Only up 5lb for his last win too and trading at 6/1.

He is up massively in the handicap since the first win but still he is .
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        Trump into 2.9, he's a comin...
        2.76 now and Biden 1.58 this morning....

Comment

My job gets me inside some really amazing houses, spent the day yesterday at a stunning new build beach house in Donabate.

Was like something you'd see in Santa Barbara.

Check out their view when they wake up in the morning, and their first floor deck..

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

At this stage I'd like to see the EU allow de Pfeffel his no deal and then proceed to gut the UK like a fish offering every company with over X amount of staff a deal to move

Size of X to be discussed in front of Boris at last meeting

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

1,031 new Covid-19 cases have been confirmed in Northern Ireland, from tests on 4,686 individuals.

Let's not dismiss this hard border Brexit idea too quickly...
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Super professional job by Exeter the way they played out the last five minutes of the game with a one point lead. Great game and they're a surprisingly likable team.
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Uncle Bob has fired up the Theme Time Radio Hour format for a Whiskey themed special, choons

Theme Time Radio Hour is a series of 101 radio shows brought to you by Bob Dylan, featuring one hour of music, musings and more from the famed musician and Nob…

Comment

How the fook did I only hear this banger for the first time today?

Choon, crank the bass up to the gigawatts..

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          How the fook did I only hear this banger for the first time today?

Choon, crank the bass up to the gigawatts..

Damn, I'd like to get down to that in a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            Super professional job by Exeter the way they played out the last five minutes of the game with a one point lead. Great game and they're a surprisingly likable team.
                            Giving the saracens money to charity was either a sign of the clubs dna or a big fuck you to saracens. Either way class act.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

Damn, I'd like to get down to that in a club.
                              Exactly my thought when I heard it first. At 7.30am this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Exactly my thought when I heard it first. At 7.30am this morning
                                So a bit of research turned up that it samples the Fatback Band's Bus Stop track. There were 100 copies of 12" vinyl pressed with the average selling for e220 on Discogs and the highest selling for e331.

There's a 6 min 29 sec extended version. The producer is Switch from Major Lazer.

Comment

^^^
                                  3c6c9068b64e7a563d73b1a78f32374f.jpg

Comment

The trial of the chicago 7 opened on Netflix this weekend and it's a right good telling of the story of the trial that followed the Chicago riots at the DNC in 68.
                                    Great performances from a quality cast and Sorkin on top form...Denny will probably hate it

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post

So a bit of research turned up that it samples the Fatback Band's Bus Stop track. There were 100 copies of 12" vinyl pressed with the average selling for e220 on Discogs and the highest selling for e331.

There's a 6 min 29 sec extended version. The producer is Switch from Major Lazer.
                                      Cheers for that Benny. What a tune.

Comment

I've a new idea for a Christmas song. Darling its Covid outside .

Comment

Sleepy Joe still on the drift.

i don't want to draw any conclusions but he's been drifting ever since HH backed him again.

1.62 Biden, 2.62 Trump

Comment

Comment

heh. I was reading the twoplustwo thread to see if I'm maybe missing something from living in a fivethirtyeight bubble, but reading there it just seems like US lunatics driving the other side. As in, there doesn't seem to be a coherent argument how Trump is any type of worthy bet at that price, or most prices.
                                              Which is pretty much what I called out more than a month ago. In that time, Biden has only increased his lead without having to do very much.

You can get 8/13 Biden now which just seems bananas. I'd expect the debate on Thursday to be another Trump disaster.

Comment

Comment

It's a mild enough day for October, but

Comment

Are you taking into account that Bidens crackhead sons emails leaked, showing he was charging for access to daddy and possibly kicking half back up?

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                      Are you taking into account that Bidens crackhead sons emails leaked, showing he was charging for access to daddy and possibly kicking half back up?
                                                      Gosh, that sounds like a major scandal. If only it had happened.

If it draws more idiots into punting Trump, then all the better. Have at it my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Gosh, that sounds like a major scandal. If only it had happened.

If it draws more idiots into punting Trump, then all the better. Have at it my friends.
                                                        Dare you say fake news?
                                                        Looks pretty solid to me, https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

But seriously does it even matter what's true anymore

Comment

Mother has decided to go back to university. Needs a laptop for the usual uni assignments, she gets office 365 from Uni.

Anyone recommend a decently priced future proofed laptop for me? Many thanks in advance.

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post

Dare you say fake news?
                                                            Looks pretty solid to me, https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

But seriously does it even matter what's true anymore
                                                            1. nypost article
                                                            2. Writers Instagram

3. The story seems to be as watertight as a colander
                                                            @JuddLegum: 1. I'm going to go through a few issues with the NY Post article on Biden, which I won't link to, but you will probably see on Twitter today. Follow along if interested. 2. First the...
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

More stupidity

Comment

Michael Gove is just detestable. An absolute moron. Actually makes Boris look normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Degag View Post
                                                                    Michael Gove is just detestable. An absolute moron. Actually makes Boris look normal.
                                                                    I agree he's detestable. He's not a moron though - conpletely amoral plotter.

Comment

Sleep well RDIII

Comment

Denny's mate seems to be in hot-water:

Comment

Comment

2.48
                                                                            I think that's one of the most extraordinary prices I've seen in my adult life, mystified !

Comment

2.48
                                                                              You should have more on.

Plenty of 4/6 Biden now for anyone who wants some free money.

Comment

I've seen a few things mentioned to try and explain it.

1. Demographics that vote Trump are difficult to poll, so are underrepped.
                                                                                2. Still some questions about turnout models
                                                                                3. Trump is performing far better in the less loaded "who do you think will win"
                                                                                4. hobqwcnhcuohd8gvv29fjq.png

Comment

Looking at the state of play this morning; Trump is 12% with 538, 9% with The Economist.

Here's the change for the swing states over the last month. This is Biden's % change in each. You can see that the only states where the has had negative movement are Maine 2nd district (-1) and Texas (also -1).

If anyone can look at that and think backing Trump at 5/4 is winning bigly, then good luck to them. I'll be backing more Biden this week and hope more fools rush in on Trump to give me a better price.

State EC votes 22-Sep 19-Oct Move
                                                                                  Arizona 11 68 68 0
                                                                                  Florida 29 60 71 11
                                                                                  Georgia 16 37 49 12
                                                                                  Iowa 6 34 42 8
                                                                                  Maine 2nd 1 52 51 -1
                                                                                  Michigan 16 88 92 4
                                                                                  Minnesota 10 88 92 4
                                                                                  Nebraska 2nd 1 63 79 16
                                                                                  Nevada 6 81 87 6
                                                                                  North Carolina 15 54 67 13
                                                                                  Ohio 18 45 48 3
                                                                                  Pennsylvania 20 75 87 12
                                                                                  Texas 38 32 31 -1
                                                                                  Wisconsin 10 79 88 9

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                    I've seen a few things mentioned to try and explain it.

1. Demographics that vote Trump are difficult to poll, so are underrepped.
                                                                                    2. Still some questions about turnout models
                                                                                    3. Trump is performing far better in the less loaded "who do you think will win"
                                                                                    who do you think will win?

Comment

The millions of early voters are hardly voting for Trump. Waiting hours just to keep him in OFFICE???? Ha. No matter what you see in the coming days, debates etc. The Electorate have more or less made their mind up. Consider that Hilary actually won the popular vote the last time, consider how much better Biden will do without the negativity that followed the Clinton name. It’s going to a landslide, like you’ve never seen before , he’s going to die like a dog, a beautiful dog.
                                                                                      Go back in lads, this is the easiest money you’ll find. The 911 Mayor himself has imploded with his own daughter crying VOTE TRUMP OUT. If you are making a big case for a Trump victory at this stage you are just as removed from reality as the organgeman himself.

Comment

You should have more on.

Genuine C&D form, easily dismissed opposition stable's first choice top preformer LTO pulling away easily at the end. Up against oppsoitions older second string in this years renewal. Only minor inconvenience is slightly murkier ground but all previous form points to overcoming all obstacles put in front of him. Bold bid expected.

Verdict -
                                                                                        Trump by 4l.

Comment

Genuine C&D form, easily dismissed opposition stable's first choice top preformer LTO pulling away easily at the end. Up against oppsoitions older second string in this years renewal. Only minor inconvenience is slightly murkier ground but all previous form points to overcoming all obstacles put in front of him. Bold bid expected.

Verdict -
                                                                                          Trump by 4l.
                                                                                          They shoot horses - dont they .

Comment

Verdict -
                                                                                            Trump by 4l.
                                                                                            Has moved well up in the weights though - handicapper may well have the measure of him at this point....

Comment

Originally posted by Western_Sean View Post

Has moved well up in the weights though - handicapper may well have the measure of him at this point....
                                                                                              He's been off the bridle for the last while . I'd still whip him though even just for place money .

Comment

Originally posted by Western_Sean View Post

He's been coughing in his box a lot recently. Could be a late scratching.

tbh, I'd say he's gone at the game and is just looking forward to getting into the breeding shed with some new fillies.

Comment

Sleep well RDIII

Maggie Thacher never won according to the poles...

Comment

https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcas...=1000495242428

Biden for Texas
                                                                                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

pretty impressive, Mrs D3 has been coughing a fair bit so booked a covid test (she can't take any chances with her client base even though she's likely a 20/1 shot to have it) - text back in 30 seconds giving her an appointment at 5 for the q tip up the schnozz....one time etc

Comment

So far today I've heard people stating that Hairdressers, gyms, clothes shops toy shops, all retail and even brassers are all essential to our mental health

Comment

So far today I've heard people stating that Hairdressers, gyms, clothes shops toy shops, all retail and even brassers are all essential to our mental health
                                                                                                          I'm disappointed that gyms are closing especially given the effort my place has gone to in order to make it as safe as possible. No complaints with the decision but still frustrating.

The 10km restrictions being floated around is a little disappointing too but at least Laz can get a marathon and half in if he wants.

Comment

You should have more on.

I got some 4/6 and it's now gone.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Much as I would love to buy that one HH, I don't.

Comment

this is excellent

Charts and maps show paradoxes of a pandemic that has claimed a million lives

Comment

...

Comment

Despite my own efforts I somehow managed to become a Quinquagenarian today.

My gambling, beer guzzling , Big Mac munching 20 year old self would be appalled at how I have spent the day so far.

Comment

So I was continuing my journey through virtual porn last night. Not sure if you fully get how it works, as I didn't. Its like you are there and the girl is doing you. But its very much like you are in the room there when its done right. Anyway, I clicked on one and this ridic hot asian chick is there in my virtual garage inquiring about my tools, fast-forward through the small talk and she's riding my virtual dick like the sexy dog she is. Then she leans in ---- *and in VR it feels like someone is really leaning into you* --- and in one of my ears whispers 'fuck me harder big boy' or something like that. Well fuck me, but the way they'd done it - her gorgeous breasts in my face as she leans over, my virtual dick rocking away into her like a sledgehammer, and now I'm getting whispered in the ear in a ridiculously convincing way. This is just porn on steroids like you've never seen it before. I mainly stopped watching porn altogether as its too boring, but man I'm back with a vengeance now. The revolution is real.
                                                                                                                          Well, the most sensitive part of any young mans body while he's wanking is his ears.
                                                                                                                          The thoughts of someone walking in on you as you are pulling the guts off yourself with a load of wires and cereal box on your head fills me with the giggles.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X