Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Best of Luck TylerD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
    How does a self respecting tight bastard steal BBC these days? Peak of regular television in the form of MasterChef the professionals starts tonight!
    VPN and Iplayer?
    DPTV?
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

    Comment


      Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      How does a self respecting tight bastard steal BBC these days? Peak of regular television in the form of MasterChef the professionals starts tonight!
      UKTVland on Discord will have it up a moment after it has aired

      https://discord.gg/QGmrtpyTRA
      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

      Comment


        Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Ah here covid chat, I'll be back in a couple of days.
        Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        How does a self respecting tight bastard steal BBC these days? Peak of regular television in the form of MasterChef the professionals starts tonight!
        Whoa, we're in a fucken time warp. Welcome back.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

          UKTVland on Discord will have it up a moment after it has aired

          https://discord.gg/QGmrtpyTRA
          Yeah I think they go up on Dailymotion after too, but I'm an v impatient motherfucker. Sounds like a handy discord server, never really used discord.
          airport, lol

          Comment


            Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

            VPN and Iplayer?
            DPTV?
            Maaan, I'm way out of touch, don't watch much tv or films these days. Are there decent free VPNs these days, or cheap one worth getting?

            I had to google dptv and I've a feeling you are not talking about Detroit public television?

            airport, lol

            Comment


              Originally posted by dobby View Post



              Whoa, we're in a fucken time warp. Welcome back.
              Im a dramatic cunt mate, don't pass no heed. Covid chat is the worst at this stage though. Was on a packed sweaty dancefloor Saturday night, I dont care anymore
              airport, lol

              Comment


                Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

                I had to google dptv and I've a feeling you are not talking about Detroit public television?
                Ha, I still read BBC as
                SPOILER
                big black cock
                .
                “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

                Comment


                  Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

                  Im a dramatic cunt mate, don't pass no heed. Covid chat is the worst at this stage though. Was on a packed sweaty dancefloor Saturday night, I dont care anymore
                  Only counts if you got spiked and feel violated.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                    Only counts if you got spiked and feel violated.
                    Bunch of lads roaming around with needles on their pockets and a spectacular talent for finding a vein in the dark queue for the bar. My Twitter thread later will cover it all in detail
                    airport, lol

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post

                      Bunch of lads roaming around with needles on their pockets and a spectacular talent for finding a vein in the dark queue for the bar. My Twitter thread later will cover it all in detail
                      No pictures necessary
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

                        wifey was in a really bad way on friday and booked an online GP visit (free here with private insurance) for that evening. they had a 20 minute chat, then he announces it's a virus and no antibiotics required or useful. it would clear up in 7-10 days
                        I was told that three weeks ago. Been having one symptom or another since the start of September, feeling a good bit better but still not finished with it and am a way off going for a run or anything like that. So sick of it.
                        Turning millions into thousands

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                          How does a self respecting tight bastard steal BBC these days? Peak of regular television in the form of MasterChef the professionals starts tonight!
                          Bear in mind, there is two episodes tonight.

                          1st one is the skills test.

                          Then for some bizarre reason, it goes to fucking Eastenders.

                          Then back for their own plates of food.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                            Bear in mind, there is two episodes tonight.

                            1st one is the skills test.

                            Then for some bizarre reason, it goes to fucking Eastenders.

                            Then back for their own plates of food.
                            I noticed that since posting and said I'll wait and watch the full hour in peace, that's a strange setup, used to be all on at 9pm
                            airport, lol

                            Comment


                              unreal skills

                              Comment


                                I'd spend the money on 2x bags of King, Willie. (comma req there)

                                Fuck that Tayto, extra crips or no extra crips.



                                ​​​

                                ​​
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                Comment


                                  The Danish design purchase has arrived.

                                  Safe to say they have divided opinions, which I suppose is the point.
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                  Comment


                                    Love the skills test in MC profs. Unbelievable how some of them look like complete amateurs but then go on to be class with their own food.

                                    Just back from a weekend in Adare Manor. Standards have dropped since last time I was there in 2019 while prices have gone up. It's a shame. I would still rate it very very highly but at the price point it should be absolutely perfect.

                                    In comparison Monart is less than half the price for a weekend while including a meal. Have never heard a bad word about it. After Lao Laos recent review I've plumped for there instead of Adare for next years anniversary.

                                    Some great chat in here recently and the site performing much better.

                                    Anyone been into the Emporium yet? Was on a work trip in Copenhagen a few weeks back and manouvered to stay in the Radisson with Casino Copenhagen attached. Was class for a bit of normality and lost my bollocks in a fairly big game to make it feel even more familiar.

                                    Just realized this is a ridiculous rambling post.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                      I'd spend the money on 2x bags of King, Willie. (comma req there)

                                      Fuck that Tayto, extra crips or no extra crips.



                                      ​​​

                                      ​​
                                      Must be something in the air up here, I converted to king from tayto not long after moving to Dublin. That being said I can't remember seeing king much back in the day oot wesht
                                      airport, lol

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                        Love the skills test in MC profs. Unbelievable how some of them look like complete amateurs but then go on to be class with their own food.

                                        Just back from a weekend in Adare Manor. Standards have dropped since last time I was there in 2019 while prices have gone up. It's a shame. I would still rate it very very highly but at the price point it should be absolutely perfect.

                                        In comparison Monart is less than half the price for a weekend while including a meal. Have never heard a bad word about it. After Lao Laos recent review I've plumped for there instead of Adare for next years anniversary.

                                        Some great chat in here recently and the site performing much better.

                                        Anyone been into the Emporium yet? Was on a work trip in Copenhagen a few weeks back and manouvered to stay in the Radisson with Casino Copenhagen attached. Was class for a bit of normality and lost my bollocks in a fairly big game to make it feel even more familiar.

                                        Just realized this is a ridiculous rambling post.
                                        Keep rambling mate, did ya get yourself some tea?
                                        airport, lol

                                        Comment


                                          King crisps can GTFO.

                                          The tayto ones in the boxes for Xmas are the gold standard.

                                          Comment


                                            Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                            King crisps can GTFO.

                                            The tayto ones in the boxes for Xmas are the gold standard.
                                            Are you completely over the covid now? Smelling own farts etc
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                            Comment


                                              I'm surprised with Solks, I'd have had him down as a Manhattan cheese and onion man.
                                              airport, lol

                                              Comment


                                                Read Eoghan's post thinking it was Eamo, wouldn't have copped at all had Eamo not quoted it.

                                                That happens me a fair bit in here with different posters, anyone else?
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                Comment


                                                  Maybe the blank avatar and the e
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                  Comment


                                                    Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                                                    Are you completely over the covid now? Smelling own farts etc
                                                    The smell thing is still a bit off but slowly coming back. Everything else 100%

                                                    Comment


                                                      Maybe I'm out of the Marvel loop, but wowsers Eternals is the biggest load of cack to touch our precious screens since Tenet. Nearly three fucking hours when you count the ads.
                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                      Comment


                                                        I did steal a packet of Banshee Bones from the kids trick o treat haul. I dunno the name annoyed me more than the taste. Banshee are not especially boney to my knowledge, so kinda ruined it for me.

                                                        Comment


                                                          Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                          I did steal a packet of Banshee Bones from the kids trick o treat haul. I dunno the name annoyed me more than the taste. Banshee are not especially boney to my knowledge, so kinda ruined it for me.
                                                          Banshee Bones have been around since you were a kid.
                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

                                                          Comment


                                                            Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

                                                            Banshee Bones have been around since you were a kid.
                                                            Really ? Never heard of them . Banshee combs makes more sense.

                                                            Comment


                                                              Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

                                                              Banshee Bones have been around since you were a kid.
                                                              They've only been sold again after something like 20 years off the shelf. They were the nut tayto when i was young. Flavouring was like acid.... in a good way.

                                                              Comment


                                                                Crisps are so unhealthy they should add a tobacco like tax for it, makes me sick that some of my hard earned euros are going to be paying for healthcare for the type of people who waste their time discussing which brand or cancer causing salt vehicles they want to spend their dole money on

                                                                Comment


                                                                  Definitely a Tayto man.

                                                                  You should try King.
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

                                                                  Comment


                                                                    Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                    Crisps are so unhealthy they should add a tobacco like tax for it, makes me sick that some of my hard earned euros are going to be paying for healthcare for the type of people who waste their time discussing which brand or cancer causing salt vehicles they want to spend their dole money on
                                                                    Cant argue with the unhealthy point. The rest is a bit dramatic , however this is the best argument so far for the Kings multi pack. Less crisps in them so healthier. Bye bye Tayto .

                                                                    we have a one pack a week allowance as working full time we dont have the time to eat more

                                                                    Never change HJ

                                                                    Comment


                                                                      Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                      Crisps are so unhealthy they should add a tobacco like tax for it, makes me sick that some of my hard earned euros are going to be paying for healthcare for the type of people who waste their time discussing which brand or cancer causing salt vehicles they want to spend their dole money on
                                                                      There is more salt in your average slice of bread than there is in most packs of crisps nowadays..
                                                                      “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

                                                                      Comment


                                                                        At the HHE end of the crisp spectrum, has anyone tried Torres crisps? Supposed to be next level.
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                        Comment


                                                                          Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          At the HHE end of the crisp spectrum, has anyone tried Torres crisps? Supposed to be next level.
                                                                          Give it a few years and they'll be frying crisps in beef lard again.
                                                                          “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

                                                                          Comment


                                                                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            At the HHE end of the crisp spectrum, has anyone tried Torres crisps? Supposed to be next level.
                                                                            my wife absolutely loves the black truffle ones

                                                                            Comment


                                                                              On the subject of being sick, our 2 kids only now seem to be over the plethora of disease kicked off by the start of the school year (brought into the house mainly by the 4 year old at playschool). I had a dose a few weeks ago that turned into a sinus infection, and it turns out I'm now pretty allergic to penicillin (red rash and spots on my legs, skin on my fingers peeling) which was almost worse so bailed on them and got a different type of antibiotic. Missus then got it and it developed into a chest infection which is mostly gone now as well.

                                                                              Going to Book of Mormom on Friday night in Bord Gais theatre, so hopefully we can avoid any nasty symptoms again of anything until that has passed at least.

                                                                              Comment


                                                                                Made crisps at my previous employers and they just couldn’t be beaten. Little bit of salt and vinegar.
                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                  See the blood transfusion service are short again.
                                                                                  Anyone who can really should donate, it costs nothing but some time.
                                                                                  And you get loads of free Tayto
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                    Independent knocking it out of the park again
                                                                                    drvestating article - in so few words they capture the damage social media is doing both to ordinary people and journalism
                                                                                    https://m.independent.ie/videos/gaa-...-41032988.html

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                      Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                      Made crisps at my previous employers and they just couldn’t be beaten. Little bit of salt and vinegar.
                                                                                      my kids still looking for the royalties on that one
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                        Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                        See the blood transfusion service are short again.
                                                                                        Anyone who can really should donate, it costs nothing but some time.
                                                                                        And you get loads of free Tayto
                                                                                        I got my pint back from them with interest a few years ago. They wouldn't take it from me for about 25 years because of some perceived HIV risk, still can't give the stuff away because of the heart disease.

                                                                                        “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                          Got married on Friday, went well, had scallops and steak for tea.

                                                                                          One of many highlights is that if I hadn't been getting married, i'd have been over at a rave in Manchester and have just found out two of the gang tested positive for Covid today

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

                                                                                            my kids still looking for the royalties on that one
                                                                                            They got to see the Potato room though
                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                              Hard to believe that it's ten years ago today when we could afford to hire staff to carry my coffee


                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                Training up a grad at the moment and the app we use for calls has dropped for the day.

                                                                                                Told her to just use one of the office phones instead - it was her first time using a landline phone.

                                                                                                Confirmed old now.

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                  Passport expired and doubtful renewal will come in time for scheduled flight.

                                                                                                  With Aer Lingus can drivers licence be used in lieu of expired passport? (Return flight to Paris)

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                    Any Sympathy for Sean Fitz around here ?

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                      Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                      Passport expired and doubtful renewal will come in time for scheduled flight.

                                                                                                      With Aer Lingus can drivers licence be used in lieu of expired passport? (Return flight to Paris)
                                                                                                      not a chance. i think it might work to go to the UK but definitely not for Europe

                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                        Originally posted by shrapnel View Post

                                                                                                        not a chance. i think it might work to go to the UK but definitely not for Europe
                                                                                                        Cool ok - thanks v much! Wanted to make sure. Been on hold >45 mins with Aer Lingus and needed to ask elsewhere!

                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                          Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post

                                                                                                          There is more salt in your average slice of bread than there is in most packs of crisps nowadays..
                                                                                                          Who eats bread these days?

                                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                                            Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            The Danish design purchase has arrived.

                                                                                                            Safe to say they have divided opinions, which I suppose is the point.
                                                                                                            What do they do?

                                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                                              Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

                                                                                                              Who eats bread these days?
                                                                                                              People on the doughel?

                                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                                                Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post

                                                                                                                Cool ok - thanks v much! Wanted to make sure. Been on hold >45 mins with Aer Lingus and needed to ask elsewhere!
                                                                                                                just found this which confirms

                                                                                                                https://www.aerlingus.com/travel-inf...identification

                                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                                  Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post

                                                                                                                  What do they do?
                                                                                                                  Take someone's eye out
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

                                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                                    Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                    Training up a grad at the moment and the app we use for calls has dropped for the day.

                                                                                                                    Told her to just use one of the office phones instead - it was her first time using a landline phone.

                                                                                                                    Confirmed old now.


                                                                                                                    I was talking to a young one in here yesterday and she was telling me about something we need to do for an upcoming project, as in she needs to do it but needs my help.

                                                                                                                    I joked 'What do you mean "we" pale face?'

                                                                                                                    I was met with a WTF face.

                                                                                                                    'It's a quote, do you not know it?'

                                                                                                                    'WTF?'

                                                                                                                    'From the Lone Ranger!'

                                                                                                                    'Who?'

                                                                                                                    'Tonto says it to the Lone Ranger'

                                                                                                                    'Tont what?'

                                                                                                                    I then explain in depth about the programme and the joke, etc so she Google's it and then replies, 'You do know I was only born in 1996 don't you?'

                                                                                                                    FML

                                                                                                                    Comment




                                                                                                                      Also, LOL at the Tayto v's King debate.

                                                                                                                      They all made by the same company in the same factory, same same but different.

                                                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

                                                                                                                        Who eats bread these days?
                                                                                                                        I've seen young adults eating crisp sandwiches at parties.
                                                                                                                        “Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

                                                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

                                                                                                                          Who eats bread these days?
                                                                                                                          What did HJ have for breakfast after getting out on the wrong side of the bed?
                                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                                                          X